The Foundation of TÜLOMSAŞ, Connected to TÜRASAŞ, was laid in 1894

The foundation of tulomsas, which was connected to the inconsistent, was laid in the year
The foundation of tulomsas, which was connected to the inconsistent, was laid in the year

During these works in 1894, Anatolia-Ottoman in Eskişehir to meet the need for steam locomotive and wagon repairs regarding the Anatolian-BaÄŸdat railway by the Germans. A small workshop called the company is established. So just today The contractorThe foundation has been laid.


If the development of industry in Eskişehir had been the subject of a legend, I think that in the beginning, göz There were wetlands and fertile lands that stretched to the horizon as far as the eye could get in Eskişehir, Eğer and it would continue:

Ip lar One day, two rich iron rods cut two iron rods, and an iron steam-breathing iron car passed over these rods. At that time, people also looked at that, thanks to this iron car, the descendants did not descend as much as before; ……… lam…………………

In the 1892, the passage of the Istanbul-Baghdad Railway through Eskisehir was never the subject of such a legend; however, it is indisputable that there is an important factor on the socio-economic structure of the region and that it is a major driving force in the initiation and development of the industrialization phase in the region.

1825 25 3 1866 519 1 3 The 389 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The length of the line is only XNUMX km. Moreover, only the XNUMX / XNUMX part of this line is located on Anatolia and XNUMX km is between Constanta-Tuna and Varna-Ruse.

The Ottoman Government thinks that the line, which will connect HaydarpaŸaâ € ™ with Badadatâ € ™, and Europe with India, will be passed from Istanbul. XIX. Within this framework, in 1886, it was opened to service by building the Haydarpaşa-Ä ° zmit part of the Anatolian-BaÄŸdat line hitting the Marmara Sea basin. r.

8 October 1888 date and operation concession of this line with the edifice of Izmit-Ankara part of the Ottoman Ottoman Shimendifer is given to the company. 15 August In 1893, the construction started from Eskişehir to Konya and 31 arrived in Konya in July 1893.

1894

In the 1894, a small workshop called the Anatolian-Ottoman Company was established in Eskişehir in order to meet the need for steam locomotive and railway repair by the Germans in connection with the Anatolian-Baghdad railway. Thus, the foundation of today's TÜLOMSAŞ is laid. Here, small-scale locomotives, passenger and freight wagons were repaired, and the boilers of the locomotives were sent to Germany for repair and all spare parts were imported.

1919

TÃœLOMSAÅ in Istıklal War

The Anatolian-Ottoman Company, which came to the hands of the British during the occupation of Anatolia in 1919, was taken back by the Nationality on March 20, 1920 in Anatolia. The small workshop, which has been changed as the Eskişehir City Workshop, is a trump card against the occupying armies in the hands of national powers.

In the memories of s ° smet Pasha: My first duty was to prepare the army. I have wedged the wedges in various warehouses, made the wedges of the balls I found in tubular in Eskişehir Railroad Workshop and used them in Sakarya.

Arriving by the Greeks on July 20, 1920, Atılye was taken back on September 2, 1922, and it was the beginning of the introduction of modern technology in the new Turkey. It ensures that the first step is taken from agriculture-based economy to technology-based economy.

After the National War of Independence, Atatürk: “The real war is an economic war. In order to win this war, the young Republic of Turkey is still dependent on the enemy, which fell into the sea. All the needs of railways that connect fields to markets, mines to factories, factories to harbors and form the articulating veins of the economy, primarily Germany, Belgium, Belgium, Sweden and ‡ lamaktadä ± ± r. In the country where even the core of the industry is absent, it is an environment in which it is difficult to get rid of locomotive and wagon production.

1923

In Eskişehir Cer Workshop, which reached an indoor area of 1923 m800 in 2, from 1925 until the end of 1928, Kazanhane, ‡, arkhane, Carpentry, Küprü, Railway Scissor, Weighbridge and road safety materials will be produced. big steps are taken towards breaking down the dependency by entering the units into service. Now, 3-4 locomotives and 30 passenger and freight wagons are repaired annually.During the Second World War, while mobilizing in a country surrounded by flames all around the world, qualified personnel recruited to a temporary stagnation in Eskişehir. . However, this stagnation soon leaves its place to a large ancestor.

