Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuriy Borisov announced that they have signed an agreement with the Cuban government for the renewal of railways.
Havana and Moscow signed an agreement on the renewal of railways in Cuba.
Deputy Prime Minister of Russia Yuriy Borisov, In a statement at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, the two governments announced the signing of the project for the project, which costs approximately $ 1 billion dollars.
Borisov said the renewal of the Cuban railway network would triple the commodity transport on the island, which would have a significant positive impact on the country's economy. (habersol)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Russia and China agree on new railway project 23/03/2016 Russia and China agreed on a new railway project: Russia and China agreed to build a new railway line that will connect Russia's Eastern Siberian region with China's Tsilin province. This news was shared by the company's China Railway Tunnel Group participant Wang Menshu. The mentioned railway construction work will start in the coming 2-3 year and the determination of the route in which the new railway line will pass is continuing.
- Cuba and Exim Bank to negotiate the purchase of passenger cars 25/02/2016 Cuba and Exim Bank have reached an agreement on the purchase of passenger cars: a new agreement has been signed between the Ministry of Finance of Cuba and Exim Bank of China. In November, 2015 agreed between the parties, but the signatures were recently issued. According to the agreement signed, Exim Bank will provide loans to Cuba for the passenger car to be purchased in total. According to the agreement that the company will produce the wagons and the details of the price will not be shared, 240 will receive 3 units in total each year. Cuban Railways (FCC) are currently serving with wagons previously available from France, Germany and Mexico yol
- Ali Şahin, the Governor of Giresun, Leaves the Contract for Italy 04/04/2012 Giresun Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, Giresun Kalesi'nin planned to be done due to the approval of the Italian firm of the cable car project, said: Kal Greeks and Italians are quite lazy people. In fact they are not like the Turkish nation. He will play the instrument from where they sit, play and sip his drink. I stop working with this company. Bu Dursun Ali Sahin, the Governor of Giresun, attended the meeting of the Provincial General Assembly in the Governor's Meeting Hall, stating that the works to evaluate the tourism potential of the city are continuing and made explanations about the cable car which is planned to be built in Giresun Castle. Governor Sahin stated that he was dealing with 2 for the cable car project for months, and said that they had problems with the Italian company.
- Ali Şahin, the Governor of Giresun, Gave Up from the Italian Company for Teleferik 04/04/2012 Giresun Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, planned to be done in the Giresun Castle, the Italian company was not delayed due to approval of the ropeway project, said: "Greeks and Italians are quite lazy people. I give up working, "he said. Dursun Ali Sahin, the Governor of Giresun, attended the meeting of the Provincial General Assembly in the Governor's Meeting Hall, stating that the works to evaluate the tourism potential of the city are continuing and made explanations about the cable car which is planned to be built in Giresun Castle. Governor Sahin stated that he was dealing with 2 for the cable car project for months, and said that they had problems with the Italian company. T
- Deutsche Bahn (DB) agrees with Bombardier, Alstom and Stadler for multi-storey electrical units (EMUs) 05/04/2012 Deutsche Bahn (DB) announces 2014 April orders for Regio EMUs to be used on the Nordrhein-Westfalen line since 3. Stadler, Münster - Essen - Mönchengladbach will supply four-part 75 Flirt RE14 at a cost of € 42m for the line. Alstom will supply 140 three-part Coradia Continental units at the cost of € 28m for the section on the Rhein-Ruhr line from Hagen to Dortmund and Mönchengladbach. Deutsche Bahn 30 in March 16 announced that the four cars Twindexx had reached an agreement with Bombardier for double-deck EMUs in return for € 160m. These tools are from 2014 lar
- UK Transport Department Agrees 1.2 Billion with Hitachi Rail System 19/07/2013 The UK Transport Department agreed with the Hitachi Rail System for 1.2 Billion Sterling: The UK Transport Department has agreed with the Hitachi Group of the 'The Department of Transport' (1.2) for £ 1bn. East coast lines London, Newcastle and Aberden'a connecting lines are expected to be used in 2018. European Hitachi Rail (Hitachi Rail Europe) said they will build 270 units of Class 800 serial railway wagons for Britain. The agreement of DFT with this agreement with Hitachi and its international association, Agility Trains, is that the orders made last year with 596 wagons D
- Iran Agrees with Turkey, Door Opened to Increase Exports 16/01/2015 Agree with Turkey, Iran Export Growth Door Opened: Batumi Logistics Board Chairman Taner Ankara, the agreement will make a significant contribution to the logistics sector, he said. An agreement on the establishment of a new railway line between Turkey and Iran was reached. The agreement is expected to increase exports to Iran and Iran. Taner Ankara, Batu Logistics Chairman of the Board, emphasizing the importance of the railway line with Iran, emphasized that the agreement will make significant contributions to the logistics sector. Minister of Development Cevdet Yilmaz, the Minister of Communication and Communications with Iran, Mahmoud Muizi, met with the meeting İran
- Bombardier has agreed to local production partner in Turkey 16/03/2015 Bombardier has agreed to local production partner in Turkey: Turkey is planning to Bombardier manufacturing center, a local partner signed an agreement for the factory. Canadian train and aircraft manufacturer Bombardier has been preparing its TCDD's local partner for the 80 high-speed train auction, which has been preparing for nearly a year. Bombardier Railway Vehicles Department of Turkey, Eastern Europe and Middle East Regional Head of Sales for High Speed Rail Furio Rossi, "We met with many companies, we chose the most powerful partner. We cannot explain its name strategically, but I can say that we plan to invest more than 100 million euros for the factory. Stratejik If the company receives the TCDD tender aiming to build production base in Turkey. Bombardier ...
- Azerbaijan and Iran agree to finance railway projects 07/10/2015 Azerbaijan and Iran agreed to finance railway projects: Iranian State Demiollar International Transport Unit President Abbas Nazari Specialized for Trend News Agency, Azerbaijan and Iran will be held between the two countries, Astara (Azerbaijan) - Financing for Iran railway line reported that the agreement was made. Nazari said that financing will be a major factor in accelerating efforts. Nazari: 10 km 8 km 2 km long section of this part of Azerbaijan XNUMX km will pass through Iranian territory. For this project, which aims to unite the railways of both countries, a bridge will be built on the border line. The cargoes found in Azerbaijan were initially in Iran ler
- Lithuania Agreement with European Investment Bank 26/01/2016 Lithuania signed with the European Investment Bank: A new agreement was signed between the Lithuanian Railways (Lietuvas Gelezinkelia) and the European Investment Bank (EIB). According to the agreement, the European Investment Bank will provide 68 million Euros for use on Lithuanian railways. Lithuania will use this money in railway construction and train procurement projects. Lithuania has announced that it will use the credit in two main projects. The first will be the renovation and electrification of Kena, Vilnius, Kaisiadorys, Raduiliskis and Klaipeda. In his speech, Lithuanian Railways Deputy General Director Albertas Simenas stated that one of the greatest aims and priorities is the modernization of the railway infrastructure. In addition, the Ayrıca