TCDD Transportation website has a new interface. TCDD institutions that perform in Turkey's modern rail transport services than the existing web site and replaced with a handy website.
TCDD Transportation Online Website Renewed!
After the website arrangements that were made more elegant and more comfortable for the visitors to use, the corporate colors did not go out and a brand new page mix appeared on the web and mobile interface.
TCDD, which makes 80% of ticket sales through its website, receives negative feedbacks from its users due to the errors in the old website interface, especially in recent days it has been talked a lot about social media. Together with the innovative investments made, TCDD has been presented to the citizens for a better quality service with a brand new interface.
New TCDD Site More Stylish and Convenient!
TCDD Transportation attracted great attention with its new website, which has a more elegant and useful interface. TCDD website where you can easily use each menu www.tcddtasimacilik.gov.t is You can reach us at. (Gazetebank to)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD's Website Renewed 24/04/2017 TCDD Renewed Internet site: web page of the Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration has been renewed in order to provide better service. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 's web page printouts of users against today with a new face. The new web page has been redesigned with effective visuals while making it compatible with mobile devices. The users can easily access what they need in the renewed TCDD website, Corporate, Network Notification, Projects, Auctions and Announcements, Press Room and Communication tabs. On the renewed site of TCDD, High Speed Train Hours, Outline Train Hours, Regional Train Hours and Ticket Sales Points are on the main page. Will improve the performance of the web page as
- Pirellinin Web Site Renewed 05/05/2014 Pirellinin Web Site Renewed: Premium tire segment leader Pirelli, renewed the website. Refurbished pirelli.com.tr stands out with its design, user-friendly interface and mobile compatibility. Visitors to the site, the interactive 'personal tire descriptor' application in the 5 step, the vehicle can choose the most appropriate tire. Not only with its campaigns, but also with the adaptation to technological developments, Pirelli renewed its web site. Another feature of the new website, which reflects the importance of Pirelli to renewal and change, is that it has become more mobile compatible. Ocak
- New Member of Railway Transportation Association TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Combined transport will be the transport model of the future 06/12/2013 Combined Transport's future transport model olacak.türki - The European Union's Transport in the framework of financial cooperation, Communications and Maritime Affairs Spain Transportation and conducted jointly by the Ministry of Public Works "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Twinning Project" closing meeting was held in Ankara. UTİKAD Chairman of Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin and Board Member Kayıhan Özdemir Turan attended the closing meeting of the project, which has been contributing to all stages of the UTIKAD-International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, which has been working for two years. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ar
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- Today in History: 15 April 2004 TCDD to sell tickets via the Internet 15/04/2018 Today, 15 April 1933 Samsun Coast Railways Inc. 's shares have been purchased and Samsun-Çarşamba line has become a state enterprise. The line was built by Nemlizade and its Companions (1926 km.) In 36-year. 15 April 2004 TCDD began selling tickets on the Internet.
- Today in History: 15 April 2004 TCDD via Internet 15/04/2019 Today, 15 April 1933 Samsun Coast Railways Inc. 's shares have been purchased and Samsun-Çarşamba line has become a state enterprise. The line was built by Nemlizade and its Companions (1926 km.) In 36-year. 15 April 2004 TCDD began selling tickets on the Internet.
- The site was closed along with the historic garla 03/02/2012 The historical Haydarpasa Train Station, which was closed to the entrance of the trains to 30 for the high-speed train, was silent. The 24 increased the silence of Haydarpaşa, the rails covering the rails when entering only a suburban train into the historical gates where the separate railroad meets. It was seen that the historical station of TCDD was closed immediately on the website. Due to the road works carried out within the scope of the High Speed Train Project between Ankara and Istanbul, Eskişehir, Capital City, Sakarya, Republic, Anatolia, Ankara, Fatih, Meram, East, South / Kurtalan, Vangöl, Transasya , Bosphorus and İçanadolu Blue Expresses have been canceled. 1908 II. With Abdülhamit mim