Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 10 June 2019 congratulated railroaders on Ramadan Feast at TCDD General Directorate on Monday.
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, Deputy Ministers Omer Fatih Sayan, Enver Iskurt and Selim Dursun'la Minister Turhan welcomed TCDD'ye at the door.
M.Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Erol Arıkan and TCDD and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. After the meeting where the Assistant General Managers were present, he congratulated the Ramadan Feast by shaking hands with the railroaders one by one in the Entrance Hall of the General Directorate.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Minister Arslan Celebrated with the Railway 06/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, General Director of TCDD and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 100 has been celebrated on September 05 with its management staff and staff. Ahmet Arslan, the General Director of TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc., was accompanied by Undersecretary of UDHB Suat Hayri Aka and Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal, Şaban Atlas and Özkan Poyraz. After the festivities, Minister Arslan and the delegation accompanying him visited Veysel Kurt, General Director of TCDD Forwarding, at his office and congratulated him. On the other hand, TCDD Transportation il
- Samulaş Celebrates With Its Passengers 12/08/2013 Samulaş Celebrated with the Passengers: Due to Ramadan Feast, SAMULAŞ feasted with its passengers. On the third day of the festival, SAMULAŞ officials celebrated Ramadan Holidays by offering candy to passengers at all busy stations including Cumhuriyet Square Station. 8 After the flood disaster in the town of Atakum on August, SAMULAŞ, which recovered in a short time and continued its transportation journey, completed all preparations with the aid of 16 tram, 41 bus on the occasion of Ramadan Feast and continued to serve the Samsuns during the festival.
- Baraçlı and Bağış Celebrated with IETT Staff 06/06/2019 Secretary General of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Hayri Baraçlı and IETT General Manager Ahmet Bağış visited İETT employees who were working overtime before the feast and celebrated their feasts. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Istanbul residents to spend a safe and peaceful feast continues to work. Hayri Baraçlı, Secretary General of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, visited IETT employees who are working at the beginning of the day. During the visit, General Director of IETT Prof. Dr. Ahmet Bağış, Deputy Director General of IETT Hasan Özçelik and Abdullah Kazdal, as well as department heads and unit managers. During the visit of IETT's Anatolian Garage and Kartal Garage Authority…
- Apaydın made the Iftar with the trainers in Malatya 08/06/2017 Apaydın made a statement in Malatya with the railwaymen: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın7 2017 June 5 TCDD Malatya 5 on Wednesday. Participated in the iftar program organized by the Regional Directorate. Apaydın, Deputy General Manager, Chief of Department, Head of the Board of Inspectors, Head of Press and Public Relations, and Head of Department in Malatya, participated in the iftar program. Bu We live in a period in which the importance of the railway is given güney Apaydın, who gave a speech after the Iftar, is the first of the iftar programs planned in the Regional Directorates this year, XNUMX is the area of responsibility, up to the southern borders where difficult conditions prevail. He said that he prefers to do it at the regional directorate. Ina
- Apaydın: We have accomplished together with the railway 21/06/2017 Apaydın: ın We succeeded with the railwaymen demir: esi With the adoption of railways as state policy since 2003, the race of iron horses on the rails has started again. 30, where he served for a decade, served as Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of Directors for 10 İsa Apaydınwas the background architect of the projects which reminded of high-speed trains, especially railways. Appointed as the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors in 2016, Apaydın was selected to the very important international position as UIC Vice President with his successful works. The owner of the international awards İsa Apaydın's, TCDD's new targets, CD
- Aka, Birdal and Apaydın made a statement with Sivasli railwaymen 23/05/2018 UDHB Undersecretary Suat Hayri Aka, Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, 22 TCDD 4. Participated in the iftar program organized by the Regional Directorate. Program; Governor of Sivas Davut Gül, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan, TCDD Deputy General Managers İsmail Hakkı Murtazaoğlu and İsmail Çağlar, TCDD Chairman of the Board of Inspectors, Chief of Department, Heads of Departments and Provincial Directors of UDHB Affiliated with Sivas, TÜDEMSAŞ and TCDD 4. Regional Director Mustafa Korucu and regional staff attended. TCDD General T
- Minister Turhan Founded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 05/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the Presidential Cabinet of the 100 daily performance program, stating that, "Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, by completing the infrastructure and superstructure works by the end of this year in the year 2019 "It is an important high-speed transportation project that we will start to test trials and then put into service after receiving the competence." said. Turhan said that they had visited the route starting from Ankara Kayaş and learned from responsible people. The project was included in the government's 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan yesterday. Turhan,…
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.
- Minister Turhan Inspected Cevizdere Bridge 09/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in the regions affected by the floods in the Army found. Minister Turhan, Wednesday came to the town of Unye district. Turhan, Cevizdere district, the Black Sea Coast Road and the collapse as a result of the transportation and the collapse of the Cevizdere Bridge. Ünye Governor Umit Hussein and Ünye Mayor Ahmet Çamyar received information from the Mayor, here also listened to the problems of citizens. Turhan, Cevizderesi around the damaged areas and collapsed bridges found. Turhan, who later visited the wounded in Ünye State Hospital and received information about their condition from the Chief Physician Güray Yılmaz, let it get past Daha
- Minister Turhan: Selde in Ordu, "8 Number of Bridges Destroyed" 10/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, related to the column in the Army, "8 pieces of our bridge was destroyed, one of them on the coast road, including the number of 7 migrated, can not serve." said. Turan, who then made his studies in Ünye, met with Vice President Fuat Oktay at the Governorship of Ordu. After the press release, Turhan reviewed the road works carried out at Eskipazar site of the Ordu Ring Road, and then went to the construction site to get information from the employees. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, Unye, Fatsa, Thursday and Çaybaşı districts caused the damage caused by floods, he said. Turhan, said: "Some residences, business"