A meeting was held with the Kütahya Chamber of Commerce and Industry in order to increase the efficiency of the Zafer Regional Airport, which serves Afyonkarahisar, Kütahya and Uşak provinces.
Rector of Kütahya Health Sciences University Dr. Vural KAVUNCU, Deputy Mayor of Kütahya Abdullah DAMCI, Altıntaş Mayor Arif TEKE, Kütahya Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman İsmet ÖZOTRAÇ, Deputy Secretary General Veli OĞUZ, THY senior managers Mustafa ŞUMNU and Emrullah KİRİŞÇİ attended.
At the meeting, officials from the universities in Afyonkarahisar, Kütahya and Uşak, special provincial administrations, culture and tourism directorates, chambers of commerce and industry, municipalities, public institutions and non-governmental organizations were present. The meeting started with the presentation of the Secretary General of the Agency Veli OĞUZ about the airport. After the presentation, participants expressed their opinions on the purpose of increasing the efficiency of the airport in the short, medium and long term. During the meeting, THY officials were also informed about the problems and timetable of the flights from the airport.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Sarıkamış Tourism Association has held Consultation Meeting on Winter Season 22/09/2015 Sarikamis Tourism Association Consultation Meeting on Winter Season: Sarikamis Tourism Association (SATURDER), which continues its activity in Sarikamis, held a consultation meeting on the winter season of Bayraktepe Ski Center. SATURDER chairman Mir Hasan TAŞ planla We received information about the subject and we have consulted to plan the winter season preparations and general evaluations of the Ministry officials for one week period to keep the winter season of the landing station, cafeteria and control cabin damaged by fire. For this purpose, the Governor of the Governor's Office in our visit to the Governor's Office in Sarıkamış Bayraktepe Ski Center as soon as possible,
- Konya Logistics Center Consultation Meeting Held 03/04/2012 Konya Logistics Center Consultation Meeting was held by Konya Development Group. Konya Governor Aydin Nezih Dogan, Konya AK Party Konya deputies Kerim Ozkul, Mustafa Kabakci, civil society organizations and representatives of local and national media attended the meeting. MUSIAD Konya Branch Chairman Aslan Korkmaz, in his speech at the opening, as the Konya Branch of MUSIAD organized by the Konya Development Group Meetings expressed excitement. Mr. Korkmaz emphasized that everyone who wants to do something for Konya is a member of the Development Group. He said that the results of the meetings held on the KOP, the Blue Tunnel and the Agricultural Report increased the importance of the meetings. Korkmaz, ...
- TCDD 4 Consultation Meeting with Machinists 19/12/2013 TCDD 4 Consultation Meeting with the Machinists in the Zone: 4. Consultation meeting organized by DEMARD Sivas Branch in the social facilities of the region was held. TCDD 4 to the meeting. Regional Director H. Ahmet ŞENER, Deputy Regional Director Cemil DEMİR, Cer Facilities and IMS Managers, DEMARD Sivas Branch President Musa HASBUTÇU and mechanics attended. Speaking at the meeting, the speakers expressed their thoughts and wishes about more efficient management, safety practices, personnel satisfaction oriented work and institutional renewal.
- Ankara Gar Security Measures Consultation Meeting 05/03/2016 Ankara Gar Security Measures Consultation Meeting: Ankara The investigation was made in Ankara Garda on the measures that could be taken against the recent terrorist attacks in the Ankara Gar building and passenger platforms. Ankara Provincial Deputy Director of Police and Branch Office Representatives, Head of Support Services Department, Head of Center Protection and Security and 2. Regional Protection and Security Director and Deputy Director participated in the examinations, measures to be taken at the entrance and exits of Ankara Railway Station, measures to be taken at the reception point and additional measures to be taken about the exchange of ideas were exchanged.
- Minister Arslan participated in Logistics and Ro-Ro Transportation Consultation Meeting in Hatay 29/01/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "Operation of the Olive Branch," he said, "There is nothing to civilians there, so that the neighboring civilians can return to their village, the town of the town can live in the city of life," he reveals. said. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Olive Branch Operation, "something to be there civilians there, so that the neighboring civilian peoples to return again in his own village, the town can live in the town of Mehmetçik reveals his life." said. Arslan, Antakya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) hosted in a hotel "Logistics and Ro-Ro Transport Consultation Meeting" in his speech, in neighboring countries Ars
- Consultation Meeting for Logistics Center 31/01/2018 A consultation meeting was held with the logistics center in Tekirdağ. Mayor of Tekirdag Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Albayrak, Süleymanpaşa Mayor Ekrem Eşkinat, Trakya Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Şahin, General Director of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Cavit Uğur, Chairman of Tekirdağ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Cengiz Günay, Deputy Mayor of Süleymanpaşa Berkay Çakır, Metropolitan Municipality Consultant Neşat Erdoğan and heads of departments attended. During the meeting, the participants were informed about the logistics center and the participants exchanged views about the issue.
