TCDD 3. Regional Directorate Söke Gar Chief, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. and Aydın Söke Sıdıka Primary School for ğ I Read a Book Everywhere kitap event organized for students and to encourage reading and promoting public transportation, 1. Grade 200 students traveled from Söke Station to Nazilli Station.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Meram Invited to Read Books Everywhere From Youth Assembly 16/03/2016 Meram invited to read the book everywhere from the Youth Council: The members of Konya's Meram District Municipality Youth Assembly invited the passengers to read the Book on the trams they had taken in order to raise awareness. Speaking to the importance of reading books, Mehmet Yolcu stated that they had carried out such an activity and that the nice reactions they received from the citizens were satisfied. Meram Youth Council, which continues its activities within the Municipality of Meram, has added a new one to its extraordinary and different projects. Members of the Assembly who want to create awareness because of the decreasing number of people who read books in the community, pay attention to the topic of reading books by taking the tram in a collective Toplum
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Metro cards will be valid everywhere 14/01/2015 Metro cards will be valid everywhere: Elvan reported that they have completed their strategy work on smart transportation systems and have put in place a comprehensive action plan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, "in Intelligent transport systems are no 4 year training program in Turkey. Our talks with our In this respect the Higher Education Council continues. God willing, we are planning to open new chapters for intelligent transport systems," he said. "The only payment system in the city public transport" Elvan said another issue for smart transport systems concerns public transport. Dik For example, traffic density is important, ler Elvan said.
- No more radar anywhere 26/04/2013 The radar is everywhere. Radar warning signs on highways started to be dismantled in accordance with the newly published Ministry of Interior. In some areas, the speed limit of the inspections performed with the radar tool to the drivers, without stopping the vehicle penalties, sent to their address. Cemil Ceylan Edirne Security Director, according to the research, mortal or fatal traffic accidents, usually in the absence of radar warning plates and police teams occur in areas, said: "Now our drivers at no point will not see a radar sign. Radar warning Radar
- Read books on the trolley to draw attention to reading books 18/03/2015 They read a book on the trolley to draw attention to the reading of books. Graduated students were educated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Within the scope of the 'Kayseri Reading' Project conducted by the Provincial Directorate of National Education in Kayseri, the students of Hakkı Altop Anatolian High School signed a different event. Students from the 11 class read a book in the tram that provides transportation to the city in order to draw attention to reading books. Hakol Altop Anatolian High School Director Erol Gözingi, who gave information about the activity that 11 students attended, said, katıl Kayseri is Reading X Project carried out by the Directorate of National Education Yaklaşık
- Book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair 13/10/2017 14 to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 22-1 October. The book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the citizens to the Book Fair. Mayor Çelik requested support for the ”Studying City Başkan. Before the Book Fair, which will be organized by Metropolitan Municipality in Kayseri World Trade Center, trams were introduced. During the night, all vehicles were hung with books and booklets. From the early hours of the morning, passengers greeted the passengers on the trams. Passengers went to schools or work places to read books distributed. Book Fair during the day Gün
- Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa 24/11/2014 Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa: In Bursa, about 500 middle school student performed book reading activity in 30 minutes in light rail vehicle In Bursa, a group of middle school students took a light rail vehicle and read a book at the same time. 500 students who participated in the event organized by the Anatolian Youth Association (AGD) Bursa Branch gathered at the entrance of Şehreküstü stop in Osmangazi district of BursaRay. The students who took the books distributed to them, went to the perona and took the vehicle and went on the 30 minute journey until Uludağ University Görükle Campus. AGD Bursa Branch President Muhammad Ali Oner, reporters AG
- Book reading activity in public transport in Diyarbakir 08/12/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School held a reading activity with 100 students in order to popularize their reading habits. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School conducted a joint study in order to spread the habit of reading books in the city. The 100 student showed great interest in public transport. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality buses and students taken from the school, Elazığ Street Galeria station came together. Students read a book at the station for a while. They read a book ın A good book is a good friend öğ and bir Read a book live life ın. Behind…
- Samsun Governor's Book Reading Activities 19/02/2018 Under the leadership of the Governorship of Samsun, 'Reading Time for Samsun' activity, Fatih Clean Secondary School students and their parents and the teachers gave support by reading the book on the tram. support came. 40 team of school students, parents and teachers, the clock at the 20.00 Municipality Houses stop on the tram ride to the last stop read the book. Canik District National Education Director Mustafa Uzunlar was accompanied by the banners and t-shirts they wore before they boarded the train. THE PASSENGERS ARE READING Y
- I Read Istanbul Project Started 23/11/2018 Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya, Martyr Pilot Muzaffer Erdonmez Secondary School started the project Pilot I'm Reading Istanbul mez by reading a book with 5 / C class students. Governor Yerlikaya started the lü I Read Istanbul Project X, which was initiated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education and carried out at the 1686 secondary school and 1827 high school in the province. Bakırköy Şehit Pilot Muzaffer Erdönmez Middle School who visited Yerlikaya, 5-C class students read a book for a while. Governor Yerlikaya made a statement to members of the press in school. said. Project; Governor, stating that they aim to increase the level of reading habits of children, young people and those who do not have any habit.
