Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, said: “They have completed the survey and project works on the YHT line between 118 kilometer Gebze-Sabiha Gökçen Airport- Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge- Istanbul Airport. We are planning to go to the construction tender within the budget opportunities. ”
Minister Turhan, starting from Gebze Sabiha Gokcen and Istanbul Airport to connect with the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge Gebze-Sabiha Gökçen-Yavuz Sultan Selim BridgeHalkalı gave information about the work of the YHT line.
Minister Turhan said, “I hope we will implement the railway project that is critical for Kocaeli. He also Gebze-Sabiha Gökçen-Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge-Istanbul Airport-Halkalı Fast Rail project. This line will constitute one of the most important links of European part of the Silk Railway route passing through our country. Within this scope, we completed the survey-project works at Gebze-Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge-Istanbul Airport section of 118 kilometers. We plan to participate in the construction tender within the budget. In addition, we started the project works by delivering space at 22 kilometer Istanbul Airport-Çatalca section. One-half 25 thousand-scale studies have been approved and one-half 5 thousand-scale projects are underway.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Southeast Anatolia will be connected with Istanbula YHT 04/03/2014 Southeast Anatolia Istanbula YHT will be connected with: Istanbul, Ankara, Eskisehir and Konya after the high-speed train project is spreading throughout the country. Southeast Anatolia will be connected to Istanbul by high-speed train. The high-speed train will cross border and connect Diyarbakir to Northern Iraq. So you can now go from Istanbul to Erbil by high speed train. AK Party government's attention of world public opinion with his giant projects in Turkey, the actions will carry on with the last step to be taken abroad. Indeed, developing trade relations between Turkey and northern Iraq are gaining new dimensions. CONTINUOUS JOURNEY FROM ISTANBUL ERBIL the groundbreaking high-speed train projects in Turkey in Turkey 'could not get the speed limit ... and beyond
- Esenboğa Airport will be connected to Keçiören by rail system! 23/02/2012 Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, Esenboğa Airport rail system connection project and engineering services consultancy services, jobs for the candidates who have enough experience to pre-qualification applications were invited to bid. According to the announcement of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments published in the Public Procurement Bulletin, those who are determined as a result of the prequalification assessment will be short-listed and then the tender will be held. The pre-qualification evaluation of the work, which is determined as one year, will be held on 14 March 2012 at 10.00 General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. Those who want to participate in the tender 750 not less than a thousand pounds X
- Antalya will be connected to Ankara and Istanbul by high-speed train 12/05/2015 Antalya will be connected to Ankara and Istanbul by high-speed train: The project has started to connect Antalya to Istanbul via rail from Eskisehir and to Ankara, Kayseri and Cappadocia via Konya. Antalya-Eskişehir and Antalya-Kayseri high-speed trains were determined, the tender process continues. Turkey's Antalya tourism and agriculture centers will be connected to the national rail network with high-speed rail lines. In addition to the passenger transport, as well as the fast train construction which aims to carry the loads of industrialists and producers in the shortest time and with the least cost, railways are being constructed between Antalya-Eskişehir and Antalya-Kayseri at an hourly speed. Annually 200 million Her
- Antalya will be connected with many of Istanbul's fastest train up to Istanbul 20/05/2015 Antalya will be connected to Istanbul by high-speed train: Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Kayseri and many cities are expected to be connected to Antalya by fast rail. The former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the AK Party candidate candidate for the project, Lütfi Elvan, are trying to implement the project. 200 speed / speed, double-line, electric and signal will be built in Antalya-Eskisehir and Antalya-Konya-Kayseri high-speed train lines to be started in 2016, 2020 to be opened in a busy work tempo. TCDD General Directorate teams, the field is working. Teams will be built on line route through field surveys Ekip
- Istanbul's Technology Magazine 'Tech Istanbul' is Online 23/12/2017 The technology magazine 'Tech Istanbul', which can be read by downloading it free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets, has been published by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates the lives of citizens by bringing technological innovations to the e-municipality solutions from smart information systems, is also an example for many cities with its digital applications. Tech Istanbul, the new technology technology city, was launched in Istanbul. The digital magazine, which will be published on a monthly basis, can be downloaded free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets and can be read in interactive structure over the web. The magazine prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Data Processing Center, İstanbul
- Kütahya YHT line construction will start within one year 21/12/2012 Kütahya YHT line construction will start within a year AK Party Provincial Chairman Kamil Saracoglu, Kütahya YHT line construction will begin within a year, he said. Kamil Saraçoğlu, Chairman of the AK Party, hosted a "guest on a topic" program at Radio Energy, producer and presenter Hakan Gedik Demirtaş, made relevant comments on the Kütahya agenda. expressed in years will begin, "Kütahya, it has announced the name in the automotive and textile business in Turkey. Our task is to invoke investors in our Organized Industrial Zones. The occupancy rate of the 1 Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) reached 95. OS
- The construction of the Kütahya YHT line will start within a year 23/12/2012 AK Party Kütahya Provincial Chairman Kamil Saracoglu, Kütahya YHT, High Speed Train (YHT) line will start within a year reported. Radio Energy, the producer and the server Hakan Gedik Demirtaş '' One Topic One Guest 'program guest guest Saraçoğlu, about 1,5 hour-long program answered questions from the audience. Saraçoğlu, hospitals, doctors and caregivers of interest and the start of the examination of the allegations of late start, '' now started the period of performance in our hospitals. Our public hospitals will be evaluated according to their performance. The better the performances of doctors, nurses and caregivers, they stay in the hospital. If their performance falls, they leave, '' he said. '' Great investments in Kütahya '
- 6 will be interconnected with Provincial YHT 02/03/2014 6 will be connected to the province by YHT: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan came to Gaziantep for a series of contacts. Elvan, who came to Gaziantep with his private plane, was greeted by Gaziantep Governor Erdal Ata and protocol members. Later, with the accompanying delegation, he visited the Governorship of Gaziantep. Governor Elvan visited Governor Erdal Ata in his office and received a brief briefing from Governor Erdal Ata about the city. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor candidate Fatma Şahin, Şahinbey and Şehikamil district governors, Şahinbey Mayor Mehmet Tahmazoğlu, Şehitkamil Mayor Rıdvan Fadıloğlu, Ak Parti Province te
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015 27/03/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015: Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line scheduled for opening in March 29 will be commissioned in May. General Director of State Railways, Süleyman Karaman, said that they planned to open in March, completed the construction of the line, carried out test drives, land After the measurement and certification tests will begin to carry passengers, 29 May May be, yol he said. The line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015 and HalkalıKaraman, said: açıl After the line is opened, travel time between Ankara and Istanbul will be 3,5 hours. First 16 will be organized daily. Every 15 minutes or Marmar
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015 12/05/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015: The journey time between Ankara-Istanbul (Pendik) between Ankara-Istanbul (Pendik) with the completion of the higher standard between Geyve-Sapanca after the Ankara-İstanbul YHT Line has been put into service. travel time will go down to 3 hours. The line between Geyve and Arifiye will be used by conventional trains. With the completion of the second part of the project, the journey between Istanbul and Ankara will be 15 hours, while the journey from Ankara to Pendik will be 3 hours 3 hours. In the first phase, the last stop will be Pendik. Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2 and Halkalıto reach. Daily 16 expeditions will be organized. Marmaray ...