TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, Turkey-farewell ceremony of the first export railway in Georgia will be operating in the so Railways in Georgia in our country General Manager David Erzurum 23 July 2019 Tuesday with Peradz visited the Station and Museum.
General Manager Uygun, the banking system is not widespread periods in the stations of the TCDD personnel working in the train was sent to the leather money bag Peradze'ye gift bag.
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun and Georgian Railways General Manager David Peradze signed the memorial book at the Erzurum Museum.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 is the first of the Erzurum Express that operates on the Ankara-Erzurum line ... 20/06/2012 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which runs on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- Turkey's first railway museum in the Sirkeci Train Station 31/05/2016 Turkey's first railway museum in Sirkeci Station: Sirkeci Train Station in Istanbul's historic buildings, is hosting the Railway Museum. 11 years ago opened Turkey's first railway museum, it is kept more than 400 part. The museum welcomes its visitors with items belonging to Orient Express. The beginning of Rumeli Railways is the end point of railways coming from Europe. Sirkeci Station, the subject of poetry of books, the address of separation and reunification. It is in the Railroad Museum, which is in the history of the station. In the museum part of the museum belong to the famous Orient Express and used during the expedition welcomes visitors here. The museum, which was opened in 2005, is the first railway museum in Istanbul.
- Erzurum Gar Museum opened to visitors 09/01/2014 Erzurum Station Museum was opened to visitors: Turkey's 2. The railway museum is located in the Erzurum Gar Museum, which contains 320 pieces of historical documents, tools and equipment. Yunus Yesilyurt, Manager of TCDD Erzurum Enterprise, said that the 150 annual works were found in the Gar Museum and citizens who wanted to visit it could visit it for free. Yeşilyurt, N Gar Erzurum Our museum was founded in 2000 and has annual works of 150. Founded in the Directorate of the museum, 320 pieces of historical documents, tools and equipment are available. In the museum, photographs of the ceremony organized for the arrival of the first train in Erzurum in 1939, a large bell that the passengers used to get on the train, the vehicles used by the railway workers of the period, gas lamps,,
- President Gök'ten TCDD Visits the Historic Eğirdir Station 29/05/2019 Isparta is spinning Mayor Veli heavens Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director xnumx.bölg Regional Director had talks about Adam and Sharp counties. History of the historical buildings and historical buildings in the area Surveying and Restoration Projects that receive information about the President Gök, Eğirdir Municipality of Kiralanan Gar lands, and gave information about the landscaping and parking arrangements. They exchanged views on the work to be done. Eğirdir - Bozanönü - Isparta Train line, which has come to the last stage for the renewal of the railway line, received information about the project work, President Veli Gök, Director of TCDD 7.
- Tcdd Erzurum Station Manager Başar gave information about the high speed train between Erzurum and Ankara 30/03/2012 State Railways Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Erzurum-Ankara high-speed train work, the feasibility report is completed, he said. Awesome, AA correspondent, said in a statement, 2012 will sign important work in the summer season. Başar said that a new historical beginning will be experienced for Erzurum with the start of the high-speed train expedition. The speedy train and the climate as a fast train zone will make our people comfortable, safe in
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 Erzurum Express on Ankara-Erzurum line 20/06/2015 History Today 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which operates on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- TRT Museum Wagon Today Comes From Ankara Station 31/01/2014 Today, TRT Museum Wagon Road from Ankara Train Station turns out: the General Directorate of Turkey Radio and Television Corporation 50. Müz TRT Museum Wagon Tarih prepared for use in Turkey and abroad as T TRT Publishing and History Museum ”within the framework of the year celebrations; Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, TRT General Manager İbrahim Şahin, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 31 January 2014 Friday: 17.15'de ceremony in Ankara Gar. From the oldest microphones in the history of publishing to today's virtual studios, the historical clothes, the microphones used by Atatürk, the radio theaters, the arrows used in historical films, TRT tarih
- TRT Museum Wagon Arrives at Alsancak Railway Station 06/02/2014 The TRT Museum Wagon arrived at the Alsancak Train Station: The publishing and history museum car exhibits a wide range of historical clothing from the oldest microphones in history. Turkey Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) establishment of 50. celebrates with a variety of events. Within the scope of these activities, "TRT Broadcasting and History Museum Wagon" arrived at Alsancak Railway Station. Wagon as well as Izmir in Turkey will meet with citizens in many points. Visitors to the wagon will be able to see today's virtual studios from the oldest microphones in the history of broadcasting, and the microphone used by Atatürk in historical clothing. TRT Museum Wagon; As a result of a four-year study, 7 will be held in Alsancak bir
- One of Turkey, Europe's No. Open Air Locomotive Museum is holding up xnumx'y 26/12/2015 One of Turkey, Europe's No. xnumx'y the Open Air Locomotive Museum's holding: Turkey's only dated one of Europe's leading museums, Izmir's Selçuk district is located in the village of summerhouse. Turkey's only dated one of Europe's leading museums, Izmir's Selçuk district is located in the village of summerhouse. Completed in 1866, the open-air museum located on the Izmir-Aydin railway, 1866 has a historic locomotive. The railroad, whose story goes back to the British civil war and its search for the demand for cotton, is now hosting this museum. In the Çamlık Open Air Locomotive Museum, 36 produced 1887 with German, British, French, American, Çam
- Turkey's target in the new High Speed Railway Transportation Freight Transportation Available 29/07/2012 The company in charge of competition and affect the cost ratio 92 percent who prefer road transport, Turkey was lagging behind the developed countries for cheaper freight transport. According to some experts, the way out is to switch to a high-speed train system suitable for transporting loads. Turkey and the private sector in some of the cases, except as a general 1 when the unit price of goods transported by sea, this figure 4 iron path, the path turns to black xnumx'y. Throughout the country, sea transportation is carried out by 7, railway by 3 and land transportation by 5. According to these figures, Turkey, cheap ...