uludag ropeway will be ready for the feast
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Uludağ Ropeway 12/05/2019 20 and 45 140 meters between the height of the maintenance of the pole and the high-level security measures under the hands of competent personnel. A portion of the cable car services that provide alternative transportation between the city center and Uludağ was recently suspended due to maintenance work. 500 cabin with a thousand 9 passenger carrying capacity, XNUMX kilometers with the world's longest cable car line in Bursa Teleferik Inc. maintenance work continues feverishly. It is aimed to raise re-expeditions to Eid al-Fitr. All of the workers working on the ropeway started to be cared for more safely in Uludağ daha
- 3. READY TO CONTRIBUTE TO CHANGES IN THE TENDER DOCUMENTS OF THE BOSPHORUS BRIDGE PROJECT 08/04/2012 General Directorate of Highways, 3. Bosphorus Bridge Motorway Project Odayeri-Paşaköy Section has published the changes made in the tender documents for the Build-Operate-Transfer Project. Zeyilname, General Directorate of Highways can be seen in the Department of Business Administration. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate of Highways (Including 3. Bosphorus Bridge) Motorway Project Odayeri-Paşaköy (Including 3. Bosphorus Bridge) Build-Operate-Transfer Project Additional Announcement was published in the Official Gazette. 28 2012 3 has been announced on January 2. Bosphorus Bridge Included "Odayeri-Paşaköy Section of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project" for the changes made in the tender documents Zeyilname-XNUMX General Directorate of Highways Enterprises Boğaz
- Dutch Future For The Cable Car 24/09/2017 Alanya Tourism Promotion Foundation took its place at the Netherlands 50 + Beurs Fair for the retired and post-age tourist profile, also called the third generation. SEPTEMBER 2017 The Uluslararası May 2018'n, the Alanya Tourism Promotion Foundation (ALTAV), which aims to promote 34 international fairs and festivals in Alanya, has been launched at the 25 International 50 Plus Beurs Fair in Utrecht, Holland. Kerem Sidar, who represented Alanya at the fair, in the name of ALTAV, said:, 25 this year. 19-23, which opened its doors once, has a great interest in 50 Plus Beurs Fair in Utrecht, Holland.
- At the Festival of Sacrifice 11/08/2011 Citizens who want to go to the Feast of Sacrifice, flocked to the ropeway. Those who want to spend time in Uludag due to the Feast of Sacrifice chose to climb to the top with the cable car. Citizens who went to Uludag with their families, long queues to ride the cable car. Arab tourists also showed great interest in the ropeway, due to intense interest in some disruptions happened. Tourists waiting for a long time during the cable car tasted the famous chestnut kebab of Bursa. Source: iha
- Ordu Boztepe Teleferik First Day of Feast Free 21/09/2015 Ordu Boztepe Teleferik First Day of Feast Free: The first day of the Feast of Sacrifice will be free of charge. The first day of the Feast of Sacrifice was reported to be free of charge. In a written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the cable car used to go to Boztepe at an altitude of approximately 500 meters from the city center will provide free service on the first day of the festival. The statement, the past of such applications were made and welcomed by the public were recorded.
- Boztepe Ropeway, Ramadan Feast Filled 29/06/2017 Boztepe Teleferik, Ramadan Feast Filled in Ramadan: Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which is a subsidiary of ORBEL A.Ş. ropeway, which is operated by the city, is overfilled at the Ramadan Feast. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Enver Yilmaz said, ik About 4 a thousand people visited our cable car a day. During the holidays, the citizens of the weather, the opportunity to be beautiful in the air, leaving them an insatiable Army. Our guests, who came from the provinces and the surrounding provinces, enjoyed the opportunity to reach Boztepe at an altitude of 25 meters Ord.
