Having completed the certification of five types of wagons and three types of bogies, TÜDEMSAŞ, Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu, said that they are planning to produce 2019 pieces in the 2020-250 years of the new generation national freight car.
With mounting production method based on the last six years and adopted its technological investments that compete with European firms in Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) is developing new generation products in Europe.
The company's new generation of freight wagons is located in the west of Hungary, Austria and Germany, and in the east of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line. These wagons; Due to the low load carrying capacity, due to the high load-bearing capacity, the length of their economic life, the low platform heights and the variety of loads that can be carried on the loading platforms, they brought innovation to the sector. New generation freight wagons are more environmentally friendly than other wagons, but also benefit the operator with the low cost, life cycle cost and low noise level.
Dört We were audited by four different NoBo companies from three countries “
In the short term, Mehmet Başoğlu, deputy general manager of TÜDEMSAŞ, stated that they will offer eight different types of freight wagons to the service of international railways. In New generation freight wagons, mass-produced by TÜDEMSAŞ to respond to different loading scenarios to be used in many parts of the world, are required for international railway operations. all kinds of hardware and safety requirements are manufactured. Prior to serial production, each newly developed car prototype is made and tested by international certification companies based in Europe under TSI certification. After our approval, our production lines are inspected for quality management system. Alın
In this context, Başoğlu emphasized that the projects carried out by the companies have been audited by four different NoBo companies since the 2015 and they have received a production visa as a result of these inspections.
Yük We are planning to produce 250 units from the next generation national freight car “
TÜDEMSAŞ, which carries out the R & D and production of new generation freight wagons, produces mass-produced ore transport wagons (Talns), heated cistern wagons (Zacens), 45 container transport wagons (Sgmmns), (Sgns) and (Rgns) platforms. Stating that respond to the needs of the wagon with the industry Mehmet Basoglu, TSE certificate to the owner of TÜDEMSAŞ the preferred location to come by international companies of these cars and in the international arena the name of Turkey drew attention to increase awareness.
As of today, Başoğlu said that they focused on R & D studies of eight different types of freight wagons and added that they will bring these wagons to the sector in the short term. Başoğlu stated that they are in an effort to fulfill their responsibilities within the scope of X National Train Project N. Milli TÜDEMSAŞ produced 2017 units in 55 and 2018 units in 95. We are planning to produce 2019 pieces in 2020-250 from the next generation national freight wagon, which is welcomed with interest and interest from logistics companies iyle. (World)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- New Generation Wagons from TÜDEMSAŞ 19/02/2016 New Generation Wagons from TÜDEMSAŞ: TÜDEMSAŞ is a company that aims to analyze the needs and expectations of its customers and to provide quality products and services within the framework of these expectations. Our country taking into account the state of the freight wagon in the railway network running, in the framework of the changing and evolving needs of the sector, giving priority to the production of new technological wagons and Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) aims to be more efficient in the sector by offering R & D work to the market with its innovative products. "Five Different Types of Wagons Around 1500 will produce" TÜDEMSAŞ the General Manager of a leading position in the production of freight cars in Turkey Yildiray Koçarsl, the railway sector in our country and about the new generation of products produced ...
- Today in History: 23 March 2017 New Generation National Freight Wagon manufactured by TÜDEMSAŞ 23/03/2018 In History Today 23 March 1861 A new contract was signed with the Ottoman Railway company from İzmir to Aydın. 23 March 1920 Ankara-Eskişehir-Ulukışla and Eskişehir-Bilecik lines 20. He went through the corps. 23 1924 449 65 million was allocated to the construction of Samsun-Sivas and Ankara-Musaköy line by the law numbered 23. 1935 March 23 Afyon-Karakuyu was connected to each other. Atatürk at the opening; "This is not the line of defense of the country suffered a lot. This short-line line will see in the defense of the work is not possible to make a hundred thousand or not. 1971 March 2,5 TCDD's capital 8 was upgraded to billion 23. 2017 March XNUMX Kocaeli Metropolitan hatt
- TÜDEMSAŞ Produces a New Generation National Wagon 21/11/2018 Turkey's first new generation produced by TÜDEMSAŞ in Sivas national freight cars are in great demand. Sivas, Turkey Railways National Machinery Industry Turkey's first new generation freight cars produced as a result of three years of study at the General Directorate; With the 29,5 meter length, the ability to carry the 2 wagon container on a single carriage is about 9,5 lighter than the similar wagons, ie the 26 lighter than the other wagons. This increase in carrying capacity gives the operator an advantage. Due to the lightness of the pipe ın