- OIZ Black Sea Region Consultation Meeting was held in Samsun 16/12/2018 Black Sea Region Consultation Meeting organized by Organized Industrial Zones Supreme Institution (OSBÜK) was held in Samsun with the intense participation of 56 OIZ in the region. During the meeting, the problems, solutions and expectations of the OIZs in the region were handled one by one, while Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank said that they would continue to ease the burdens on industrialists. In addition to the Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank, Deputy Minister Hasan Büyükdede, OSBÜK Chairman Memiş Kütükcü, President of Turkish Patent and Trademark Habip Asan, KOSGEB Vice President Recep Kılınç, General Director of Industrial Zones Ramazan Yıldırım, OSBÜK Board Members and large number of guests attended. OSBÜK, ...
- TCDD and Railway Train Operators Meet in Consultation Meeting 22/04/2019 TCDD, TCDD Transport and rail train operators met at the Headquarters meeting room for consultation. General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun, TCDD Deputy General Manager İsmail H. Murtazaoğlu, General Director of TCDD Transportation Erol Arıkan, TCDD Transportation Deputy General Manager Çetin Altun, General Director of Railway Transportation Association Yasar Rota and general managers of companies operating train companies in private sector participated in the meeting. TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors for the development of the railway management and the problems faced by the stakeholders in the sector. … We are the only interlocutor of all your problems T Uygun, TCDD's coordination with railway train operators “
- TCDD Trabzon - Tirebolu - Gumushane - Erzincan Railway Line Project 1. IDC Meeting was held 16/05/2012 Preparatory work on the Tir Trabzon - Tirebolu - Gumushane - Erzincan Railway Line Project yol, which is planned to be carried out by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), continues. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 7 under the EIA process of the project, which is expected to cost around 1 billion liras. The Review and Evaluation Commission (IDC) Meeting was held on 14 May 2012. The EIA studies related to the project are carried out by MGS Project. The etud project engineering works of the line were built by Yüksel Domaniç Company by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. Preparatory work on the construction tender is expected to start this year. Approx. 330 + 670 km Yaklaşık
- Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project Meeting was held for the construction tender 16/10/2014 UDHB Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project Site visit and pre-tender meeting were held for construction works tender Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of European Union Investments B Construction works within the scope of Samsun-Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project B and the pre-tender meeting was held on 01-03 October 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Alstom Ansaldo Assignia AZD Praha Bombardier CAF Cengiz İnşaat Steels Commitment Comsa GCF Gülermak Construction Doğuş Construction Kolin İnşaat Makyol kon
- TCDD - WB Working Group V. Meeting Held 30/12/2014 TCDD - WB Working Group V. Meeting Held: TCDD - WB Working Group Grubu V. Meeting was held at the Headquarters of the German Railways Holding in Berlin. The meeting was attended by Deputy General Manager Adem KAYIŞ, Head of Load Department, Department of Foreign Relations and representatives of DATEM Operation Management. Assistant General Manager, KAYIŞ; In his speech, he stated that the railway investments started since 2002 are among the few railway administrations of the world and Europe which make High Speed Train Administration and today, the HRC operation is continuing successfully in Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya and Eskişehir-Konya, Eskişehir-Istanbul lines. he said. New High Speed Train Yeni
- Meeting Between Ministry of Transportation and DTD 25/12/2015 Meeting between the Ministry of Transport and the DTD was held: The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDHB) has invited the Railway Transport Association (DTD) to discuss demands and suggestions in the railway sector. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDHB) Deputy Undersecretary Upon the invitation of the Association of Transport and Transportation (DTD), he held a meeting with a wide participation in the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications in Ankara. UDHB Deputy Undersecretary Talat Aydın, General Director of Railway Regulation (DDGM) Erol Çıtak, DDGM Head of Department Recep Bilgin Bekem, Deputy General Manager of TCDD İsmail H. Murtazaoğlu, Head of TCDD Department Selahattin Sivrikaya, Head of TCDD Load Department U
