Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic.
The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers will be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance. It is reported that the studies will continue in the Salihli district center.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Road Marking Study was conducted by Highways in Bilecik 21/11/2014 Road Marking Study by Highways in Bilecik: Highways 144. The line work on the Atatürk Boulevard on the Bilecik-Osmaneli highway was carried out by the Branch Directorate. The line study started in front of the Bilecik Highways ended at the junction of the Special Provincial Administration .... Highways 144. A line study was carried out on the Atatürk boulevard on the Bilecik-Osmaneli highway. The line work started in front of Bilecik Highways ended at the junction of the Special Provincial Administration. During this line study, the teams of the Traffic Branch Office of Bilecik Province Police Department made a fierce study on the boulevard and provided convenience to the highways workers. The information given by the authorities of the Highways, yetkililer
- Road Marking and Strip Study in Hisarcik 17/10/2014 Road Marking and Strip Work in Hisarcik: Highways Emet 148. It was reported that the lines and strips that disappeared on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav road started to be redrawn. Branches Emet 148. Emet-Hisarcık-Simav motorway and Hisarcık district center in the district ... Highways Emet 148. It was reported that the lines and lanes that were lost on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav highway started to be drawn again. Highways Emet 148. Line and strip works were started with a road marking tool in order to renew the road lines lost on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav highway and Hisarcık district center. Authorities stated that the road line and lanes play an important role in traffic, önemli International standards in road lines Yet
- Road signs and line work 08/12/2014 Highways road marking and line work: Kars Highways 18. Regional Directorate, rain, snow and fog environment to keep the drivers comfortable and to prevent accidents, European standards of marking, light and line work was done. Highways, Kars-Erzurum highway Selim direction At the intersection of the industry is taking serious measures. Highways 18 responsible for construction and maintenance. Regional Directorate of Traffic on the roads of the border in terms of safety of life and property is a series of work is done. Due to the long and busy winter months in the region, BSK has completed a number of measures especially in heavy snowfall and fog.
- Road Marking Study on Silk Road 15/01/2015 Road Marking Study on İpekyol was Conducted: A line study was started on the roads paved in the scope of the superstructure works in Silopi district of Şırnak. One of the most important elements that provide safety in the traffic flow in Silopi is the road lines that determine areas such as pedestrian crossing and car parking in the streets and streets. In line with the work initiated by Cizre Highways Branch Branch, the lines were completed at the Silk Road where asphalt was completed. Starting from the entrance of the Silopi district center line work continued outside the district. First of all, the highways teams, which were parked on the Silk Road, then closed the road to traffic as a single lane. Highways ...
- 4 Bin 118 Mileage Road Marking Study in Muğla 16/01/2019 Muğla Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their horizontal / vertical marking activities throughout the province. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality teams, in the context of the horizontal and vertical marking work carried out on the roads in the province, as well as traffic arrangement, warning signs, deformed or deformed deceleration warning lines, pedestrian crossing, median head offset scanning and road marking applications continue. 5018 pieces of hand application (Deceleration Warning Lines, Pedestrian Crossing, Refuge Head Offset Scan) and 4118 Km road line were drawn by teams. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject, açık Our road network is wide Konu
- Preferential Road Marking Study for Electric Buses in Manisa 05/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, in the coming days will begin to serve in the electric buses will begin to work on the route of preferential road marking. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department has started preferential road line and paint on the routes to be used by electric buses which will start a new era in the transportation of Manisa center. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, gave information on the subject and said, Dair In the coming days, preferential road marking has been started on the routes that electric buses will start to serve in the center of Manisa. The work continues at Doğu Caddesi. Preferential pathway work on the routes where electric buses will pass ler
