TCDD delegation headed by TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun 12 On June 2019, the Turkish Railways made a visit to the Italian Railways to discuss current and potential bilateral cooperation issues, to conduct technical visits and to exchange ideas for the international railway sector.
The negotiations started with a bilateral meeting between the General Manager Uygun and Italian Railways (FS) Chairman Gianluigi Castellı and continued with the participation of FS International General Manager and FS Subsidiaries Italferr and Italcertifier CEOs.
After the meetings, TCDD Delegation; He made technical visits to Roma Termini Railway Station, Roma Traffic Control Center, Italian National Railway Control and Coordination Center and Italian Railway Crisis Coordination Center.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Iran RAI delegation and TCDD delegation gathered in Malatya 28/09/2017 The delegations of the two countries met again in Malatya on 31-2017 September 18 in accordance with the decision taken at the meeting held in Ankara on 19 May 2017 between the RAI Delegation of Iran and TCDD. On behalf of TCDD, the Director of 5, Üzeyir Ülker, was appointed as the Head of the Regional Directorate ŞİFFUR Erselani. in Malatya Coordinator Manager Muzaffer Koç. At the meeting, the objective of increasing the railway transportation of the two countries to 1-1,5 million tons levels was discussed.
- Alanya will participate in the cable car tender with two of the largest companies in Austria and Italy 03/09/2012 While the countdown for the biggest tender that Alanya Municipality has done so far, 6 learned that two of the two biggest companies of Austria and Italy will take part in the tender for the ropeway project in September. The Austrian firm Dobbelmayer and the Italian Leitner are known as the most famous ropeway projects in the world. SARAY District, on the side of the Municipality Social Facilities on the Güzelyalı Avenue, Alanya Castle, which is planned to be built between Çarşı Mahallesi, Alanya Castle and Ehmedek Gate, has been operated by escalator / band and 20 for a period of one year. ...
- 200 people hung up in the air 08/03/2015 In Italy, the 200 flew in the air: the number of people who died due to adverse weather conditions, especially in the middle parts of Italy, has risen to three. As a result of storms and heavy rains, landslides occurred in many areas, and the trees were overthrown. Buses in Milan near Buscate on the way to a person who was killed during the 76 was killed by falling from the opposite direction of the truck was expressed. It is reported that the number of people who lost their lives due to unfavorable weather conditions that lasted for a few days increased to three. Previously, a car in the town of Lucca on the mountain fell from the mountain on a car, a ca
- FAST TRAIN LIST OF PRIVATE SECTOR IN ITALY 25/04/2012 The first high-speed trains of the private sector in Italy, 28, will be launched in April. The publicity of the trains called NTV-Italiano, which will expand the railway network in the country, was made between Rome and Naples. Turkey also established the energy and providing the transportation infrastructure in our country and a lot of metro and rail line "Alstom" produced by flour additives, capable hours 300 kilometers at speeds of high-speed trains luxurious comfort and a variety of class difference is marked. Almost like the hotel used in different purpose of the car in front of each passenger screen is available. Passengers who can use free internet along the way will also be able to see news from various movies ecek
- Turkish signature in high-speed train tunnel connecting Switzerland to Italy 31/03/2014 In the high-speed train tunnel that connects Switzerland to Italy, Turkish signature: When the tunnel completed by Rönesans Holding is completed, the Zurich-Milan train will shorten the 2 hour to 40 by one hour. Tunnel 250, which aims to protect nature, was planned according to speed. The Gotthard Tunnel is the longest tunnel in the world with 57, which connects Switzerland to Italy and connects Switzerland with Italy. It has the signature of a Turkish company. When the tunnel of Ankara-based Rönesans Holding is completed, between Zurich and Milan, the train will shorten by one hour to 40 for two hours. The test drive in the tunnel was held yesterday. Renaissance Construction, 1 on July 2013 Austria ön
- Tampering to high-speed train lines in Italy (Video) 24/12/2014 The sabotage of high-speed train lines in Italy: The reason for the fact that a part of the high-speed train line at the entrance of the central railway station in Bologna, Italy, caused tremendous disruptions in train trips. Due to its geographical location, the high-speed train lines at the entrance of the central railway station of Bologna, which is an important crossroads in the north-south and east-east axis of the country's railway network, were sabotaged in the morning. A group of high-speed train attack by a group against the previous electric cables were targeted. After the fire was extinguished in a short time, the incident was lost or injured olay
- Feasibility Studies for Dobbiaco-Calalzo Line Starts in Italy 18/02/2016 Italy: Dobbiaco-Calalzo Line Feasibility Studies Begin in Italy: Italy, Dobbiaco and Calalzo between the feasibility studies for the service line was announced. The cost of the project will be 1 billion Euro 13 in the city of Belluno was signed in February. Feasibility studies of the Dobbiaco-Calalzo line will be made by the System Territoriali and Strutture Transporto Alto Adige. Companies will also carry out activities such as line design and operational planning. The project is financially supported by the European Union. The length of the line has not yet been reached. The line will have a standard rail opening and will be made according to the speed 100 km / h.
- Feasibility reports prepared by TCDD Edirne - Kars High Speed Train Project China Delegation are expected to be delivered to TCDD 20/08/2012 New developments have been made on the gerçekleştiril Edirne - Kars High Speed Train Project Hızlı to be realized within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed between the Ministry of Transport and the China Railway Ministry. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The feasibility reports prepared by the Chinese Delegation are expected to be submitted to TCDD. As a result of the interviews made by the line from Edirne to Ardahan in a single line that they take the proposal that the authorities, China, the project is expressed in the direction of the project, and in this phase, the Chinese people in the first place to wait for clarification of the details noted. In addition, the high-speed trains that line this line with the Chinese, such as Trabzon, Adana, Erzincan Ayrıca
- Traceca Delegation visited TCDD Izmir Port Authority. 24/06/2012 TCDD İzmir Port Operation Directorate was visited by Traceca Delegation within the scope of ”Logistics Centers and Maritime Highways II“ project. The delegation, which was accompanied by Seçil Özyanık from the National Secretariat of Traceca, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, visited TCDD İzmir Port Operations Directorate at noon. The delegation was briefed about the port. The 24 port is equipped with a floating crane with 90 tonnes and 1 mooring boats. In addition, the container handling operations in the terminal are 40 ton gantry crane 5 ton, 40 ton 10 pieces rubber wheeled transtainer, 25-42 19 toned and 8-10 deki
- TCDD Edirne - Kars High Speed Train Project New developments have been recorded on feasibility reports prepared by Chinese Delegation 15/08/2012 New developments have been made on the gerçekleştiril Edirne - Kars High Speed Train Project Hızlı to be realized within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed between the Ministry of Transport and the China Railway Ministry. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The feasibility reports prepared by the Chinese Delegation are expected to be submitted to TCDD. Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co