13 people were killed and 25 people were injured in the accident that occurred as a result of the collision of two freight trains in Ngodji station in Pointe-Noire region of Congo People's Republic.
Jean-Claude Tchibassa Louboungou, General Manager of Congo Railways (CFCO), stated that an investigation was started and said, uz We care about the wounded and the casualties..
In the country where the railway infrastructure is insufficient, train transportation has been available at certain intervals for a long time due to corruption in the institution.
The accident dates back to history as the 5,5 and 1992's largest train crash in 2005 and Mvoungouti in 2012 and the 4 after the train accident in Yanga.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In the Democratic Republic of Congo train crash 60 dead 24/04/2014 In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the train crash 60 is dead: According to the initial findings of the train crash in the southeast of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the 60 lost its lives. The trade union official Fernandez Tshibondo said that the freight train derailed near the Katongola station in the town of Katanga. Government spokesman Lambert Mende, the police reported that the 60 person lost his life, but the number could increase, the investigation into the accident began, he said. Freight trains are widely used by the public for free transportation in the country.
- Train crash in Congo: 34 dead 14/11/2017 More than 34 was reported to have been killed in the train crash in the southeast of the Congo Democratic Republic. More than 34 civilians lost their lives in the southeastern country. Lubudi Kazadi of Lubudi region, Lubumbashi Luena load-bearing train 13 wagon of the train, Lualaba region to derail from the track and rolled into the abyss. There are many illegal passengers on the train that records Kazadi, more than 30 in the accident and killed many people reported that injured. 13 wagon 11 of the train carrying fuel tanks and the accident after the accident that tells about the accident, a team of experts referred to the region to be shipped, he said. In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the railways ...
- Congo train derails, 18 dead 12/11/2018 As a result of the derailment of the freight train in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, at least one 18 was killed and the 25 was injured. Local government spokesman Kingombe Kitenge Benoit said that the freight train moving from Lumbashi to the south of the country derailed between the cities of Kindu and Kamina in the east of the country, and that at least 18 was killed and 25 was injured in the accident. The head of the station in the town of Samba, Rehema Omari, said that the SNCC was headquartered in Lubumbashi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Omari, after the accident, that the engineer had fled Om
- Train Accident in Congo: 'Majority Child 24 Dead' 19/03/2019 In the DRC train wreck, 24 was killed and 31 was wounded, mostly children. According to the information received, as well as commercial goods, including a freight train with children, including one of the main cities of the province of Kasai, Kananga'nın Xenomhda north of the Bena Leka settlement derailed. 140 people lost their lives and 24 was injured as a result of the derailment of the train which was overthrown by the bridge over the Luembe River. Search and rescue work in the wreck continues. The third railway accident in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in about a month. Last…
- Train crashed in India by 13 dead 24/07/2014 Train crashed in India 13 Dead: In the south of India, a train crossed by a train crashed into the school bus, and the 12 bus driver lost his life. Ravi Nallamala, a police official who provided information on the issue, said the accident took place in an uncontrolled level crossing in the Medak district of Telengana, a thousand kilometers away from New Delhi. Nallamala, 500 people died in the accident, 13 announced that the student was injured. In India, which has one of the world's largest railway networks, 16 million people are traveling by 23 thousand passengers a day. In India, where hundreds of uncontrolled level crossings exist, train crashes are often neglected by trains and railways Yüz
- Two trains collided in Germany 09/02/2016 Two trains collided in Germany The number of deaths is increasing: two passenger trains collided head-on in Bavaria, Germany. According to preliminary findings, at least four people died and 150 passengers were injured in the accident. The accident took place in the town of Bad Aibling, 60 km southwest of Munich. Four people were found dead in the accident area. 150 is injured; 10's status is heavy. According to reports in the German press, a train hit the other train from the railroad. Police say trains collide head-to-head, Reuters reported. Many ambulances were shipped to the scene.
- In Greece two trains collided 2 dead, wounded 2 17/05/2016 Two trains collided in Greece 2 dead, 2 wounded: In Greece, two trains collided near the city of Serez 2 killed and 2 was injured. According to information received, the train of the Greek Railways (OSE) in the Hrisu region in the province of Serez (business vehicle), in the region collided with another work-car with workers who work in the field. Police said that the 2 workers were killed in the wagons and 2 was injured due to the collision. Due to the accident, the trains between Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki were interrupted for 5 hours and the investigation was started at the scene to determine the cause of the accident.
- 2 train collided in Alexandria! 36 dead, 123 injured! 12/08/2017 According to the first reports, the 36 lost its lives in a train crash that occurred as a result of the head-on collision of two trains in the city of Alexandria, Egypt. Most heavily injured 123. Passenger train to Cairo-Alexandria, the local time 14.15'de Alexandria-Port Said train crashed into the rear of the train as a result of the 36 in the accident died, most people learned that the heavy 123. The Egyptian Ministry of Transport said in a statement that the clash of trains occurred at the local time in the region of Hurşit in 14.15. It was learned that the passenger's train to Cairo-İskendiriyya occurred as a result of his collision with a train carrying the expedition to Alexandria-Port Said. Egyptian authorities are the cause of the accident eni
- Bus collided with train in Russia! 19 Dead 06/10/2017 In the Russian city of Vladimir Oblast, the collision of a train and a bus resulted in the death of 19 and numerous casualties. 190 people were killed when the train crashed near the Pokrovka station in the city of Vladimir Oblast, located in the 19 kilometer east of the Russian capital Moscow. According to information obtained in the 03.30 accident occurred near the station Pokrovka. In a statement from the Investigative Committee, "As a result of the event, the 19 has lost his life. Other passengers were taken to the hospital." The statement said. An investigation was opened against the incident.
- 5 dead, 10 injured, collided with pickup truck in Mexico 18/01/2018 In Mexico, 5 people were killed in a truck colliding with a 6 10 injured in the 5. According to a statement made by the Civil Defense Department of the Jalisco State Office on the social media, the accident occurred in the city of Lagos de Moreno, where the 6 person was killed and the 10 child XNUMX was wounded. No explanation is given about the cause of the accident, the drivers at the intersection of the railroad and the road at the intersection of the train to try not to carry passengers behind the truck was warned. In addition, photographs were shown on the side of the roadside of a truck with a damaged chassis, standing by the roadside and cistern wagons.