Time is going too fast proj The City Hospital project is the last example of the fact that it really went too fast.
It is called, until yesterday an to describe this rapid change.
Until yesterday, we were discussing the location of the hospital, then the location of the hospital. We were talking about long-term estimates.
The construction of the City Hospital has progressed far beyond the expectation, and is over before the planned period.
The Ministry of Health wants to open the hospital in June.
There is no physical deficiency in this modern hospital campus with its 6 hospital. If the medical staff, especially the doctor resolves, the hospital is ready.
Plans on access to the City Hospital did not proceed at the same pace as construction.
Bursa's light rail system has added City Hospital from April 2012 to its extension project from Emek to Balat.
Turkey's economic difficulties faced by the increase in foreign exchange rates and the project could not proceed beyond the stage effect. In the delay of the extension of the rail system to the City Hospital, the disruption of the high-speed train project to Balat was also effective.
When the countdown for the opening of the giant hospital begins, the Metropolitan Municipality is planning to solve the transportation problem with a temporary solution.
According to this…
Two new bus lines are being created from Acemler and Emek in order to reach the City Hospital until the Bursaray line is built. The buses that will make continuous rounds will come from Mudanya Road to the City Hospital from the Balat-Doğanköy route.
Bus services Otobüs
The use of the City Hospital and the circulation of passengers will be reinforced with new lines. (Olay - Ahmet Emin Yılmaz)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bursaray will extend to Görükle and City Hospital in 2019 01/01/2019 Alinur Aktaş, the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, who has made huge investments to remove Uluabat Lake and the Marmara Sea from pollution, providing a sensible relief in traffic with smart junction applications and road expansions in the last year, has prepared the concept of city that will carry Bursa to 2026, said that in the 2019, important investments in all areas from tourism to urban economy will be given. Mayor Alinur Aktas, who took office at November 2017 in Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, evaluated 2018 in terms of municipal services and gave hints about 2019 Bursa. Chairman Aktaş stated that they produced local solutions to the traffic problem with small touches within the scope of transportation emergency action plan, eylem
- Trouble-free Transportation to Manisa City Hospital 08/11/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Manisa City Hospital with the beginning of the patient's acceptance of the public transport service in the city center. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, gave information about new routes. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, with the introduction of the Manisa City Hospital, provided new routes for the public transportation service and ensured the smooth transportation of the citizens. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, and Kemal Kozakoğlu, City and Regional Planner, stated that the citizens of Manisa City Hospital were able to provide transportation in a comfortable and fluent way.
- Tram to Kocaeli City Hospital 17/10/2015 Tram to Kocaeli City Hospital: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik, the construction of the City Hospital in Kocaeli with a bed capacity of one thousand 180 beds in the construction site. Light, said that the tramway line to the hospital outside the connection roads will also be installed, began the construction work of the City Hospital. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık also visited the area in Izmit Ammunition where basic excavation and excavation works continued for the giant health campus and received information about the works. Briefing briefly from the contracting authorities, Minister Işık later made statements to the press. Işık, bit Before the construction of the hospital is over Işık
- Uninterrupted Public Transport Service Started to Adana City Hospital 20/09/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, the 82 20 bus to the giant health center or even began to make 415 expeditions a day. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, last 18 1550 bedside in Adana City Hospital, which started to accept patients in September to facilitate transportation to the city has made arrangements for public transport. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, 82 bus in the vehicle fleet 20 or even 415 expedition to the citizens of the giant health center began to provide uninterrupted transportation. Air-conditioned and comfortable buses with an average of 105 thousand citizens per day, which provides the public transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, the central Yuregir District Mithat Özsan Bulvarı on the new service Adana konforlu
