tcddden read book everywhere
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 'I Read a Book Anywhere' Event from TCDD 15/05/2019 TCDD 3. Regional Directorate Söke Gar Chief, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. and Aydın Söke Sıdıka Primary School for ğ I Read a Book Everywhere kitap event organized for students and to encourage reading and promoting public transportation, 1. Grade 200 students traveled from Söke Station to Nazilli Station.
- Meram Invited to Read Books Everywhere From Youth Assembly 16/03/2016 Meram invited to read the book everywhere from the Youth Council: The members of Konya's Meram District Municipality Youth Assembly invited the passengers to read the Book on the trams they had taken in order to raise awareness. Speaking to the importance of reading books, Mehmet Yolcu stated that they had carried out such an activity and that the nice reactions they received from the citizens were satisfied. Meram Youth Council, which continues its activities within the Municipality of Meram, has added a new one to its extraordinary and different projects. Members of the Assembly who want to create awareness because of the decreasing number of people who read books in the community, pay attention to the topic of reading books by taking the tram in a collective Toplum
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Metro cards will be valid everywhere 14/01/2015 Metro cards will be valid everywhere: Elvan reported that they have completed their strategy work on smart transportation systems and have put in place a comprehensive action plan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, "in Intelligent transport systems are no 4 year training program in Turkey. Our talks with our In this respect the Higher Education Council continues. God willing, we are planning to open new chapters for intelligent transport systems," he said. "The only payment system in the city public transport" Elvan said another issue for smart transport systems concerns public transport. Dik For example, traffic density is important, ler Elvan said.
- No more radar anywhere 26/04/2013 The radar is everywhere. Radar warning signs on highways started to be dismantled in accordance with the newly published Ministry of Interior. In some areas, the speed limit of the inspections performed with the radar tool to the drivers, without stopping the vehicle penalties, sent to their address. Cemil Ceylan Edirne Security Director, according to the research, mortal or fatal traffic accidents, usually in the absence of radar warning plates and police teams occur in areas, said: "Now our drivers at no point will not see a radar sign. Radar warning Radar
- Read books on the trolley to draw attention to reading books 18/03/2015 They read a book on the trolley to draw attention to the reading of books. Graduated students were educated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Within the scope of the 'Kayseri Reading' Project conducted by the Provincial Directorate of National Education in Kayseri, the students of Hakkı Altop Anatolian High School signed a different event. Students from the 11 class read a book in the tram that provides transportation to the city in order to draw attention to reading books. Hakol Altop Anatolian High School Director Erol Gözingi, who gave information about the activity that 11 students attended, said, katıl Kayseri is Reading X Project carried out by the Directorate of National Education Yaklaşık
- Book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair 13/10/2017 14 to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 22-1 October. The book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the citizens to the Book Fair. Mayor Çelik requested support for the ”Studying City Başkan. Before the Book Fair, which will be organized by Metropolitan Municipality in Kayseri World Trade Center, trams were introduced. During the night, all vehicles were hung with books and booklets. From the early hours of the morning, passengers greeted the passengers on the trams. Passengers went to schools or work places to read books distributed. Book Fair during the day Gün
- I Read Istanbul Project Started 23/11/2018 Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya, Martyr Pilot Muzaffer Erdonmez Secondary School started the project Pilot I'm Reading Istanbul mez by reading a book with 5 / C class students. Governor Yerlikaya started the lü I Read Istanbul Project X, which was initiated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education and carried out at the 1686 secondary school and 1827 high school in the province. Bakırköy Şehit Pilot Muzaffer Erdönmez Middle School who visited Yerlikaya, 5-C class students read a book for a while. Governor Yerlikaya made a statement to members of the press in school. said. Project; Governor, stating that they aim to increase the level of reading habits of children, young people and those who do not have any habit.