- Ordu Boztepe Teleferik First Day of Feast Free 21/09/2015 Ordu Boztepe Teleferik First Day of Feast Free: The first day of the Feast of Sacrifice was announced to be free of charge. The first day of the Feast of Sacrifice was reported to be free of charge. In a written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the cable car used to go to Boztepe at an altitude of approximately 500 meters from the city center will provide free service on the first day of the festival. The statement, the past of such applications were made and welcomed by the public were recorded.
- Bursa Metropolitan Children Have Roped Feast of Cable Car (Video) 24/04/2016 Bursa Metropolitan Children Toll Rover Feast: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, 23 April National Sovereignty Day, the 'teleferik holiday' children were almost alive. With the Turkish Flag and the kite, the children came to Uludağ with the cable car free. With the new line extending to the Hotel Zone, the cable car offering the Uludağ journey with the panoramic view to the Bursali offered a holiday gift to the children at 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. Before the 29 October Republic Day, the cable car that offers free travel to the flags of the Republican Republic took the children to the free Uludağ on 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. 23 at the hands of April National Sovereignty and Children's Day UM
- Highways will become safer 30/03/2015 Highways will become safer: The scientific research project supported by Kadir Has University aims to reduce the risks and make the highways safer by encouraging the use of heavy goods vehicles at night. Heavy and Bulk Cargo Transportation-Mobile Crane Operations Workshop brought together the representatives of the sector. At the workshop hosted by Kadir Has University, the needs and developments of the sector were discussed. Kadir Has University, supported by Kadir Has University, stated that there is a scientific preparation project. Assoc. Dr. Omar Faruk gorci of a university in Turkey for the first time, a legal ...
- Tender Announcement: Car rental service purchase work with driver (for transportation of the next personnel who will go to the train in Afyon Loko Maintenance Workshop) 06/01/2014 TCDD 7 Regional Directorate In order to transport the next personnel who will go to the train at Afyon Loko Maintenance Workshop, 1 units are equipped with a hired car rental service. General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 7. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE TCDD 7 Regional Directorate In order to transport the next personnel who will go to the train at Afyon Loko Maintenance Workshop, 1 pcs. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2013-The Administration a) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. Silo Yolu Cad. Sil
- Bakirkoy Sahilyolu will be compatible with Eurasia Tunnel 10/02/2016 Compatible with the Eurasian Tunnel in Bakirkoy Sahilyolu: The coastal road which is still 2x3 (2 + 2 + 2) will be lifted in the middle and 3x2 (3 + 3) will become lane and fluid traffic will be provided and road standard and comfort will be increased. · Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will arrange for the alignment of Bakirkoy-Zeytinburnu (Kennedy Avenue) Coast Road with the Eurasian Tunnel. · 6 1. Pitch: 10 February 2016 will start on Wednesday. · The first stage between Bakırköy and Çırpıcı Creek in the direction of Bakırköy-Sirkeci is planned to be completed on 9 April 2016. · In the first phase, in the direction of Bakirkoy-Sirkeci ada
- 3 in YHT lines will become 4.5G in the year 30/03/2016 The 3 will get 4.5G in the YHT lines during the year: 4.5G is now only 2 days left. Operators will start offering 1G services to the citizens with new technology from 2016 April 4.5. When and how to pass 4.5G? Here are the phones that support 4.5G what are the questions we have investigated for you. We only expect 4.5G for the new technology we've been waiting for months. 2 As of April, mobile phone users are eagerly awaiting the transition to this technology. However, there are no worries about pre-1G tariffs. 4.5G, which promises to bring up to ten times the speed on the mobile internet, also offers the subscribers' current tariffs te
- Minister Arslan, TULOMSAS will become YHT 20/02/2017 Minister Arslan, will become TULOMSAS YHT does: The contractor engineers and produced by workers and carrying first of its kind in Turkey TLM6V185 participating in the diesel engine introduction of Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, TÜLOMSAŞ High Speed Train (YHT) said they would make do . Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Eskisehir in Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry A.Ş. of (TÜLOMSAŞ) visited. The contractor produced by engineers and workers, such as bearing and power of being a first for Turkey to join the Minister Arslan TLM6V185 diesel engine promotion, mobilization of domestic production within the scope of an ambitious TÜLOMSAŞ ...
