Elazig Municipality Transportation Directorate organized a trip to Ulukent Mahallesi on the voyages of the municipal buses, and the Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights were launched.
In the statement made by the Municipality of Elazığ, “Directed to the Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital from our Ulukent District with the instructions of our Mayor Şahin Şerifoğulları, 13 was launched as of May. Ulukent Buses to our neighborhood during the day 5 will organize flights to the hospital. Buses that will pass through the hospital will first move in front of Elazığ Teacher's House. With the commencement of the expeditions, an important problem for our residents was solved. The works on the new development road, which is opened on the hospital route by the Directorate of Science Affairs, continue uninterruptedly. Güz
Bus schedules that will pass through the hospital were planned as follows;
First time: 07.00
Second Sefer Time: 07.20
Third Flight Time: 12.00
Fourth Sefer Time: 12.20
Fifth Sefer Time: 17.00
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- New Bus Route to Eskisehir City Hospital 01/02/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has created a new bus route between the City Hospital and Tepebaşı district in accordance with the demands of the citizens. 4 February 2019 Red 45, which will move at intervals of 51 from Monday onwards, will start the time at 6.20 by the Espark Tram Stop. Citizens who want to return to the city center from the City Hospital will be able to use the Red 6.45 to be lifted at 51. Red Line No. 51 Line Route to City Hospital: Espark Tram Stop Front First Departure-İsmet İnönü 1 Cad.- Esgaz A.Ş - Tepebaşı Municipality - İsmet İnönü 2 Cad.-A.Ü. Faculty of Pharmacy Gate-Salih Bozok Cad.-Yunus Emre Kap
- Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital 30/11/2016 Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and gave information about investments in the district. President Akyürek, said that the district's recent investments in large-scale development, stating that the development will continue in the coming period. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and chatted with the headmen about the investments made in Karatay. Hz. Rumi's tomb and mosque complex in the town of Karatay that have become one of the most important values throughout Turkey voicing President Akyürek made in the recent urban Karatay ...
- Response to the Claim of Access to the Mersin City Hospital from Kocamaz 01/06/2018 At the press conference held at the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Convention and Exhibition Center, President Kocamaz responded to the allegations that Mersin City Hospital was experiencing difficulties in transportation. Veren Mersin City Hospital is being provided with continuous transportation. Toplantı Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, has recently been in the press and public opinion. Mersin City Hospital and the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin as a responsible for the problem of access to the news they made statements about the news. Since the day they took office as Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, not to create transportation problems in Mersin, but to solve the transportation problems that they are carrying out the work of President Kocamaz, as claimed, ediy
- Tramway Expedition to Eskisehir City Hospital begins! 06/03/2019 Eskişehir City Hospital on the tram route, the passenger transport 10 March 2019 will start on Sunday said that the citizens of Eskisehir City Hospital from time to time was forced. The news of this matter came from ESTRAM officials. The tram line built in the direction of the City Hospital has been undergoing test drives for some time. According to information received today, passenger transportation is now starting on this tram route. After the tests are completed, the first voyages will start on Sunday. Tramways will be exchanged between the Opera and City Hospital. Preparations are ok, tram services 10 starts in March Recently, test drives were carried out, the lines expected by the citizens Hazırlık
- Connection Roads to Bilkent City Hospital Opened to Traffic 14/03/2019 Bilkent City Hospital with a bed capacity of 3 bin 633, which includes many hospitals, was opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Bilkent City Hospital, which started to serve in Bilkent region, was completed by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, connecting roads and intersection works that will provide easy access from every point of the capital. HOSPITAL TRANSPORTATION WILL EASY, CITY TRAFFIC WILL WILL ENTRY 100 thousand people with a daily 30 thousand vehicles are expected to reach the City Hospital by using the Eskişehir Road, the capital of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Department of Science Affairs teams to create alternative routes working day to day, Hacettepe University and Bilkent City Hospital The connection path between yol
- Transportation to Bursa City Hospital 10/06/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, Turkey's largest listed among the targeted opening of this year 10 investment and Bursa also said he quickly took the road works to facilitate access to the City Hospital. Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktaş, Bursa City Hospital on-site studies aimed at facilitating access to the road examined. Mayor Aktaş, together with Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats, accompanied by AK Party Nilüfer District President Ufuk Ay, Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone (NOSAB) observed the asphalt applications. “NOSAB will also relax Başkan Mayor Aktaş, who started the first day of the week after the Ramadan Feast, said Ak It is a concern of Bursa's health yakından
- Opening of Ulukent Bridge Interchange in Izmir 30/03/2013 Speaking at the opening ceremony of Ulukent Köprülü Junction, the Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoglu, 9 in the office made the evaluation of the year. Taking the important steps towards uninterrupted transportation with the Büyük Çiğli and Harmandalı Highway underpasses, which have been realized at Anadolu Street, which connects İzmir to Çanakkale direction, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the Ulukent Köprülü Junction, which was designed for this purpose. Speaking about his criticism of the spill, the Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Kocaoğlu said: er Those who look for opportunities for our failure and those who make the pyre do not despair; We will swim together in the Gulf. Körfez Sludge Digestion and one of Turkey's largest environmental investments ...
