An announcement was published by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality. In the published announcement, 60 firefighters will be purchased under the condition of KPSS 126 points. To be employed under the Municipality, under the Civil Servants Law No. 657; The conditions sought for the personnel to be recruited in accordance with the provisions of the Municipality Fire Brigade Regulation are as follows:
General conditions sought in those who will apply for the announcement are as follows:
- Being a Turkish Citizen,
- Not to be deprived of public rights,
- The periods specified in the article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passediš even if; Crimes against the security of the state, even if he was sentenced to prison or forgiveness for a year or more due to a deliberate crime, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, misrepresentation of tender, misunderstanding of performance, laundering assets of crime or smuggling,
- In terms of military status for male candidates, having nothing to do with military service or not being in the age of military service, or if he / she has reached military service, he has been in active military service or postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
- Not having mental illness or physical disability that may prevent him from performing his duty permanently,
- To carry the other application requirements sought for the announced positions,
APPLICATION PLACE, DATE, METHOD AND DURATION
Candidates, to take the oral and applied exam; Between 20/07 / 2020-29 / 07/2020, http://www.konya.bel.tr Konya Metropolitan Municipality Human Resources and Education Department, Konevi Mahallesi, Millet Caddesi Konya Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building No: 14 Meram / KONYA to make height and weight measurements under the supervision of a doctor together with the application form and documents listed above by filling in electronically via the address. They will complete the application process by applying to the address in person during working hours.
Applications made by mail or e-mail, or with missing information and documents, or even if their qualifications are not suitable, will not be evaluated by our municipality.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE