A metrobus crashed between Mecidiyeköy and Zincirlikuyu stops in Istanbul. In the accident, 1 people were injured, including 2 passengers on foot and metrobus. Metrobus flights stopped for a while.
The accident occurred between the hours of 23.15 Mecidiyeköy-Zincirlikuyu stops. In Istanbul CevizliBağ-Söğütlüçeşme expedition, a metrobus, Mecidiyeköy stop after a while hit a pedestrian. Metrobus crash hit a passenger in the car with a pedestrian was injured.
The wounded were taken to hospital after the intervention of medical teams.
Metrobus stops in the direction of the accident due to Zincirlikuyu, stopping vehicles had to walk to the stop of the passengers. Metrobus removal of the vehicle from the road accident returned to normal. The investigation into the accident was initiated.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Giving to the Metrobüs'e Mecidiyeköy'den the gospel, the refreshing stop 15/06/2012 The work started at Mecidiyeköy Metro Station will breathe in Istabull. Mecidiyeköy metrobus station, which is one of the most important transfer centers of Istanbul, is being reorganized. With this study, the metrobus station with 5 meters will be extended to 8 meters. Within the scope of the project, the new pedestrian underpass, which is to be built under the existing underpass, will be integrated with Transfer Station-Metrobus Station-Metro Station. In addition, due to Mecidiyeköy Viaduct and vehicle roads in the region, crossings that are troublesome for pedestrians will be uninterrupted. There will also be a lift for disabled citizens on the pedestrian underpass. Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station Met
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus station is being reorganized 15/06/2012 Access to the Mecidiyeköy metrobus station will be made from the existing pedestrian overpass at the 18 June-18 July due to the new arrangement work. Within the scope of the project, the new pedestrian underpass, which is to be built under the existing underpass, will be integrated with the Transfer Center - Metrobus Station-Metro Station. In addition, due to Mecidiyeköy Viaduct and vehicle roads in the region, crossings that are troublesome for pedestrians will be uninterrupted. There will also be a lift for disabled citizens on the pedestrian underpass. Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station to meet the demand of the current pedestrian iy
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus station will be built on the 8 meter-wide pedestrian underpass 19/06/2012 According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the work at the station will be done gradually without the complete passage of the underpass, and the new pedestrian underpass, which is to be built under the existing underpass in the arrangement, will be integrated with the metrobus and metro station. The statement includes the following information: '' This work with the current 8 meter metrobus station pedestrian platform width, 5 meter will be removed. Due to the Mecidiyeköy viaduct and vehicle roads in the region, crossings that are troublesome for pedestrians will be uninterrupted. At the same time the pedestrian underpass will be put on the elevator for the disabled citizens.
- Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs station will be closed for 06.00 day at 15. 30/07/2012 The subway which provides access to Mecidiyeköy Metrobus station in Istanbul will be closed for 15 day from morning until tomorrow. In a written statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, it was announced that the underpass, which provides access to Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs station, will be closed for 15 day after morning due to platform expansion works. The statement said: One of the busiest stations of the Metrobus line Mecidiyeköy Metrobus station to expand the Peron area, escalators and elevators to be built and Ramadan Feast of the two access roads for one of the two pedestals 31.07.2012 Tuesday in the morning 06.00'dan 15'dan will be closed for the day. During this time passengers; Metrobus ...
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus station refreshing 30/07/2012 One of the busiest stations of the Metrobus line, the Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station will be closed for 06.00 day after 15. Transitions to be made from the top of the metropolitan municipality In the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Mecidiyeköy metrobus station to expand the platform area, escalators and elevators to be built to the Ramadan Feast of the existing two access roads, one of the two passages will be closed tomorrow morning 06.00 15 to be closed for the day It was reported. During this time, passengers will be provided access to Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station via 100 m next pedestrian crossing. To avoid problems with access to the station İstasyon
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus stop closed 02/08/2012 Due to the work carried out at Mecidiyeköy Metrobus station, the underpass was closed for 15 day from now on ... It is reported that the overpass will be used to enter the Metrobus stop. Some of the citizens who wanted to stop were aware of the situation and some of them learned in the morning. Mecidiyeköy Metrobus station with the elevator and escalator work, the station was re-arranged, the subway to the station was closed. This work was announced to the citizens by hanging the banner in the field. During the 15 day, citizens will use the newly built overpass. Citizens descending the metrobus inside the station said they were following the work from the news. Some citizens notice that the gate was closed in the morning when going to work Bazı
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus station damaged by storm 24/09/2014 Mecidiyeköy metrobus station was damaged by the storm. Passengers did not take passengers for a while to the stop. The incident occurred at the metrobus station in Mecidiyeköy in the evening. At the Metrobüs station, the plastic ceiling coverings to protect the passengers from the rain were partially removed as a result of the storm. At the time of the incident, the passengers at the stop by chance was not injured, learned from the stop. The stop, which was closed to the passenger passage for a while, was reopened after the necessary security measures were taken.
- Action in Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station Tolls 24/12/2014 Action in Mecidiyekoy Metrobus Station Tolls: In Mecidiyekoy, a group that acted by saying uz We want humanitarian transportation ek, jumped from the turnstile to the metrobuses by pressing the akbil. Some citizens who responded to the call of the protestors also supported the action by skipping the tourniquet. At that time, a woman who jumped from the tourniquet fell on a woman and fell on the camera. Xydos at the bus stop at the hours of 19.30 members of the People's Houses around 30 Mecidiyeköy people, "We want humanitarian transportation," he did protest. In the hands of the activists, who had banners and currencies about the myth that they will perform in. Two people from the group have distributed call announcements to the people coming from the metroblog. Grup
- Metrobus release from Karsan, which won IETT's Metrobus tender | Metrobus tender 27/07/2012 . It is not the right approach to compare the vehicles currently being used in the Metrobus line with the vehicles under the tender, technically or economically, rob said Karsan, who won the tender for IETT's Metrobus. In a written statement from Karsan, it was stated that the most economical offer was given by IKT for the purchase of 200 units of natural gas from the IETT, and the most economical offer for 250 pieces of bellows bus procurement tenders was given by Karsan. The tender process is not completed yet and the process is ongoing. 25 July 2012 is in the press on Wednesday as a result of the ongoing bus tender…