- Ulukent Intersection Opening Saturday 28/03/2013 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the north-opening Anatolia Street, which provides uninterrupted transportation for the 14 million pounds Ulukent bridge junction is on service on Saturday. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which provides uninterrupted transportation with Büyük Çiğli and Harmandalı Highway underpasses, which has been realized in Anadolu Street, which has opened the city in the direction of Çanakkale, has completed the construction works of Ulukent Köprülü Junction, which has been designed for this purpose. This important investment will be put into service with a ceremony at 30 on Saturday, 11.00 March. along with the transfer center, asphalting and construction expenses created alongside the intersection, cost 14 million TL. UNINTERRUPTED…
- Disabled people at the UBF 19/01/2013 İZBAN Ulukent station disability entry barrier We continue to evaluate complaints from us. We are examining the complaints in place and photographing. First, we went to IZBAN Ulukent station on the complaint from Muzaffer Karapinar. There's a ramp, there's an elevator, but there's a problem. First of all the station has two inputs. When you first look at the entrance, you see stairs, escalators, elevators and ramps. The ramp at the entrance, which overlooks the Anatolian street, is very convenient. However, when the rain falls, the area reaching the entrance to the station is flooded, so it is not possible to reach the entrance, the ramp or the elevator. Back to the second section of the station İstasyon
- New Minibus Line from Batıkent to City Hospital 22/01/2019 With the decision taken by Eskişehir Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), Blue 23 minibus line starts to serve to facilitate the transportation of the citizens living in Batıkent and its vicinity to the City Hospital. In line with the demands of citizens living in Batıkent neighborhood, Blue 23 minibus line is launched by UKOME decision to facilitate the access of the residents to the City Hospital. The route of the new line was determined as General Kıvrıkoğlu Bulvarı-Ulusal Egemenlik Boulevard-Ertuğrulgazi Street-Salih Bozok Street-İsmet İnönü 2 Street-Çevre Yolu. Blue 23 23 2019 XNUMX will be in service as of Wednesday, the officials of the Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens bus and dolmuşlerine detailed route information numaralı
- City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... 25/05/2017 City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... Intelligent Transportation Systems Society Ausdem is, 'Intelligent Transport Index of Cities' work for the first time in the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair told the industry representatives. 24-26 Intertraffic Istanbul 2017, which was held at Istanbul Expo Center between May and 9. The International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair offers a comprehensive conference and workshop program for exhibitors and visitors. In the context of Intertraffic Istanbul Activities 24 is the first working group of the Smart Transport Systems Association (AUSDER) on May, 2015. For the first time outside the Association Platform US
- This Bus Goes From Gebze to Gebze Suburban Stop! 18/03/2019 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan opened Gebze on March 12Halkalı The suburban line attracts great attention. The suburban line offers passengers a great advantage in terms of time. Passengers using this line used to beHalkalı The 76 kilometer way between 185 was going per minute. With the opening of the suburban line, the time was reduced to 115 minutes. BIGGEST INTERESTS In order to provide transportation to the Gebze Suburban Line in our city, the 141 MR number, which is connected to Çayırova-Gebze-İzmit Cooperative, is opened. 400 This line, which opened on March, attracts great interest from the first week. Muhammad Sword of Çayırova-Gebze-İzmit Cooperative, 12 No. 1
- Daily bus service starts to Erciyes Mountain 31/01/2014 Daily bus services started to the Erciyes Mountain. The Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to provide easy transportation to those who want to go to Erciyes as a day tour during the semester, started daily bus services. From Erkilet Airport, 30 will depart from January to January and the passengers will pass through Erciyes Ski Center through the city center. Buses departing from the Erkilet Airport in 09.50 every day during the semester, will be taken to Erciyes in front of Ipeksaray Shopping Center in 10.00 and taking passengers from the Zi Evran Zawah in 10.10. For the return, the buses that will depart from Erciyes at 16.00 will follow the same route and complete their flights.
