In the Capital Markets Board, an entrance examination will be held for the selection of a sufficient number of candidate personnel, taking into account their success status, for 17 Officers in the General Administration Services class, 2 Technicians in the Technical Services class, and 2 Cooks and 8 Maids in the Auxiliary Services class.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) To meet the general conditions in subparagraph (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2) As of 01 January 2022, to be under the age of 35 for Officers and Technicians, and 30 for Cooks and Servants,
3) Not to have a condition that prevents him from doing his duty continuously in relation to health,
4) Not to give false information and documents due to entry procedures, not to make a statement,
5) Not having a compulsory service obligation to another organization or accepting to pay the debt related to this obligation.
6) To have participated in the Public Personnel Selection Exam held by ÖSYM in 2020 for B group positions and is still valid, and to meet the conditions specified in the list below.
ENTRANCE EXAM DATE AND PLACE
The entrance exam will be held as an oral exam. The place and dates of the exam will be announced on the official website of the Board (spk.gov.tr) or, if necessary, through any of the contact addresses of the relevant persons. Candidates will not be notified separately.
Exam applications will be made online between 17.01.2022 and 01.02.2022 by filling out the "Application Form", which can be accessed from the official website of our Board (spk.gov.tr).
Candidates can only apply for one exam, and all applications of candidates who apply for more than one exam will be deemed invalid.