Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, 1 11 100 liters fuel consumption and traffic in the XNUMX liter a week since the beginning of the applications related to public transport applications said.
Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, 1 recalled that a series of innovations about transportation have been launched since May. President Büyükkılıç stated that they have initiated innovations such as the removal of transfer fees, reaching from the neighborhood to the Faculty with a single ticket, increasing the flights to the City Hospital, and that the transfer from the neighborhoods to the Faculty brought about a big saving.
REMOVAL OF REMOVAL CHARGES
Metropolitan Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, taken in connection with public transportation, and 1 in the framework of the decisions implemented since May, previously removed from the rail system to the bus or bus to the rail system removed from the cost of the reminder was removed. In addition, the transfer from the bus to the bus that they provide the possibility to bring President Büyükkılıç, so that one-way access to the other end of the city provided the opportunity to reach.
LARGE SAVING WITH LOCATION FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO THE FACULTY
1 Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, who stated that another innovation that has been implemented since May, is the transfer points. U No more bus services are being made from the neighborhoods to Erciyes University. Seyyid Burhaneddin, Ahi Evran, Tacettin Veli, Surdibi, Hunat, Kaleönü and İnönü Boulevard. This decision led to complaints from some of our citizens; However, we have achieved a great savings in many ways by this decision. A small number of passengers from the neighborhood to the faculty, the 1600 bus service, which was carried out every day, was transferred to the 400 expedition by transfer. This means that the 1200 bus does not use the 1200 bus and does not use the Kartal Junction and Talas Road. Thus, Buses Eagle Boulevard 1 8 400 less time in the week were less busy. The flow of Eagle Junction increased by 15. This was reflected in our citizens at less intersection, less traffic and faster transportation. The 1200 expedition to 1 has made 27 750 miles less than a week. As such, we have achieved fuel savings of 11 bin 100 liters. This means 577 thousand 200 liters of fuel per year. Therefore, the arrangement made an important contribution to the economy of our city and our country. In addition, with this regulation, carbon emission was reduced by 27 tons in one week and contributed to the environment. Ayrıca
Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Memduh Büyükkılıç, 1 since May with the arrangements entered into implementation of City Hospital increased transportation and transfer from one end of the city to the other end of a single ticket has been made possible, he added.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Yozgat Governor Yurtnaç, TÜDEMSAŞ provides significant contribution to Sivas and the country's economy 08/09/2016 Yozgat Governor Yurtnaç, TÜDEMSAŞ makes significant contributions to Sivas and the country's economy: Yozgat Governor Kemal Yurtnaç visited TÜDEMSAŞ. Company's General Manager Yildirim Kocarslan visited in his office, received information about the company's activities. Governor Yurtnaç said in his speech that iz Modernization works with the developments and changes at TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate which is one of the important industrial organizations of our country made me very happy. "said. Yozgat Governor Kemal Yurtnaç stated that the development and change in TÜDEMSAŞ will be reflected in the economy of Sivas and then to our country's economy positively. After examining TÜDEMSAŞ's Honor Book, the Governor of Yozgat took his ideas Def
- Trabzon Logistics Center will contribute to the regional economy 28/11/2013 Trabzon Logistics center will make a great contribution to the regional economy: TRABZON Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gumrukcuoglu said that they are working to attract the investments that will strengthen the economy and he said Belediye We think that the city will develop with the logistics center. I've been studying at many centers around the world. We will attract the business world to our city by providing the fastest service with the least cost. En TRABZON Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu stated that he saw the logistics center of Shanghai, Germany, Singapore and dile We invited the founding team of the new logistics center in Germany to our city via the Eastern Black Sea Development Agency. We proposed the Büyük Liman area, Akçaabat center, Trabzon center, Arsin Organized Industrial Zone and Çamburnu region. Onlar
- High Speed Train Will Contribute to Samsun Economy 31/01/2018 Aksaray-Ulukışla High Speed Train Project, which is the first step of the high-speed train line between Samsun and Mersin, has been welcomed by the Minister of Development Lütfi Elvan. Representatives of the business world, the project will have significant economic benefits Minister of Development Lütfi Elvan, the first port of the line that will connect the Mersin Port to the Port of Samsun, Aksaray-Ulukisla high-speed railway line, said they had received the investment program. Representatives of the business world in Samsun made evaluations about the project. THE LONG TIME IS WAITING We are the President of Middle Black Sea Industrialists' and Businessmen's Federation (ORKASİFED), who expressed that they have expressed that the project is necessary for a long time UZ
- The localization requirement contributed to the rail sector 26/07/2017 Turkey railways of rail infrastructure equipment for the development of technology and supporting rail vehicles to be produced by local manufacturers, small number of but further strengthening of advanced rail industry and planned to urgently creation of an effective education system. Taha Aydın, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists' Association (RAYDER), said that they undertake the mission of assisting the development of rail transport systems for sustainable public transportation. Için Supporting the policies for the dissemination of rail transportation, supporting rail transport systems integrated with the EU to lead the establishment of relevant standards, to further R & D, innovation, ilişkin