- New generation freight wagons in the new era from TÜDEMSAŞ 27/07/2017 TÜDEMSAŞ the largest freight wagon manufacturer in Turkey, far from the 1939 21 thousand years of trouble-ra I bakımon production of freight cars and freight cars around 343 thousand and made its revision. . We have completed the technical and technical trainings of our employees while renewing our technical infrastructure with the investments we have made in recent years. in our factory bogie welding robot, robotic blasting plant, dyeing plant and a large number of cars in the modern gear, our boxcar sector consists of CNC machines we are the best equipped company in Turkey. "he said. Koçslan is in every sense from 2015-2019 to design and production Koç
- New Generation National Freight Car Introduced 23/03/2017 New Generation National Freight Wagon Introduced: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, railway sector, not only transportation, locomotive in the field of manufacturing, passenger car, freight wagon and the importance of the point reached in the side industry, "Black train delayed train to grow period It is also important to be stepped on. Minister Arslan, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc.. (TÜDEMSAŞ) 's "New Generation National Freight Wagon" in the production facility in Sivas production program was attended by the Minister of National Education Ismet Yilmaz. In his speech, Arslan said that he applauded and saluted the valuable employees of TÜDEMSAŞ with a lar
- New Generation National Freight Car is lighter and more efficient than its peers 28/03/2017 The New Generation National Freight Car is Lighter and More Efficient than its peers: The launch of the "New Generation National Freight Wagon", which was produced at TÜDEMSAŞ, was held at the General Directorate of TÜDEMSAŞ on 23 March 2017. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Minister of National Education İsmet Yılmaz, Governor of Sivas Davut Gül, Head of Public Works, Development, Transport and Tourism Commission Sivas Deputy Habib Soluk, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and other protocol and NGO representatives. … Railways Become a Global Player lar Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan noted that Turkish Railways have become global players, Hal 15 years yol
- New Generation National Freight Wagon in Turkey, and BTK-European Rail 18/01/2018 "National Train Project" in production TÜDEMSAŞ performed Sggmrs-type platform freight wagons Turkey, Europe and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line was introduced. Turkish flag created from new cars and block trains began operating between Turkey and Austria, on January 14 2017 Halkalıdeparted. automotive spare parts in 16 cars, textiles, foodstuffs, and the new block train on the road with automobile tire load, Istanbul- from Vienna, Turkey 278 km, Bulgaria 406 km, Romania 634 km, Hungary 440 km, total 78 km of roads, including Austria 1.836 km it is aimed to complete in about four days. National freight wagons Milli
- Istanbul Transportation continues to work on the development and production of new generation LRV vehicles. 29/07/2012 keeping passenger demands in the foreground, operation and maintenance needs better identify opportunities for finding Istanbul Transport, owned, technical knowledge and producing value-added engineering capabilities of Turkey's first domestic light rail tool (LRV) in the service of businesses producing in 1999. Istanbul Transportation, learn from the first produced by the vehicles operation and maintenance experience with continuously improves the design and engineering talent produced in the year 2009 transferring the LRV tools in this area in Turkey car design, it has pioneered the manufacture and technology vernacularization be. Istanbul Transport, which can provide solutions for its customers in the supply of vehicles for Rail System investments, ları
- From RTE 2000 to new generation domestic production 27/09/2012 Turkey, the importance of rail freight in the transport field to understand although at an early time, angles between points with developed countries in this field are working to shut down recently, especially with the investments made. Arı InnoTrans o, the biggest fair organization of the sector, was held in Berlin every two years and opened its doors to its visitors in September. Istanbul Transportation Inc. I had the opportunity to attend and observe as one of the employees. InnoTrans Fair is the biggest and most important organization of the sector in which hundreds of companies are involved in the railway sector. Here especially the big companies simply market their new products Burada
- France has to adapt its platforms for new generation trains 22/05/2014 France has to adapt its platforms for the next generation of trains: France plans to change the station platforms to adapt to the next generation of trains. France has invested heavily in new-generation trains, Alstom Régiolis and Bombardier Régio 2N trains, but in many stations it was revealed that the gabaris were not enough. As trains will be launched towards the end of the 2016 year, France is now planning to implement an emergency program. A total of 341 units will be issued from the next generation of trains (182 Régiolis and 159 Régio 2N set). As these new trains are larger than the previous generation trains, the platform faces need to be changed. Bu
- Bozankaya attacks with new generation vehicles (Photo Gallery) 24/02/2015 Bozanka in the new generation of attack tools: combining international experience with local production in Bozanka, will introduce the first representing vehicles in Turkey in Eurasia Rail 2015 fair. Bozankaya, the innovative manufacturer of rail systems and commercial vehicles, presents its experience in public transportation through new generation vehicle projects. Bozankaya, which is involved in many rail systems and public transportation projects all over the world, has been leading many times with 100 low floor tram, trambus, metro and electric bus projects in domestic production. Bozanka to, 05-07 will be held in March in Istanbul Eurasia Rail Fair in the local tram and TRAMBUS projects while introducing the electric buses in Turkey ...