1940

TÃœLOMSAÅ educates technical staff for the industry

To mobilize these difficult days, the railroads of the country need most, a mobilization has been initiated in the Cer Workshop. New workers are trained in six-month courses in place of the workers who are recruited before. Art Schools are opened in order to sustain the training of trained people. A specialist worker at the workshop, on the one hand, provides complete support to the railways and the army, while also teaching new workers and apprentices, on the other hand, there is no industry yet. In our country, we run after new projects to overcome the difficulties caused by the difficult conditions of mobilization. As a result of this humanitarian work, the manufacture of many machine parts, even tools, that have not been done before is carried out. Also in this period, Kaynak House, which was established in the factory of Cer Workshop, also became a center that produces world-class welders in Turkey.

1946

TÃœLOMSAÅ is illuminating EskiŸŸehirâ € ¦

With the increasing production capacity with the returning workers after the end of World War II in 1946 and mobilization, the Cer Atyle Workshop, though it was a horseman, It starts to work like a factory. The power plant, which was established to meet the increasing energy need, also saves some parts of Eskişehir from the darkness.

In 1947, the Team Factory, and in 1949, the new Maintenance, Dining Hall and Directorate Building were put into service.

1951

Motor Branch became operational in 1956. In 1951, the first mechanical weighbridge manufacturing, license or know-how was obtained in this workshop, without obtaining a license. TÃœLOMSAÅ adds color to its principle in sports and social life:

Besides its very versatile production, every athlete has a sports club. These clubs have football, skiing, skiing, and riding branches. Locations for civil servants and workers have been opened. In the evening 2-3 times a week, cinema films are played in the guest halls of the Athlete, sports and cultural meetings are organized. Cer Workshop is now one of the favorite institutions of Turkey. However, he is not satisfied with this. It is an insurmountable species. Lights up to get the actual follow-up. Finally, the expected opportunity comes. A project is being sought for Ankara Youth Park that will increase the love of the people for the railway.

1957

Year 1957, Youth Park is a holiday place. Two small steam locomotives, produced at Eskişehir Cer Workshop with everything, chooses both “Ankara” and “Eskişehir” in love with 1750 m2. On the one hand, two small steam locomotives with a capacity of 20 tons, traveling between the stations called Havuzbaşı and Esmen at a speed of 35 km / h, on the one hand, the joy of the children, on the one hand, Eskişehir City Cer Atö It carries the pride of its lye and the hope of being able to produce large locomotives.

1958

The first locomotive is born; Üstünde KARAKURT T on the tracks. In 1958, Eskişehir Cer Atölyesi is organized for new and big targets under the name of Eskişehir Railway Factory. This target is to manufacture the first domestic locomotive and in 1961, the honor memorial of the Turkish workers and engineers holds the factory in the factory. This is the first Turkish steam locomotive with 1915 horsepower, weighing 97 and capable of accelerating at 70 km / h.

Adnan MENDERES, who was in the process of opening the imento Factory in Eskişehir on April 4, 1957 (‡ ur ukurhisar), honored the State Railways Cer Cerfiye on April 5 and factories. They examined the Okul Ä rak ± rak School with all the modifications, and they were found to be in harmony with artisans, Send ° SendÄi Trade Unions and Federation Delegations. He traveled by riding on one of the locomotives of the â € œ MehmetÃçikâ € and â € œ Efeâ € minibus trains to be operated that year in Ankara Youth Youth Park and loved it very much. "Can I do the whole of the locomotive if I asked you?"

In 1958, Eskişehir Cer Atölyesi is organized for new and big targets under the name of Eskişehir Railway Factory. This target is to manufacture the first domestic locomotive and in 1961, the honor memorial of the Turkish workers and engineers holds the factory in the factory. This is the first Turkish steam locomotive with 1915 horsepower, weighing 97 and capable of accelerating at 70 km / h.

KARAKURTâ € ™ FLOUR MAIN CHARACTER ° STÄ ° LKERÄ °
LOKOMOTÄ ° FÄ ° N TÄ ° PÄ ° 1 E
DÄ ° NGÄ ° L TERTÄ ° WEST 5 axles
MAX Wax Speed 70 km / h
RAIL ANGLE I 1435mm
EMPTY HEIGHT 97 ton
BUSINESS WEIGHT 106,9 ton
DISTANCE FROM BUMPER TO BUMPER 22900mm
WHEEL Ã ‡ API 1450mm
KLAVUZ WHEEL Ã ‡ API 850mm
DY ° NGÄ ° L PRESSURE 19,5 ton
DISTANCE FROM AXLE 1500mm
CER FORCE ° 18500 kgf
SÄ ° LÄ ° NDÄ ° R SÄ ° ASI 660mm
BOILER STEAM PRESSURE 16 horses
BOILER POWER 1915 hp
BRAKE CÄ ° NSÄ ° KNORR Steam Brake
TENDER TARE / WATER FUEL 20 tons / 29 tons / 11 tons
ATA ° MALATA STARTING DATE ° HÄ ° 1958
HMET ° ZMETE GÄ ° RÄ ° Å TARÄ ° HÄ ° 1961
SERVICE TIME ° 25 Year