- TCDD-DB High Level Working Group Meeting was held in Berlin 02/02/2016 Turkish State Railways-DB High Level Working Group Meeting was held in Berlin since 2012 years in Germany and enhance the existing cooperation in the railway between Turkey and continues to work in order to implement new areas of cooperation "of the Turkish State Railways-DB High Level Working Group" VII. The meeting was held in Berlin. The head of the Turkish delegation headed by Adem Kayış, head of the Human Resources Department, was İbrahim Çelik, Head of Load Department, and Deniz Aslan, Department of Foreign Relations. At the meeting, which came at the end of the restructuring process in both state administration, Turkey - Germany and the Germany-Turkey-Iran line to be put into a time of new freight train and a variety of educational issues were discussed. TCDD-DB officials, cooperation T
- Rail Systems Sector and 2020 Vision Meeting was held at Tülomsaş 12/06/2017 Rail Sector Meeting was held in TÜLOMSAS Vision and 2020: 2020 Rail Systems Sector and Vision in Turkey, where the introduction of Eskisehir and regional meetings destination was held in TÜLOMSAS. Meeting; Governor Azmi Çelik, Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Prof. Dr. Naci Gündoğan, Rector of Eskişehir Osmangazi Dr. Hasan Gönen, Tülomsaş General Manager Hayri Avcı, Eskişehir Chamber of Industry President Savaş Özaydemir, Rail Systems Cluster Head Kenan Işık and industrialists participated. AÜ reminded Anadolu University of support for the sector. Rector Gündoğan talked about URAYSİY project in his speech at toplat. The Rector of ESOGU Gönen, the qualified human resources and R & D needs of the sector ES
- Provincial Economic Meeting Held in TULOMSAS 21/12/2017 A mel Provincial Economic Meeting ”was organized by the Governorship of Eskişehir in order to take the economic developments of Eskişehir one step further and solve the economic problems that should be followed locally. The meeting was held at the meeting hall of TÜLOMSAŞ under the chairmanship of the Governor Özdemir Çakacak; Deputy Governor İsmail Soykan, TÜLOMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Ali Yaşar Nal, Provincial Planning and Coordination Manager Veysel Osmanoğlu, ESO President Savaş Özaydemir, ETO President Metin Güler, ETB President Ömer Zeydan, EESOB President Ekrem Birsen, representatives of public institutions and relevant non-governmental organizations She attended. Araştır According to the general index value of Araştır Life Index Survey in Provinces “published by TURKSTAT“
- Logistics Coordination Board 9. Meeting Held 31/01/2018 Logistics Coordination Board's 9. The meeting was held in Ankara by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Suat Hayri Aka. meeting was held. Logistics Coordination Board meeting was held in Ankara under the direction of Suat Hayri Aka, Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Meeting the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt, Heads of Department Mehmet Altınsoy and Safi Çatal attended the event. In the meeting of the Logistics Coordination Council, which was held in the ninth, the problems and solutions of the sector were discussed. LOGISTICS COORDINATION BOARD WHAT? Logistics Coordination Board 28 In the Official Gazette dated January 2016 Lojistik
- Information Meeting for Contractor Workers 10/02/2018 TÜRK-İŞ President Ergün ATALAY participated in the meeting, Information of outsourced workers who were not covered by 696, organized by Yol-İş Trade Union. 696 was held in 8 February 2018 meeting hall in the General Directorate of Highways on Thursday. TÜRK-İŞ President Ergün ATALAY and TÜRK-İŞ General Financial Secretary Ramazan AĞAR made evaluations about the outsourced workers. President ATALAY began his words by referring to Operation Operation of Olive Branch in Afrin. President ERDOĞAN's team meeting at the sub-party will be staffed grup
- Audit Meeting for Public Transport Drivers in Mersin 12/02/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out an audit and information meeting for the public transportation vehicles in the city. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality working within the city and within the public transport bus drivers who are in contact with citizens in the meeting held for the city of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Kemal Çokakoğlu, department heads and bus drivers attended. Complaints delivered by the citizens in the meeting hall of the Convention and Exhibition Center, especially in the absence of extra passengers and non-stop passengers, no red light violations, the fact that the doors are not kept open while they are on, ın
