As the Feast of Sacrifice approaches, millions of retired bonuses are also investigating the date of payment. Last minute news about the prize pay dates before the Eid al-Adha, which came to the 31st of July this year, is also wondering. Retirement bonuses were paid early due to the epidemic during Ramadan Feast. So when will the Feast of Sacrifice bonuses to be received by millions of retirees? How much was the sacrifice feast bonus? Can there be an increase in retirement bonuses as compared to the July hike?
The bonus of the Ramadan Feast in May was withdrawn early in the scope of the Economic Stability Shield package and was given in April. Eid al-Adha corresponds to the dates of July 31st-August 3rd. Accordingly, retirees will receive the second holiday bonus of this year between July 27-30, if there is no change in the payment schedule. Retirees will be paid a thousand lira, widows and orphans in proportion to their shares.
But retirees are waiting for an increase in inflation or revaluation in bonuses. Inflation in 2019 was 11.84 percent. Accordingly, if the bonus increase is indexed to inflation, the amount to be paid to retirees will increase to 118 cents to 40 cents, and the revaluation increase will increase by 22.58 percent to 225 cents to 80 cents.
Who Can Get Holiday Bonus?
Those who can benefit from retirement feast bonuses are as follows;
- SSK, Bağ-Kur and retirement fund retirees
- Martyrs' relatives and veterans
- Death pensioners
- Privates and soldiers who receive pension and military disability pension,
- Temporary village guards
- Honor pensioners
- Champion athletes,
- Korean, Cyprus and War of Independence veterans,
- Civilians who are connected monthly due to damage from terrorism and the rights holders of those who lost their lives will be able to benefit from the festive bonus.