Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation continued to carry out inspections for vehicles carrying passengers throughout Manisa, and carried out inspections for service transporters and commercial taxis in Saruhanli. Car cleaning, the driver's suits many aspects of the team engaged in the inspection, the rules of non-compliance with the drivers of the vehicles applied criminal proceedings.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out inspections for service transporters and commercial taxis in Saruhanli. In public transportation vehicles and commercial taxis, the teams performing inspections on many subjects such as car cleaning, the driver's costume, and the drivers of the vehicles that do not comply with the rules applied criminal proceedings. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department stated that they care about the satisfaction of the citizen in public transportation, ”In this direction, we conducted audits on many issues affecting the comfort of our passengers in Saruhanlı. In order to offer a safe and quality transportation to our citizens, our audits will continue uninterruptedly. Vat
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ivorian train passengers are now traveling more comfortably 07/07/2015 Ivory Coast 6 GT26 diesel-locomotive 2 from Ivory Coast has been delivered. Manufacturer NRE, 24 2 after the delivery of the locomotive in June, 4 said the locomotive will be delivered in August. Sitarail, which operates the railway connection between Côte d'Ivoire and Burkina Faso, provides 40 passenger train travel with 12 freight train. It is even carrying 910000 tons per year, and 300000 passengers are moving. According to the statement of the company, with the new locomotives, the quality has increased and accordingly göre
- Test Drive of Electric Buses Continues in Manisa 18/02/2019 Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun and Mayors of the Prince of princes Omer Faruk Celik, the tradesmen and citizens greeted the drivers of the electric buses met during the salute of the accident-free work. Indicating that the test drives continued President Ergun, in a short time the environmentally friendly buses will be in the service of Manisa said. The Mayor of Manisa, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun and Mayors of Sehzades Mayor Ömer Faruk Çelik greeted the citizens and tradesmen in various streets of Manisa. 8 President Ergun and President Çelik, who continue their contacts on the September Street, are the new lar
- Affordable and comfortable transportation 18/06/2013 Economical and comfortable transportation burden Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, on the request of private public buses to exit from the integrated card system, to prevent citizens to be gradually stepped on all lines of yellow buses to start transportation. Although 75 has the right to transfer to 3 vehicles in the transportation system until the 70 minute, Burulaş 's yellow buses are replaced by green buses instead of accepting non-subway transfers. In order to avoid transportation problems in Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality, which focuses on air, sea and road and rail system investments and allocates XNUMX of the budget to transportation investments, is rooted in the problems arising from karayolu
- The most comfortable green transportation 09/11/2013 The most comfortable green transport: intelligent rail systems, which will replace traditional transport methods, will be the representative of the fastest and safest transport. In addition to their economic advantages, rail systems will also significantly reduce dependence on fossil fuels. Nowadays, the fastest transportation route is insufficient for transportation, while sea transportation costs a lot of time and the security problem cannot be overcome. While the transformation of the automotive industry into green energy will take years, cars are not preferred for long-distance transportation in many parts of the world. It is the smart choice for the future as the number one choice for passenger and cargo transportation Gel
- Buraj work will be done for more comfortable transportation in İzmir Metro (Photo Gallery) 11/02/2016 Izmir Metro will be used for more comfortable transportation: Izmir Metro will perform İçin millimeter correction lu operations to bring the best contact between train and rails. This study called cak Buraj sız will provide a quieter and quieter transportation. 3 21.00 15 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Metro Inc., which continues its regular maintenance work on vehicles, train lines and stations in order to provide safe and comfortable public transportation services to its passengers, started the hizmeti buraj ve operation, which is one of the important heavy maintenance activities in the system. The train line is corrected by millimeter measurements, and the train-rail hatt
- Transportation to Gemlik 14/01/2018 The transportation of the 14 public bus between Gemlik and Bursa was renewed with the latest vehicles, and transportation became more comfortable. Mayor Alinur Aktas, addressing the public bus operator, ehir Metropolitan Municipality and Burulaş as good as you are doing with your side. But if you break the comfort and peace of the citizen, you will find it. In Deputy Prime Minister Hakan Cavusoglu, Gemlik Bursa every day between 9 thousand people said that the move, will make transportation more comfortable, emphasized that the transformation appreciated. Within the scope of the transportation emergency action plan prepared by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, physical activities are started at certain points in the city center, Bursa
- Sivaslılar get comfortable transportation with new buses 09/03/2018 In Sivas, 2005 launched minibuses and minibuses and unfortunate and uncomplicated transportation services to the public bus system. Sivas Municipality is now changing buses to make the journey healthier, safer and more comfortable.