- Towards the End of the New Generation of Wagon Production 09/04/2015 New Generation Freight Wagon Manufacturing Ended Right: Interoperability Technical Terms "authorized Turkey Railway Machines in accordance with the relevant regulations of the European Union to produce a new generation of bogies equipped with the appropriate integrated braking system Industries Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) next month from the wagon body audits to be performed in case of a positive result Towards the end of May, VUZ (Vyzkumny Ustav Zeleznicni), a member of the European Union database in the Czech Republic, audited at TUBEMSAŞ in March-31 April. (increase the loading capacity of wagons and rails on curved sections of railways v
- Moving to the mass production of the new generation freight car 10/04/2015 The next generation of the freight car is being mass-produced: In late May, it expects to move to the mass production of the "new generation freight wagon" in the case of a positive result from the wagon body inspection. Interoperability Technical Terms "authorized Turkey Railway Machines in accordance with the relevant regulations of the European Union to produce a new generation of bogies equipped with the appropriate integrated braking system Industries Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) next month from the wagon body control to do in case of a positive result towards the end of May, the" new generation load VUZ (Vyzkumny Ustav Zeleznicni), registered in the European Union database in the Czech Republic taban
- Tudemsas to produce New Generation Mineral Transport Wagon 15/03/2016 Tudemsas is to produce the New Generation Mineral Transport Wagon: It is said that the new generation of the new generation of '' Talns type '' closed ore transfer wagon, which was developed and tested by the Turkish Railway Machinery Industry Co. (TÜDEMSAŞ), was mentioned after the new and modern freight wagons it introduced to the railways. According to the non-verbal statement made by TÜDEMSAŞ, the new generation closed ore transfer wagon, which was developed in accordance with TSI standards and which will start mass production after finishing all tests, has successfully completed the road test after Talns' static brake test. In the test which was made between Sivas-Ulaş, the speed of 120 with Talns yapılmış
- China's next-generation magnetic train is soon on the market 14/08/2017 China's new generation of medium and low speed magnetic trains, developed and manufactured by China, successfully completed the test expedition in Shanghai. The train is expected to be launched in a year. Qu Tianwei, chief engineer of CRRC Dalian, China's largest high-speed railway manufacturer, said in a statement that R & D work on next-generation magnetic trains has been launched 8 years ago. Qu said that successful tests have made it possible to understand the basic technology of China's next generation magnetic suspension system. The magnetic train was tested at a speed of 120 per hour during the trial run. The new generation of mid-low-speed magnetic trains are less than the in
- New Generation Trams Serve in Moscow 09/09/2017 In Moscow, more than a new generation of 80 tram began operating. Moscow Deputy Mayor Maksim Liskutov said that more than a new generation of Vityaz-M brand 80, the tram has started to work on the routes of the north-east and eastern regions of Moscow. Mosgortrans, a new generation 80 tram was taken. Trams are currently in the tram store, NE Bauman. He said that he serves six routes to the northeast and east of the capital. Deputy Mayor 2019'a until the number of such trams in Moscow will reach the number of trams 300. The new generation Vityaz-M trams started to serve in March 2017 on city routes. While serving only six city routes, Sadece
- New Generation Ford For Vehicles special maxima FM 5W-30 14/04/2014 New Generation Ford Special Vehicles maxima FM 5W-30: Petrol Ofisi maxima FM 5W-30 ”full synthetic motor oil offers superior performance, fuel economy and long engine life for passenger cars with petrol and diesel engines, especially for the new generation Ford. . Turkey's leading fuel distribution and lubricants company's passenger car motor oils member of the family, Petrol Ofisi maxima FM 5W-30, improved formula and new generation petrol thanks to technology and requested for diesel Ford vehicles Ford WSS M2C913-D meets the performance level. It contributes to the fuel economy by making the engine run more efficiently Motor
- Azerbaijan Railways Investigated New Generation Products Produced by TÜDEMSAŞ 27/09/2018 Authorities of Azerbaijan Railways came to Sivas to examine the domestic and national products produced by TÜDEMSAŞ. Together with Deputy Director General Mehmet Başoğlu, the delegation visited the production sites and evaluated the possibility of production of wagons for Azerbaijan Railways. The new generation freight wagons produced at TÜDEMSAŞ with low cost and low cost of life cycle are attracting great attention by international companies carrying out transportation on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway. The sons of the deputy head of the Azerbaijan Ministry of Rail Freight Transportation, Assadov Bashir Sabir and Necefov Elövset Niftulla came to his son TUDEMSAS and examined the production of these new generation wagons. Together with the Deputy Director General of TÜDEMSAŞ, Mehmet Başoğlu TÜ
