The cost of the rail systems made by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure will be collected by transferring 5 deduction from the shares to be allocated over the total amount of general budget tax revenues collection of the relevant municipality each month by the Treasury and the Ministry of Finance.
Accordingly, ar The Resolution on the Amendment of the Resolution Regarding the Determination of the Conditions Related to the Adoption, Acquisition and Completion of the Inland Rail Transportation Systems, Metros and Related Facilities by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure la was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force.
ARTICLE 1- 25 Article 10 of 2010 / 2010 / 1115 dated and 8 / XNUMX decision of the Council of Ministers of the City Rail Transportation Systems, Substations and Related Facilities of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure by the Ministry of Transport and Subsequent Transfer of Determination
It has been changed.
ARTICLE 8- (1) After the completion of the construction of the project by the Ministry, the transfer of ownership to an organization other than the affiliated, related or related institutions of the Ministry is carried out over the cost value. However, if the project can be opened before the completion of the project, the project can be put into service with the protocols to be arranged and the transfer of the business until the transfer of the property. The transfer is carried out with the protocols to be arranged.
(2) 2 / 7 / 2008 dated 5779 / 7 / 15 dated 3 / 2010 / 2010 and 238 / 965 issued by the Council of Ministers of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Turkey The transferor shall cover the total cost of the project, which will be covered and / or met by the central government budget, including the periods, from the date of the transfer of ownership and / or operation to the date of execution of the The deduction shall be paid by the Treasury and the Ministry of Finance to the relevant account.
(3) In case the municipality-affiliated administration, the municipality-affiliated administration and / or the municipality has the capital share, the relevant municipality shall be jointly liable together with the institution that has taken over the fulfillment of the obligations. This issue is also indicated in the protocols between the Ministry and the municipalities.
(4) In cases where the amount of installments that are not paid in full or in part is not paid within twenty-five working days after the due date, the provisions of the Law on Collection Procedures of Public Receivables 21 / 7 / 1953 and 6183 shall be applied.
ARTICLE 2- The same Qatar;
a) The phrase “by the Council of Ministers lar in paragraph (b) of the first paragraph of Article 2 has been changed as f by the President X.
b) In the first paragraph of the annex 1, the phrase ca to the Council of Ministers ”has been changed as ık the President alan and the second paragraph of the” Council of Ministers alan has been changed to f the President Ek.
c) The phrase ibar Council of Ministers “in the article 11 has been changed as yer President X.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tax burden of the officer should be reduced and tax cuts should be fixed 24/07/2017 Civil servants are the leading ones who have been taxed without taking their salary. Due to the tax base slices, majority of them are in the tax zone in half of the year. Therefore, the salary increases are taken back by tax deduction. 2017 increase for 10 year, despite the increase of 3 increase in the rate of 15 increase was made. Due to the increase in salaries, there is no increase in the tax base, so tax lines are inserted more quickly and they are forced to pay more taxes. Therefore, the tax rates of civil servants should be reduced and their wages in real terms should be preserved. Another issue is that the percentages cut for tax are different,% 20,% XNUMX, Bir
- Sapanca Fast Train Expropriation Costs to be Paid 27/09/2012 Sapanca Fast Train Expropriation Costs Payable: AK Party Sapanca Provincial Advisory Council Meeting was held. AK Party Sakarya Deputy Hasan Ali Celik, Provincial Chairman Recep Uncuoglu, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoglu, AK Party Sapanca District Chairman Nazmi Bostanci, Sapanca Mayor Ibrahim Uslu, Adapazari District Chairman Mustafa Ak, Council Members, the party a large number of members and citizens working in various levels participated. Speaking at the opening of the meeting AK Party Sapanca District President Nazmi Bostancı gave information about the work carried out in the district. High speed train continues work. Expropriation costs Kamu
- 3. Bridge workers will be paid before Ramadan 20/04/2016 The bridges will be paid before Ramadan: 3. It is reported that the bonuses to be given to the workers in the bridge and North Marmara Highway Project will be paid before the month of Ramadan. Bridge and North Marmara Motorway Project by the IC ICTAS-Astaldi Consortium, some media organizations "3. Bridge construction" bonus action "was made on the news. Reminding that the bonuses will be paid to the workers who took part in the project before the month of Ramadan as promised, "The workers who have been dismissed due to the end of the job are followed by the official notifications"
- The Eurasian Tunnel toll will be 4 dollars plus VAT dolar It will be paid in Turkish Lira with OGS and HGS 10/10/2016 Eurasia Tunnel toll will be 4 dollar plus VAT ... This will be paid in Turkish Lira with OGS and HGS: Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan answered questions of members of the press in the Eurasian Tunnel. The lion stated that the tunnel toll was 4 dollar plus VAT, and that all kinds of security measures were taken in the tunnel. Kadir Topbas, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, paid the first payment to the Minister Arslan and paid 200. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) has been awarded with Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model in Kazlıçeşme-Göztepe line and construction works are carried out by Yapı Merkezi and SK E & C Ulaştırma