- BURULAŞ, BursaRay Line Extension, added new lines to comfortable transportation. 23/03/2012 BURULAŞ, the transportation company of the Metropolitan Municipality, added new ones to the feed lines to bring the residents of the city to a comfortable transportation. With the extension of BursaRay line, some lines serving light rail stations were changed. In order to ensure comfortable transportation in the city, BURULAŞ arranged the bus lines by taking into consideration the need for BursaRay's extension of Uludağ University and Emek. At the request of BURULAŞ with the new regulations set by the UKOME 1 / M, 1 / GR B / 36, B / 36-A, and B / 36-C lines will make from the Organized Industry Station instead of labor Station. Those who want to go to Mudanya will use the 2.5 mileage more than the light rail system. With Mudanya Mud
- Comfortable Transport to the Beaches from Kocaeli Metropolitan 17/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park, Kandıra Coast to facilitate the transportation of two bus lines this summer to bring holidaymakers to the coast. In order to facilitate access to the coasts of Kerpe, Kumcağız, Kefken and Cebeci, which are flocked by citizens coming from Kocaeli and neighboring cities in the summer months, 800 800K and 1C buses of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc. will be opened in July. 1 BEGINS IN JULY Metropolitan Municipality Blue Flag Kandıra Cebeci and Karpathos beach will enter the sea during the summer months provides easy transportation. For the citizens of all kinds of opportunities on the shores of the families are holidaying with peace of mind. Greater, TransportationParking,
- Comfortable Transportation to Blue Flag Beaches 27/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park Inc., two new bus lines opened in 2016 to facilitate access to the beaches of Kandıra this summer is preparing to move holidaymakers. 800K and 800C bus lines opened by Transportation Park Inc., one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, to transport transportation to the coasts of Kerpe, Kumcağız, Kefken and Cebeci in the summer months. TRANSPORTATION TRANSPORTATION PARK SHIPPING Metropolitan Municipality Blue Flag Kandıra Cebeci and Karaca beaches on the beach in the summer months will serve as a quality service provides. All kinds of opportunities for citizens Vat
- Comfortable Transportation to Kocaeli Dentistry Faculty Hospital 06/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues construction and renovation works throughout the city. Within the scope of the studies carried out by the Department of Transportation, alternative transportation routes are created in the necessary places of the city. As a continuation of Hürler Street (Ortail Yolu), which connects Kullar and Yuvacık, a new way to reach the Faculty of Dentistry Hospital and region was established. THREE 200 METER PATH It is preferred by the citizens because it is a short cut to the Faculty of Dentistry Hospital and Yuvacık region. Bin 200 meter-long road was created as a descent of two exits. 8 meters X
- Burulaş Provides Comfortable Transportation With Its Rejuvenating Fleet 16/09/2018 With the help of 26 microbus, which is the transportation company of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Burulaş, the average age of the bus fleet goes to 6, while the average age of Private Public Bus with the 50 bus goes down to 3. In order to generate fundamental solutions to the transportation, which is the most fundamental problem of Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality has started to rejuvenate the bus fleet for a more comfortable transportation. Besides the physical investments of transportation problem Ulaşım
