This year, the 33, the 30, which is the show of folk dances of the country close to 33. 7 July 2019 The opening ceremony of the International Golden Karagöz Folk Dance Competition will be held on Sunday, and the Nostalgic Tram line will be closed between 18: 00-19: 30 hours on Sunday.
International Golden Karagöz Folk Dance Competition; To provide the city people with the opportunity to recognize different national cultures and dances, to fuse these values within the traditional culture pot of Bursa and to introduce our city as one of the folkloric centers of the world. to be able to fuse in a sweet atmosphere of competition, to put the fraternity of the people of the world within the framework of universal ideal of peace, to contribute to world peace in this way. by 1987.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Rally Setting in Tram in Bursa 10/06/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's rally in Atatürk Stadium Square and the iftar program organized by the Metropolitan Municipality announced that the tram services in Bursa will be shut down for a certain period of time. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject, 11 will be closed at the Stadium of Atatürk Stadium on Monday. 1 3 12 00 10 3 14 00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Nostalgic tram photo contest from IETT 08/08/2014 IETT nostalgic tram photo contest: A photo contest was held to describe the changes that the nostalgic tram has undergone from the city's symbols. IETT organized a photography contest to describe the changes that the nostalgic tram has undergone as one of the symbols of Istanbul from the year 1871 was founded. IETT'dan according to the statement, the competition, the changes of the nostalgic tram, Istiklal Street yesterday and today will be revealed with photos. Photographers were asked to re-animate nostalgic photos on the "www.tanidikmigeldi.com" website and on their posters or in their own archives, taking photos of their current status or posing the same pose as the people in the photo. Participation in the competition where amateur and professional photographers can participate Am
- Feast Setting for Bursaray Expeditions 16/08/2012 BURULAŞ, the transportation company of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, extended BursaRay's voyage to 02.08 for the citizens to reach their homes after Bayram shopping. In order to facilitate the transportation of the citizens who went shopping during Ramadan, 16 August Thursday, 17 August Friday and 18 August Saturday were re-arranged by BursaRay. BursaRay will continue its flights to 00.00 after 20 for 01.40. The last time in the direction of Şehreküstü - Arabayatağı will be held at 02.08. NEW SEFER HOURS Arabayatağı - Emek - 01.42 Şehreküstü - Emek - 01.52 Arabayatağı - University - 01.38 YENİ
- Exhibition Setting to Izban Expeditions 28/08/2013 Exhibition Setting for İzban Expeditions: İZBAN, 82. Izmir International Fair will open once more to visit the exhibition to provide an easier transportation time organized. IZBAN, Alsancak Station during the 00: 38, 00: 58 and 01: 18 hours, Aliaga direction of the three additional time, while the direction of Halkapınar-Cumaovası extended the time until the 01: 30'a extended. With the arrangement, Halkbank placed three additional flights in 00, 55, 01, 15 and 01: 30 hours in the direction of Cumaovasi. While the flights are announced to be integrated with İzmir Metro, Alsancak's two stations are 26 August and Hilal Transfer Station is only available to 10 ken
- Fog setting for Marmaray flights 20/02/2014 Setting of the fog to Marmaray flights: Due to the dense fog in Istanbul, Istanbul Sea Buses (İDO) flights could not be made with the City Lines and the passengers were directed to Marmaray. Due to the fog that was effective in Istanbul from night time, City Lines ferry service could be done in the morning hours for a short time. İDO's all domestic sea water bus, Sirkeci-Harem car ferry, fast ferry and international sea bus services were canceled. Citizens who want to move to the opposite side after the expeditions due to heavy fog turned to Marmaray. With the addition of the Golden Horn Metro Bridge, 16 has been experiencing the densities of Marmaray since February on Sunday.
- Ramadan Setting for Bursaray Expeditions 03/07/2014 Ramazan Adjustment for Bursaray Expeditions: Responding to the requests of the citizens, BURULAŞ extended its military service through 01.00 during the month of Ramadan. In late hours of the tarawih prayer, in the context of the Temasa-i Ramazan events in Merinos, BURULAS organized a one-hour expedition with the new application. During the month of Ramadan the most recent time of departure will be: kü The latest train from Emek to Arabayatağı 00.00, from Uludağ University to Arabayatağı 00.43 ...
- New Year Setting for Bursaray and Budo Expeditions 31/12/2015 Bursaray and Budo Expeditions New Year's Eve Setting: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, 2015 2016'ye 31 December Thursday evening with 1 January Friday, the citizens took all measures to ensure safe and peaceful. Metropolitan Municipality, 2015 2016 connecting 31 December Thursday evening with 1 January Friday, the citizens took all measures to ensure safe and peaceful. Bursa Sea Buses Administration will place additional voyages and Bursaray flights will be made until 02.00 at night. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, saying that it is a privilege to live in Bursa, a brand city, "Bursa, 2015 completed the year with valuable investments. Today"
- Feast Setting for Bursaray Expeditions 11/09/2016 Feast Plan for Bursaray Expeditions: Due to the Feast of Sacrifice, additional flights were made to Bursaray tariffs along the arefe day (Tomorrow). Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates transportation to citizens due to the Feast of Sacrifice, extended the BursaRay tariff for additional flights through 11 September Sunday Arefe Day (Tomorrow). According to the statement made by BURULAŞ, the voyage from the 'Labor', 'University' and 'Kestel' stations has been extended to 00.20 and the intermediate voyages have been extended to 00.35. General Manager Levent Fidansoy, considering the intensity will increase during the Day of Arefe, the citizens of the holiday will not have any trouble in the transportation of feasts said that such an arrangement was made.
- Dancing with Death on Tram Cars 17/02/2019 Two people dancing to death on the tram line, one of the most important elements of public transportation in England's capital London, were on the agenda of the country. The mind-boggling videos on top of the wagons in London, the emerging duo is sought after everywhere. In the video spread on social media, two people masked their faces almost ignored their lives. Two suspects climbing the wagons of the tramway at West Silvertown station, running after the tramway jumped from one carriage to another. They disappeared by jumping off the wagon when the tram stopped at Pontoon Dock. This dangerous event, the British press also found wide coverage. After the incident, the British Transport Police took action and said…
- History of nostalgic tram and nostalgic tram in Turkey 06/07/2012 Nostalgic tram The Nostalgic tram is known as a tourist-operated railway system, which serves as a tourist attraction in addition to serving the city's passengers. The purpose in this is, in a way aim, to take a journey on the history of the people who come in that city. The idea of a nostalgic tram was originally launched in the 1950 by the Talyllyn Nostalgic Train, which was established and operated by a group of volunteers in Wales. This movement is a movement towards the preservation of the past, but has brought many '' Nostalgic Train '' to the present day. Nostalgic Tram is the most favorite country in the United States. In many cities, as the historic street tram Birçok