Batman Governor Hulusi Şahin expressed his views on the campaign we have started to convert the train rails into railways on the Batman Diyarbakır railway.
Batman Diyarbakir rail vehicles will reduce the number and air pollution, the citizens will save the cost of loaded road, safe, fast and cheap travel opportunities for the rail transport we started the campaign, while the Governor Sahin expressed his views on the issue. Governor Şahin, stating that Raybus is a project that can be implemented with political will "The Republic of Turkey State Railways, an institution that loss. A service-oriented institution that does not care about money. Therefore, if political will occurs on this issue is possible. This is done in Ankara. You always say Batman is derelict. Isn't there actually Batman? We need to make a positive call Ş said.(Batmansonsöz)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Political Will Response from TCDD to BTS 28/11/2014 Political Will Response from TCDD to BTS: The Union of United Transport Workers (BTS) conducted a meeting with the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways following the Ankara march against the privatization of railroads and rights grabs. A delegation of KESK Secretary General Hasan Toprak and BTS board members met with TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman to convey requests. The union, which issued a statement after the meeting, said that the employees who are one of the priority demands are not sent to other institutions and that they are "responsible political will, we cannot guarantee". In the statement made by the union regarding the interview, 1 will be working at the institution since January 2015 eye
- MHP Batman Provincial President said Raybüs 25/04/2019 MHP Batman Provincial Chairman Mehmet On, the Batman-Diyarbakir railroad railroad turn into the railroad, Batmansonsöz newspaper launching the campaign, gave support by signing. On the Batman-Diyarbakır railway, we started the signature of transforming the railway tracks into a faster, safer and cheaper transportation line. We will deliver the signatures we received in our newspaper office to the General Directorate of State Railways. While our interest in our campaign increased day by day, MHP Batman Province Management visited our newspaper and supported our campaign. I would like to thank to the kamp Batman People's Campaign for the benefit of the campaign. On the Batman-Diyarbakır railroad, vehicle traffic will decrease, Bat
- Raybüs Planned for Batman-Diyarbakır 02/05/2019 After the signature campaign organized by the Batmansonsöz newspaper, we received striking information about the demand for a wide-ranging rail system in Batman and Diyarbakır Public. According to allegations, the Batman-Diyarbakir provinces were put into a railroad planning but this project was shifted to Malatya as a result of non-prosecution. BATMAN AND DIYARBAKIR WANT THE RAILWAY We recommend the conversion of the existing and active railway line to the railroad carriage on the Batman-Diyarbakir Railway used by the average 15 Thousand people every day. Batman-Diyarbakir Road vehicles and air pollution will reduce the number of vehicles, safe, fast and cheap travel will provide the opportunity to support the signature campaign launched for the raft. Zonguldak-Karabük, Çatal-Tire, Kars-Akyaka, Malatya-Elazığ between the rail line, Z
- Ali Şahin, the Governor of Giresun, Leaves the Contract for Italy 04/04/2012 Giresun Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, Giresun Kalesi'nin planned to be done due to the approval of the Italian firm of the cable car project, said: Kal Greeks and Italians are quite lazy people. In fact they are not like the Turkish nation. He will play the instrument from where they sit, play and sip his drink. I stop working with this company. Bu Dursun Ali Sahin, the Governor of Giresun, attended the meeting of the Provincial General Assembly in the Governor's Meeting Hall, stating that the works to evaluate the tourism potential of the city are continuing and made explanations about the cable car which is planned to be built in Giresun Castle. Governor Sahin stated that he was dealing with 2 for the cable car project for months, and said that they had problems with the Italian company.
- Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said the work was approaching the end 05/07/2013 Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said that the approach is nearing the end of studies related to the cable car Governor Sahin said Sahin, "Tender dossier was prepared with build-operate-transfer model. Almost 1,5 for years I have been doing this job. It was not easy. But I finally got it out. Çık God willing, Ships to Penize, 119 meters high, 1280 meters long ropeway will be set up. he said.
- Ali Şahin, the Governor of Giresun, Gave Up from the Italian Company for Teleferik 04/04/2012 Giresun Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, planned to be done in the Giresun Castle, the Italian company was not delayed due to approval of the ropeway project, said: "Greeks and Italians are quite lazy people. I give up working, "he said. Dursun Ali Sahin, the Governor of Giresun, attended the meeting of the Provincial General Assembly in the Governor's Meeting Hall, stating that the works to evaluate the tourism potential of the city are continuing and made explanations about the cable car which is planned to be built in Giresun Castle. Governor Sahin stated that he was dealing with 2 for the cable car project for months, and said that they had problems with the Italian company. T
- Samsun Governor Şahin Must be a fast train 27/10/2014 Samsun Governor Sahin speed trains must be strong: Speaking at the Economic Summit held in Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, "Samsun absolute speed train is supposed to meet. It is an important means of transport must surely Samsun to bringing together," he said. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin speaking at the Economic Summit held in Samsun, the logistics of the village will be a great gain to Samsun, he said. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Samsun, noting that it has 4 access to the Black Sea, "Logistics World is a concept we are going after more heard. In particular, e-commerce trades Considering that every year so 15-20 up I think I would consider. American 360 billion dollars one…
- Samsun Governor Sahin will organize high-speed train travel in Ankara-Konya 15/04/2015 Governor of Samsun Sahin Ankara-Konya will organize a high-speed train travel: Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project with the journalists on the Ankara-Konya High Speed train line will conduct an on-site inspection tour. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project with journalists on the Ankara-Konya High Speed train line will conduct an on-site inspection tour. Ibrahim Sahin, the governor of Samsun, will be conducting the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train line with the press members in Samsun.
- Important Information for High Speed Train from Samsun Governor İbrahim Şahin 05/08/2015 Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin Important Notes for High Speed Train: Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Ankara-Samsun between the high speed train project found important explanations. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, high-speed train must come to Samsun, he said. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, recently met with members of the press participating in the high-speed train trip between Ankara and Konya. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality connected with the press about the speed train project in the Sevgi Café Governor Ibrahim Sahin, the press participating in the trip to respond to some criticism of members of the press showed. WE MUST HAVE SINGLE AUDIO FOR THE FAST TRAIN LI
- Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train Description 30/09/2015 Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train Description: Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Samsun-Ankara between the high speed train line between the distance between Samsun and Ankara announced that the distance to 2 hours. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, Samsun-Kalin Railway modernization project in his speech at the first rail dismantling ceremony drew attention to the Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project. Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin, in his opening speech at the ceremony, said that the Samsun-Kalin Railway project will complete the traffic in freight and passenger transport when the project is completed. SAMSUN-ANKARA FAST TRAIN DISTANCE TO TWO HOURS OF THE Governor Ibrahim Sahin, "the biggest grant to be used in the construction of the line will be started on the EU. Samsun-Amasya in fact."