- Marmaray contributed 800 Million TL to the Economy 28/03/2019 29 October 2013 contributed a total of 800 million to the state coffers to the present day. It provides uninterrupted railway transport between Europe and Asia continents Marmaray, is giving a great contribution to the economy of Turkey and Istanbul. Marmaray, which provides both time and financial benefits, reduces the journey time between the two collars to minutes, and so on. Zeytinburnu Kazlıçeşme station to go to Kadikoy Ayrilik Fountain stop 2 lira 60 penny in minutes to complete the journey completes. Transport and Ulaştırma
- Tender Announcement: Reinstatement of the field which was taken for the opening ceremony of YGT in Pendik YHT station and taken for the ceremony and made by filling. 08/02/2016 In the area of Pendik YHT garage, it was taken for the opening ceremony of the ceremony which was temporarily taken from the AYGM and taken to the ceremony and the rest of the field was restored. The General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE PROVIDED TO THE CERTIFICATE OF CONSTITUTIONAL OPENING CEREMONY FROM THE AYGM IN THE PENDİK YHT GAR AREA AND TO BE GETTING TO THE OLD PLACE OF THE AREA TAKEN TO THE CEREMONY AND TO BE FILLED WITH THE FILLING OF THE CERTIFICATE shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: İhale
- Radical Decisions for Uşak Traffic 17/04/2015 Radical Decisions were Taken for Usak Traffic: Mayor Nurullah Cahan stated that the projects were about to end in order to find a permanent solution for the traffic that is the most frequently complained issue in the city. Approximately 110 thousand car traffic in Usak. The traffic problem comes at the top of the list that most of the citizens complain about in Uşak, which is one of the cities that use the highest number of vehicles every day. Uşak Municipality has rolled up its sleeves for radical solutions. The municipality prepared projects to relieve the traffic both in urban and inter-city roads. According to this…
- Takes Resolutions to Organize the Domestic Traffic in the City of Eskisehir 28/10/2013 Decisions to Organize the Domestic Traffic in the City of Eskişehir Eskişehir: Eskişehir Governorate, Police Department, Municipalities, Highways, such as the representatives of the relevant Transport Coordination Center, in the city has taken decisions to regulate traffic in urban transportation. In a written statement from the UKOME, it was inevitable that some practices would be made in Eskişehir to lighten and reorganize the traffic density in the city, stating that: ılmaz According to the decisions made by the UKOME meeting, It has been determined that the decisions taken regarding the non-vehicle roads on the tram route have not been followed.In addition to the previous decisions taken to regulate the urban traffic, güz
- Konya Logistics Center to add value to Konya economy 05/11/2015 Konya Logistics Center will add value to the economy of Konya: In the 2014 Economy Report of Konya Chamber of Commerce, the strong future of the city, historical heritage and marketing arguments, the sectors that support the defense industry, such as the perception of 'central city' and the export capacity, will be planned by the strong direction of 5. Konya Chamber of Commerce President, TOBB Board Member Selçuk Öztürk stated that the city was examined under the headings of 2013 Economy Report, which was published in 2014, under the headings of socio-economic status, demographic structure and social development, macroeconomic indicators, transportation and communication infrastructure, projects and Swot Analysis. Destekleyen Strong employment structure, historical heritage and marketing arguments of the city, supporting the defense industry,
- Four Countries Examined Muğla Transportation 15/05/2018 Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) and Swedish International Center for Local Democracy (ICLD) organized by organizations; Di International training program: The last leg of the program and the closing of the program to achieve local democracy and integrated urban development by using the SymbioCity (sustainable urban development) approach eğitim was held in Muğla. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality participated in the program previously in Sweden, Ukraine, Macedonia and Serbia in the training programs of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Transportation policies and services were also presented. The last leg of the program was held in Muğla. Kapsamında Within the scope of sustainable transportation in Muğla Province; pedestrian, bicycle and public transportation types, dissemination and citizens ler
- Samulaş Provides Access to Alternative Business 31/03/2015 Samulaş Provided Access to an Alternative Operator: Samulaş A.Ş. provided access to alternative operations with ring busses in order to prevent the victimization of passengers in Samsun. Due to the collapse of the grid system throughout the country, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System passenger transportation stopped at 10.36. Samulaş Inc. 42 ring vehicle by means of the alternative mode of operation by entering the stations and trolley passengers were provided safe transportation. Energy transmission and distribution companies by means of energy transmission in the 11.50 line of light rail line, Samulaş A.Ş. The technical team carried out the necessary checks and the light rail system at 12.15 continued its public transportation service. Topic…
- MOTAŞ Provides Transport in the First Match 22/09/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transport and Public Transport Services (MOTAŞ) said in a statement last Saturday, played in the new stadium Evkur New Malatyaspor-Bursaspor match yellow-red fans have been moved smoothly. In the statement, to remove the intensity of the match caused by the vehicle to the University of the University and the support of the vehicle transported from all the arteries of the city is provided to be saved to the stadium, "Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ahmet Cakir, a great effort Super League out of the new Malatyaspor'un new stadium Bursaspor'la In order to carry the supporters of his match, we provided the necessary transportation by working at full capacity.
