To work in the General Directorate of Agricultural Enterprises Ceylanpınar, Polatlı, Altınova, Gözlü and Guests; Pursuant to Article 4857 of the Labor Law No. 30, it will be applied to the Public Institutions and Organizations in Recruiting Ex-Convicts or Persons Wounded Not to be Incapacitated in the Fight Against Terrorism as Workers. Within the framework of the provisions of the Regulation on Procedures and Principles, 5 ex-convict workers will be recruited through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) to be employed as temporary seasonal workers.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. Turkish Noble Foreigners No. 2527 to Freely Practice their Professions and Arts in Turkey, in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces
Being a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law on Employment.
2. To be between the ages of 18-35 as of the application deadline.
3. To be residing in the province or districts of the workplace to which they apply.
4. Even if pardoned, provided that they are not convicted of crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of a child; embezzlement, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of the performance of the act, property resulting from crime, who are sentenced to imprisonment for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, or regardless of the penalty period. Those convicted of money laundering or smuggling crimes, those who have completed their sentences, those whose sentence has been postponed, those who have been released on probation, and those who benefit from probation are required to certify their status with an ex-convict document.
5. To carry the conditions in the special law or other legislation.
6. Not to be related to military service (to have done, suspended or exempted),
7. Not being deprived of using public rights,
8. Not to have any health problems that prevent him from doing his duty continuously.
9. To be graduated from at least primary education, at most secondary education (High School and Equivalent).
10. To graduate from the departments specified in the labor force demands as of the last day of the application,
11. Not to receive retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
12. The trial period of the workers to be recruited is sixty days, and the employment contract of those who fail within the trial period will be terminated without compensation without waiting for the notification period.
13. Candidates are deemed to have accepted the shift work order and should not have an obstacle to working in shifts.
14. Candidates will be able to apply for only one profession from the list published in the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR), provided that they reside in the province and districts of the province to which the workplace to which they will apply.
15. Among the candidates, those who are found to have made false statements and those who are later determined not to meet the conditions may be terminated by the administration at every stage of the announcement/exam/assignment process.
16. Right to take the practical oral exam kazanCandidates who do not attend the exam on the announced exam dates will be deemed to have lost their right to take the exam.
17. Not to be dismissed from duty or profession in accordance with the relevant disciplinary legislation of public institutions and organizations.
18. Candidates who do not have the qualifications required for appointment as a result of the placement and those who have made false, misleading or false statements and are placed in their preferences will not be appointed. Even if it is done, the assignment process will be cancelled. Candidates who do not submit the required documents in due time, although they meet the qualifications and conditions of the positions they are placed in, will not be appointed.
19. Right to be appointed kazanIt will be determined from among the number of reserve candidates that will be needed, instead of those who have not started to work at the same time and cannot be started to work because they do not meet the conditions of appointment.
APPLICATION METHOD, PLACE, DATE NOTARY LOT PROCEDURES AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
1. Applications will be made electronically on the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website between 06-10 December 2021. (Applications submitted in person, by post or e-mail will not be accepted).
2. Each candidate will be able to apply for only one workplace and profession from the list published on the İŞKUR website.
3. After the documents required from the candidates whose applications are accepted by İŞ-KUR are examined by the document review commission, those whose documents are complete and who are found to meet the specified conditions are entitled to a notary public drawing of lots. kazanthey will ache. (required documents https://tigem.gov.tr will be announced on the website)
4. Among the candidates notified by İŞ-KUR to the General Directorate of Agricultural Enterprises and found to meet the conditions after document control, 4 (four) times the number of announced titles and the same number of substitute candidates will be determined by drawing lots in the presence of a notary public. (The same method will be applied to the candidates who have priority in job posting).
5. In the event that the number of candidates who are notified by İŞ-KUR and who are found to meet the conditions after the paperwork is checked, exceeds 4 (four) times the number of workers to be recruited, the candidates will be subjected to a notary public's draw. Notary drawing will be held on 11.01.2022 at 10:00 at Ankara Bulvarı TİGEM Social Facilities 06560 Gazi Mahallesi-Yenimahalle/ANKARA address. Due to the measures taken within the scope of combating the COVID-19 epidemic, a limited number of candidates will be accepted to the hall where the Quran will be held. In case of a change in the date and place of the drawing, an announcement will be made on the website of our General Directorate (tigem.gov.tr/).
6. The results of the draw and all other announcements will be announced at (tigem.gov.tr/) and no written notification will be made to the candidates.
7. Applied oral exam result and kazanThe required documents regarding the candidate will be announced on the internet address of our General Directorate (tigem.gov.tr/) in the same way. No notification will be made to the person's address by mail.
8. Information to be made to the candidates whose applications are accepted by İŞ-KUR, announcement of the results and calls will only be made on the website of our General Directorate (tigem.gov.tr/).