- Xnumx Thousand TL Compensation to be paid to the family of Çaycuma Bridge 09/02/2015 The family of those who died in the Çaycuma Bridge will be paid a compensation of 630 Thousand Lira: In the Çaycuma district of Zonguldak, the 3 filed for damages related to the bridge disaster in which 15 died a year ago. In Zonguldak's Çaycuma district, 3 resulted in a suit for damages related to the bridge disaster in which 15 died a year ago. The death of 11, 4 is not found yet because of the bridge disaster previously not allowed to investigate because of the bridge Çaycuma Municipality, this time died by the Zonguldak Administrative Court 7 person's heirs were sentenced to pay a total of 630 thousand pounds. Despite the expert report on the defects and responsibilities of the bridge disaster, Çaycuma Municipality Köprü
- Compensation of Personnel Inspecting Hazardous Substances 29/10/2018 According to the program determined by the Ministry, X Inspection of Hazardous Goods i carried out by the officers in charge of inspection in the Transportation Regional Directorates, every month, the per-person inspection is under 40 supervision; 4. The provision of ord 20 points compensation for every month denetim which is the acquisition of our union in the collective bargaining agreement, has not been applied for the last two months and the personnel under the 40 audit has not been compensated. Can Cankesen, the Chairman of the Transport Officer-Sen and Vice President of Transport Officer, Tümer Gümüş, Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport Regulation, Caner Arseven.
- Bursa will become the center of rail systems | Bursa Rail System 30/04/2012 Bursa Rail System: Recep Altepe, Bursa, the city of 1 trillion dollar market under the leadership of the Metropolitan Municipality for the first time in the domestic vehicle producing vehicle, he said. BURSA - Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa, Metropolitan Municipality under the leadership of the 1 trillion dollar market in a sector (rail systems) for the first time in the local vehicle producing city, stating, '' Currently, Bursa is a lot of partnership offers. What we said; Bursa will be the center of rail systems and is, '' he said. In a press conference organized by Merinos Atatürk Congress and Culture Center, Altepe and 3 will talk about the de
- Tax and incentives law for logistics centers need to be prepared immediately 29/08/2012 President of the Eastern Black Sea Exporters Union (NCCB) President Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, the Ministry of Economy, the legal ground for tax centers, tax advantages and incentive instruments, including a law should be prepared and implemented urgently, he said. Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan defended the establishment of a logistics center in Trabzon with the press conference he organized at the DKK Headquarters. Indicating that the activities of the Ministry of Economy for the Center, Gürdoğan, Hong Kong Port area in this area, made in-situ investigations, he said. Examining the current status of Hong Kong, and a report containing the opportunities that Turkey comparison with competing facilities commissioned Referring Gurdogan, "they host taxes as highlighted in the report ...
- Railroad construction to enlarge China's economy is taking a number of measures such as tax reduction 25/07/2013 The construction of railroad to enlarge China's economy is taking a number of measures such as tax reduction: the world's second-largest economy led to a low growth in China. Prime Minister Li has rolled up its sleeves to support the 23's fastest year-long growth. From railway construction to tax cuts, a number of measures are coming. The world's second largest economy triggered the government's bad signals from China. Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang has rolled up its sleeves for growth support. Li Keqiang, especially in the central and western regions, said they would accelerate the construction of railroads, 23 underlined that the fastest growing economy in the year would support. APPROVAL TO TAX REDUCTION E
- Patented Manufacturing Percent 50 Will Pay Less Tax 01/03/2014 50 of Patented Production Will Pay Less Tax: 06 2014 of 6518 dated February 82. As amended by Article 13 / 6 / 2006 5520 dated and numbered Corporate Tax Law of 5 / agent must patented manufacturing company in Turkey who pay less tax 50%. Patent production is seen as an important factor in the production of value added by the Turkish industrialists. The most distinctive feature of producing value-added products is to produce patented products. For this purpose, this new tax incentive will lead to a great competitive advantage and an increase in revenue, especially for companies developing innovative products. In this case, if you have patented products, Bu
- Excessive Taxes to Houses on the Metro Line 03/12/2014 Excessive Taxes Are Gone to the Houses in the Metro Line: The subways that stand out with the idea of removing the government's service vehicles will be discussed at the international forum in Istanbul. Experts in the forum, the metropolitan areas where the value of increasing the value of the tax will be taken to raise the idea. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Istanbul Transport Inc., Tunneling Association and Trade Twinning Association, 9-10 will organize cilik Istanbul Metrorail Forum ği in April. Koray Tuncer, President of the Trade Matching Association, gave the example of the UK about the subways and said, ini The British are buying all the land in that area before they take the subway. He invests there and provides financing for subsequent metro projects. Orada Turkey 's subway to invest ...