- If the entrance of Leyla Atakan Street closes, what will the traffic of Izmit be? 22/02/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Izmit Tramway (Akçaray) for the construction of the construction, "550 tram tracks will pass over the day after." This could not be said. As of tomorrow, 570 days will be out of date. Obviously, the 600 will not be able to walk the tram by day. We have discussed the reasons for delay. There's no point in re-entering this. But the job goes in front of us. There are more jobs and the new city is entering into the new. The tramway road leads down to the D-100 side of the courthouse. From here, it goes parallel to the D-100 until the community house. There's a place that hasn't been done yet. Tram way, Leyla Atakan Street Tram
- Freight transport from London to Beijing will be uninterrupted 15/04/2017 Transport freight from London to Beijing will be uninterrupted: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway which will be finished in June will transport freight from London to Beijing without interruption." said. After the Erzurum Provincial Coordination Board Meeting chaired by Health Minister Recep Akdag, Arslan said that the studies related to the transportation corridors of the region, which are based in Erzurum, were discussed. He added that Erzurum is a center. 'We have taken very serious distances in terms of the development and development of Erzurum Airport. In 2003, 14 thousand people are traveling by air from Erzurum, today 1 million 225 thousand people travel annually Erzurum
- Minister Arslan: "Turkey will make its national railway will become" 11/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, came to Sakarya to make various contacts. Minister Irfan Balkanlıoğlu visited Vali Irfan in his office and met with journalists after signing the Governor's Office Honor Book. Sakarya, east, west, north, south, in short, everywhere, and very short distance of transportation to reach, reach, industry, industry, transportation to provide the infrastructure to have the chance to be a junction Minister Arslan, indicating the position of Minister Arslan, "Ministry as Sakarya Sakarya is the only city in which all roads are complete with hot asphalt.
- Turkey's Civil Aviation Training of Trainers in Hale Future 21/04/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the number of 34,4 million passengers has reached 193 million last year, thanks to Turkish civil aviation. said. The Turkish Civil Aviation Academy, which was implemented with the support of the European Union by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, was opened. Speaking at the opening Arslan, noting that the academy co-funded by the EU and Turkey, said that the most important indicators of social well-being of the rapidly growing aviation sector in parallel to globalization and technological development. Armstrong, in this context, Turkey's biggest ...
- YHT will be integrated with the 'Iron Silk Road' 08/05/2019 Turkey, Russia and Azerbaijan Railways Between the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway collaborated on the route. At the signing ceremony, YHT was announced to be integrated into the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, known as the 'Iron Silk Road'. The ongoing Ankara-Izmir, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) line is planned to be constructed with Sivas-Erzincan and Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars. Halkalı-Kapıkule high-speed rail projects will be integrated into the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, which is called the 'Iron Silk Road'. Speaking at the ceremony TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, the Memorandum of Understanding Signing Ceremony of the country has expressed his satisfaction because of its geographic location as Turkey's being done, rail between Asia and Europe ...
- Metro Connection to Istanbul Financial Center Project 06/01/2012 Within the scope of Istanbul Finance Center, GAP-VARYAP partnership on 100 bin meteorque area, Renaissance Construction on 20 thousand square meters, Saphan Group on 20 bin 700 square meters, VARYAP on 9 bin 500 square meters, TAO office, housing and hotel projects on thousand square meters will be realized. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is being contacted with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for the metro connection. Varyap CEO Mr. Erdinç Varlıbaş, CEO of Varyap, said that the project was designed in a sustainable project concept and that the architectural design will provide people-oriented approaches on the scale of world cities. Varlıbaş who defined the project as a mega project that will raise the building standards in İstanbul,,
- Important step for future generations from Akçansa 02/04/2014 Akçansa 'important step for from future generations: Turkey's leading building materials company, Akçansa's General Manager Hakan Gurdal, stating that they stepped thinking about today and tomorrow, "the 5 years 2 percent to alternative fuel use our rate 2020 years of 30 percent' a aim to remove, "he said. AKÇANSA, which is one of the sponsors of the Istanbul Carbon Summit, which will start at Suleyman Demirel Cultural Center tomorrow, will take environmentally friendly steps by considering future generations. Turkey's leading building materials company, Akçansa's General Manager Hakan Gurdal, which has become a global threat to future generations and all across the world ...