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- Turkey's snow quality is not available anywhere else 05/01/2015 Turkey's snow quality is not available anywhere else: a portion of the winter tourist facilities as covered by ski resorts of cold and rainy weather effect with a white blanket of snow, Christmas in the rain Snow has reached the xnumx'lük occupancy percentage is rising to the 4 days holiday and New Year's holidays "winter tourism" was animate. The occupancy of most winter tourist facilities, such as the snow thickening ski resorts, reached 100 with the effect of the 4 day holiday. According to information compiled by the AA correspondent, 100 28 with the Ministry of Tourism certified ski Turkey, 51 the world in terms of ski resorts. is in order. The most intense interest in education iy
- Tender Announcement: Turkish State Railways 14 tender for construction of trapezoidal channel and stone walls 28/08/2012 Turkish State Railways NM line KM: 130-400-210-216 425-14 422 212 48 00 4408,4298 422 212 90 39 Date Added: 31.08.2012 00: 00: 00: 13.09.2012 00: 00: 00-09: 30 Terms of Contract: 100 Tender Procedure: Works Tender Subject: Construction Works Registration No: 2012 / 113759 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. en ConditionName
- Resources about Trabzon logistics center should be used in the right place 30/09/2012 Trabzon Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, stating that the logistics center is not against Sürmene, 'The important thing in the right place, with the right planning is to use.' said. Chairman Gumuscuoglu, at a press conference held at the Atatürk Pavilion, gave information about the work of the municipality, answered questions from members of the press. Before the election promised 61 project 78'den later additions made by the additions to the Customs, said that part of the 10 project has been completed, some of them were started. Referring to the discussion of the logistics center Chairman Gümrükçüoğlu, this debate is poured into a technical study where appropriate to be made there, he said. What is important is the correct planning of resources ın
- State Railways 14 has resulted in the construction of a trapezoidal section channel and stone wall 04/01/2013 2012 / 113759 tender number of Turkish State Railways 14 has resulted in the construction of trapezoidal cross-section channel and stone wall in place. Seyman Construction Company won the tender with the cost of 415.218,20 TRY. CONCLUSION REPLACEMENT ROAD AND STONE WALLS WILL BE MADE IN RAILWAY LINE TRAPEZ DEPARTMENT GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF TURKISH STATE RAILWAYS (TCDD) 300.092,68. REGIONAL PROPERTY DIRECTORATE TENDER registration number: 5 / 2012 113759) a) Date: 1 b) Type: Construction work c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 13.09.2012 TRY 415.218,20 : + 2 130-400-210 216 + ...
- They Observed Migratory Birds in Sarıyer 27/04/2014 They observed migratory birds in Sarıyer: representatives of nature associations from various countries 3. The bridge, 3. He made observations in the regions that are in the sphere of influence of the projects such as Airport and Canal Istanbul. In the Sarıyer section of the observation, birds were photographed with binoculars. "MILLIONS MILLING MAY BE NO" The migratory movement of birds was observed, and threats on nature were also evaluated. Avrupa Millions of birds migrate from Africa to Europe and from Europe to Africa every year ları, said Engin Yılmaz, General Manager of Doğa Derneği, the host of the event, stating that Istanbul is a very important place for world bird migration routes. The point of migration observation is that tens of thousands of predators and
- Offices flew in the subway 04/12/2014 Offices in the past went by the metro flew: According to research in Istanbul in recent years, office rents officially flown in Kagithane and Umraniye. The reason was shown as proximity to the metro lines. Research conducted by JLL, which provides consultancy services on commercial real estate, has revealed that the most important determinant of office square meter prices will be the L metro lines ağı, which will be the most talked about Kağıthane and Ümraniye. JLL Turkey "Business is Filled with Metro" according to the report, the office market is focused entirely on transportation channels in recent years. The most notable detail is the office square meters at the points where the rail transportation lines pass.
- Minibus does not work in the location of the tram 23/12/2014 Where the tram minibus work: who work on electrical transportation systems in Turkey and Germany, in Kocaeli "Professor of Transportation" We put the tram affair with Nurettin abut the table. Professor Dr. Nurettin Abut, “The minibus and bus should not work in the location where the tram runs. With the described route, unfortunately 10 is the way to go in minutes, but 30 will get you there in minutes. Açık 1) Tram, city traffic will be a cure? Tramway is one of the vehicles used in public transportation. If planned correctly, moving with real data will relieve the traffic problem even if it does not completely solve it. It's too late for me. In addition, the tram should be integrated into future transportation systems. Ayrıca
- 19 Mt Ballast Holder Wall Construction Between Malatya-Çetinkaya Line Dilek-Demiriz Stations (Km: 350 + 121-300 + 28) 03/06/2015 Malatya-Çetinkaya Line Dilek-Demiriz Stations (Km: 19 + 350-121 + 300) 28 Mt Ballast Holder Wall Mounted on Location 8000 Location Real Estate and Construction Directorate Construction Works Construction Works Tender Responsible: Fahrettin Polat Tender Manager Phone: 422 212 48 00 4408,4298 Announcing Date: 422 212 90 39 21.05.2015 00 00 00 18.06.2015 00 00 00 09 30 100 2015 48440 5 XNUMX : XNUMX / XNUMX Mail: XNUMXbolgeinsaatihale@tcdd.gov.tr For technical specifications: M-LINE LINE DİLEK DEMİRİZ İLAN
