The deep-rooted representative of the Turkish industry, Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) and Turkey's largest industrial cluster SAHA Istanbul continue to contribute to the "national and domestic" structure of the defense industry, which is one of the main factors determining Turkey's global power, with its strategic importance and technological development.
ICI will organize the fourth "Defence Industry Meetings" on May 17, 2022, where it will bring together the representatives of the defense industry.
Within the scope of the program; A panel titled “The Impact of the National Technology Move on Turkey's Technological Transformation” will be held with the participation of the leading representatives of the defense industry.
DATE : TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2022
LOCATION : SWISSOTEL BOSPHORUS – FUJI BALL ROOM
10.00 Opening Speeches
- Erdal Bahçıvan, Chairman of the Board of Istanbul Chamber of Industry
- Haluk Bayraktar, Chairman of SAHA Istanbul Board of Directors
- Mustafa Varank, Minister of Industry and Technology of the Republic of Turkey
11.00 FIELD EXPO PROMOTION
11.30 PANEL: The Impact of the National Technology Move on Turkey's Technological Transformation
- Moderator: Şeref Oğuz, Dünya Newspaper
- Dr. Ali Taha Koç, Head of CB Digital Transformation Office
- Fatih Kacır, Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology
- prof. Dr. Hasan Mandal, President of TUBITAK
- Hakan Altınay, Chairman of Altınay Group Board of Directors
- Retired Lieutenant General Alpaslan Erdogan, STM Thinktech Coordinator
14.30 Defense Industry Supplier Meeting
- ASFAT A.S.
- FNSS Savunma Sistemleri
- Isbir Electric Inc.
- Machinery and Chemical Industry (MKE A.Ş.)
- STM Defense Technologies Engineering