In Japan, a truck collided with a train at a railroad crossing. At least 34 people were injured in the accident.
The accident took place at 11.40 at local time today in Yokohama, near the Japanese capital, Tokyo. A truck collided with a train at the railroad crossing. 34 people were injured in the accident. After the accident, the truck carrying fruit caught fire, serious damage occurred in the train wagons. Following the accident, the train between Keikyu Kawasaki and Kamiooka stations was stopped.
The police are still investigating the accident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Konyada Truck collided with tram: 2 injured 30/12/2013 Konyada Truck collided with the tram: 2 wounded.Konya, the truck collided with a tram crossing the level crossing of 2 people were injured. Hüseyin Tosun (53) led by the 42 IN 495 plate truck, Uluyayla level crossing, Alaaddin-Campus bus 129 collided with the number of people caught on the tram that injured two people, were taken to the Beyhekim State Hospital. Due to the accident the tram services could not be made for a while.
- The Truck and the Tram collided in Germany, there are many injured! 06/12/2018 A truck collided on Wednesday (yesterday) in Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany). 6 people were injured in the accident, including 11 people said. Accident as a result of a severe explosion occurred, the tram was damaged and derailed. 6 injured in the accident while the status of the person stated that the seriousness of the case, an investigation was launched.
- Wrecked Truck with Tram in Germany, 20 Wounded 01/03/2019 1 was injured by a heavy 20 in Karlsruhe, Germany. 15 was wounded when a truck and tram collided in Karlsruhe, Baden, Germany. While one of the injured in heavy 4 was taken to hospital, the 16 person was treated standing. As a result of the collision, the trolley was removed and the debris removal was started. After a half-million-euro property damage, the teams continue their investigation at the scene. A local police spokesman reported that the accident was caused by non-compliance with the traffic light.
- Police minibus in Uşak collided with train 2 police injured 09/01/2014 Usakta Police van collided with the train 2 police wounded: Uşak on the Atatürk Boulevard known as the Kipa junction at the crossroads in Denizli known train crossed with a police van crossing. In the accident, two police officers were injured. A traffic accident occurred as a result of the collision of the police minibus and the vagone-free locomotive at the crossing at Denizli at 01: 10 waters last night. Returning to the center of the Uşak Police Department Robbery Branch 64 KA 382 license plate minibus with a vagon-free locomotive coming from Afyon headed by a large noise. Two police officers in the police van in the accident occurred gelen
- In Bingol, the minibus collided with the train at the crossing level! 3 Injured 02/08/2017 3 was injured in the accident that occurred as a result of the collision of the Van Lake Express and the minibus crossing the highway in the Tatvan-Elazığ campaign in the Genç district of Bingöl. Tatvan-Elazığ passenger trains around the time of the 11.00 line in the town of Bingöl'un Yakapdibi Village near the Sagan Mezhası, free-level crossing the minibus collided with the crossing. 3 people were injured in the accident occurred in the van. The wounded were taken to the hospital with ambulances from the scene. It was learned that the accident occurred during the crossing of the TCDD without the permission of TCDD. It was learned that the van colliding with the train brought food to the workers of a nearby construction site. An investigation was launched against the accident.