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad Work Meeting was held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- TCDD-UTIKAD organized a ”Special Train Management“ meeting in Istanbul Novotel. 24/02/2012 TCDD 1. Regional Director Hasan Gedikli, Deputy Director of TCDD Mustafa Kıylıoğlu, Chairman of UTİKAD Turgut Erkeskin, Vice Chairman of UTİKAD, Kosta Sandalcı, UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur, UTİKAD Secretary General Hacer Uyarlar, Association representatives and UTİKAD the opening of the private sector was put on the table. UTİKAD Chairman of the Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin, who made the opening speech, stated that UTİKAD, which makes significant investments in import and export of sea, airway and highway, has continued their expectations regarding the opening of the railways to the private sector and said, es Our airline business was opened to private sector. Very serious dynamics in maritime transport Deniz
- UDHB Collaboration Cooperation Meeting was held at TÜDEMSAŞ 07/07/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry of affiliates cooperation meeting between Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) was carried out. The meeting was organized by TÜDEMSAŞ, TCDD Sivas 4. Regional Directorate, Highways 16. Regional Directorship, PTT, THY, Concrete Traves Factory Directorate, DHMİ and Türk Telekom Senior Managers attended. During the meeting, chaired by TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu, a mutual exchange of views was held between the provincial units of the Ministry of Transportation in order to improve the economic, social and cultural issues of transport and communication services.
- TCDD's 2019-2023 Strategic Plan Study Opening Meeting Held 26/09/2018 As part of the strategic plan preparation work for the 2019-2023 period of TCDD, 24 carried out a UM Strategic Plan Study Opening Meeting UM on Monday, at the Headquarters Small Meeting Hall. Meeting; chaired by Director General of Turkish State Railways, deputy general managers and department heads Strategy Development Committee consisting of members connected with TUBITAK Turkey Industrial Management Institute (TÜSSİDE) joined officials. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın In his speech at the opening of the meeting, he said that in the 100 Daily Executive Program of the Presidency 2019-2023 Period Strategic Plans of the Public Institutions and Organizations should be prepared until the 9 November 2018 date and TCDD's 2019-2023 Strategic top
- Rail Systems Cluster Board Meeting Held 06/06/2018 Rail Systems Cluster VISION 2023 Rail System Expectations Meeting and Traditional Iftar Program was held at Tülomsaş General Directorate. Program; Governor Özdemir Çakacak, Eskişehir Deputies Dr. Nabi Avcı, Prof.Dr. Dr. Prof. Emine Nur Günay, Utku Çakırözer, Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Prof. Dr. Naci Gündoğan, Vice Rector of Eskişehir Osmangazi University Dr. Ahmet Çabuk, General Manager of Tülomsaş Hayri Avcı, Founder of Rail Systems Cluster Savaş Özaydemir, Rail Systems Cluster Chairman of the Board, M. Kenan Işık and sector representatives attended. M. Kenan Işık, Chairman of the Board of Rail Systems Cluster, gave information about the works. Eskisehir ...
- Introduction Meeting of the Mersin Metro was held 26/02/2019 Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Burhanettin Kocamaz organized the Introductory Meeting of Mersin Metro which will bring a new vision to Mersin transportation. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Hat 1 Introductory Meeting, Mayor of Mersin Burhanettin Kocamaz, Prota Engineering Project and Consultancy A.Ş. General Manager Danyal Kubin, Mersin Chamber of Commerce and Industry Deputy Secretary General Ezgi Biçer Uçar, council members, representatives of non-governmental organizations and chambers and media members attended. The opening speech of the meeting was made by Kenan Tektemur, Deputy Secretary General of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Following the Deputy Secretary General Tektemur, Prota Engineering Project and Consultancy A.Ş. General Manager Danyal Kubin, Genel
- Eskişehir - Afyonkarahisar Railway and Zafer Airport Connection Project The preliminary selection applications for the survey project and engineering tender were collected. 11/06/2015 TCDD Eskişehir - Afyonkarahisar Railway and Zafer Airport Connection Project The preliminary selection applications for the survey project and engineering tender have been collected. applications for the pre-election of the tender were collected on 02 June 2015 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The companies that apply for pre-selection for the tender are as follows: 1. Altinok Consultancy 2. Botek Inc. 3. Erka-As Project 4. Emay Engineering 5. Mescioglu Engineering 6. Optim Inc. 7. Protek - Mega Engineering 8. The Proyap ...