- The ring road to Antalya 02/05/2014 Antalya ring road to the future: Describing the projects of the Metropolitan Mayor Türel, which will extend to Alanya North Ring Road until the 2016 said the start. The North Ring Road, which will be connected to Gazipaşa, will be an alternative highway in the form of a double road. Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Turel met with journalists for the first time after the local elections. In his first meeting, Türel who gave an appointment after 5 year after year said, miş We will be together with the peace of conscience of being a mayor who has fulfilled every promise and fulfilled his duty. UM
- Aliaga-Menderes high-speed train suburban line will come to the region with new projects! 16/03/2012 According to the report prepared by Bilge Beller Özçam, Director of Izmir Branch of TSKB Real Estate Appraisal Company, Emlakkulisi.com; Aliaga-Menderes speed train with the opening service of the commuter line Gaziemir, Menderes axles will be built more qualified housing projects once Turkey's natural, historical, cultural, Izmir, one of the richest provinces in terms of climatic conditions, more recently, housing investment in the both domestic and foreign investors' first choice become one. In Izmir housing market, the most preferred regions in terms of qualified housing stock are Narlıdere, Güzelbahçe, Urla in the west, Bostanlı with a part of Çiğli and Karşıyaka in the north, and a section of Bornova and Bayraklı in the east.
- Bursa will become the center of rail systems | Bursa Rail System 30/04/2012 Bursa Rail System: Recep Altepe, Bursa, the city of 1 trillion dollar market under the leadership of the Metropolitan Municipality for the first time in the domestic vehicle producing vehicle, he said. BURSA - Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa, Metropolitan Municipality under the leadership of the 1 trillion dollar market in a sector (rail systems) for the first time in the local vehicle producing city, stating, '' Currently, Bursa is a lot of partnership offers. What we said; Bursa will be the center of rail systems and is, '' he said. In a press conference organized by Merinos Atatürk Congress and Culture Center, Altepe and 3 will talk about the de
- When will train to Mudanya 25/05/2012 BURULAŞ General Manager Levent Fidansoy, as soon as the Bursa high-speed train line is completed, the subway will be transported from there, from there by diesel train to Burgas, Burgaz again by a separate diesel train to Mudanya said that the train will be provided. Fidansoy'un other new news as follows: - All the minibuses will be converted into a taxi. - The minibuses in the Eastern region will be removed. - The new software is being made to adjust the air conditioners of the metron, which is the subject of the most frequent complaints, according to the air temperature. -Fatih Sultan Mehmet Boulevard fast tram will be put. - A high-speed tram line is ready to reach the terminal line. -International bus services, some of the main lines will be considered to carry passengers. -Terminal toilet inal
- Train to Yenikent next | Yenikent train 08/06/2012 Yenikent train: TCDD has taken important steps towards making Ankara the center of high-speed train with the breakthroughs in recent years. Ankara was connected to Eskişehir and then to Konya by High Speed Train Line. 2013 will establish a 'fast yıl connection with Istanbul. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman has repeatedly stated that his most important accomplishments were D to love the train Hızlı. Karaman met with the Minister of Finance of the previous day, Ankara Hurriyet, after the completion of the Başkentray Project between Ankara-Eskisehir 25 minutes will be shorter and one hour 5 minute heralded that will descend. A gospel of the Sincan mayor I've been chatting with recently ğ