Today in History
July 1 1873 Ruse-Varna railway Baron Hirsch loan from the European Turkey Railways Company.
1 July 1911 Bulgurlu-Ulukışla (38km) line was opened on the Anatolian-Baghdad Railway.
1 July 1917 In the Maan area, the 7 wire was cut, two bridges were blown up, and the 7 telegraph pole was destroyed.
1 July 1930 Bolkuş-Filyos line is opened.
1 July 1934 Branch line of the Fevzipaşa-Diyarbakır line at Yolçatı station reached Elazığ. Fevzipaşa-Diyarbakır railway 344. 24 km line 11 km from Yolcati station was opened at 1934 in August.
1 July 1937 Toprakkale-Payas and Fevzipaşa-Meydanıekbase line were nationalized and opened for operation.
1 July 1943 Batman-Beşiri line (33 km) is in operation
1 July 1946 Elazığ-Palu line (70 km) opened.
July 1 2006 Turkey also confirmed that, "the Convention on International Railway Transport" (COTIF) entered into force.
1 July 2008 Train is Freedom / Hürriyet We are in the opening ceremony for the right train.
1 July 2016 Osmangazi Bridge was completed and the bridge was opened.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Last hours on Osmangazi Bridge (Video) 30/06/2016 Nine hours of Istanbul-Izmir transportation time to 3,5 hours to reduce the most important leg of the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Highway Project Osmangazi Bridge to enter the service hours remained. The opening of the bridge will be made by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım tomorrow. Osmangazi Bridge is the most important part of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway Project with a total length of 384 kilometers, including 49 kilometers and 433 kilometers. After hours, the first vehicle to pass the bridge, asphalting work is finished, the strips of the road drawn, lighting poles were erected, connections were made. Traffic signs to the North Approach Viaduct before the Osman Gazi Bridge decorated with flags Bayrak
- Kenan Sofuoğlu Breaks World Record on Osmangazi Bridge (Video) 30/06/2016 Kenan Sofuoglu, Osmangazi Bridge Breaks World Record: National motorcyclist Kenan Sofuoglu, Osmangazi Bridge at the speed of 400 per hour reached his ride and broke the world record. National motorcyclist Kenan Sofuoğlu, Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Highway Project, which constitutes the largest leg of the Osmangazi Bridge at the speed of the 400 reached its speed per hour. With the special permit before the opening, Red Bull athlete Kenan was the first to reach the highest speed on the Kawasaki H400R motorcycle. Due to weather conditions, Kenan, who is the leader in the World Supersport Championship, was planning the official opening of the Osmangazi Bridge because of the weather conditions N
- The density is increasing in Osmangazi Bridge 04/07/2016 The density of the Osmangazi Bridge is increasing: the drivers passing the Osmangazi Bridge easily enter the traffic that extends for miles from the bridge exit. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan by the end of the holiday will be free until the end of the health of the Osman Gazi Bridge began traffic intensity. AFTER OSMANGAZI TRAFFIC 9 citizens who want to spend a day holiday outside of Istanbul, use the new bridge route early in the morning. Drivers easily passing through the Osmangazi Bridge, faced with heavy traffic at the exit. From Istanbul to BURSA, with 1 lanes and 3 lanes and 3 lanes.
- PTT signature on the crossing at Osmangazi Bridge 04/07/2016 PTT signature on the transition to Osmangazi Bridge: PTT General Manager Bozgeyik: "HGS toll booths on the Osmangazi Bridge, which is described as the necklace of the Gulf of Izmit, was established by PTT AS as it was on all motorways" the banking contract to collect money was delegated to PTT "" tolls the first bridge will operate the private sector in Turkey was determined to be 89 pounds "PTT Inc. General Manager Kenan Bozgeyik, Izmit Gulf, '' necklace '' as fast as the qualified Osmangazi bridge Pass System (HGS) the box office, as established by the Post office said that in all the highways, Inc., "the first ... to the private sector operating in Turkey
- Osmangazi Bridge is an account 08/07/2016 Osmangazi Bridge on the account is surprised: Astronomical toll charges discussed Osman Gazi Bridge, although it was free of charge, the figure could not reach the figure. 87 thousand vehicles per day to bridge the bridge to the government contractor firm guaranteed that the 135 thousand vehicles per day. The bill will be cut again. 5 from the Osman Gazi Bridge, known as the necklace of the Izmir Bay, passed 435 vehicles a day. Astronomical toll because of the bridge discussed the most busy traffic on the 87 thousand vehicles during the holiday break drew attention. 135 dollars will be paid to the contractor for every vehicle under 3. FROM THE CITIZENSHIP İstanbul-İzmir Highway Yalova Altınova-Bursa AŞ
- Osmangazi Bridge, Ambulance even if the fee is charged 24/08/2016 Osmangazi Bridge Ambulance, even if the fee is charged: Nurol-Ozaltin-Makyol-Astaldi-Yuksel-Göçay consortium will be operated until the 2035 Osmangazi Gulf Transition Bridge passing through the ambulances, even the fire trucks appeared to be charged. The opening was made free by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Binali Yildirim on the Osmangazi Bridge. The state has guaranteed the transfer of the 40 thousand vehicles from the Osmangazi Bridge by day and the state has committed to pay the company in the transitions under this number. However, Osmangazi Bridge from the ambulance and fire brigade, such as emergency response vehicles learned from the transition. Ambulances for emergency patient referrals Acil
- 15 is leaving the tolls on July Martyrs' Bridge 26/01/2017 15 July Martyrs Bridge toll booths: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the 15 July Martyrs Bridge through the process of strengthening the free passage system will implement this year, he said. Minister Arslan, 15 July Martyrs' Bridge on the question of whether the lifting of the tolls on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, giving examples of the free passage system after the introduction of the flow has increased and people's lives easier, he said. Xnumx July Martyrs Bridge in the same application that will implement the stating Arslan, "15 July Martyrs Bridge in this year, we will do the renewal. Restriction of the traffic from the renewal. Therefore for the free pass system 15-2 month"
- 15 works at the Martyrs Bridge this late at midnight 21/08/2017 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 15 July Martyrs Bridge maintenance and repair work will be completed by midnight and the bridge will be opened to the 3 lane departure, 3 lane arrival will be opened, he said. Arslan, said in a statement, the holiday before the holiday they want to give some gospel to save, 30 planned to be finished in August, but later the 25 August bridge repair work to give the good news that it will be finished by midnight. After the last renewal of the bridge in the 26 annually in the mastic asphalt as a significant deterioration of Arslan stated that they have determined, the maintenance of the bridge repair work began in June 12 son
- Today in History: 12 May – 4 July 1888 Between the Ottoman Empire and Hirsch ... 12/05/2012 12 May Hey 4 July 1888 The Jury convened to discuss the disputed matter between the Ottoman Empire and Hirsch. The meeting didn't make a decision.
- Today in History: 5 June 1939 Changes to the 9 July 1922 agreement on Tbilisi Railway were made. 05/06/2012 5 June 1939 Changes to Tbilisi Railway 9 July 1922 dated agreement has been made. 5 June 1940 Law No. 3879 on Zonguldak-Kozlu Railway was published. 5 June 1981 TCDD Ankara Guest House is in service. 5 June 2009 A ceremony was held in Ankara Gar for children coming to our country from the Middle East and African countries and Turkish Republics for the çocuklar International Turkish Olympics X. 5 June 1880 Minister of Public Affairs Hasan Fehmi Pasha stated in his submission that the future of the Ottoman Empire in the investment and public works projects of the Ottoman Empire should pass through Anatolia through the railway line to reach Baghdad and the Hejaz Railway Line.