1961

œdevrä ° Maja â € €

On June 16, 1961, approximately 20 of the State Railways Factories and Traction Offices were invited to a meeting in Ankara.

Emin BOZOÄ LU, the Deputy General Manager, who chaired the meeting, read a letter from the Ministry of Transportation. In the article, the development of an automobile type that will meet the street passenger needs of the army - the duty was given to TCDD Plant and this amount was allocated as 1.400.000.-TL. ± was specified.

The given deadline was October 29, 1961, that is, 4.5 months for the recognized period. Could there be a development work in this diameter during this time? Can you build a miraculous car, a car that could start, and a miracle could be done? At the meeting, most of the fields are not ready to work happily in such a project, but they did not think it could be achieved in such a short time. Some of them tried to voice, some of them said “no”.

In all principles, anyone who can make a voice from the university, the press, a handheld industrialist, politician, believes that neither cars nor engines can be built in Turkey, in private conversations, in interviews. This view was emphasized, even at conferences with film shows. But this incredible thing is happening and a car built in the morning of 29 October 1961 in Turkey, though not without its bonnet, is on the wheels of its own motor and again in the power of its own motor, which was built in Turkey. It can be presented to the President of the Republic Cemal GÃœRSEL Pasa'a, the first one takes PaşaŸaâ € ™ to AnÄtkabirâ € ™ and then joins the picture in the Hippodrome. ± it formed.

How did this happen?

Ankara, Eskişehir, which was established for the purpose of repair of TCDDâ at the time, but not for any other organization but also for the Railways. With its factories in Sivas and Adapazar, it has a considerable technical potential and a strong technical staff, from the skilled workforce to the engineer. The National Unity Committee and most of the cabinet are well known and trusted due to the military origin of € ™ and also the relative of ULAY Paşa ULaâ € ™. was the result.

Higher Engineer Emin BOZOÄ LU, as the head of the management group, to overcome all the bureaucratic obstacles like the other managers in the group, and to meet all kinds of opportunities, 20 engineers under great tension due to the very bias and urgency of the task, but also by working in an extraordinary tempo, but also in the comfort of the day. had played a role.

The second factor in earning the race against time is the second factor of the tasked engineers during the project, at least 12 hours each day, including weekends, and some nights if necessary. that they would have avoided staying on the job by taking a few hours on the automobile cedar, and that they would have avoided the case.

In the meeting held on June 16, 1961, the most suitable place for the works (today TÃœLOMSAÅ) is a building that is not used as a building in Eskişehir Railways Factories, it is the most suitable building. After I get an idea by examining the car structure of various types as closely as possible, the dimensions of the type to be made, engine, gearbox, etc. It was concluded that the following group and its parts were focused on how to design and manufacture them.

The company was instructed to prepare Eskişehir, which was chosen as a workplace, and those who had a car were asked to be in Eskişehir on 19 June. The floor of the Dkümhane building was covered with the hair plates taken for use in locomotive boilers. A plate was hanged on the door, indicating how many days were left with huge numbers. Until the end of the project, this plate decreased every day and remained there until the end. The workshop had an overhead crane, various counters and a meeting table. This table, which also has a tea stove nearby, was used for meetings, rest and when necessary, as a working table for four months.

At the first meeting held at the workshop, â € œ Management Group â € œ announced. Head of the Department of Factories Orhan ALP, Head of the Department of Factories, Head of the Department of Factories, Mr. Ali Tettr ERr ± m ± 1000 ERSOY, AdapazarÄ ± Railway Factory, Müdürü Celal TANER, Ankara Railroad Factory, there are two retired officers in the group: Mehmet Nà – KERâ € ™: General Manager's Consultant, Hisansi KAYAOÄ LU and Z Pati. Work groups were then identified: design, engine-gearbox, bodywork, suspension and braking, electrical equipment, rigging, purchasing and cost calculations. First, the outlines of the car were identified. Four to five people, a total of 1100-4 kg-weight, agreed on a type that could be called medium size. The engine had to be 4- timed and 50-cylinder, giving 60-XNUMX hp.