- Bus service to Erciyes Ski Center 31/12/2015 Erciyes Ski Center bus service began: Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center with the opening of the winter season was a place frequented by ski lovers. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality began to organize a bus service to Erciyes for those who want to spend their weekend holiday in Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center. The bus service to Erciyes on weekends will start from Erkilet Airport for ski lovers coming from outside the city. On Saturday and Sunday, the vehicles that will move from Erkilet Airport to Erciyes as an 5 flight per day, Airport, KASKİ opposite, Çevreyol, 18. Street Police Station Front, Sivas Street Opposite Opposite, Emirgan Park, Metropolitan Municipality, Cadde
- Bus Schedules Started to Palandöken and Konaklı 21/03/2016 Bus Schedules Started to Palandöken and Konaklı: In Erzurum, municipal bus services started to Palandöken and Konaklı ski resorts. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality of Erzurum, Public Transportation Branch Directorate of Transportation Department, Palandöken and Konakli Ski Centers started the municipal bus service said. The departure times of the buses, which are started in order to provide easy access to Palandöken and Konaklı ski resorts for the guests and tourists who live in Erzurum city center, 09.15-11.15-13.15-15.15 from Station Square, 09.30-11.30-13.30-15.30 from Palandöken Ski Center, It was recorded from Konaklı Ski Center as 10.30-12.30-14.30-16.30.
- Bus service to hot and cold hot springs started 29/06/2017 Bus services started to hot and cold spring hot springs: Sivas Municipality started to organize bus services to Hot and Cold Çermik for the citizens to benefit from hot springs. The interest of the public in the summer; With its healing waters and promenade areas, it turned to the hot springs. Sivas Municipality, according to the demands of the citizens of both Hot Chermik and Cold Çermik Hot Springs for the bus in the day put 6. 29 starts on Thursday, June and will continue every day of the week; 08.00, 10.00, 12.00, 14.00, 16.00 and 17.00 watches from the center to the hot springs, 09.00, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 17.00 and 18.00 UM
- EGO Bus Flights from Polatlıdan to Ümitköy Metro started 31/01/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, General Directorate of EGO, Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station 31 January bus services are starting from Wednesday. 528 will be operated between 2 and Polatlı-Ümitköy Metro Station. General Manager of EGO Balamir Gündoğdu said that they have accelerated the works that expand the public transportation network as well as a number of innovations in public transport services. Considering the increase in population in Polatlı District, Gündoğdu stated that a new bus line was put into service in order to provide more efficient and efficient transportation service, and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna's Mustafa
- EGO's Aşti - Haymana Bus Service Started 15/02/2018 The Ankara-Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate has recently launched the ASI-Haymana line, 158, which started to serve as of yesterday. Moving from Haymana to Ankaray's AŞTİ station and serving on two-way basis: Hours on week: 06.45 Moving from AŞTİ 17.30 Moving from Haymana On Saturdays and Sundays: 08.30 move from
- Municipal Bus Service to Turkish World Culture Park Started 14/07/2018 Karaman Municipality organized a bus service on Saturday and Sunday for the citizens who could not go to the Turkish World Culture Park. One of the important projects of the Municipality of Karaman and recently opened in the Turkish World Culture Park Karaman people's interest continues to increase day by day. Being the largest social and green space project in the history of the city, Türk Dünyası Kültür Parkı has become an intensive facility used by citizens at every hour of the day with its aesthetic appearance and social facilities. Karaman Municipality wants to go to the Turkish World Culture Park which has become a favorite place in a short time.
