Providing transportation to the Bağbaşı Plateau in Denizli, the cable car rearranged its working hours during the Eid to ensure that the citizens spend more time during the Eid al-Adha.
Denizli Metropolitan Municipality opened the service with the Urban Forest and Bağbaşı Plateau line between the cable car, rearranged for the Eid al-Adha.
Citizens showed intense interest, especially during the days of the ski lift for the resort's working hours during the resort went to change. Denizli cable car 'We continue to work during the holidays' announced the new arrangement with the title.
1 Day (11 August Sunday)
14 - 00
2.Day (12 August Monday)
09 - 00
3. Day (13 August Tuesday)
09 - 00
4. Day (14 August Wednesday)
09 - 00
Denizli Cable Car
The cable car Denizli, Turkey's line of cable car in the city of Denizli. The ropeway is the longest cable car in the Aegean Region with a length of 1.500 meters. It provides transportation to Bagbasi Plateau. The lower station altitude reaches 300 meters and the upper station reaches 1.400 meters.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ordu Boztepe Cable Car Clocks 23/06/2017 Ordu Boztepe Ropeway Hours Feast Arrangement: ORBEL A.Ş., a subsidiary of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality. The service hours of the Ordu-Boztepe Cable Car Line operated by the Company were re-organized due to Ramadan Feast. Altinordu district center and Boztepe 2 thousand 350 meters away from the cable car that runs with 28 cabin, 1 holiday. Between 14.00 and 24.00 hours, 2. and 3. on 10.00 and 24.00.
- Autumn Arrangement for Cable Car Clocks in Bursa 14/09/2018 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. With the 140 cabin, the passenger has a capacity of one thousand 500 per hour, with the 9 kilometer, and the longest cable car line in the world, which provides alternative transportation between Uludağ and the city center. In the statement made by Bursa Teleferik AS, 17 will serve in 09.00-19.00 hours from September. The cable car was carrying passengers during 09.00-21.00 hours during the summer.
- New Year's Arrangement for Uludag Ropeway 28/12/2018 Turkey's most important winter and Christmas night at the cable car gondola lift for vacationers who want to go to Uludağ, one of nature tourism centers will run until xnumx'y. citizens who want to go to Uludağ, one of the most important centers of winter tourism in Turkey by creating long queues flock to the ski lifts. The 02.00 cabin has a capacity of one thousand 176 passengers per hour, with the 500 kilometer and the longest non-direct cable ropeway in the world. Bursa Teleferik official Ersoy Ey, "for the citizens who want to enter the New Year Uludağ'dan working hours have extended. 9 December night until 31''
- Summer Setting for Cable Car Clocks in Denizli 20/04/2018 Denizli Teleferik expeditions were changed in hours. After that, Denizli Teleferik Evenings will work. The duration of the cable car service for the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality's Bağbaşı Plateau has been extended. New application started today. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, in October, 2015 opened in October between the Kent Forest and the Bağbaşı Plateau in the cable car line, with the warming of the weather time was re-arranged. In the ropeway where the citizens have shown great interest especially at the weekend, the 20 will start in 10.00 from April onwards and start at 21.00 in the morning and end at night in 09.00. On weekends, flights will be held between 21.00-XNUMX hours. The opportunity to observe the city from the Bağbaşı Plateau in Denizli by the new arrangement…
- Ramadan Regulation for Public Transportation Hours in Erzurum 05/05/2019 In Erzurum, during the month of Ramadan, the last time in public transportation was organized. Due to the month of Ramadan in the urban public transportation lines, the last time was organized by taking into consideration the time spent by the citizens before the day, in the activities of tarawih, Ramadan, social activities and shopping. According to this, the last time in G7, B2, B3, G4 and G5 lines was arranged as 24: 00 on 1: 1, B9, G7, G23, G30A lines. Authorities, on all other routes for detailed information about the last time ulasim.erzurum.bel.tr and Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality www.erzurum.bel.tr web pages of citizens can benefit from reported. On the other hand, Erzurum Metropolitan…
- New Year's Day from Samaria to Expedition Hours 31/12/2013 New Year's Day from Samaria to Timetable Hours: Light Rail System Operator SAMULAŞ made a new arrangement on routine flights to mark New Year's Eve. Light Rail System Operator SAMULAS made a new arrangement on routine flights to mark New Year's Eve. According to the statement from SAMULAŞ, 31 was extended to 23.45 from 01.00 to 23.00, and to 00.00. 31 December on Tram and Express 2013 The following weekday trading hours will be adhered to as standard and the following departure hours will be applied after 23.00. Tram Express Express Station-UniversityStat Junction-University 23.00-23.0022.00-22.00 23.18-23.1822.20-22.20
- Ramadan setting for Adana metro voyages 17/07/2014 Adana metropolitan voyages of Ramadan adjustment: Citizens in response to the requests of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality during the month of Ramadan during the month of the heavy flights on the 23: 00 extends the night until the 17.07.2014 21 and 00: 23-00: 15 XNUMX between the hours will serve in intervals of XNUMX.
- BursaRayın Flight Hours New Year's Setting 29/12/2016 BursaRayın Flight Hours New Year's Eve Setting: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, 2016 2017'ye 31 December Saturday evening with the 1 January Sunday, the citizens took all measures to ensure safe and peaceful. Mayor Recep Altepe, saying that it is a privilege to live in Bursa, a city with a universal value, said, da Bursa completed its 2016 year with valuable and special investments. To date, we have realized many other significant investments, from transportation to sports, from historical cultural heritage to the environment. We believe that, as always, Bursa will continue to be a city in the 2017 with its 'firsts'. 2017's health to all citizens ehr
- Match Setting for Metro Times in Istanbul 26/08/2018 Metro Istanbul, one of the affiliates of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, extended its flights to 01.00 on all routes due to the matches to be played today and tomorrow. In the announcement of Metro Istanbul's Twitter account, the following recorded: "Our passengers will be played at 26 on 21.45 August Sunday. Besiktas-Antalyaspor and 27 will be played on Monday at 21.45. Galatasaray-Alanyaspor match will be played on all lines between 01.00 and XNUMX. We wish all our teams success and a good trip. "
- New Arrangement for Tram Expedition Hours in Eskisehir 26/05/2018 In addition to the Movement Center located next to the bus station, ESTRAM offers a new movement center for the trams operating in Tepebaşı region. With the new center to be used by the Batıkent-SSK and Çamlıca-SSK trams, tram schedules and the first and last expeditions are also being changed. ESTRAM Center for Motion and Overnight Center in Batıkent 28 May 2018 is being used on Monday. With the arrangement made by ESTRAM, the first flights of Otogar-Batıkent, Otogar-Çamlıca, and the last flights of the tramways between Batıkent-Otogar and Çamlıca-Otogar were canceled and the flights started in the Batıkent area in the morning thanks to the Batıkent Movement and Bed and Breakfast Center.