National High Speed Trains on Rails at 2023. By 2023, high-speed trains are planned to be fully domestic.
AkşamMiray Çimen'in according to the news; "With the government's support Turkey gave to the domestic industry, the railways also starting to come into the world with sound. A significant accumulation has been obtained from the works of 160 km / h National Electric Train Set. In this way, the ministry started the work of 2019 km / h, aluminum body electric train sets in 225. With the design and project works to be completed at the end of 2020 year, the first prototype set is aimed to be downloaded to the rails in 2021. The Ministry aims to produce high-speed trains with local and national designs until 2023.
First hybrid locomotive to be exported at 2020
Turkey's first locomotive with hybrid technology when starting the hybrid locomotive to be manufactured, low fuel costs will start to be issued in hybrid locomotives are environmentally friendly with low emissions 2020.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- High Speed Trains in High Speed Service 25/11/2012 2009 7 842 115 2009 6 passenger transported in Ankara-Eskişehir-Konya line. It was observed that TCDD launched high speed service on the High Speed Train service which started from Ankara to Eskişehir and Konya. High speed train. 444 130 1 397 985 2023 30 4 824 million XNUMX thousand XNUMX people traveled in Ankara-Konya line. TCDD. XNUMX plans to increase the railway network to XNUMX thousand kilometers in line with its targets. XNUMX contributes to the economy with the introduction of a thousand kilometers of conventional network.
- The Çanakkale bridge will be put into service at 2023, will be the 2023 meter 04/03/2016 The Çanakkale bridge will be put into service at 2023 and will be the 2023 meter. Minister Yıldırım, gave information about the bridge planned to be built in Çanakkale. Yıldırım said the bridge will be in service until 2023, and the distance between the bridge legs will be 2023 meters. The name describes the bridge Lightning "symbolizes the bridge will respect Turkey's history," he said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said about the planned Çanakkale 1915 Bridge project, "This bridge will be in service until 2023. Bridge"
- Davutoğlu 2023 High-Speed or High-Speed Train Will Not Meet Our City (Video) 13/04/2015 Davutoglu 2023 High speed or fast train Meet been our province to Kalmar: Turkey Commerce and Industry Şurası- Prime Minister Davutoglu "Tourism in the region had requested the differentiation of the insurance premium rates. Behold season period, summer, winter. This demand will be met. Day or rate as the working calendar According to a meaningful adjustment, this will be reflected in the sector of meaning. - "We are establishing a customs directorate in Sinop and Adıyaman. we will give priority to turning our provinces, which are located on the intersection points, into logistics centers and aç
- Very fast trains are coming | High speed train 18/11/2012 Very fast trains are coming | High Speed Train A high speed train set will be taken to Ankara-Konya line. The work in this framework has come to an end. Speed, comfort and trust of high-speed trains that are appreciated by our citizens are developing. In this context, the 6 high speed train set will be purchased within the scope of the Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Line Development Project. To this end, the companies gave their bids. The tender commission will determine the most appropriate proposal by evaluating many criteria such as number of seats, energy cost. Following the approval of the TCDD Board of Directors, the tender will be finalized. After these processes, the new train sets will be taken alın
- 2020's 10 High Speed Train Set Will Be More on Tracks 11/04/2019 Siemens Mobility Transportation Systems Inc. Chairman and senior managers Rasim Cüneyt Genç, Siemens produced by 7 Pieces speed train sets by specifying that continued to operate in Turkey, "We have received 10 set of high-speed train our orders. We are in the process of production. The first trains by the end of this year 2020'da these trains on the tracks will be, "he said. Rasim Cüneyt Genç, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Siemens Mobility Transportation Systems Inc., who has made explanations at Eurasia Rail in the International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, has been working as a X
- Minister gave the gospel The first national train on the tracks at 2018 17/12/2013 Minister gave the gospel The first national train on the tracks 2018: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the national trains in the commercial 2018 reported that the rails. TCDD in Turkey's history, culture and even stating that an institution with the symbols of independence, do not ignore the development of such an institution, stressing not be said of the miss. explaining that they had taken a number of steps to solve the problems of the institution 11 years Yildirim, despite the 150 years of railway history in Turkey before, rails, trusses, beams, failed to produce fasteners and said he had to get outside. As a result of the steps taken today Turkey's own rail, traverse the ...
- National train on rails in November 12/10/2014 National train on the track in November: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık, the national train on the rails in November, he said. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik, who explained about the E1000 Project, said that an electric locomotive was developed and a prototype was produced in order to meet the maneuver and short distance load requirements of TCDD. Light trains giving high speed trains and high-speed trains complete with domestic facilities indicating that the Light, "We define this as locomotive, but at the moment we have made the traction system of the high-speed train. All have been imported so far. Test drives"
- National Electric Locomotive Next Year On Rails 06/06/2015 National Electric Locomotive Next Year On Rails: Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Fikri Işık stated that the national electric locomotive will be on the tracks in 2016, ı We also continue our work for the high speed trains draw frame system, this system is also developed for high-speed trains and high-speed trains. ability to give, "he said. Işık, AA correspondent, "National Electric Locomotive E1000 Project" found evaluations. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) maneuvers and short distance transport to meet the needs of freight transport, the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications stated that they developed 1 megawatts of electric locomotives in the light of the Turkey project ...
- National electric locomotive next year on tracks 08/06/2015 National electric locomotive on the tracks next year: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik explained about the electric locomotive. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık, said in a statement, the national electric locomotive 2016 rails will be in, said: "High-speed trains also continue to work for the draw frame system, this system at the same time high speed trains and high-speed trains to give the ability to move," he said . Işık made evaluations about "National Electric Locomotive E1000 Project". Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) maneuvers and short distance transport to meet the needs of freight transport, Shipping and Communications ...
- National Train is aimed to be on the track at 2019 10/08/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Manager SATSO President Kösemusul who visited Kocaarslan underlined that Sakarya is a national production city and said that they will give all the support for the production of National Train as a business world. Professor Kocaarslan said ”We aim to have the National Train on the tracks in 2019. Koca Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) Chairman Mahmut Kösemusul and board members visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Kocaarslan. Karaarslan, Kösemusul and accompanying delegation expressed his pleasure by visiting, "domestic and nationalization work is continuing. 2018'de production starts and hopefully 2019 in the national train on the track"