- Turkey is a country every sport Yapılabilceg 10/03/2013 Palandöken Ski Snowboard made following the World Junior Championships Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports, Joseph Thompson, "Turkey is a country at any sport organization to do," he said. In order to watch the Swowboard World Youth Championships ended in Erzurum, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports Yusuf Tekin came to Erzurum and visited Palandöken Ski Center. Here, the Deputy Minister answered the questions of journalists Tekin, Turkey has hosted with success to large organizations in recent years, noting in terms of geographical position of our country is a country to do international organizations in all kinds of sports, he said. Governor of Erzurum Sebahattin Öztürk, Deputy Governor Özgür Aslan, isi
- TCDD General Director Karaman Turkey, with High Speed Rail Lines Model Country 16/07/2012 TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 2016 congress will be held in Istanbul, said they are nominated to organize. He explained. In a written statement from the General Directorate of State Railways, the International Union of Railways (UIC), the largest organization in the railway sector worldwide, is the UIC Executive Board in 9-13 July 2012, UIC Executive Board and 80 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. General Assembly with 8. UIC High Speed Congress held. According to the statement, the works to improve the railway transportation were discussed in detail in the UIC meetings, which have more than one 200 members. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman who joined the congress in his capacity as Chairperson of the Regional Board of the Middle East was appointed as ıyla
- Turkmenistan Afghanistan Tajikistan Railway Construction Begins with the Participation of 3 Country President 06/06/2013 The first rails of the 850-kilometer Atamurat-Imamnazar-Akina-Andhoi railway were laid at the ceremony near the city of Atamurat, the capital of Turkmenistan, Ashgabat. Speaking at the ceremony, the President of Turkmenistan Berdimuhamedov, with the implementation of the project in terms of social-economic development is not only limited to participating countries, but also would contribute significantly to the countries of the region, he said. Berdimuhamedov, this project will further consolidate the friendship between countries, he said. Afghan President Karzai stressed that they would mobilize all the means to complete the construction of the railway in a short time and added that they would complete the construction in less than expected time. Karzai thanked the Turkmen government for its contribution to the start of the project for its social and economic assistance. Ai
- Norwegian Railways to Procurement of Domestic Lines 07/02/2016 Norwegian Railways will Make Bids for Administration of Domestic Lines: Norwegian Communications and Transport Ministry 4 announced in February that it is launching a new tender for the management of parts of the country's railways. The tender for the administration of the Norwegian National Rail is being made as a result of a new law introduced by the government last year. The tender consists of two main parts. The first will be in Oslo in the southern part of the country and will be held for Drammen, Arendal, Egersund, and Stavanger. The second one will be for the 3 separate line in the northern part of the country. These lines are the Oslo-Lillehammer-Trandheim-Mo i Rana-Bodo line, the Trandheim-Hell-Storlien-Dambas line and the Trandheim-Raros-Hamar lines. To do…
- We are the Country That Directs the Whole Post of the World 20/01/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "192 member that world president of the Postal Union of the country, Turkey. Turkey PTTS the Universal Postal Union's 4-year term president. We are in the country that leads the world in all mail. Therefore, this work is going up, more importantly is believing. " said. Minister Arslan, the father's quarry of Kars, Kağızman district of Kağızman district in his speech at the opening, to serve the country and the country by adding their nights in the daytime, he said. Anywhere in Turkey Arslan stated that they do the projects followed by envy of the world, said: "While this project, we do not do this alone, worldwide ...