- Preparation for Procurement for Bursa City Hospital Metro Started 22/04/2019 In fact ... The planning process started with the City Hospital project. In fact, for the high-speed train, the section of the Bursaray line, which will be extended from Emek to Balat, was considered as the starting point for the City Hospital. However ... As the construction of the City Hospital progressed rapidly, the project that would extend Bursaray to the preparations of the Metropolitan Municipality in the last period of the project was faced with non-accountable obstacles, especially in financing. At this point ... We have announced that Deputy Minister of Health Halil Eldemir will open the City Hospital, which is at the last stage, in the middle of the year. Then ... AK Party Bursa deputy, the information about the transportation to the City Hospital, which is a hospital campus which will increase the health investments capacity of the city. Mustafa Esgin Mustafa
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Access to Derince Research Hospital 13/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department renews the roads that are damaged due to infrastructure throughout the city. Derince training teams in the Derince Training and Research Hospital, which is an important route to the Çavdar Street asphalt application is doing. Within the scope of the study, the street is completely renewed along with its end-to-end pavements. ÇAVDAR CADDESİ RENEWAL General Secretary of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality İlhan Bayram examined the road works on Çavdar Street. Secretary General Bayram Der This street is one of the important ways for Derince. Our citizens coming from D-100 use this route to reach Derince Research Hospital. We also have a more convenient transportation to this Biz
- Kütahya Transportation to meet with the Bellows Bus 04/12/2013 Kütahya Transportation Passenger Bus met: Kütahya Municipality, the city planned to be used in the transportation of two trolley bus line took two bellows. The public transport bus, which is the substructure of the trolleybus line planned for Kütahya public transportation, organized its first expedition with the participation of the Mayor Mustafa İça today at Dumlupınar University Campus. In the urban public transportation, two bellows buses, which are the preliminary work of the trolleybus line, which is among the vision projects of Kütahya Municipality, organized the first time today Mayor Mustafa İça. 150 people who will work on the route of Dumlupınar University Central Campus from Zafertepe will be able to ...
- Transportation by metro and bus will be free of charge 21/10/2016 Transportation to the demonstration by metro and bus will be free: Rally area in Osmangazi and 15 July Democracy Square, adding that they add a different power and excitement of AK Party Provincial Vice President and Organization Hasan Kılıç, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's 15 July Democracy Buses and subways will be free of charge between 11.00 and 19.00 during the opening ceremony. The district council meeting meeting of the AK Party Osmangazi District was held in Merinos AKKM. Osmangazi Mayor Mustafa Dundar, Provincial Vice President and President Hasan Kilic, Toplantı
- Sanliurfa transport 65 will break new public transportation by bus 29/08/2017 The Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its innovations in the transportation of Şanlıurfa, will open a new era in public transportation with its new bus 65. 11 Mayors who wish to start the service on September, Mayor Nihat Ciftci wished to be better, "Is the best of Sanliurfa service is worthy," he said. which has the largest fleet of vehicles in transit and transportation in Turkey according to population ratio in Quality award, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality received a new 65 11 buses will begin service in September. Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality's new buses will be introduced to the public by a ceremony to eliminate problems in urban transportation. Disabled citizens are comfortable Engelli
- City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... 25/05/2017 City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... Intelligent Transportation Systems Society Ausdem is, 'Intelligent Transport Index of Cities' work for the first time in the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair told the industry representatives. 24-26 Intertraffic Istanbul 2017, which was held at Istanbul Expo Center between May and 9. The International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair offers a comprehensive conference and workshop program for exhibitors and visitors. In the context of Intertraffic Istanbul Activities 24 is the first working group of the Smart Transport Systems Association (AUSDER) on May, 2015. For the first time outside the Association Platform US
- Konyalılar Caution! .. Night Tram Trips by Bus 05/01/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality will undertake the demolition of the Aydınlıkevler Yaya Overpass in the scope of the renovation of pedestrian overpasses, which have completed its economic life. The construction of the new pedestrian overpass will begin after demolition. For this reason, 6 January Market 00.30 and 06.30 hours between the New Istanbul Street Aydınlıkevler entry will be closed to the vehicle traffic, tram night trips will be done by bus. Buses will not stop at Sehitler Cami Tram Stop and passengers will be taken from Sakarya Tram Stop. The passengers who will use Aydınlıkevler Station will take the bus to the Kent Plaza entrance.