A model of 1: 10 shape model was chosen for someone who was selected from 1:1 scale models prepared for the bodywork. The roof, bonnet and similar hairs of the body were produced one by one by drawing into concrete blocks made with molds made from this model and trimmed with a flower. On the other hand, after examining the engines of Willyâ € ™ s Jeep, Warswa, Chevrolet, Ford Consul, Fiat 1400 and 1100, Warswa engine was taken as a sample and the body and head of a 4-cylinder engine with a valve on the side ± It was erected in Sivas Railway Factory and processed in Ankara Railway Factory. Pistons, piston rings and arms were made in Eskişehir. The engine was installed at Ankara Railway Factory. As an alternative to this engine, which can not take more than 40 HP power in braking, Ankara Factory has developed a different type with the same body and crankshaft. The B- engine was manufactured in Eskişehir, in a third engine with valve from the top called.

For the teams of the suspension group, he proposed the Mc Pearson system and was manufactured in Eskişehir according to the sample. Towards the end of September and the rear windows were slightly modified according to the model due to the necessity to adjust to the market, two separate motors of type B, one A, two B, It was pristine. All transmissions were made locally by the Ankara Factory. The biggest problem faced when assembled was to maintain the engine's engine in the body, to locate the clutch, throttle and brake control mechanisms and find the most appropriate steering position. The adjustable steering proposal was not accepted. Two years later, Cadillac brought it as an innovation.

Finally, in mid-October, the first of the Revolution cars was ready to experience. Apart from differential gears, cardan crosses and motor bearings, windshields and tires, all parts were indigenous, with electrical equipment. On the one hand, the road experiences of this first car were continuing, and on the other hand, it was attempted to raise the second car equipped with the B-engine to be presented to the President. Only the last coat of this No. 2 Revolution in black color was hit on October 28th. While the cake and polish were shipped to Ankara, it was made on the night train. On the train, which was pulled by steam locomotives, gas tanks were emptied as a safety measure from the sparks that might be leaking from the chimney.

The train reached Ankaraâ € ™ towards the morning. Two Revolution Cars were launched to Ankara Railway Factory in S Fabrik ± hhiye district. Only a few liters of gasoline were placed in the tanks to allow maneuvering. The actual supply would be made in the morning from the Mobile Gasoline station in Shihiye, and then to the Assembly.

On the morning of October 29th, the Revolutions set off between the escort, which consisted of a crowded traffic crew, as a motorcycle. But the escort went on their way to Mobilâ € ™ for not knowing about gasoline. When it came to the Assembly, the situation was understood, the rushed gasoline was put in the 1st car. At the time he was to be number 2, Cemal Pasha came to the Assembly and got on the Revolutionary Car No. 2 to go to AnÄtkabirâ. He was on the way. But 100 m. Until then the engine stopped by squeezing. Cemal PaÅŸaâ € ™ s â € œ What's going on? To the question â € œ High Engineer RÄ ± fat SERDAROdaki LU â € œ PaŸŸam at the wheel, gasoline is over. He gave the answer. Begging from Pasha, he was asked to go to No. 1 Revolution. Complying with this, Cemal Pasha went to AnÄkkabirâ with this car. While you were making a car with a famous West head, but you forgot the refueling with the east head, you said.

The Revolution number 100, which they went 2 meters and broke down, as all the newspapers were united the next day, participated in the parade of the Revolution in the same day Hippodrome. It is neither evident from this nor that Cemal Pasha was traveling to Anitkabir by another Revolution car; only the news, commentaries and the money spent on the kings was wasted because all the money spent wasted. However, for the same year, 25 Million TL for the horse breeding, which has been placed in the Ministry of Agriculture. Nobody thought about the result and the result.

NOTE: In 1961, only one of the 4 manufactured REVOLUTION M Cars reached our day. In the garden of TÃœLOMSAÅ MUSEUM, the REVOLUTION M Car, which is kept in a specially built glass garage, is still running.