- Kahramanmaraş Kapıçam Extreme Sports Center Bus Schedules Started 11/08/2018 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality has recently started its bus service to Kapıçam Extreme Sports Center. Due to the increasing interest in the Extreme Sports Center made by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, the transportation was revised so that our citizens were not victims. Line 40 will be available on weekdays and weekends, and a special express line will be provided at the weekend Extreme Sports Center. The express line will be available from the Central Bus Station to the Kapıçam Extreme Sports Center. Central Bus Station: Kapiram Extreme Sports Center: 10: 00: 11: 00: 12: 00: 13: 00: 14: 00
- Bus Departments Started at Meram Medical Faculty Hospital 07/01/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, in addition to the existing lines 7 January Monday from Meram Medical Faculty Hospital bus services began. The route of the line ”Kılıçarslan - Meram Medical Faculty güz numbered 108; Kültürpark, Vatan Street, A. Hilmi Nalçacı Street, Rauf Denktaş Street, Şair Seyfi Street, Old Sille Street, Adakale Street, Şehit Ömer Halis Demir Street, Beyşehir Street, Meram Medical Faculty Hospital. The timetable of the line can be accessed from the tariff panels and at the web address of atus.konya.bel.tr.
- Şafak-Güzeloba-Altınova Bus Schedules Started 14/01/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Kepez District Şafak District TCDA49A line that provides access to the center, ÜA26 and LF10 lines and strengthened the route strengthened. With the new lines, access to Şafak Neighborhood was provided to Güzeloba and Kepez State Hospital. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department adds new lines to the transportation network every day in order to provide safe, comfortable and uninterrupted public transportation services for the citizens. Kepez District Şafak Mahallesi 5022 The Metropolitan Municipality, which was activated upon the heavy demand from the citizens living on the street, added two new lines to the system and expanded the region's transportation network. Güzeloba and Altınova with one vehicle Tek
- Bus Service Between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Pendik YHT 28/03/2019 The transportation between Sabiha Gokcen Airport and Pendik High-Speed Train Station in Istanbul is provided by IETT's newly opened MR60 line. Buses that provide transportation between Pendik YHT and Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which is the newly opened MR60 line number, make 23 trips with one-way travel time of 27 minutes. Passengers using the MR60 bus line, Gebze-Halkalı It can also switch to the Suburban Line. Thus, Gebze- which lasted for 115 minutes.Halkalı It was integrated to the Suburban Line at Sabiha Gökçen Airport. MR60 PENDİK YHT-SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT SEPHERE HOURS MR60 PENDIK YHT-SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT BUS STORES PENDIK STREET STATION 1- PENDIK YHT STATION 2- INDUSTRY MR
- ATTENTION: 1 cancels metro and metrobus flights from 05.00 in May! 30/04/2013 1 cancel all metrobus flights from 05.00 in May! Unions announced that they will celebrate the 1 May Workers' and Labor Day in Taksim. These streets are closed to traffic in the statement, the streets are closed to traffic as follows. Mecidiyeköy After the partners, Halaskargazi Caddesi, Cumhuriyet Street, Yedikuyular Street, Tarlabaşı Boulevard, Sıraselviler Street, Gümüşsuyu Street, Taşkışla Street, Taşkışla Tünel, Rumeli Avenue, Abdulhak Hamit Street. METROBUS FESTIVALS CANCELED The statement, tomorrow, as of 05.00 all the Metrobus flights were canceled. Also, on Wednesday from 06.00 Ayrıca
- Transportation to Izmir Katip Celebi University Atatürk Training and Research Hospital by Rail 13/08/2012 Our hospital is located in the Yeşilyurt district of Karabağlar district. The transportation rail system is provided by the Municipal Buses and Commercial minibuses. TRANSPORTATION FROM CENTER To reach our hospital from the center, you can reach the transportation of the city buses specified below. A-) 5 YEŞİLYURT - KONAK B-) 18 ŞEHİTLER - KONAK (BY EMERGENCY SERVICE) C-) 19 COOPERATIVE HOUSES - KONAK (BY EMERGENCY SERVICE) BASMANE GUARANTEE: Our citizens who prefer to reach our hospital through the districts or towns connected to the Aegean Region by rail system , Basmane, the last station in the station after landing in the Basmane Square, the Council istasyon