- Rail System Activity: British Leading Railway Suppliers Event 25/03/2013 Leading Rail suppliers Network Rail is meeting in the UK for supplier 'strategy development' in the rail sector around key issues such as Product Acceptance, product innovation, information management and stakeholder engagement. Date: Tuesday April 9, 2013 (ticket date 09 Tuesday Apr 2013) Location: The Parcel Yard, London For further information please click: Raillynews
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- Free transportation from Denizli Metropolitan to book fair 03/04/2017 Free transportation from Denizli Metropolitan Municipality to book fair: Free bus service was provided to Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Book Fair from two different points of the city. Free buses will be removed from PAU KYK and 15 July Delikliçınar Square. The Aegean Metropolitan Municipality's largest book fair will be held between 31 and 09 in April. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Congress and Cultural Center yesterday (31 March) opened the fair in the fair for easy access to free bus services were introduced. 09 will open in 10.00 until April and will be closed at 7am 20.00. The fair is for those who want to go to Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Book Fair X
- Access to Eskişehir Book Fair from Büyükşehir 12/10/2018 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality provided transportation support to Eskişehir Book Fair, which is organized for the second time this year. With the support of the Metropolitan Municipality, Eskişehir Book Fair, which was organized for the second time this year and attracted great attention by the authors, publishers and book lovers, was supported by public buses. The exhibition was held between 6 and 14 October 2018. Nearly ten thousand students from various schools were provided with buses assigned by the Metropolitan Municipality. Primary school, secondary school and high school students who took their buses from their schools moved to the schools with vehicles waiting in the fair area after visiting the book fair. Eskişehir Book Fair da
- Turkey's snow quality is not available anywhere else 05/01/2015 Turkey's snow quality is not available anywhere else: a portion of the winter tourist facilities as covered by ski resorts of cold and rainy weather effect with a white blanket of snow, Christmas in the rain Snow has reached the xnumx'lük occupancy percentage is rising to the 4 days holiday and New Year's holidays "winter tourism" was animate. The occupancy of most winter tourist facilities, such as the snow thickening ski resorts, reached 100 with the effect of the 4 day holiday. According to information compiled by the AA correspondent, 100 28 with the Ministry of Tourism certified ski Turkey, 51 the world in terms of ski resorts. is in order. The most intense interest in education iy
- Tender Announcement: Turkish State Railways 14 tender for construction of trapezoidal channel and stone walls 28/08/2012 Turkish State Railways NM line KM: 130-400-210-216 425-14 422 212 48 00 4408,4298 422 212 90 39 Date Added: 31.08.2012 00: 00: 00: 13.09.2012 00: 00: 00-09: 30 Terms of Contract: 100 Tender Procedure: Works Tender Subject: Construction Works Registration No: 2012 / 113759 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. en ConditionName
- Resources about Trabzon logistics center should be used in the right place 30/09/2012 Trabzon Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, stating that the logistics center is not against Sürmene, 'The important thing in the right place, with the right planning is to use.' said. Chairman Gumuscuoglu, at a press conference held at the Atatürk Pavilion, gave information about the work of the municipality, answered questions from members of the press. Before the election promised 61 project 78'den later additions made by the additions to the Customs, said that part of the 10 project has been completed, some of them were started. Referring to the discussion of the logistics center Chairman Gümrükçüoğlu, this debate is poured into a technical study where appropriate to be made there, he said. What is important is the correct planning of resources ın
- State Railways 14 has resulted in the construction of a trapezoidal section channel and stone wall 04/01/2013 2012 / 113759 tender number of Turkish State Railways 14 has resulted in the construction of trapezoidal cross-section channel and stone wall in place. Seyman Construction Company won the tender with the cost of 415.218,20 TRY. CONCLUSION REPLACEMENT ROAD AND STONE WALLS WILL BE MADE IN RAILWAY LINE TRAPEZ DEPARTMENT GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF TURKISH STATE RAILWAYS (TCDD) 300.092,68. REGIONAL PROPERTY DIRECTORATE TENDER registration number: 5 / 2012 113759) a) Date: 1 b) Type: Construction work c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 13.09.2012 TRY 415.218,20 : + 2 130-400-210 216 + ...
