The first stage of the Konya-Karaman-Mersin high-speed train line, which will connect Central Anatolia to the Mediterranean, ended in the Konya-Karaman section.
The test line is expected to be carried out at the end of this year and the goal is to carry two million passengers a year. There will also be freight transport from the line. After the completion of the project, which costs € 55 million euros, the travel time between Konya and Karaman will be reduced from one hour 13 minutes to 40 minutes.
The Konya-Karaman high-speed rail line will be integrated into the Mersin-Adana-Osmaniye-Kahramanmaras-Gaziantep-Sanliurfa high-speed railway projects that form the southern corridor with the Karaman-Eregli-Ulukisla-Yenice High-Speed Railway. Konya-Karaman line will serve the train, Konya's Kasınhanı Yeni Mahallesi and Çumra district and Demiryurt village of Karaman stations will download and board passengers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- End of Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line 19/12/2016 The Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line has come to an end: the Karaman-Konya High-Speed Train Line is near the end. After connecting to the line of Mersin will begin their first demo ride will be held in Turkey in the coming days. The Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line is near the end. After connecting to the line of Mersin will begin their first demo ride will be held in Turkey in the coming days. In the first phase, there will be High Speed Cargo transportation between Konya-Karaman and Konya-Karaman-Mersin. Fast freight and high speed passenger transportation will be carried out in the high speed train line between Karaman and Konya. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- Between Karaman and Konya Ended in Two Line High Speed Train Works 05/06/2015 Between Karaman and Konya, Double Line High Speed Train Works Ended: Continuous two-line high-speed rail road works continued between Karaman and Konya. In a written statement from Karaman Governorship, çift In order to provide sufficient time interval between railway construction works in Konya-Karaman, 1 was closed to train services due to 2014 30 and 2015 March XNUMX. During this period, the two-track high-speed railroad works between Konya and Karaman continue intensively. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Konya -Karaman Railway Line Project Gülermak - ...
- Nostalgic Tram Line Project to be Completed in Karaman 15/09/2012 Karaman Mayor Kamil Uğurlu, nostalgic tram between the two squares in the city to come to an end, said: teki The trolley's wagons will be taken from the Netherlands. Rails will be made in Karabük with our own facilities and we will model Antalya as an example. Yap The nostalgic tram project, which will connect two new squares to bring the modern urbanism concept to Karaman, has come to an end. In the tram project called lu City Furniture iki, two new rails will be laid with 5 kilometers. Karaman Mayor Kamil Uğurlu stated that they had been examining the nostalgic tramways serving in many cities such as İstiklal Street in Istanbul and Konyaaltı Avenue in Antalya.
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Auction in December 18/11/2012 AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: "Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Tender, will be held in December". AK Party Karaman deputy Lütfi Elvan, the new High Speed Train Line, which is expected to be made between Karaman and Konya, will be held in December, said. Elvan, in his written statement, Ankara-Konya high-speed train services provided by the comfort and time savings, citizens said that a great satisfaction. Elvan said that the high-speed train line planned to be built between Konya and Karaman will be awarded in December and said: ı It will be about 102 km.
- Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Eregli YHT line in the latest status 14/10/2016 Current situation in Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Ereğli YHT line: General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, 'Konya-Karaman, Karaman-Eregli, Adana-Mersin and Gaziantep will be reached in the southern part of our work began construction of a part, some of our project work continues,' he said. Okay, 3. Speaking to journalists in Karabuk, where the International Rail Systems Engineering Symposium came for, the government said that the 2003 50 has transferred over $ 1 billion in resources to the rail sector. Apaydin stated that almost all of the railway is 11 thousand kilometers in the country, "Besides, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Eskişehir-Istanbul high-speed trains run at a thousand 213 kilometers, we are working. 250 speed with our trains running."
- End of 40 Meter Wide Gaza Street in Konya 28/09/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, will be the largest street of Meram Gaza Street work came to an end. Binder layer of asphalt was completed and opened to vehicle traffic. The street, which is planned to be completed by the end of the year, will be a new link between Meram New Road and Antalya Ring Road. The works are going on in Gaza Street which will connect Antalya Ring Road and the city center and will be the largest street of Meram. As part of the work on the street, the binder layer of asphalt was completed and the car park was opened while the Antalya Ring Road Entrance Intersection was also organized. In the region, the pavement works in the completed parts of the houses continue. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Konya
- Bursa T1 Tram Line Ends 01/06/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in the city center by the breath of Bursa T1 Tramway to the end of the construction of the tram line has come to an end. The rails were laid on the T 1 line which will ease the urban transportation in Bursa, and the end of the works has been completed. Trams reportedly will start trial in June. Now one of the tram stops is being built. The 28 meters long trams, which can carry around 280 passengers, will soon begin the expedition. In addition to the stops, the trolley will take its energy to end the installation of the wires. T1 line is running out of reminding the authorities, the power lines are still planted for poles, power lines were installed and transformers were installed, he said. 13 STATION X
- Bursa Tramway Ending the T1 Line Construction 05/06/2013 Bursa Tramway Ending the construction of the T1 line The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa has reached the end of the construction of the T1 line which will breathe transportation in the city center. The rails were laid on the T 1 line which will ease the urban transportation in Bursa, and the end of the works has been completed. Trams reportedly will start trial in June. Now one of the tram stops is being built. The 28 meters long trams, which can carry around 280 passengers, will soon begin the expedition. In addition to the stops, the trolley will take its energy to end the installation of the wires. T1 line is about to end the work reminding the authorities, the power lines are still sewn poles, power lines were drawn and transformers UM
- Talas Line Has Ended 21/10/2014 The Talas Line has come to an end: Talas Rail System Line, which was built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, has reached its final stage. 25 will be launched by our Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu on October Saturday. A test drive was carried out on the Talas Rail System Line. A test drive starting from Erciyes University was carried to Cemil Baba Cemetery and the last checks on the line were made. The Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Hayri Naziksoy also used the Rail System. The construction of the five-station 3-kilometers Talas Rail Line was started in April. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. by…