- 12 Country to be interconnected by road 11/12/2014 12 Country will be interconnected by road: The Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (PABSEC) Turkish Group President and Ordu Deputy İhsan Şener asked the member countries to intensify the works for the implementation of the 7 bin 700 kilometers-long Black Sea Ring Road project and the sea route project. Black Sea highway project with located around the Black Sea, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, projects with countries such as Bulgaria will connect land on the Black Sea coast without Greece, Albania, Serbia, countries such as Armenia and Azerbaijan also by building their own lines will be included. In the Black Sea motorway project, 12 recalled that it was the signature of the BSEC country olu
- Trans-Caspian Route to Trade Between the Two Countries will be strengthened 13/09/2018 ZHENİS KASSYMBEK - Investment and Development Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan brother states Turkey and Kazakhstan, has evolved over the years 25 will become stronger in various fields really friendly, close and mutually benefit from a rewarding relationship. During these years, Kazakhstan and Turkey; has signed several agreements to develop and strengthen cooperation in policy, trade and economy, education and culture. This year is an important milestone in bilateral relations will be the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev's official visit to Turkey. Kazakhstan is now at the stage of systemic modernization reforms. Industrial-innovative development program is implemented, transportation and logistics infrastructure is actively developing. Yenilikçi
- Europe and Asia to connect with 60 Country Rail 19/10/2018 The historic Silk Road is being re-established, 21. The caravanserais of the 20th century are being established. The caravan roads are replaced by railways and infrastructure investments linking these roads. China's "Generation and Road Project" 2013, launched in 103, aims to increase cooperation between tourism, trade, tourism and infrastructure. which is one of the key countries in Turkey's geopolitical position due to the project, yet venture began picking fruit despite being five years old. TRT reporter Ali Artmaz and cameraman Sefa Bakış, Kuşak Yol Initiative evaluated with significant names. China 1 is the world's second largest economy with a million inhabitants of billion 300. As the economy and population grow, energy nüfus
- Country Sports with Sunflower Valley and Bicycle Island 19/11/2018 President Toçoğlu, who welcomed the President of the Athletics Federation Fatih Çintimar, said: 'In 2020, we will host World Mountain Bike Marathon Championship in the Ayçiçeği Valley and Bicycle Island. Hopefully we will host national and international races İn. Çintimar thanked the President Toçoğlu for bringing the Sunflower Valley and Bicycle Island into the country sport. Sakarya Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, President of the Athletics Federation of Turkey Fatih Çintimar has had guests. Fatih Çintimar, who visited the Sunflower Valley and Bicycle Island first when he came to Sakarya, thanked President Toçoğlu for bringing such a beautiful resort to the country sport. Çintimar'a Sakarya Youth int
- Turkish Airlines to fly to Africa to 37 20/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, "Turkish Airlines (THY), 30 in November, the capital of Gambia Banjula, 12 in December, Zambian capital Lusakaya will launch scheduled flights to the number of countries to fly in Africa 37ye, the number of cities to 55." said. initialed Air Transport Agreement between Turkey and Lesotho, Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan Lesotho Foreign Affairs and International Relations Minister Lesego Makgothi was signed at a ceremony attended. Minister Turhan, the agreement signed between the two countries expressed his satisfaction, the agreement will bring the two countries closer together, he said. Signing of the agreement signed in 2012 UM
- Cuba and Exim Bank to negotiate the purchase of passenger cars 25/02/2016 Cuba and Exim Bank have reached an agreement on the purchase of passenger cars: a new agreement has been signed between the Ministry of Finance of Cuba and Exim Bank of China. In November, 2015 agreed between the parties, but the signatures were recently issued. According to the agreement signed, Exim Bank will provide loans to Cuba for the passenger car to be purchased in total. According to the agreement that the company will produce the wagons and the details of the price will not be shared, 240 will receive 3 units in total each year. Cuban Railways (FCC) are currently serving with wagons previously available from France, Germany and Mexico yol
- Kayseri's Master Plan of Transportation Completed 21/09/2017 A delegation from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications came to Kayseri for Belsin-YHT Rail System Line. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality completed the Transportation Master Plan for the future of Kayseri. A delegation from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications examined the master plan with the Mayor Mustafa Çelik and the area where the new rail system line in this plan will be constructed. Metropolitan Municipality, Transport Master Plan, also called the Urban and Near Environment Transport Master Plan for approval, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate sent to the General Directorate. To the existing 34 km rail system line in the Transportation Master Plan Ulaşım
- Mayor Çelik Launches Transportation Investments in Kayseri 22/03/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Çelik introduced the public and public transport investments to the press and the public. Expressing that they plan the transportation of the next 50 year, Mayor Çelik gave information about the rail system lines, storey intersections and alternative roads to be constructed and made in line with this planning. The first stop of the visual briefing about the transportation projects of the Mayor Mustafa Çelik was the Melikgazi Katlı Crossroad at Mustafa Kemal Paşa Boulevard. Mayor Mustafa Çelik stated that they planned to open the bridge to the traffic at the weekend and said ı In a short time we have implemented a project worthy of aesthetics and city. We started the winter season, Kış