Vivarail's transformed Class 320 cordless train and fast charging system won the Rail Industry Innovation Environment Award.
Vivarail, a large industrial organization, is proud to be known for its work. Vivarail is not only a battery-powered train, but also allows trains to run on non-electric railways. Vivarail reduces waste and saves energy.
Of course, although battery trains are not new and the technology itself has been proven, its limited range and charging speed have made them largely useless. Until now!
The Vivarail Class 230 can go 60 miles without recharging. Also, it takes only 10 minutes to charge the battery. Another smart feature is that the train can be fitted with range expanders, ie a pantograph, generator or fuel cells.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Volvo Trucks wins international design award (Photo Gallery) 29/03/2014 Volvo Trucks wins the international design award: Volvo Trucks' new Volvo FH series has won one of the most prestigious iF product design awards, influencing the jury of design experts from thousands of international products. For the 60 year, the iF Design Awards were awarded only the best designs in the 17 category. The new Volvo FH series, the k transport design and special vehicles, won the award in the 1 category. The evaluation criteria of the award included design quality, degree of innovation, environmental impact, functionality and security. The head of the jury, Professor Fritz Frenkler, is committed to the ler
- TÜVASAŞ Receives TSE Quality Award 19/03/2013 TÜVASAŞ TSE Turkey Wagon Industry Co. Receives Quality Award (TÜVASAŞ) was awarded by the Turkish Standards Institute (TSE). In the statement made by TSE, lendiril We are always with us in the vision we have installed with our new approaches, from the day when our institute started to serve, we have adopted the concept of sustainable quality. For this purpose, a commission has been established and it has been decided to reward your organization as a result of the evaluations made. Yapılan TÜVASAŞ has been awarded the "TSE QUALITY AWARD" for its successful work in quality and standards.
- They will receive the award of İZBAN together 12/05/2013 IZBAN will receive the award together Izmir Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD's cooperation is born under the IZBAN, the International Association of Transporters of the 3400 member was awarded. Binali Yildirim and Aziz Kocaoglu'nun will go to get the award was recorded. IZBAN, who was born as a project of tolerance and synergy with the cooperation of Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, was awarded to the 3 bin 400 member of International Association of Transporters. IZBAN, which was established with the cooperation of Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD with 50 and started the journey in 30 August 2010, is the "Best Collaboration" by UITP (International Association of Public Transporters) on the journey that has started as a project of "tolerance and synergy for Izmir".
- İZBAN went to receive the award 28/05/2013 They went to get the İZBAN Awards International Association of Public Transport (UITP) at the contest held under the World Congress "Best Collaboration" category was awarded first place Izmir Commuter Transportation System Inc. (İZBAN) Izmir to receive the award Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Manager Süleyman Karaman went to Switzerland. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman said in his statement at the Atatürk Airport VIP Hall before his movements to Geneva: ler Cooperation between the state in the İZBAN project and the Metropolitan Municipality should be an example to other provinces. You will recall, the first and perhaps the opening izban Issue in Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip ...
- Tcdd Receives Best Collaboration Award 30/05/2013 TCDd Received the Best Collaboration Award The quality of the İZBAN Project, which is the largest suburban system in the world, was established with the cooperation of TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality affiliated to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The International Association of Public Transporters (UITP), which is the largest organization of the mass transportation sector in the world, is a member of more than 3 bin 400 worldwide and in the düzen Best Cooperation X category in the N Growth in Public Transport fazla competition organized by the World Congress. was awarded first place. This year, the 40 project in the 6 category and the 240 project in the category…
- CEVA Logistics Respects Human Respect Award 11. Once Received 27/02/2014 CEVA Logistics Respects Human Respect Award 11. Times Acquired: CEVA Logistics, 2014 Human Resources Summit's traditional İnsan Respect for People Award Lojistik 11. once the owner was there. 2014 Human Resources Summit was organized at Lütfi Kırdar Culture and Congress Center sponsored by Kariyer.net. 13 organized as part of the Summit. Criteria for Human Respect Awards were based on the criteria such as one hundred percent response, the most employment and the most applications. CEVA Human Resources Director Nihan Usanmaz Direktör 11. This award is an indication of the value of our company's Human Resources processes. In this direction; both with our employees ım
- Marmaray Receives Eurasian Quality Award 18/03/2015 Marmaray has received the Eurasia Quality Award: The Eurasian Quality Award ceremony, which is the subject of consumer satisfaction, was held in Istanbul Armoni Park with the participation of national and international brands on 14 March 2015. According to the research conducted by the Association for the Protection of Consumers of Eurasia, Marmaray, which is one of the brands with the trust and quality it provides to consumers, became the winner of the Eurasia Quality Award. 1 on behalf of TCDD. Deputy Regional Director Halil KORKMAZ.
- Apaydın received his award from Minister Özhaseki 03/10/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınIn the ceremony held in Kayseri, he received the den High Speed Railroad Networks Project ve award from the Minister of Environment and Urbanization Mehmet Özhaseki. Turkish World Engineers and the ceremony organized by the Union of Architects, "Continent Exceeding Mega Projects" category, winning Istanbul New Airport Project, the Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project, Istanbul-Izmir Highway Project and Osmangazi Bridge, TRNC Water Supply Project from Turkey, Ipekyolu High-Speed Rail Networks Project and Eurasia Tunnel Project owners were given their awards. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın“High Speed Rail Networks Project in Silk Road Proj category in the category” Mega Projects in Excess of the Continent ta
- Kayseri receives Smart City Sample Application Award 01/12/2017 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Çelik attended the fair and symposium organized by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization at ATO International Convention and Exhibition Center because of World Geographical Information Systems Day. In his speech at the symposium, President Çelik gave information about the smart city planning practices in Kayseri. President Steel also received the 'Smart City Case Study Bakanı award from the Minister of Environment and Urbanization Mehmet Özhaseki. Mayor Mustafa Çelik attended the symposium and fair which was held in Ankara with the participation of Minister of Environment and Urban Planning Mehmet Özhaseki in the ”Habitat of Life: Smart Cities” theme and then he spoke at the symposium after the opening ceremony. İ INFORMATION SCIENCE, SCIENCE KNOWLEDGE “
- Ceva Lojistik Rewarded Human Investment Award 30/05/2014 Ceva Lojistik Receives the Investment Award for Humanity: CEVA Logistics, the first logistics company that has embraced the identity of eler People investing in people katkı, received Yap Exemplary Employer ğı award in the night that yenibiris.com rewarded the corporate members who contributed to employment for eight years. As a result of the evaluation made by the corporate members of the business and human resources site yenibiris.com in Istanbul, the companies were awarded in different categories. In this direction, the companies that are entitled to receive awards in the categories of the Employment Leader of the Sector, the Rising Employer Brand of the Year, the Fastest Growing Company of the Year and the Sample Employer categories were announced. The Human Resources team of CEVA Logistics has answered the applications for candidates in 2013 a hundred percent Lojistik