Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, with the summer season, the route of sea transport has again turned into the city's favorite holiday resorts. Metropolitan Municipality, which started the Urla ferry service in the past weeks, will also make flights to Foça and Mordoğan from June onwards.
İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has started a fast, comfortable and safe journey period with new ships in sea transportation, starts Foca and Mordoğan flights from 15 June Saturday. Especially scheduled for the day-to-day holiday and sightseeing in Izmir, scheduled flights to Saturday and Sunday will be held twice a week.
Morning 08.25'de Karsiyaka will leave the IZDENIZ ships, Konak pier to take passengers before Mordogan, and then will move to Foca. The first departure time for holidaymakers from Mordoğan was 18.50. Ships from Foça will get up at 19.30 at once and dock at Mordoğan once more, and watch at 20.00 at Konak and Karşıyaka from Mordoğan.
The one-way fare of Karsiyaka-Konak-Foca-Mordogan flights will be applied as 18 TL and the one-way fare between Foca-Mordogan will be applied as 12 TL.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- IZDENIZ's Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada Expeditions Begin 13/06/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which turns its route to the outer bay with the summer season, starts the flights of Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada on the second day of the holiday. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which started a fast, comfortable and safe journey period with new ships in sea transportation, opens its summer season from the second day of Ramadan Feast (16 June Saturday). Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's sea voyages and those who want to make an economic holiday for those who want to turn the route to Foça, Mordoğan and Yassıcaada'da expeditions will continue until September 10. The General Directorate of İZDENİZ also received the necessary permits from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications for the first time in Urla.
- Foça cruise starts 4 in June 20/05/2016 The flight to Foça starts at 4 in June: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, with the beginning of summer, starts to cruise to Foça every weekend. The ships of the metropolitan will make a voyage to Mordoğan as soon as the line permission is obtained from the Ministry. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has made significant moves in the sea transportation with its fleet equipped with the latest technology ships, continues to the voyages starting from Foça on the outer bay in the new season. Foça flights, especially for holidaymakers, look forward to the 4 on Saturday. The municipality of the Municipality of Foça, which has been designed to accommodate new ships, will have the opportunity to spend the weekend on Saturday and Sunday'n
- The strike is over in İZDENİZ, flights start at 15.00 03/08/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZDENİZ A.Ş. Sailors with Turkey was consensus in collective bargaining negotiations between the union. Following the signing of the contract in the morning, the strike ended on July in 12. Hour 15.00 from the ferry service will be restarted announced. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has resulted in a compromise collective bargaining negotiations between the marine transportation service provider that you Izdemir Inc. is organized by the employees of the Turkey-Turkish Business Union of Seafarers. With the signing of the contract, the 12 strike ended in July. The Gulf ships will start their voyages from the 15.00. The General Directorate of İZDENİZ will continue the flights in the inner bay with the normal tariff, the Yassıcaada flights EN
- Violent lodos in Izmir! .. İZDENİZ cancel ferry flights 18/01/2018 The sea rumpled in Izmir, the waters rose. The length of the waves up to 4 meters, the wind up to 103.3 kilometer. 11 tree overturned due to severe lodos felt more intensely on the coastal part of the impact. Rising sea water left some areas under water. In Izmir this morning due to the strong lodos, which increased its effect from 04.40 and the wave height of the 4 meter and the rising sea, the city life was negatively affected, and many trees were overthrown. According to the information received from the Meteorological Directorate of Izmir, the wave height of Güzelyalı up to 4 meters, the strongest wind in the morning was determined as 103.3 kilometers. Wind ...
- Foca's New Terminal Opens at the Weekend 05/04/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Gerenköy, built a multi-purpose hall in the architecture of the structure of the region to meet an important need of Foça district terminal 7 April Saturday, opening in a ceremony. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, two important projects will be held in Foça on weekend. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has completed the productions of the multi-purpose hall built in accordance with the texture of Gerenköy neighborhood, which is one of the most important centers of transportation in Foça, which is one of the well-known centers of national tourism, will open the works with a ceremony on the Saturday of April at 6. Two projects costing a total of 8 million pounds l
- 31 Starts Derbent-Tuzla Expeditions for trains that will stop as of January 2012 27/01/2012 31 will launch an express bus service between Derbent and Tuzla before the train departures. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 31 January 2012 will stop the bus service for stops between Derbent-Tuzla will set up a bus service. High Speed Train (YHT) Project will be stopped due to the work to be stopped in the train service to prevent the victims of the 200 number one express will be organized. Parallel Stations to Train Stations Bus times will be provided by the daily 8000 passenger to travel between Derbent and Tuzla without any problems. 31 January 2012 will be stopped with the date of the train to serve as an alternative to the city bus train timetable UM
- Foca participating in the fast-breaking AK Party Izmir deputy Sengul, Kocaoglu, said he would leave the construction of the subway 31/07/2012 AK Party Izmir deputy Aydin Sengul, Izmir, Foca district was founded by the iftar dinner was opened by citizens with citizens. Şengül, who visited the Foca District Presidency before the end of the Iftar, received information about the organization work from the President Kadir Özgirgin and listened to the views of the members of the board of directors. Şengül visited the tradesmen and citizens in Sevgi Street together with the district administrators and gave information about his party's projects in Foça. Subsequently, Şengül, who attended to the iftar dinner of the district governor's office, refused to accept the iftar meal being brought to the table, and entered the queue like other citizens. … WELCOME, WORK sonr The questions of journalists after the asında
- Discounts on the price of passengers from Foça buses against İZBAN 07/01/2013 Discounts on passenger fare from Foça bus drivers against İZBAN Foça Birlik and Foça Coachmen cooperatives carrying passengers on the Izmir line went down for passenger transportation. From the Foça to Karşıyaka Soğukkuyu stop, the fee of 8 lira was reduced to 5 liras. Foça coachmen, who serve with the 18 vehicle consisting mostly of 55 personality midibuses, move in the summer, in half an hour, in the 20 minute. Demand and intensity changes are made in movement hours. Foça Koop President Recep Diker stated that the transfer of İZBAN and the transfer buses to Foça had an effect on the decision to take, but that they had primarily evaluated the demands coming from the people AN
- Aliağa Menderes Commuter System Increases Tourism in Foça 20/06/2013 Aliağa Menderes Commuter System Increases Tourism in Foça In Foça, one of the leading tourism centers of Izmir, work has been started to spread tourism throughout the year. Foca Mayor Gokhan Demirag, AA correspondent, said in a statement on the rapid development of tourism in Greece last year 1 million visitors exceeded the limit, he added. Aliağa Menderes Light Rail System is close to the district began to pass through the town of Biçerova and the transfer buses set off from here, thanks to the district's visitors to a day flowed to Demirağ, this situation attracted the attention of the tourism investor said. The facility has a bed capacity of 3 bin 500 in Foça and Eski Foça.
- Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays 21/09/2015 Yassıcaada and Foça continue to enjoy the holidays: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Urla Yassıcaada and Foça sea voyage for those who want to enjoy the sea voyage will continue during the holidays. Yassıcaada Facilities, which is one of the most colorful and economical centers of the day holiday in Izmir, will continue to serve in the Feast of Sacrifice. 21 24 - 22 - 23 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 27 - XNUMX - XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Yassıcaada flights XNUMX will close the season in September. Foça steamboat which attracts great attention is also Büyük