- Women in Izmir will descend from buses 13/12/2016 Women in Izmir will descend from the buses: Women from Eskişehir and Istanbul will also be able to leave the bus on the route from 22.00 in the evening. The "Bas-stop" application, which provides positive discrimination to women in transportation, was accepted unanimously in the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly. In the terrorist attack in Beşiktaş, İstanbul, the Metropolitan Municipality of İzmir started 44 with a homage to the martyrs of 1. Women in the parliament after the female parliamentarians from the Republican People's Party (CHP) and Izmir (Istanbul) after the evening 22.00 on the route outside the station, the demand te
- Women will be able to drift outside the stall 20/01/2017 Women in Bursa will be able to land outside the station where they want: Bursa, bus passengers traveling on the route where the point of departure from the point where the desired passengers began. The application, which allows women to descend outside the stall where they want, also starts in Bursa. The article which was brought to the agenda in the meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality Council of Bursa in January was unanimously accepted. Implemented in many provinces before, and the application also came up in Bursa, female travelers with the evening 22.00 and 06.00 hours between the morning without waiting for a bus stop where they want. IETT also launched the application last November. Especially on the street in the late saatler
- Sivas High Speed Railway Station will be in two places as a railway station and university 16/01/2018 Ankara - Sivas High-Speed Train after the start of the work for a while and the 2015 in the year after the change in the various troubles had occurred. In the past, many officials from the terminal building and the route had made statements. Söyl High speed train station will be in two places to be the current station and university istasyon Sivas Governor, Davut Gul said with his commentary on twitter that the train station will be in two places including the existing station and university. Governor Gül: İ Minister of National Education Mr.İsmet YILMAZ; The high speed train station will be in two places, including the existing gar and university Hızlı
- A Place From The Police Department 03/06/2015 A Place from the Police Department: A seminar was organized by Gaziantep Police Department with the slogan ”Every traffic rule is worth as much as one life eleri within the scope of en Community Supported Policing“ projects. Organized by the Gaziantep Police Department, the TDP seminar was aimed at providing citizens with the awareness of traffic, which is one of the biggest problems of our country. With the project… In a suitable place te, the training and traffic culture for traffic awareness formation, settlement and development, and traffic regulations, careful driving, respect for each other in traffic, the standard of roads, the purpose of the traffic and the transportation “
- TCDDden Siirte Logistics Center Gospel 16/02/2013 Siirt from the Railway Logistics Centers Gospel Justice and Development Party (AK Party) Mardin deputy Gonul Begin Şahkulubey, Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry, Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by gave the news to be made Mardin Logistics Centers. Indicating that the studies carried out jointly with Veysel Kurt, Deputy General Manager of TCDD, has reached the conclusion, Şahkulubey said that in this context, Logistics Center will be built in Mardin in the near future. According to the feasibility study, the cost of the center is determined as approximately 403 million pounds. Şahkulubey, "said Turkey logistics logistics center with ...
- TCDDden press release privatization of railways is out of the question 01/04/2013 TCDD made a press release on the privatization of the railways TCDD The privatization of the railways is not in question Today, in some media, the news about the özelleştiril Law on the Liberalization of the Railroad yol was highlighted as basın privatization ın. ”BTS: Railways cannot be privatized“; ”Railway workers will say DUR STOP to privatization on the road to Ankara iş; ”Ankara march begins“; ”Railway employees are walking to Ankara“; The news titled tedir The Railway Owner of Ankara ve contains wrong and incorrect information. It is deemed necessary to make the following description on the subject. 1-The draft law on the liberalization of railways is not a privatization law, nor is it possible to privatize the railways in any way. 2-Activists Eylem railroads are the people, X
- 45 billion dollar investment from TCDD 07/05/2013 45 billion dollar investment from TCDD Railway system; a cost-effective, long-life, non-petroleum-friendly system. xnumx't to Turkey's railways is expected to be among the world's first 2023 country. According to this, the share of rail will be increased by 10 in passenger transports and by 10 in freight transportation. THE GOAL OF TCDD INTRODUCING THE FIRST 15 IN THE WORLD Compared to highways and air transport, railways are safer compared to highways and air transport, reducing the amount of CO10 released into the environment by entering the environmentally sensitive High Speed Train period. In addition to being safe, the railways, which stand out with their environmental factors, provide a great advantage in terms of economy. For example, only Ankara-Eskişehir and Örneğin
- TCDDden TÜVASAŞ Description 01/10/2013 TCDD from TÜVASAŞ Description: Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Ananon Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation I (TÜVASAŞ) has reported that there is any way of interrupting or closing the program. In a written statement made by TCDD, some media organs in Sakarya in the closure of TÜVASAŞ'in and the program "s news in the direction of the news," said the statement made by TCDD said in a statement: "Today in the local press Adapazari TÜVASAŞ union with the press There are news about the original. TÜVASAŞ will not close or disrupt its program in any way. One of the most important values of Turkey's railway industry TÜVASAŞ oneself ...