- They Observed Migratory Birds in Sarıyer 27/04/2014 They observed migratory birds in Sarıyer: representatives of nature associations from various countries 3. The bridge, 3. He made observations in the regions that are in the sphere of influence of the projects such as Airport and Canal Istanbul. In the Sarıyer section of the observation, birds were photographed with binoculars. "MILLIONS MILLING MAY BE NO" The migratory movement of birds was observed, and threats on nature were also evaluated. Avrupa Millions of birds migrate from Africa to Europe and from Europe to Africa every year ları, said Engin Yılmaz, General Manager of Doğa Derneği, the host of the event, stating that Istanbul is a very important place for world bird migration routes. The point of migration observation is that tens of thousands of predators and
- Offices flew in the subway 04/12/2014 Offices in the past went by the metro flew: According to research in Istanbul in recent years, office rents officially flown in Kagithane and Umraniye. The reason was shown as proximity to the metro lines. Research conducted by JLL, which provides consultancy services on commercial real estate, has revealed that the most important determinant of office square meter prices will be the L metro lines ağı, which will be the most talked about Kağıthane and Ümraniye. JLL Turkey "Business is Filled with Metro" according to the report, the office market is focused entirely on transportation channels in recent years. The most notable detail is the office square meters at the points where the rail transportation lines pass.
- Minibus does not work in the location of the tram 23/12/2014 Where the tram minibus work: who work on electrical transportation systems in Turkey and Germany, in Kocaeli "Professor of Transportation" We put the tram affair with Nurettin abut the table. Professor Dr. Nurettin Abut, “The minibus and bus should not work in the location where the tram runs. With the described route, unfortunately 10 is the way to go in minutes, but 30 will get you there in minutes. Açık 1) Tram, city traffic will be a cure? Tramway is one of the vehicles used in public transportation. If planned correctly, moving with real data will relieve the traffic problem even if it does not completely solve it. It's too late for me. In addition, the tram should be integrated into future transportation systems. Ayrıca
- 19 Mt Ballast Holder Wall Construction Between Malatya-Çetinkaya Line Dilek-Demiriz Stations (Km: 350 + 121-300 + 28) 03/06/2015 Malatya-Çetinkaya Line Dilek-Demiriz Stations (Km: 19 + 350-121 + 300) 28 Mt Ballast Holder Wall Mounted on Location 8000 Location Real Estate and Construction Directorate Construction Works Construction Works Tender Responsible: Fahrettin Polat Tender Manager Phone: 422 212 48 00 4408,4298 Announcing Date: 422 212 90 39 21.05.2015 00 00 00 18.06.2015 00 00 00 09 30 100 2015 48440 5 XNUMX : XNUMX / XNUMX Mail: XNUMXbolgeinsaatihale@tcdd.gov.tr For technical specifications: M-LINE LINE DİLEK DEMİRİZ İLAN
- Women in Izmir will descend from buses 13/12/2016 Women in Izmir will descend from the buses: Women from Eskişehir and Istanbul will also be able to leave the bus on the route from 22.00 in the evening. The "Bas-stop" application, which provides positive discrimination to women in transportation, was accepted unanimously in the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly. In the terrorist attack in Beşiktaş, İstanbul, the Metropolitan Municipality of İzmir started 44 with a homage to the martyrs of 1. Women in the parliament after the female parliamentarians from the Republican People's Party (CHP) and Izmir (Istanbul) after the evening 22.00 on the route outside the station, the demand te
- Women will be able to drift outside the stall 20/01/2017 Women in Bursa will be able to land outside the station where they want: Bursa, bus passengers traveling on the route where the point of departure from the point where the desired passengers began. The application, which allows women to descend outside the stall where they want, also starts in Bursa. The article which was brought to the agenda in the meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality Council of Bursa in January was unanimously accepted. Implemented in many provinces before, and the application also came up in Bursa, female travelers with the evening 22.00 and 06.00 hours between the morning without waiting for a bus stop where they want. IETT also launched the application last November. Especially on the street in the late saatler
- Sivas High Speed Railway Station will be in two places as a railway station and university 16/01/2018 Ankara - Sivas High-Speed Train after the start of the work for a while and the 2015 in the year after the change in the various troubles had occurred. In the past, many officials from the terminal building and the route had made statements. Söyl High speed train station will be in two places to be the current station and university istasyon Sivas Governor, Davut Gul said with his commentary on twitter that the train station will be in two places including the existing station and university. Governor Gül: İ Minister of National Education Mr.İsmet YILMAZ; The high speed train station will be in two places, including the existing gar and university Hızlı