You can find detailed information about TCDD Pet Transport Rules in our news and you can enjoy safer and hassle-free travel with your little friends.
You can take your small pet with you under the following conditions.
Small pets that can be carried (birds, cats, fish, small dogs, etc.);
The cage sizes should be large enough to carry on your string.
Your pet must be in the cage and not cause any damage or pollution to the wagon and seat to be traveled.
The odors and noise of transported animals should not disturb other passengers.
The ID card of the animals transported and the veterinary health report should be with you during your trip. (For cats and ornamental dogs, the health certificate issued by the Municipality is valid.)
In wagons other than covered bunks and bed wagons in main line trains; In YHTs, pets are allowed in all wagons under the above conditions.
In addition to this, you will need to buy your 50% discount on the full standard fare depending on the train and distance to be transported to your pet.
If it is determined on the train that it does not comply with the above conditions, it may be banned from your traveler and the collected travel fee is in no way refundable.
TCDD TRANSPORTATION INC. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of transport of pets.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD trains and pet transportation conditions and tariff 14/03/2015 Carrying conditions and tariffs for trains by TCDD: Small pets (birds, cats, fish, small dogs etc.) that can be carried by the passengers; a) Not being larger than the weight and volume that can be carried on the owner's series; no damage and pollution, not to disturb other passengers with odors or noises, c) Identity card and veterinary health reports, (the health record given by the municipality in the transport of cats and ornamental dogs) conditions and covered wagons and sleepers except trains YHT and other passenger cars yolcu
- Gospel TCDD Made a Discount of 50 for Pets 02/02/2013 Good news for animal lovers TCDD Pets percent 50 Sale made Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by signing a new application, in order to carry pets in addition to animal lovers was slashed 50 percent of the tickets will be taken to the animals. The new application of Tcdd made animal lovers smile. In the transportation sector, where companies in the air and land transportation did not look too much for the pet, Tcdd was delighted by the animal lovers. 1 After the application that came into force in February, passengers with pets will receive a full ticket before the 50 discounted trip with the animals they now take. Regarding the tariffs to be applied by Tcdd in outline passenger trains d
- New measures against TCDD, human and animal deaths entering railways. 22/03/2012 It is planned to prevent the loss of life from time to time thanks to the protection band formed around TCDD's planned rails. TCDD 1. According to the information received from the Regional Directorate of Road Authority, the protection of the panel fence system is made around the rails except the level crossings. TCDD, railways and concrete sleepers in the standards of the International Railway Union standards, as well as the safety of the railway environment is taken care. In this way, it is aimed to prevent the death of human and animal deaths from time to time. In Edirne, the protection fences, in which priority is given to settlements, continue. The teams are working on increasing the security of the railway environment in the designated regions. Ekip
- TCDD Bicycle Transport Rules 18/07/2019 The following rules are applicable for commuter, Marmaray and YHT flights provided by TCDD on the official website. Bicycle Transportation Dear Passengers; In order to encourage the use of bicycles, which are an environment-friendly, healthy means of transportation in today's conditions, the rules and application principles of bicycle transport that will be accepted to carry with passengers in urban and intercity trains have been revised in line with your requests. Accordingly, foldable bicycles that can fit in the compartment reserved for hand luggage in YHTs-YHTs will be accepted as small hand baggage alongside the passenger and the passengers are carried free of charge. - It is strictly forbidden to carry bicycles that cannot be folded in the HTT. Commuter Trains and Marmaray
- Karsta Slammed Into The Herd 50 Was Injured (Photo Gallery) 20/05/2014 Karsta Train Herd Hit The 50 Animal Was The Were: In the village of Gediksatılmış, in the town of Kars, Akyaka, the 50 cattle in the herd hit by the train, while the 30 cattle were injured. In the village of Gediksatılmış, in the town of Akyaka of Kars, 50 cattle in the herd shot by the train hit the cattle while 30 cattle were injured. Injured animals were interrupted by the village herder. In the evening, the accident occurred in the village of Gediksatılmış district of Akyaka district. TCDD's Kars-Akyaka expedition to the train, the village of Gediksatılmış citizens hit the herd of animals. 50 cattle in the accident, while the 30 cattle were injured. Injured animals Yar
- Do not graze animals near the railroads for warning 1 week from Kayseri 07/04/2015 Warning from the Kayseri Governorate During the 1 week, do not graze animals near the railroad: Kayseri Governorship, 15, 16 and 17 warned against the safety and security of 10 meters during the 1 week. In a written statement from the Governor's Office, the General Directorate of TCDD 2. By the Regional Directorate of Eskişehir, Ankara, Kırıkkale, Yerköy, Kayseri, Niğde, Ulukışla / Irmak railway line, under the supervision of special train and expert personnel to protect the ballast cleanliness, pulling and towing rail vehicles that affect the negative direction and self-growing herbs tarafından
- Marmaray's Animal Bones Shed Light on History (Video) 06/11/2015 Animal bones to shed light on the Marmaray History: Turkey's only osteoarchaeology the application of various periods and animal fossils on display at the Research Center, the research also sheds light on the period. Istanbul University (IU) Director of Osteoarchaeology Application and Research Center Dr. Vedat Onar, AA correspondent, Istanbul Marmaray and underground excavations found during the 57 type of animal bone is displayed in the center, archaeological animal bones is an important institution examined, continued to serve by growing, he said. The great importance for the world of science carries the important changes during the excavations that have changed the history of Istanbul, explaining that the findings of their findings ÜN
- Plant and animal population study on the third bridge route 13/05/2016 Plant and animal population study on the third bridge route: A 'baseline' study was carried out on the Northern Marmara Highway Project and connection roads, and animal population and plant diversity studies were conducted in the project area. In the statement made by ICA, baseline study is intended to be used in the framework of the ESIA within the context of the animal population and vegetation cover. Ice Quality and Environment Director Alper Baysal, located ESIA study of the project to the Ministry of the Environment acquis and Turkey in accordance with International ESIA acquis prepared by AECOM company he said. Baysal, "The work and evaluations made with the said connection roads all environmental,
- Transportation to Live Animal Exchange in Kahramanmaraş will Relax! 28/06/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş has started to build a new way to provide easy access to the largest Livestock Exchange in the region. Transportation to the livestock exchange will be relaxed! Kahramanmaras Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its construction and repair works continuously, has started a new road. Kahramanmaraş Livestock Exchange to the West Ring Road (Kayseri Road) aims to connect the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaras 9 meter width of the road will be a length of 3 kilometers began to work. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality, which has started to serve animal producers with the biggest livestock exchange of the region, provides convenience to animal producers coming from Kayseri region and Böl
- Buses to Kahramanmaraş Live Animal Market 11/08/2018 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality is launching a bus service to the Livestock Exchange on a temporary basis for the citizens to make their sacrifice before the Sacrifice Day. The bus line to be operated temporarily by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş 13 August 2018 will start on Monday and will continue until 20 August 2018 Monday. Acting from the stop opposite Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality, the temporary bus service which will pass directly from the Busy Interchange to the Bus Station and directly to the Livestock Exchange is as follows: 13 August will be at your service between 2018 - 20 August 2018. Against the Municipality: Animal Market: 10: 00 Belediye