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 16/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Pedestrian Pavement Study in Derbent within the scope of YHT study 12/06/2014 Pedestrian Pavement Study in Derbent within the scope of YHT study. The teams aim to offer the pedestrian pavement work to be completed by the end of the month and to offer the service to the people of the region. Kartepe Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams in the scope of superstructure planning to ensure pedestrian safety in the best way to ensure the arrangements with the arrangements are made in the best way. The teams provide the link between Acısu and Derbent and the pedestrian safety on the bridge route that is renewed within the scope of YHT studies Ac
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- Procurement Notice: Road Marking Machine will be purchased 21/05/2014 Road Marking Machine will be purchased GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT OF PROGRAM AND MONITORING The purchase of Road Marking Machine (Airless Type) will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 52659 1-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of Highways İsmet İnönü Bulvarı No: 14 06100 Yücetepe ÇANKAYA / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3124158054 - 3124157941 c) Electronic Mail Address: email@example.com d) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2
- Death Crossroads in Salihli History 27/03/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality 'Salihli Bridge Interchange Project' which is going to be constructed instead of the junction which is called as 'death way', which is under construction in Salihli, continues in full speed while Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction and Repair Department Head Fevzi Demir examined the works on site. While the construction works of the Salihli Interchange Junction Project, which is named as the Daire way of death ı, which is among the intersection projects carried out by the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, continues at full speed, took. Modern intersection Modern
- Salihli to Beat This Season 97 Mileage Asphalt 18/07/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality continues its asphalt works throughout the province without slowing down. In this context, the connection road between the districts of. Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda and Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction and Repair Department Fevzi Demir visited the asphalt crews and wished for convenience. Head of Department Fevzi Demir, 2018 asphalt season in the Salihli 97 mile asphalt will be thrown, he said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which accelerated the road construction works with the increase of air temperatures, began to pave the way between Kızılavlu and Akören neighborhoods in Salihli district. Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Road Sal
- Salihli's Dream Project Prepares for Opening 10/08/2018 Construction work on the Izmir-Ankara highway by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality continues to work in the ongoing construction of the Bridge Interchange Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda, said the top passage will be opened as soon as possible. Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in the junction of the construction work at the point where the construction of the crossroads continued the construction of the Bridge Interchange found. President Kayda, the land ramp of completion of the landing ramp in the direction of Ankara, Manisa-Izmir direction ramp for the landing ramp said the work is continuing. Her Human Life is More Than Important ı Remarking that death accidents will end thanks to Köprülü intersection, Her
- 500 Underground Car Park, Salihli's Service 18/11/2018 Modern Market, Underground Car Park and Bedesten Bazaar project, which was realized by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Salihli district on the old truck garage, continues to facilitate the lives of citizens. In the 700 counter market in the marketplace, after Wednesday, the tradesman's shopkeepers set up his countertop for the first time; The 500 underground car park was also available to the Salihli people. Salihlili citizens, parking at the entrance to the MANULAS toll booth will be able to easily subscribe and park their vehicles without traffic problems. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality came to Salihli for another good news. In Salihli, underground car park for 500 vehicles was put into service of the people of Salihli. It will reduce the problem of traffic congestion and vatandaş
- Asphalt is being thrown at Köprülü Junction in Salihli 28/12/2018 Hot asphalt works started at Manisa Metropolitan Municipality at the bridge junction on E96 İzmir-Ankara highway. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, wishes to eliminate the financially damaged and fatal accidents in Salihli, as well as to realize the project they have implemented in order to differentiate between domestic and intercity traffic. also heralded that the upper part of the bridge will be opened soon. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in the district of Salihli mortal and financially damaged accidents were initiated at the point where the work began in the Crossroads and Road Application Project asphalt works began. Salihli Mayor Zeki Kayda's work Sal
