We understand the people of the country where the ravens are reconciled, the resentment ends, and the people are reunited with their loved ones. I would like to take this opportunity to celebrate Mubarak's Eid al-Adha with the hearts of my heart and wish for peace, peace and prosperity for our country, our nation, the Islamic world and all mankind.
Let us not forget that this holiday is an occasion, an opportunity to wrap all our wounds. Because feasts are an opportunity to consolidate our brotherhood, unity and unity. Holidays are the days when love, compassion, loyalty, compassion and solidarity reach its peak.
However, in these exceptional days when family ties become stronger, I hope that this beautiful holiday will cheer our hearts and that the hearths will not go out with the mistakes to be made on the roads. To be more careful and more sensitive while complying with the traffic rules while traveling; sleepless and tired, especially in the form of car driving.
With these feelings, I would like to congratulate our saint nation on the Feast of the Sacrifice of Sacrifice again, and wish the Mayor of Allah Almighty to bring us to many feasts in unity and solidarity, and offer my love and respect ılar
Ulaştırma ve Altyapı Bakanı
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Message of the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan 19/08/2018 Dear Citizens, We understand that the people of the country are reconciled, the resentment ends, people are loved by the people. I would like to take this opportunity to celebrate Mubarak's Eid al-Adha with the hearts of my heart and wish for peace, peace and prosperity for our country, our nation, the Islamic world and all mankind. Dear Citizens, Let's not forget that this holiday is an occasion, an opportunity to wrap all our wounds. Because feasts are an opportunity to consolidate our brotherhood, unity and unity. Holidays are the days when love, compassion, loyalty, compassion and solidarity reach its peak. However, the family ties have been strengthened more and more, and in this exceptional day, es
- Message of the Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan on the Feast of the Sacrifice 10/09/2016 Message from the Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan's Eid al-Adha: A holiday in which Küskünler's reconciliation, resentment and annihilation is over On this happy day, the roads don't turn into bloodshed, and your loved ones don't get the bitter news, your Feast is a Bayram Dear Citizens. 12. After the 19th century, our ancestors created a civilization based on liberty and justice, where love, sovereignty, conscience, and wisdom are literally converged. This civilization governed the state devlet
- First Message of the New Transport Minister Turhan 11/07/2018 Cahit Turhan, who was appointed to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, took over from Ahmet Arslan, the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. After the handover ceremony, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan issued a message. As of July 10, I was appointed as Minister of Transport and Infrastructure. First of all, I would like to say that I know the importance and the weight of the responsibility that I take over. We are starting a new era both as a country and as the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. This period is for us, we will complete the existing projects, new projects Bu
- 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day Message from Minister of Transport Yıldırım 23/04/2016 Transportation Minister Yildirim 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day Message: Turkey opening of the national sovereignty of the Grand National Assembly officially passed hɑyɑtɑ and this important day Atɑtürk tɑrɑfındɑn national sovereignty was a gift to the children who will protect forever. 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day is a national holiday which carries two different and important elements together with a unique approach in the world. These two important elements are our nation and our children who are the guarantors of our future. The spirit of the Republic of Turkey is national sovereignty. The source of freedom, equality and justice is the unconditional sovereignty of the nation. The future of our nation is Mill
- Message of Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan Ramadan Feast 05/07/2016 We understand the feast of the ramsheds, the resentment of the resentment and the nationality of the nation. Ği I recall the blessing of the Mubarak Ramadan Feast from the Almighty Allah to bring peace and happiness to the people of Islam, the Islamic World and all mankind K Our geography and faith; solidarity, sharing what we have, no matter where in the world to open, to understand the state of the poor necessitates. Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr are the times when sharing and cooperation have peaked. For this reason, even in our most difficult days, we are a nation with the consciousness of being a nation, to help, to share, to worry about our neighbor's problem. Holidays, an opportunity to consolidate our brotherhood, unity, and togetherness; love, compassion, faith, mercy, solidarity in
- Transport Minister Arslan's 30 August Victory Day Message 30/08/2016 Transport Minister Arslan's 30 August Victory Day Message: All kinds of attempts to destroy our unity and solidarity throughout history, our nation of saints who thwart all kinds of attacks, 30 August 1922 Dumlupınar'da Dumlupınar with the great victory in the whole world has declared an integral whole. . 30 With the epic victory achieved in August, the foundation of our Republic, which is the common heritage of all of us, was laid. In this respect, 30 August has a very special meaning and importance for our saints, it is a common holiday for all of us, it is a pride for all of us. Today, the task we are under, despite all impossibilities, all gaps l
- Message of the Minister of Transport Arslan Ramadan Feast 24/06/2017 Message of the Minister of Transport Arslan Ramadan: Esteemed Citizens, Dear Colleagues, Grace, mercy and blessings, leaving Ramadan-i-Sharif behind; national, we have reached a feast that we embrace. Leaving behind the blessed Ramadan-i-Sharif, mercy, mercy and blessings; national, we have reached a feast that we embrace. On this occasion, I celebrate Ramadan with the best heart wishes; I hope that this blessed holiday will bring us closer to each other than ever before, to strengthen our brotherhood and our friendship. Holidays are a unique opportunity for social peace, love, friendship, brotherhood, unity and solidarity. The holiday, especially our neighbors and Bayram
- Republican Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan's Republic Day Message 29/10/2018 Today, we are excited to celebrate the 95 anniversary of the proclamation of our Republic with great joy and pride. Today, where our common sense of nationality is manifested with great enthusiasm, it is the day of repeating our high values which make us one nation, one state, one flag, one homeland. It is the day to show the unity and integrity of our country and to show that we are the only heart against those who aim at the economic prosperity of our citizens. The Republic of Turkey, which has been the symbol of the Turkish nation's effort to reach the level of contemporary civilization since its announcement, has been the main source of progress in every field and the assurance of ensuring national unity and solidarity. country of the Republic of Turkey and the nation ...
- UDH Minister Ahmet Arslan's Feast of Sacrifice Message 25/08/2017 Dear Citizens, We understand that the people of the country are reconciled, the resentment ends, people are loved by the people. Dear Citizens, For the last 15 years, we connect every city of our country with each other by rail, sea and airways. Love, peace, friendship is experienced at the highest level, family ties are growing stronger in this exceptional days while traveling to the maximum extent to comply with traffic rules, to be more careful, more sensitive; I'm particularly tempted by the fact that the vehicle is not used in sleepless and tired. I hope that this beautiful holiday excitement will cheer our hearts and that the quarries will not go out with the mistakes made on the roads. This…
- Minister of Transport Arslan's New Year Message 31/12/2016 2016 year that Turkey is obliged to deal with more questions went down in history as an era. Dear Citizens, Dear Colleagues, 2016 years that Turkey is obliged to deal with more questions went down in history as an era. 15 left behind a year in which we were dealing with the bloody face of the Fettullahist Terrorist Organization, which in July created a threat against our country and our nation. In July, our nation, 15, opposes the coup attempt by shoulder to shoulder, leaving aside all political views, differences, lifestyles, beliefs, views and belongings.