Annex 657 of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 4/06/06 and numbered 1978/7, in accordance with paragraph (B) of Article 15754 of the Civil Servants Law No. 2 in the provincial organization units of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. Based on the 2020 KPSS (B) group score ranking, a total of 400 contracted personnel, including 100 protection and security guards and 500 support personnel (cleaning staff), will be recruited without a written and oral exam, to be employed pursuant to paragraph (b) of the article.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Applicants are required to have the qualifications sought above, the general conditions in Article 657 of the Law No. 48, and the following special conditions:
1. Being a Turkish Citizen
2. To be at least 18 years old as of the application deadline
3. Not to be deprived of public rights
4. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering property values arising from crime or smuggling
5. In terms of military service;
- a) Not related to military service
- b) Not being of military age
- c) If the military service has come to the age of active duty or postponed or replacement class to be passed,
6. Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
1- Having the qualifications opposite to the position to be preferred
2- According to the results of the 2020 Public Personnel Selection Examination, to have at least 93 and above points from KPSSP94 for associate degree graduates and KPSSP55 for secondary education (high school or equivalent school) graduates
3- Not getting retirement or old age pension from any Social Security Institution
4- The status of the applicants; Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 states, “In case that the contracts of those employed in this way are terminated by their institutions due to their violation of the principles of the service contract or if they terminate the contract unilaterally within the contract period, excluding the exceptions determined by the President's Decision, the institutions shall not be exempted until one year has passed from the termination date. they cannot be employed in contracted personnel positions.” comply with
METHOD AND PLACE OF APPLICATION
1. Applications will be received electronically between 07/12/2021-17/12/2021.
2. Candidates who want to apply should apply through the Career Gateway, alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr.
3. The applications of candidates who are found not to meet any of the required conditions will not be evaluated.
4. Candidates will only be able to apply for a position based on one province and their educational status, and applications for more than one province or qualification (study, position) will not be accepted as they will participate in the ranking to be made for the province they prefer.
5. Candidates will be able to view the recruitment information on the website of our Ministry and on the Career Gate.