- YOLDER Chairman of the Board Polat, Tax Reduction in Collective Bargaining Agreement 14/02/2017 YOLDER Chairman of the Board Polat, Collective Bargaining Agreement should be tax deduction: Railway Construction and Operation Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) Chairman Özden Polat, the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Government for the meeting of the authorized union, taxpayers will be paid tax also asked the civil servants to work for them to benefit. Transport Officer-Sen İzmir Provincial Divan Meeting Polat said,, One of the most important issues on the agenda of the employees is to reduce the tax burden. Our government announced that tax deductions will be made for those who regularly pay their taxes in 2017. A taxpayer who pays his taxes more than civil servants Vergi
- 'Tax Increase in Riches' Proposal for New York Subway Renewal 08/08/2017 The Mayor of New York, Bill de Blasio, proposed increasing the tax rate that the "rich" in the province paid for the renovation of the old and neglected New York subway. At a press conference, De Blasio proposed that the income tax rate paid by 500 over a thousand dollars would be increased from 3,9 to 4,4 for annual revenue in New York. Blasio stated that the "rich New Yorkers" could pay a little more tax, instead of cutting the bill to workers families and daily metro users and those who already feel the pressure of increasing public transport costs. "
- Rail System Tender has been completed in Samsun! Value 07/08/2015 Rail System Tender has been completed in Samsun! Here's the Price: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, announced the tender of the rail system. Mayor Yılmaz stated that the tender for the construction of the rail system was given to a company with a volume of 83 million. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Garage Junction to be extended to Tekkeköy rail system construction of the tender announced that they have given a company to the 83 million TL. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Samsun's leading industrialists, businessmen, managers and representatives of NGOs came together in Sevgi Café. Chairman Yilmaz meeting participants in Samsun about the ongoing projects and work on toplantı
- Turkey is written in the constitution of the rail system 10/05/2012 In order to comply with the national and international standards and legislation published in Rail Public Transport technology; Review of es Light Rail System Criteria taşıma and expand the scope for all urban rail systems (street tramway, light rail, metro, monorail, etc.), Transportation Study and Public Transport Feasibility Study Technical Specification, Wired human transportation systems (Cable car, chairlift, teleski A study has been started in order to prepare design and security criteria for Exix, etc., and to prepare a draft regulation for the regulation and approval of the urban rail system projects and cable human transportation systems by DLH. Here in DLH's 2010 İşte
- ITO from "The Future of Rail Transit System in Turkey" Seminar 23/01/2012 In line with the work of our Chamber Industrial Specialization Committee, an information seminar will be held in Turkey on the current situation and future of the rail system. In this seminar, the development of the rail systems in our country and especially the opportunities for the supplier companies in our country, the potential of the supplier industry in the sector and the opportunities to be considered during this development are foreseen. 24 January 2012 09 30 12 15 5 0212 513 82 19 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX kindly. For participation form and other details here Katılım
- Today and Tomorrow Conference of Tunnel Projects and Rail Systems in Istanbul 14/05/2012 BATTERY ANS campus 1. The building was opened in 14.00 at the conference hall of Abdullah Kaptan. Dr. Ahmet Şentürk did. France takes advantage of nuclear energy Istanbul University Mining Engineering Department Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim in January, said that Turkey is the country road. IU Faculty Member, who noted that most of the intercity transportation is done by road, Assoc. Dr. İbrahim Ocak gave information about the history of rail systems. Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim Ocak, 1851 1923 8 700 XNUMX kilometers around the railway network was built and began in time Ocak
- Share of Rail Systems in Public Reach to 72 28/05/2012 The Architect and Engineers Group met with the guests and members at the breakfast meeting and panel organized by Barcelo Eresin Topkapı Hotel. Speakers of the panel on "Istanbul 2023 Public Transport Vision", which was held after breakfast and moderated by Murat Seven, Chairman of MMG Construction Commission; IETT General Manager Assist. Assoc. Dr. Hayri Baraçlı, Istanbul City Lines Inc. General Manager Süleyman Genç, Istanbul Transportation Inc. General Manager Ömer Yıldız and TCDD 1. Regional Director Hasan Gedikli. MMG Chairman Avni Çebi, who gave an opening speech before the panel, gave the participants and the guests a ve