- New Generation Public Transport from Kayseri 09/05/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey's largest city to provide transport to the Hospital has set new lines and took the bus to work in this new line. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, new lines and new buses in the ceremony at the ceremony, rejuvenated the bus fleet and will continue to rejuvenate, he said. Among the new buses that the Metropolitan Municipality receives, there are electric buses with the size of a rail vehicle. A ceremony was held for the introduction of new generation public transport vehicles and new lines at Cumhuriyet Square. Mayor Mustafa Çelik, as well as district mayors, bureaucrats, citizens and members of the press attended the ceremony. Ör
- GATX Company Investigates New Generation Freight Wagons of TÜDEMSAŞ 17/10/2018 Representatives of GATX, one of the world's largest global freight car operators, visited TÜDEMSAŞ. GATX Project Manager Mustafa Sarı, Quality Supervisor Radu Ban and Product Development Specialist Clemens Aschl and Timuçin Cengiz visited TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu at his office. General Manager Başoğlu informed the company officials about the products produced and the new freight wagons that are being developed. Afterwards, the representatives of GATX, which visited TÜDEMSAŞ, had the opportunity to see and examine the stages of production of freight wagons with TSI Certificate, which are compulsory for the use of freight wagons in international railway transportation. 1898 in Chicago, Illinois X
- New Generation Engine to be Produced with Government Incentive 23/10/2018 In the automotive sector, a new generation hybrid engine was started with a government grant. The basis of Turkey's first high-pressure injection factory to produce aluminum engine block was thrown. Participating in the ceremony, Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank, Renault's hybrid vehicles developed for the next generation of high-tech engines will be used, he said. Minister Varank, who also made a request for Renault, said band Hopefully, before 2020 year, they remove Renault's hybrid vehicles from the production line and put them on the market. If we can achieve this, we will make a big contribution to our economy. I believe wholeheartedly, "he said." SUPER DEVELOPMENT "President Tayyip Erdogan's 9 announced in April as" super encouragement "Bunu
- New Generation Traffic Lamps in Kocaeli Stop Rule Violations 10/01/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the process of technological restructuring in many strategic areas in order to facilitate the lives of citizens is adding new investments. In this context, they set up a new generation of traffic lights with LED lights in pilot areas to ensure that drivers are not exposed to light rule violations. NEW GENERATION TRAFFIC LAMP WITH LED The Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli went on to innovate in signaling systems, which is a road safety network element of transportation services. In order to improve the weakness in traffic sight and stopping distances, pilot regions were determined by Transport Department Traffic Services Branch Directorate teams. New generation LED light traffic lights were made to the designated areas. LAMBALS AT THE 3 PILOT REGION Teams UM
- KOBİS's Next Generation Stations Will Be Introduced 17/03/2019 KOBİS (Kocaeli Bicycle Transportation System) Project, which is implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department, attracts great attention. The project started in Izmit Center and then spread to 12 district. The next generation station in Seka Park with 24 bike capacity will be introduced by the Mayor of Kocaeli Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu. 70 STATION SERVICE 36 station with 12 station 34 new station was established in 70 county. The number of KOBIS stations reached 12 with new stations. 88 The number of members in KOBIS where the citizens have shown great interest since the first day of their use in the district, ede
- Alstom Delivers First Generation Trains for Lyon Metro 27/05/2019 Alstom delivered a driverless train to be used on line B of the Lyon metro network. As planned, the 30 month after the start of the project, 25 The first train arriving at the La Poudrette depot in April and passing the 5.000 km test in Valenciennes in five months, will begin dynamic night testing at the Lyon network at the end of May. Alstom will produce 30 units train, in total for the B line of the Lyon metro. The train produced for the Lyon Metro is 36 meters long and can carry more than 300 passengers. Trains, large bay windows, LED lighting, comfortable velvet seats, passenger information screens, air conditioning, large corridors and doors, a completely low floor and umb
- National train production starts after Hürkuş 30/12/2013 After the national railway Hürkuş begins production: it ends the dependence on foreign defense industry products in the field of transport as well as the rate of increase of domestic Turkey. It meets the 80 percent of a few years before the defense needs as imported products, the train sets off the plane, so many products imported from the tank to the military vehicles that Turkey has accelerated in the domestic industry moves. After the domestic tank, helicopter and aircraft projects, the process of mass production for the local train was determined. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) after the now longstanding wagon production also accelerated efforts to train locals. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal, 11 TÜ