In accordance with the decision taken unanimously on the proposal of the AK Party Group in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly, YKS will be held at the weekend and public transportation will be free of charge to the examiners. IETT also added additional flights for two days to 180 and even increased the number of flights to 1824.
All public transportation vehicles within Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will carry YKS students and examiners free of charge at the weekend. In accordance with the unanimous decision of the members of the IMM Assembly, the students who took the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS); exam documents, teachers will be able to use the public transport free of charge by presenting the task paper.
IETT also launched 15 and 16 in June in order to provide convenience for students and teachers. 180 is scheduled for Saturday and 1824 is scheduled for Sunday.
IETT buses, metrobus vehicles, tunnels, nostalgic trams, city line ferries, trams, light trams, metro and funicular vehicles will provide free service to students and teachers in charge.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free Access to KPSS Exam 29/06/2018 Stating that Turkey's high quality and the need to work with government officials Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, said that young people should not trust Turkey. President Aktas, KPSS day of the exam will be given free transportation support could be announced. Metropolitan Municipality, Union Foundation Bursa Branch, Youth Union Bursa Branch and Pegem Academy jointly organized the 'KPSS Training Camp' program, Merinos Ataturk Congress Culture Center (Merinos AKKM) began. Mayor Alinur Aktas participated in the program, told young people about their experiences and educational life. President Alinur says that he never achieved his duties in the office and that he has reached his goal by completing the education with the dream of becoming a financial consultant.
- Free Transportation for LYS YGS Exam in Istanbul 14/03/2015 Free Transport to the Lys Ygs Exam in Istanbul: Istanbul 15 decided to make public transport free of charge for the students and staff who will take the YGS and LYS exams on March. So, the students who will take the exams in Istanbul will go to the test places. Students will be able to use the IETT bus, metrobus, City Line ferries, tram, light metro, metro, funicular, and bus coach buses and private public busses free of charge. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council will pass the Higher Education Entrance Exam (YGS) to be held in 15 March and the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) in 13-14-20-21 June ş
- Sanliurfa Weekend Transportation Will Be Free 29/06/2018 Turkey's youngest city of Şanlıurfa Municipality, the weekend will be held in two sessions of Higher Education Institutions Examination (LDS) for all sub-measures. would be free public transport for students to WGS exam sites was made all the preparations transport scheme in Sanliurfa çıkartıldı.genç population density and Turkey's youngest city with 19.4 average age for WGS will be held in two sessions, including Saturday and Sunday. Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services in Şanlıurfa. It will be applied by the students showing the exam entry documents ile
- LYS Exam in Istanbul Public Transport Free 06/06/2017 Public Transport Free in Istanbul LYS Exam: 10-11 - 17-18 The students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) to be held on June 2017 will benefit from public transportation in Istanbul free of charge. The decision of the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in May was transferred to the Municipal Assembly as a joint proposal of AK Party Group Deputy Chairman Temel Başalan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Ertuğrul Gülsever. The proposal, which includes the free transportation of public transportation vehicles to students and staff in the LYS exams, was accepted as a ve Proposal Decision ın and unanimously adopted by the Assembly Members. The decision is easy for students and staff to reach the exam locations,
- Free Transportation for YKS 29/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides free transportation to students and examiners who will enter YKS on weekend. 30 June 2018 Saturday and 01 July 2018 Students and staff who will take the exams of Higher Education Institutions (YKS) to be held on Sundays will be able to benefit from the sea and land transportation vehicles of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES WILL STAY IN 07.00 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality took all necessary measures to ensure that the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) to be held at the weekend will be smooth and that the candidates will not have difficulty in accessing the exam locations. ÖSYM Kocaeli Province yön
- Free Public Transportation in Denizli 19/07/2018 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses 22 July 2018 will be free of charge to attend the Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) on Sunday. 22 July 2018 in Denizli On Sunday, they will enter KPSS exam locations with Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses free of charge. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses 22 July 2018 was made free on Sunday for easier and easier access to the exam locations of the citizens entering KPSS. The citizens who will enter KPSS on the said date will be able to show their entrance examination documents to the bus drivers and free of charge on the municipal buses.
- Public Transportation in Bursa Discounted KPSS'ye Free 20/07/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursa, metro, trams and buses during the Feast of Sacrifice all citizens will serve a discount of 50 announced. Chairman Aktas, the KPSS exam will also take advantage of free transportation people said. The festival was awarded at the regular meeting of the Metropolitan City Council in July. During the meeting held at the parliament building on the Ankara Highway, a temporary "50 discount" decision was taken. As a result of the evaluation, the proposal covering the trip with a discount of 50% was accepted during the Feast of Sacrifice. 21 06.00 24 24.00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Free Access to YKS in Trabzon 15/06/2019 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, 15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held by OSYM Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS), therefore all the public transportation services throughout the province went to organize. Vehicles in the metropolitan transport network, exam days will provide free service to candidates. During the weekend exams, the municipality offers public transport service lines, the weekday timetable will apply to the Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Murat Zorluoglu, also said additional flights are planned. Mayor Zorluoğlu stated that they will take a series of measures in order to provide seamless transportation services to the candidates of higher education institutions who will take the exam. Zor
- Public Transportation Buses to Denizli 27/06/2018 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses will be free of charge to 30 June and 1 July Exam to be held in Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS). In Denizli, 30 will be experiencing the excitement of YKS in June and 1 in July, and they will be able to reach the exam locations free of charge by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses will be free of charge to the YKS students and examiners on June and 30 July. On these dates, the students and examiners who will enter the YKS will be able to travel to Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses free of charge by showing their exams or certificate of attendance to the drivers. Mayor Zolan wished success, Denizli Metropolitan Z
- Municipality Buses in Denizli 05/10/2018 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses will be free of charge to the Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) to be held on Sunday at 07 October 2018. 07 October 2018 will be entered to KPSS on Sunday and will be accessible to Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses free of charge. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality buses 07 October 2018 was made free on Sunday for easier and convenient access to the exam locations of the citizens entering KPSS. The citizens who will enter KPSS on the said date will be able to show their entrance examination documents to the bus drivers and free of charge on the municipal buses.