- Current Status of Rail Systems in Istanbul 01/06/2012 M1: The first metro line in Istanbul; this line will be extended to Yenikapı (Atatürk Airport-Aksaray) M2: The second metro line in Istanbul; this line will be extended to Yenikapı in the south direction (Şişhane-Hacıosman) M3: The third metro line in Istanbul; M4: The fourth metro line in Istanbul; M5: The fifth metro line in Istanbul; this line is currently under construction (Kirazli-Olympic Stadium) M6: Istanbul's sixth metro line; if this line is still under construction (Üsküdar-Çekmeköy) T1: The first modern tram line in Istanbul (Bağcılar-Kabataş) T2: Eski Bağcılar-Zeytinburnu tram line; has been merged with T1 in recent years and now the name T2 is not used geç
- Cost of Some Light Rail System in Turkey 02/10/2012 Turkey's project drawn up by built some Light Rail System "in costs is as follows. Costs are denominated in Euro, Dollar, Mark and Frank and are categorized in the table below. City Line Distance Total Cost 1 (one) km Cost KAYSERİ 17,8 km 100 million Euro 12,7 million TL SAMSUN Gulf N Republic 17,5 km 156 million USD 14,2 million TL SAMSUN In-city HRS 15,7 km 105 million Euro 15,1 Million TL GAZİANTEP University - Burc-TCDD 10 km 150 million USD 23,8 million TL ISTANBUL Kadıköy-Harem-Kartal 22 km 352 million USD 25,4 million TL ANTALYA Kepezaltı-Merkez-Meydan 11,1 Burç
- Historical Course of Rail Systems in Transportation 02/10/2012 Turkey has initially acted together with European countries in the planning and construction of rail systems. As can be seen below, 1829 is the first railway company in the UK; In the 1869 year of the Ottoman Empire, it was started to be built. However, the administrators, who wanted to manage the country between 1940-2000 years later, were not able to grasp the importance of the railroad. History of Rail Systems in the World Today, in almost all of the world's major cities, public transportation is usually carried out by rail systems. Because of its numerous benefits, rail systems have a great importance in both ”passenger” and ”freight“ transportation. In terms of population, especially in the last century Son
- Karabük will be the center of rail systems 27/01/2013 Karabük Rail Will Be Center of System Karabük, TCDD, BP and KARDEMİR production in collaboration, tests and will be rail centers of the system with the investments made in training ... Karabük, Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Karabük University (KBU) and Karabük Iron and Steel Works (KARDEMİR) will be the center of rail systems with its investments in production, testing and training. KARDEMİR general manager Fadil Demirel, the AA said in a statement to reporters, Turkey's Kardemir, Middle East and market leader in rail production in the form stating that the Balkans also said that it proved many times. The existing infrastructure of Karabük is strong enough to be a valley for rail systems Karab
- Karabük Rail Systems will be the center of transportation 07/06/2013 Karabük will be the center of rail systems transportation KARDEMİR A. Ş.'s 18. The Ordinary General Assembly was held in Karabük University Faculty of Arts and Sciences Faculty Meeting Hall. KARDEMİR Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors Kamil Güleç, who made the opening speech of the General Assembly, said that KARDEMİR approached its growth targets with a strategy appropriate for the economy of scale. Güleç stated that 2012 was the year in which the investments to reach the targets were accelerated and that the company made the highest investment spending in the year. I 2013 will be a year when these investments are completed in the middle. 70 50 with new coke plant and by-products plants UM
- The length of the rail systems in Istanbul with the Başakşehir Metro reached 124,4 08/07/2013 The length of the rail systems in Istanbul with the Başakşehir Metro reached 124,4 kilometers According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the length of the rail systems in Istanbul with the Otogar-Bağcılar-Mahmutbey-Olimpiyatköy-Başakşehir Metro reached the 124,4 kilometer. 2004 45,1 9 79,3 176 111 21,7 53,737 16 114 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Thus, by increasing the length of the rail systems by XNUMX, important and giant steps have been taken in order to relieve public transportation. The passenger capacity will be XNUMX thousand people per hour, while the length of the line XNUMX mileage, the total rail length is XNUMX mileage. XNUMX station will be found for the number of vehicles received XNUMX units. Trip…
- Reaction to import of rail systems from industrialists 04/12/2014 Reaction to the import of rail systems from the industrialist: OSTIM OSB President Aydin, who informed that they will establish a single plant under a virtual roof, criticized municipalities that do not comply with the 51 locality requirement in rail system tenders. criticizing the municipalities that imported rail systems, "the specification traps and local companies can not take the job. We want concession, not equality," he said. Aydın met with the journalists at a meeting, OSTİM OSB gave information about the projects. "We will build a single factory under the virtual roof."