Abu Dhabi Metro Tender. The project's work area includes the construction of a subway network in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Metro is a planned metro line that will be part of a larger transit network for the city of Abu Dhabi.
18 will be kilometers long when the entire transit network is complete, including an 11 kilometer (131 mile) underground metro line, two light rail lines and a fast bus line. 1 of the network. The stage (60 kilometers (37 miles)) must be completed by 2020 and should be done later in the next stages (70 kilometers).
The system will consist of four (4) base lines:
5 km (3,1 miles) high speed line L1 line, which will be 18 km (11 miles) underground
L2 line 15 km (9,3 miles) light rail with 24 stops
L3 line 13 km (8,1 miles) with light rail and 21 stops
L4 line 14 stall (8.7 miles) bus stop and 25 stall fast transit loop
The Metro will mainly combine the proposed Central Business District with Sowwah Island, Reem Island, Saadiyat Island, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi International Airport and Masdar, Capital Region, Emerald Pass, Zayed Sports City and ADNEC.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Abu Dhabi will have a smaller metro network 06/04/2012 The plans for Abu Dhabi's metro network project were modified and the length of the line was greatly reduced. While the length of the line was considered as 130 km in the first plans, it was decided to make the line as 70 km. The first phase of the line will be ready in 18 at the latest within the scope of new plans. 2020 km / h underground vehicles are planned to speed up to 40 km / h. The transportation plan also includes the inclusion of two tram lines of 100 km up to 40. The tram will run at an average speed of 2018 km / s. Source: Raillynews
- Russia wants to participate in railway construction in Abu Dhabi 12/06/2012 ”Zarubejstroytehnologiya Y A.Ş. He plans to participate in the 2 billion dollar railway tender in Abu Dhabi. Yuriy Nikolson, the General Manager of the company, announced this. Nikolson said Abu Dhabi wants to build a 150 km rail at the 160-700 km / h. It is a railway that runs from the Saudi Arabian border to Dubai. In addition, a branch of the railway will go to the mountains where the mining is planned. The project envisions the construction of all railway infrastructure. As explained by the General Director of açıklan Zarubejstroytehnologiya ün, the results of the tender can be explained at the end of the summer. Bir Zarubejstroytehnologiya olog may start the project within one year after the contract is signed if the company wins the tender. Şirket
- Railway Activities: Middle East and North Africa Railway Project 2012 Abu Dhabi 05/10/2012 The 2012 railway activity of the Middle East and North Africa Railway Project will be held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, between 15 / 10 / 2012 - 17 / 10 / 2012. For detailed information about the event, please click: www.meedrailprojects.com Source: Raillynews
- 3rd UITP MENA Region Conference will be held in Abu Dhabi on 25 / 03 / 2012 13/02/2012 The UITP MENA Regional Conference will be held in the UAE Abu Dhabi between the 25 / 03 / 2012 - 29 / 03 / 2012 dates. The UITP MENA Congress is the largest public transport event in the region that offers experts from MENA region and beyond the opportunity to meet and share information with their own experience and expertise. Please click for detailed information.
- World's First Hyperloop Line Established in Abu Dhabi 20/04/2018 World's First Hyperloop Line to be Established in Abu Dhabi: A super-fast next-generation transportation method, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies is being built in 2020 in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. One of the companies working on Hyperloop, a super-fast next-generation transportation method, HTT is preparing to build a Hyperloop line in Abu Dhabi with Aldar PJSC, which built the Formula 1 circuit on Yas Island. According to the agreement, the commercial Hyperloop line, which will be installed near Al Maktoum International Airport, which is on the border of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, is scheduled to be launched in 2020. In the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)…
- Tender Announcement: Gaziantep 3.Etap Rail System Construction Tender and Electrification Tender 06/12/2012 Gaziantep 3.Etap İbrahimli Region Rail System Construction Tender and Electrification tender will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 180823 1-a) Address of the Administration: Incilipinar Mah. 3 Nolu Cad. 4 27090 İncilipınar ŞEHİTKAMİL / GAZİANTEP b) Telephone and fax number: 3422111200 - 3422111293 c) E-mail address: email@example.com ç) The internet address of the tender document: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr / EKAP / 2-a) Quality, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender: The nature, type and quantity of the tender a
- Izmir Metro Inc. Metro Tender Buying Tender 30/08/2013 Izmir Metro Inc. Metro Tender Procurement Tender is preparing for the tender for the purchase of 17 subway vehicles. General Directorate of. 17 Purchasing of Metro Vehicles mas tender has been made and according to the information received by the Investments Journal, preparation of the tender has been started for the tender of the tender and it is planned to be announced in September-October after the completion of the works and obtaining the necessary approvals. After the publication of the advertisement, the subway vehicles will be used between Bornova and Üçyol, which will be at least 0232 wagons (ŞB) eler
- Tender Announcement: Haliç Metro Transit Bridge Construction Works Supervision, Consultancy and Engineering Services 16/10/2012 HALİÇ METRO PASSAGE BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION WORKS CONTROLLING, CONSULTANCY AND ENGINEERING SERVICES WILL BE TAKEN is invited to the application for prequalification. With the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit a tender to be shortlisted according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the prequalification assessment, certain tenderers in accordance with the provisions in the 4734 part of the Law No. 5 Ön
- İZMİR METRO A.Ş. Tender Press Release Has Been Completed 21/03/2013 2013 / 10610 The tender number is İZMİR METRO A.Ş. The tender for the printing of the magazine was concluded. The cost of the tender is 71.475,20 TRY. With the bid of 50.368,00, UNİPRİNT PRINTING INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC. won. 1) Auction a) Date: 07.02.2013 b) Type: Purchase of Goods c) Method: Open d) Approximate Cost: 71.475,20 TRY 2) Subject to the tender a) Name: İZMİR METRO A.Ş. JOURNAL OF THE JOURNAL b) Place of Delivery: İzmir Metro A.Ş. Metro stations c) Delivery dates: As of months, the publications will be delivered as follows. 2013 number in April 2, 2013 number in May 2, June Nisan
- Istanbul BB 126 Metro Vehicle Purchase Tender Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture objected to the JCC for the outcome of the tender 29/11/2013 Istanbul BB 126 Unit Metro Vehicle Acquisition Auction Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture appealed to the JCC for the result of the tender. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, Hyundai Rotem Company - Hyundai Eurotem A.Ş. joint venture appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) on the date of 126 November 22 for the result of the tender. At this stage, the RCC decision will be expected. As it is known, Bil