TCDD delegation headed by TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun paid a visit to Georgia Railways.
Turkey, Russia and Azerbaijan Railways between the Transport and Infrastructure Ministry, which was signed in Ankara on 06 May 2019 in the home, "the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation in the route" to discuss the issues covered in order to place the Meeting; Georgian Railways General Manager David Peradz and the Republic of Turkey Ambassador to Georgia joined Fatma Ceren Yazgan.
At the meeting; In the short term freight transport volume between Turkey and Russia 1 million, in the medium term 3 to 5 million tons removal by rail of a portion of transportation between Russia-Turkey / seaborne combination of issues was discussed.
After the meeting, Russia-Turkey, Azerbaijan and Turkey-Georgia-Turkey mutual consensus was reached on the increase of railway transportation between.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The end of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is near, the railway will be opened for transportation at 2013 10/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transportation Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in the opening of the use of the railway has announced the end. indicating the end of 2012 of a section of the railway will enter into service opened to the first train to transport Panahov, in the railway until the end to open the Georgian section and reported Maraba was station will provide the transportation service to the border with Turkey trains will depart from. Referring to the ministry official delay that occurs in the construction of the project, delays in the Georgia-Turkey border in the region to do 4.5-kilometer tunnel, said it was concerned by landslides from occurring. Musa Penahov, the problem will be resolved in a short time and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully opened at 2013 said. Source: t24.co.uk
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway approached end 08/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transport Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad, said the end of approach. Speaking to the press about the subject, Musa Penahov, a difficult work to overcome the delay in the winter due to disruptions in the beginning of a feverish work, he added. Penahov gave the good news that the project will be fully operational at the end of the year. Azerbaijani Deputy Minister of Transport, the railway line will be built in Georgia by the end of this year and will be completed rehabilitation of the existing line, it was reported that the same speed continues to work in Turkey. Panahov delay the most important factors affecting the project it is that the Georgia-Turkey border tunnels built in the ongoing 4,5 kilometers long ...
- Tests started on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway 02/01/2017 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway began testing in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line in the section between Turkey and Georgia-trial runs were done. Azerbaijan State Railways announced that the construction of the line in Georgia is about to be completed. The statement, in line recently Georgia to try driving with diesel locomotives now in section up to the border with Turkey where specified. It was emphasized that the wheel replacement attempts of the wagons loaded at the Ahılkelek station were successfully carried out, while at the same station it was reminded that the transportation of high tonnage containers from one car to the other was carried out. THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, the joint project of the line is expected to begin in the first half xnumx'n activities.
- 2035 Target on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 07/02/2018 "The current 1 million passengers and 6 million tons of cargo carrying capacity in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway are aimed to increase the 2035 million passengers and 3 million tons in 17," said Yüksel Coşkunyürek, Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Coşkunyürek participated in the International Conference on Trans-Caspian, East-West Trade and Transit Corridor in the Realization of the Belt and Road Initiative organized by the high-level representatives from China, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan in the capital Beijing. Yüksel Coşkunyürek, in his speech, has developed not only the goods and services but also the people of the Central Corridor tarihi
- Interest in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project is increasing 11/05/2016 Interest in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project is increasing: Azerbaijani Transport Minister Ziya Mammadov said that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, which is expected to be completed by the end of this year, opened great opportunities not only for Azerbaijan and the region, but for all Eurasia. Mammadov: "This transport corridor will unite countries, peoples and civilizations. The interest in the project covers a wide geography from Central Asia to the European countries." said. Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, built to 2007 years in Georgia, carried out between Turkey and Azerbaijan began with international agreements. The railway line, which has a total length of up to 840 km, will be operating with 1 million passengers and 6,5 million tons per year.
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Working Meeting Held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- Freight of freight load on rail should be increased 08/05/2014 Shares of railway freight Taşmacılıg should be increased: DB Schenker Rail Intermodal Sector Manager Adreas Schulz, "Turkey's 100 million consumer group, has the youngest population. Turkic Republics, Kazakhstan etc countries regions we can leap forward for us." The belief that the important transports will prevail. Block freight train corridors were created in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, while Europe's connection to the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia by rail freight corridors was important for Europe. "We can DISCUSS OPPORTUNITIES WITH TURKEY" DB Schenker Rail Intermodal Sector Manager Adreas Schulz, Turkey between the years 2013-2020 economy, the countries of Southeast Europe ...
- Baku Tbilisi will be able to transport cargo from China to Europe by Kars railway 12/09/2015 Baku Tbilisi Kars rail transports cargo from China to Europe: Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov said that the construction of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway can be carried out safely and cost-effectively from China to Azerbaijan. The Council of Foreign Ministers of the Turkic Speaking Countries Cooperation Council (TDKUG), the capital of Astana. Speaking at the meeting, Memmedyarov said, ın The opening of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, whose construction is expected to be completed for the next year, will allow the transition from China to Europe to ensure reliable, time-saving passenger and cargo transportation. It will increase the transit potential of our countries and a stable source of income for our economy er