- Salihli's Modern Junction is Counting Days for Opening 30/01/2019 In order to ensure the safe transportation of the citizens and to relax the flow of traffic, the first stage (overpass) of the bridge-crossing project on the E96 İzmir-Ankara highway by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa will be put into service in the coming days. Izmir-Ankara highway on the way to the resort of the intersection of the citizens of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality due to the route of the resort is also intensely used by the Deputy Secretary General Yilmaz Gençoğlu, next 10 in the day the first phase of the intersection of the heralded that they plan to open to traffic. One of the giant investments of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which is one of the major investments of Salihli, is at the end of the project. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Man
- Bus Stations in Ahmetli and Salihli 12/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has renewed bus stops in various neighborhoods of Ahmetli and Salihli districts in order to provide safe and comfortable transportation for citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the asphalted roads, started to renew the stops in the needed neighborhoods. Transportation Department teams in Ataköy, Bahçecik, Dereköy, Hacıköseli, Gökkaya and Karkın neighborhoods in Ahmetli district; In the district of Salihli, Yilmaz completed the installation of new bus stations in Kurttutan, Kemer, Kemerdamları and Çayköy. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. Bus stops, which protect citizens from rainfall in winter and from heat and sun in summer, should be periodically da
- Prestige Streets Are Very Good for Salihli 23/02/2019 The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, Şüheda and Acar 'Prestij Cadde' projects that Salihli brought to the citizens, brought new living spaces to the citizens. Renewed infrastructure from beginning to end; The prestigious streets that gained admiration of the people of Salihli with the modern superstructure arrangements won the admiration of the people of the district. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has gained the appreciation of the citizens with the prestige avenue projects implemented throughout the province, has brought Şüheda and Avar Streets to the new appearance in the Salihli district. 'Water infrastructure, rain water lines' were completed in a planned manner. Şüheda and Avar avenues, with their superstructure arrangements, started.
- Death Road In Salihli 07/03/2019 Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality visited Salihli and opened the first stage of the Bülent Ecevit Interchange Project which was built by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality to Salihli and the road called kazandır way of death Man. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa visited Salihli to open the first stage of the Bülent Ecevit Interchange Project, which was built by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality to replace the junction called Belediye death junction Sal which was given to Salihli. Mayor Zeki Kayda, Mayor of Salihli at the entrance of Salihli, MHP Provincial Chairman Ömer Baysal, MHP and AK Party organizations and neighborhood Başkan
- Nostalgic Trolley Nostalgic Line 17/05/2012 IETT renewed the clothes of the citizens on the nostalgic tramway running on Istiklal Street. The new clothes, designed on the basis of the fashion of the 1930, carry the nostalgia of the past years. One of the most photographed objects in the world, the clothes of the patriots who served on the nostalgic tram, which is regarded as the symbol of Istanbul, was redesigned based on the fashion of the 1930. IETT's red, white and gray logo colors are designed on the basis of the new clothes in the summer and winter were sewn from two different fabrics. New design suits consist of jackets, pants, shirts, vests, ties and shoes. IETT'ta with the citizens of Tunel also working with the mechanics'
- 175 of Russian Railways. A cartoon was made in honor of the Foundation Anniversary. 18/10/2012 Sixty-second cartoons tell the history of local railways by moving the audience from the past to the future railway lines of Russia. ITAR-TASS News Agency, prepared by Aleksandr Petrov, who won the Oscar with the cartoon version of the novel "Deniz and Deniz". The feature of the cartilage is the 'revived painting' technique. Using this technique, the artist transfers the images onto the glass with his fingers and, in very special cases, applies to the brush's help. Each scene is a unique table and this table comes to the screen instantly. Every scene taken by the camera is erased partially or completely, and the artist starts to draw a new movement.
- 353 Km Line Drawing on Army Roads 21/03/2019 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality continues its activities in order to ensure safer traffic flow on the streets and streets paved across the province and to increase the comfort of the roads. Metropolitan Municipality teams, in the last two years completed the asphalt work on the road about 353 km-made line work. CHIEF GUIDANCE TO USERS The Mayor of the Greater Municipality of Ordu Engin Tekintaş, who provided information about the work, stated that the road line works were continued in order to increase the traffic safety in the street, street and district group roads, where hot asphalt works were completed throughout the city. he said he was allowed to use it. mes