- Faces of Dağbeli and Bademağacı Meet with Comfortable Public Transport 21/06/2018 The public transportation services initiated by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality to the Dağbeli and Bademağacı neighborhoods of Döşemealtı District, which is 54 kilometers away from the center, won the great satisfaction of the citizens. The survivors of the old minibuses, the residents of the neighborhood who enjoy the transportation of air conditioned and comfortable buses thank the Metropolitan Municipality. Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Turel, Ramadan Month in the iftar program attended by the citizens of Dağbeli and Bademagaci gave the good news of the public transport expedition. This gospel of President Türel took place in a short time, DC27 Bus Station-Dental Hospital-Döşemealtı-Dağbeli-Bademagaci line began to serve. DC27 laughed the face of the people of the region. Dagbeli and Bademagaci residents, who facilitate transportation to Antalya, are comfortable and Antalya
- Comfort Transportation in the Mountain Districts of Bursa 27/11/2018 While the transportation investments initiated by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in the 17 district continue uninterruptedly, there is a comfortable transportation period in the districts of Orhaneli, Büyükorhan, Harmancık and Keles. In order to avoid transportation problems in Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality, which focuses on smart junction applications and road expansion works, continues its efforts in order to make the existing roads in the districts healthier. Within the scope of the works in Orhaneli, one of the mountain districts, surfacing and hot asphalt works brought comfort and quality to roads. 1 kilometer in Orhaneli's Söğüt neighborhood, 2 kilometer in Yakuplar, 2,7 kilometer on the connection road to Firuz and also'n
- Sinanoğlu Street, Comfortable and Modern Transportation Acquisition 31/01/2019 He renewed the asphalt of Sinanoğlu Street in Muratpaşa District of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality and made it comfortable. In line with modern urban services, the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality makes it comfortable by renewing the roads which are deformed due to the infrastructure works such as natural gas in the city center. In this context, the Department of Science Affairs teams, as an important traffic axis in the district of Muratpaşa Sinanoğlu Street asphalt renovation work was done. 1 million cost 650 thousand pounds 1700 thousand 5 tons of hot asphalt has been laid on the 795 meter long double lane road. Mağ Science Works that carry out a rigorous study to ensure that the citizens are not victims and the traffic is not disturbed Vat
- Manisa Governor Daşöz Investigates Manisa Akhisar Railway Works 19/07/2012 Manisa Governor Halil İbrahim Daşöz, TCDD 3. Regional Directorate of Manisa Karaağaçlı in the town of railway line renovation and development work TCDD 3. Regional Director Sebahattin Eris and examined together. TCDD 3. Governor Daşöz said that the work of the Regional Directorate of Manisa-Akhisar is a very big investment and that the existing lines have been renewed and developed: şt Izmir, Manisa, Akhisar, Balıkesir, Bandırma line are all around 340 kilometers. All the railroads and traverses are replaced, the machine is computer controlled and automatically removes existing railways and crossbars.It is much stronger, durable and.
- Manisa-Balıkesir, Manisa-Uşak, Alsancak-Denizli Line Electrical Works 16/04/2019 Manisa-balıkesir, Manisa-butler, Alsancak-Denizli Line Lighting Maintenance and Repair Work at the stations located in the Tender Result of the tender TC State Railways Administration 3. 2019 company offers the tender for the Maintenance and Repair of the Stations at the Purchasing and Inventory Control Service Directorate of the Region (TCDD) with the limit value of 131807 / 515.406,06 KIK and the cost of 675.817,34 TL at Manisa-Balıkesir, Manisa-Uşak, Alsancak-Denizli Line. According to the results of the tender and given the tender with the bid of 14 TL offer DEMIR ELEKTRİK - İBRAHİM DEMİR won. 529.952,00, which participated in the tender, bid below the limit. Tender, 1 6m Lighting Pole Plant, 16 pieces Projector replacement. jobs ...