- 310 Parking Lot for Kocaeli State Hospital 24/07/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to work on the needs of the city. The Metropolitan Municipality, which makes open and closed parking spaces at certain points of the city, performs this service in the regions that the citizens need. Within this scope, Kocaeli State Hospital, which serves Kocaeli with its new building which has been demolished and some of its blocks are being preferred by the citizens, because it is in the city center. For this reason, a new parking area is created next to the hospital in order to prevent parking problems. THOUSANDS OF 400 METREKARE The car park, which is carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, is formed in the northwest part of the hospital area. Thousand 400 square meters study metrekare
- Bus Departments Started at Meram Medical Faculty Hospital 07/01/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, in addition to the existing lines 7 January Monday from Meram Medical Faculty Hospital bus services began. The route of the line ”Kılıçarslan - Meram Medical Faculty güz numbered 108; Kültürpark, Vatan Street, A. Hilmi Nalçacı Street, Rauf Denktaş Street, Şair Seyfi Street, Old Sille Street, Adakale Street, Şehit Ömer Halis Demir Street, Beyşehir Street, Meram Medical Faculty Hospital. The timetable of the line can be accessed from the tariff panels and at the web address of atus.konya.bel.tr.
- Finike State Hospital's Stop Problem Solved 07/05/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Finike Sahilkent neighborhood came into service in the State Hospital with the hospital bed problem was solved. In front of the hospital, the citizens of the summer heat, winter rain will protect the stops were mounted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, 140 district is continuing its services. Metropolitan Municipality has solved the stall in front of Finike State Hospital in a short time. In front of the State Hospital with 19 beds, which were put into service at the Finike Sahilkent neighborhood, full-time stops were installed to protect the citizens from the heat in the summer and from the rain in the winter. The people of Finike thanked the Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality, Muhittin Böcek, to take the problem and put the stops in a short time.
- Istanbul 3 Thousand New Bus Breathe 11/08/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has been launching the new bus 100 every month, has added the Mercedes brand 100 modern bus to serve in the Asian side. Mayor Topbaş stated that they will bring 3 thousand new buses to Istanbul and he gave Sultanbeyli a separate metro line of 2. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which took a giant step in public transportation; Mercedes brand 100 to serve in Sultanbeyli, Samandira, Sultangazi, Pendik and Umraniye has offered the new bus to the public. Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Erol Kaya, Sultanbeyli Mayor Hüseyin Keskin, Mayor of Sancaktepe İsmail Erdem said, Belediye
- Hürrem Sultan travels by bus to Istanbul 05/03/2013 Hürrem Sultan travels by bus and Metrobus Istanbul Meryem Uzerli doesn't like to drive in Istanbul traffic and he visits historical places with private public buses. Hürrem Sultan of the Magnificent Century Meryem Uzerli is visiting Istanbul in her spare time. In the past months, Uzerli put his photos on Instagram while passing by a private public bus to the Anatolian side, and he made a tour in Istanbul by taxi the previous day. The driver of the taxi did not recognize the taxi that he was riding on the historical sites by metrobus and bus because he was afraid to drive in Istanbul. Source: www.gazetea24.com
- Nostalgic Tram collided with bus in Bursa 27/06/2013 Bursa Bus in Nostalgic Tram Collided: a private public bus in Bursa with a nostalgic tram collided. After the accident, the teams made a great effort to get the tramway off the track. According to information obtained from the accident, the central Osmangazi district Kayhan Mahallesi Cumhuriyet Caddesi and İnönü Street occurred at the intersection. In the morning 07.30 hours, Incirli-Victory, the tram that makes the excursion and the special public bus that could not get the plate collided at the intersection of the street. As a result of the efforts of the police dispatched to the scene, there was no problem in the traffic, and the municipal teams made an effort to put the tram off the track after the accident. Some curious citizens are municipalities Bazı
- Train crashed in India by 13 dead 24/07/2014 Train crashed in India 13 Dead: In the south of India, a train crossed by a train crashed into the school bus, and the 12 bus driver lost his life. Ravi Nallamala, a police official who provided information on the issue, said the accident took place in an uncontrolled level crossing in the Medak district of Telengana, a thousand kilometers away from New Delhi. Nallamala, 500 people died in the accident, 13 announced that the student was injured. In India, which has one of the world's largest railway networks, 16 million people are traveling by 23 thousand passengers a day. In India, where hundreds of uncontrolled level crossings exist, train crashes are often neglected by trains and railways Yüz
- Izmir's 400 electric bus to build Europe's largest fleet 08/04/2016 Izmir Metropolitan 400 will set up Europe's largest fleet by electric bus: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality prepared the largest fleet of Europe by 400 electric bus and hosted IFC (International Finance Corporation), one of the World Bank institutions. IFC officials made a detailed presentation of the electric buses that the Ministry of Development received in the 2016 investment program, praised the Metropolitan: elektrikli We do business with many cities and municipalities around the world. Izmir not only in Turkey, we look at the world as a pioneer municipality on many issues. "İzmir Metropolitan Municipality 3 years of seeing approval by the city 400 the electric bus Ministry of Development of the project will gain taken into 2016 investment program ...