â € œ TRANSFER Ä ° M â €

Ãœ ° LK TÃœRK OTOMOBÄ ° LÄ ° â € ™ N TEK ° N TEKNÄ ° K à – ZELLÄ ° KLERÄ °

AUTOMOBILE DEPARTMENT I 1250 kg
MOTOR TÄ ° PÄ ° A4L
MOTOR SPEED 3600 rpm
NUMBER OF SÄ ° LÄ ° NDÄ ° R 4
SÄ ° LÄ ° NDÄ ° R Ã ‡ API 81mm
POWER 50 HP
KARAKTERÄ ° Stade ° K 4 TIMES, WATER COOLED, SIDE VALVE, PRESSURE LIVING.
MAL ° GOODS TIME ° 4,5 MONTH
MAL ° MAL TARÄ ° HÄ ° 1961
MAL ° LOCATION OF GOODS ESKÄ ° Å EHÄ ° R DEMÄ ° RYOLU FAB.
NUMBER OF PRODUCTION 4

1968

In 1968, under the license of the German MAK Company, the construction of the DH 360 type Diesel Maneuver Locomotives in 3600 Horsepower was started and 1975 units were produced until 25. With the license agreement signed with the French Neighborhood Pielstick Company in 1968, 16 PA4 V-185 type engines were manufactured. In 1970, Eskişehir Railway Factory, named “Eskişehir Lokomotif ve Motor Sanayii Meşessesi”, named after ELMS, from the factory to the establishment.

1971

In 1971, the first Diesel Electric Outline Locomotive with 2400 horsepower and 111 kg pulling force is placed in 39400 at XNUMX within the framework of the engine license agreement with the French Traction Export company and Chantiers de L'Atlantique.

The iron, which comes with trucks, wagons, hair plates, ELMAS, which has become a giant factory in the literal sense of the word, turns to the locomotive within a week after each special machine part, on its own wheels. is leaving. Until 1985, 24000 of DE 431 type Diesel Electric Outline Locomotives were produced.

1986

From enterprise to corporation: ELMS was reconstructed in 1986 and abroad according to the changing conditions in the world and in our country, and was transformed into a partnership based on the decision of the Council of Ministers and Türkiye Lokomotif ve Motor Sanayii A.ş. It takes ±. In 1986, the company started production of 1100-type Outline and Road Maneuver locomotive in 11000 Horsepower within the framework of the locomotive, diesel engine license agreement with the West German KRAUSS-MAFFEI company. Until 1990, 70 of these locomotives were produced.

1987

In 1987; Within the framework of the DE Outline Locomotive license agreement with the American EMD GENERAL MOTORS Company, production of 2200 horsepower DE 22000 type Outline locomotive is started. TOCD Operations 39 of these locomotives, which were imported by the General Directorate of TCDD, were produced in TÅLOMSAÅ. In 48, Various Railroad Construction Machines (Snow Slashing Vehicles, Railway Mobile Cranes, Light Crane Pose Cars, Catenary Maintenance Vehicles) Production begins. A total of 1987 were produced.

1988

In 1988, the production of E 4300 Type Electric Outline Locomotive with 43000 Horsepower was initiated under the license agreement of the Japanese NISSHO IWAI-TOSHIBA Company. Following the completion of 1 complete import from Japan, a total of 44 units were produced in TOMLOMSAÅ.

1994

In 1994, the production of DH 709 type Diesel Hydraulic Maneuvering Locomotive in 7000 Horsepower, which belongs to TÃœLOMSAÅ, with the project, design and manufacture by producing technology without transferring any technology, was started. 20 of these locomotives were produced.

1998

In the year 1998, production studies of DH 950 type Diesel Hydraulic Outline and Maneuvering Locomotive were started in 9500 horsepower, which was also designed by TILOMASAS. 26 of these locomotives were produced.

2001

2001 Years of 2003-1000, 10000 Horsepower DH 14 type Diesel Hydraulic Outline and Maneuver Locomotive is produced.

2003

Year 2003, In order to meet 89 Outline Locomotive needs of the General Directorate of TCDD Enterprise, the first 33000 of the DE 6 type Diesel Electric Outline Locomotive are produced within the framework of technology transfer from General Motors / USA. Until the end of 83, 36 of the 2006 locomotives were produced with 51% domestic additives until the end of 2009. By the end of 47, 55 locomotives were produced with a 89% domestic contribution rate and joined the total of 33000 DE XNUMX locomotive TCDD fleets.

2020

The contractor, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, March 4 and published in the Official Gazette No. 2186 decision of Turkey Rail System Utilities Industry Corporation (TÜRASAŞ) 'What was connected


Be the first to comment

Comments