- a flurry of activity continues in the construction of high speed rail line to transport a breakthrough in Turkey. 14/08/2011 The mountains are pierced, the high-speed train has been opened. The 1,5 2013 2 has to stop at the end of 95. Time, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train line, which is the second stage of the work between Eskisehir-Istanbul followed. Ankara-Eskişehir line was opened in 2009. The second stage of the tunnel digging work is also near the end. A dozen kilometers of giant tunnels open at the foot of the Köroğlu and Türkmen Mountains. Within one year, all of these tunnels will be finished and the railway laying and electrification will be completed. Turkish companies have taken over the tunnel digging. In the second phase, foreign companies will be involved in the consortium with the Turkish-Turkish partnership. İkinci
- Istanbul Transportation continues to work on the development and production of new generation LRV vehicles. 29/07/2012 keeping passenger demands in the foreground, operation and maintenance needs better identify opportunities for finding Istanbul Transport, owned, technical knowledge and producing value-added engineering capabilities of Turkey's first domestic light rail tool (LRV) in the service of businesses producing in 1999. Istanbul Transportation, learn from the first produced by the vehicles operation and maintenance experience with continuously improves the design and engineering talent produced in the year 2009 transferring the LRV tools in this area in Turkey car design, it has pioneered the manufacture and technology vernacularization be. Istanbul Transport, which can provide solutions for its customers in the supply of vehicles for Rail System investments, ları
- Sakarya's transportation master plan works in full swing 27/09/2012 Deputy General Secretary Fatih Turan, who spoke at a press conference of Transportation Department about the completed, sustained and planned works of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in the area of transportation, said m Our work on Transportation Master Plan continues at full speed. We are working with great effort to prepare the transportation of the city for the future and to make public transportation in the city without making concession of service quality. Şehr Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues to carry on its future-oriented investments in the area of transportation. Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality about the planned and planned works within the framework of the Sakarya Transportation Master Plan, which is a guide for the transportation future of Sakarya Sak
- Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Construction Will Continue to Relax Gaziosmanpaşa's Transportation 14/08/2014 Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Construction that Will Relieve the Transportation of Gaziosmanpaşa Continues: The construction of the metro, which is one of the largest and most crowded districts of Istanbul, will greatly ease the transportation, continues at full speed. Hasan Tahsin Usta, the Mayor of Gaziosmanpaşa, closely follows the construction of the subway and frequently receives information about the works. The Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line project, carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, continues at a great pace. The project that will connect Mecideyeköy to Mahmutbey subway has Kazım Karabekir, Yenimahalle and Karadeniz Mahallesi stations within the boundaries of Gaziosmanpaşa district. In addition, Yeşilpınar, Veysel Karani and Akşemsettin metro stations will also facilitate transportation in Gaziosmanpaşa. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İstanbul
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Continues with Democracy Watch 03/08/2016 Kayseri Transport Inc. seizure of Tea Break with Democracy Continues: President of Turkey, like all our Kayseri with Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for democracy is also continuing to seizures. Kayseri Transportation Inc., due to the intense demands of the people of Kayseri following the call of our Commander-in-Chief, to have the national will, has increased the transportation services to the 24 hours of the day in order to support the people of Kayseri. Kayseri Transport is trying to offer the best way to transport transportation staff, Kayseri Republic Square, they set up a night with a tent of democracy to participate in democracy. They offer free tea to the people of Kayseri. Citizens ...
- Reaction to transportation hike continues in Bursa 19/11/2016 Bursa continues in response to the transport hike: Bursaray Following the hike in the rate of 15 percent to 25 percent made Tuesday full passenger fares 2 pounds 25 cents from 2 pounds 60 cents, while the discount passenger fares 1.50 from 1 pounds pounds was raised to 85 penny. Upon the intense reaction of the citizens of Bursa, Burulaş announced that the discounted ticket prices on the 23 hike cost 10 penny 1.75 reduced to the 15 penny. A protest in the transportation hike in Bursa came from the Vatan Party Bursa Provincial Directorate. BURULAŞ, the transportation company of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, has recently reached the ulaşım
- Bursalılar Turkey's most expensive transportation continues to be disgraced 26/12/2016 Bursalılar Turkey's most expensive transportation continues to be outrageous: CHP Bursa deputy Orhan sarıbal the Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep sharp response came Altepe'ye! Sarıbal, "from Bursa in Turkey's most expensive transportation continues to be disgraced. Arabayatağı Kestel Bursaray Line does not work at the moment, I'm tired of us forwarded complaints to come from you what is going Ignored, did not you tired of playing the three monkeys! What ends your fault, nor raise your "it ends." unending ordeal CHP Bursa deputy Orhan sarıbal in Bursa, which is the most expensive city in Turkey's public transportation also revolted. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe and BURULAŞ Bursa
- Transportation Transformation Project in Muğla 10/02/2017 Muğlada Transit Transformation Project Continues: Within the scope of Transit Transformation project carried out within the scope of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, new vehicles participated in the transformation project after the first UKOME meeting of 2017. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality continues to implement various projects within this scope in order to provide quality, exemplary and reliable services related to its field of activity in order to fulfill the transportation services in Muğla with human-oriented and environmentally sensitive manner. As a result of the work carried out at the first UKOME meeting of 2017; Hospital in the town of Bodrum, İçmeler, Albatros, Peace Site, Kalekonut, Happy Sites and Bardakci,