- There is work, tram passengers will be transported by bus 19/08/2016 There are work, tram passengers will be transported by bus: Passenger transfer and underpass tunnel construction due to the Black Sea and Masjid-i Salami stops between the stops, 20 August time 23.00 11 hours can not be made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in the statement, Black Sea Station-Masjid- i Due to the work between Selam stations; 20 23.00-01.00 21 between August-Saturday and 06.00-11.00 20-23.00 passengers will be transferred between the IETT buses will be transferred between the specified. In the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, due to the work between the Black Sea Station-Masjid-i Selam stations; 01.00 will be transferred between 21-06.00 and 11.00 between August-Saturday and XNUMX-XNUMX between XNUMX and XNUMX.
- Passengers moved by bus due to railway failure 06/04/2017 Due to the fault in the railway, passengers were transported by bus: train passengers were transported by bus due to the failure in the railway between Torbalı Selçuk stations. According to information obtained, Selcuk Torbalı railway due to the failure of the railway from Denizli and Nazilli to Izmir trains to Izmir, the train did. Trains from Denizli to Denizli made their voyages to Torbalı. 17.30 from Izmir to Izmir 32262 voyage, Xnumx 17.33'da moving from Nazilli number of trains, due to a failure in the railway made up the Selcuk station. Trains from Denizli to Denizli made their voyages to Torbali. From Selcuk station Selçuk
- Tram collided with Bus in Bursa 17/06/2017 Tram collided with the bus in Bursa: Bursa bus trip on the bus's busiest street collided. The accident came to a halt after the accident. According to the information, the accident, the clock 15.00 ranks in front of the central Osmangazi County Çakırhamam bus stops occurred. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality by the tourist bus for the trip to Bursa to the tourists, return to the direction of Tophane, Sculpture -Kent Square between the tram line hit. After the accident, passengers on the bus and the tram were experiencing great panic, and the traffic was extended to Altıparmak and Fevzi Çakmak Street. Police teams with the minutes of the event was removed from the scene.
- Exhaust Smoke from Rail and Electric Bus in Izmir 17/12/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the first 4 project to use renewable energy sources, 253 thousand tons of "94 bin tree can clear the atmosphere" was saved from carbon dioxide. In addition, the 165 bus, which was prevented from getting off the road thanks to the rail system network reaching 1000 km, prevented the release of 62 thousand tons of carbon dioxide. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality striking examples of environmental investments in Turkey, gives great importance to the use of renewable energy to create healthy and climate-friendly city. In order to leave a cleaner and more livable city to the next generations, we are a party to the m European Union Mayors Convention “and until the year of 2020 Gelecek
- 268 Bus in Adana 18/01/2018 Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü, Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, took the night bus in the scope of uninterrupted transportation project. 268 from January to night connecting 110'dan hospitals, bus stations, garage and airport began uninterrupted flights. On the newly created lines 10, 11 and 22.30, there was a surprise guest last night from 250 to 251. 252 NOLU IS LOOKING FOR X