Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Board (UKOME) by the light of the signaling system to be set up on the Antalya Caddesi on the junction of the work carried out at the intersection of the Beyşehir Municipality also provides support.
The teams connected to the Directorate of Science Affairs, at the junction signalization line system after the laying of the physical structure works for the superstructure. It is aimed to complete the works starting from the beginning of the week in a short time.
Following the completion of the works carried out at the junction where the signaling system will be installed, it is aimed to prevent new traffic accidents.
On the other hand, the Beyşehir Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, who work at many different points in the district center, will carry out studies to renew the pedestrian and school crossing lines on the roads ahead of the educational institutions in the city center.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The signaling system was installed at the junction of death 12/12/2014 A signaling system was installed at the junction of death: The arrangement at the junction of Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) which caused fatal accidents in Kahramanmaras for years has delighted everyone. The drivers thanked those who contributed. In Kahramanmaraş, thousands of people had to use it every day, but since the regulations were not made for years, Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) junction where a large number of mortal-wounded accidents occurred was made suitable for highways and a signaling system was installed. OSB President Abdullah Çinkay "correspondence for years, almost inking the pen in our pen, saying the feather in our language is finished. SABAH South on the news of the junction was arranged in a short time and signalization system was installed. SABAH I would like to thank the South family."
- Artificial Scaling System is Established in Yıldıztepe Ski Center 23/01/2014 Artificial Snowing System is Established at Yıldıztepe Ski Center: Artificial snowing system will be established at the Ilgaz Mountain Yıldıztepe Ski Center due to lack of snow. Ilgaz Mountain Yıldıztepe Ski Center due to insufficient snowfall due to the lack of skiing artificial snowing system was decided to establish. Ilgaz due to lack of snow at ski important center of winter tourism negatively affected by drought has forced Turkey under the influence of the authorities to take measures can not be made. In the region where similar problems were not experienced in the previous years, it was decided to use artificial snow machines in order to be used in periods when the snow thickness was not suitable for skiing and to extend the winter tourism period. Provincial Culture and Tourism Director Mustafa Kültür
- Metrobus system is being established in Mecca-i Mükerreme 10/08/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir, 50 kilometers or even 33 thousand passengers carried metrobus system with Istanbul as an example to the world, he said. Mayor Topbaş said that after the Punjab, the BRT system will be put into service in Mecca-i Mükerreme in a short time. Metrobus produced as an alternative to urban traffic in Istanbul runs to the record. With the opening of Beylikdüzü line, 33 thousand passengers were started to be transported on the Metrobus route. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said that the BRT system is the model for the world. Topbas, Punjab following the metrobus system will be implemented in Mecca, he said. 34 as 19C line Bayrampaşa-Beylikdüzü Tüyap flights started in July and rose from 110 to 470.
- Israel's first flying car system in the world 25/06/2014 In Israel, the world's first flying car system is installed: the first flying car system of the world will be established in Tel Aviv, Israel. Within the scope of the project, a magnetic rail of 500 meters will be constructed in the yard of the Israeli Space and Aviation Office to keep the vehicles in the air. The world's first flying car system will be installed in Tel Aviv, Israel. Within the scope of the project, a magnetic rail of 500 meters will be constructed in the yard of the Israeli Space and Aviation Office to keep the vehicles in the air. According to the company SkyTran, which will build the system, if the success of this project is achieved, the commercial application will be started and the rails for the transportation kilometers inşa
- The section between Orhaneli Junction and Gül Junction will be opened next week. 17/04/2013 The first stage of the work that was initiated by the Karayolları'nın Izmir Road, between Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction section will open to traffic next week. Highways 14. Asphalt renewal and road expansion work initiated by the Regional Directorate of Izmir Road in the last days of March is continuing despite the adverse weather conditions. At the first stage of the traffic between the closure of the Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction will be opened next week between the junction was reported. Highways 14. The officials of the Regional Directorate stated that there is no disruption despite the rain, falt We continue our excavation works even if the rain seems to hamper our asphalt works. Until the night 24.00, there is a continuous study. Gece
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Çakırlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender was concluded 07/08/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Intersection - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded Highways (KGM) 13. The tender of the Regional Directorate has been concluded with the tender for the Kav Procurement of Surveying and Project Engineering Services for 7 pieces of Interchange at Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction - Belek Junction adet. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the 446.666 lira was determined to be awarded to the bid of 149.000 TL company won the construction company. Authorities, the contract will be signed with the contractor in the coming days noted that the contract. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were: 1. Apron Project 2. Cem Cüneyt Cem
- The road between the intersection of migrants and the crossroads of walnuts has opened 20/01/2015 The road between the crossroads of the migrants and the crossroads of the walnuts was opened: The road that was excavated due to the pits formed in Ereğli District of Zonguldak was opened to traffic after the newly poured asphalt. Due to the potholes formed by the contractor company at the intersection of the pecans from the intersection of the pavements at Ereğli, the locals and the drivers reacted. The asphalt dump of the road, which was completed on January, was completed in 16 days. The road where the last controls were made was reopened. Drivers said the traffic was relieved by the opening of the road.
- Full Moon Junction 18/06/2014 The Junction of the Full Moon Known as the Death Crossroad Will Be Changed: Fatsa District Governor Bekir Atmaca has announced that they have started a study on the relocation of the Dolunay Junction known as the 'death crossroad'. The last week after high school student Şeyma Beşik lost his life in a traffic accident, the residents took action at the Dolunay Junction and demanded an arrangement. Highways 7. The senior officials of the Regional Directorate carried out a study with the participation of the District Governor Bekir Atmaca and Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan about the Dolunay Junction at the scene of the incident. After the examination Kaymak Bekir Atmaca informs the press members about the work to be done Yap
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Çakırlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Survey and project engineering services tender bids were collected 17/07/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Surveys for survey and project engineering services tenders have been collected. Highways (KGM) 13. The proposals for the tender for the X Surveying and Designing Services of 7 pieces of Interchange between Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction and Belek Junction Belek of the Regional Directorate were collected on 07 July 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 446.666 pounds, the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids (TL) as follows: 1. Cem Cüneyt Uğur 137.250 2. Enye Construction 149.000 3. Apron Project 210.000 4. Inpro Engineering 219.000 5. İn
- Traffic Signaling Works Started at Saraycık Junction 30/01/2015 Traffic Signaling Works at the Saraycık Junction: The traffic signaling works were started at the Junction of the Bozüyük Ring Road. As a result of the positive interviews made with the initiatives of Fatih Bakıcı, the Mayor of Bozüyük and the Regional Directorate of Highways, traffic signaling works were started on Saraycık Street. The Mayor of the Municipality who gave information about the subject gör Saraycık Junction is a junction where a large number of large and small accidents occurred, many of our citizens were injured or financially damaged. The work we initiated in order to make this intersection safer has yielded positive results and our traffic signaling activities started. For this reason, our Regional Directorate of Highways Kar