AirHelp, 40 40 from different countries has analyzed the evaluations of more than a thousand passengers and determined the best airports in the world. Sabiha Gokcen Airport was able to enter the first 30. The newly opened Istanbul Airport is expected to be on the top of this list next year.
AirHelp experts evaluated the parameters such as flight-departure program compliance at airports, convenience for passengers, quality of service, availability of shops and cafes. The list includes a total of 132 airports.
Hamad Airport, located in Doha, Qatar's capital city, was selected as the world's best airport by taking 10 points through 8,39.
Tokyo's Haneda Airport ranked second with 8,39, while Greece's Athens Airport ranked third with 8,38 points.
From Turkey could only take place during xnumx'unc of the list is the Sabiha Gokcen Airport. (the Turizmgünlüg)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Railway Connections to Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen Airports 14/04/2014 Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen Airports Railway Links: 4 Km. Ataturk Airport connection, 9 Km. In the project which includes the connection of Sabiha Gökçen Airport: The projects of the project which is intended to be connected to Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen Airports directly, were completed on 01 July 2011. • 4 Km. Ataturk Airport connection, 9 Km. Sabiha Gökçen Airport connection includes: • Direct connection to Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen Airports. • Fast, double line, electric, signal, Application Project has been completed. • Construction tender preparation work is in progress Project Launch Date: 2007 Project Planned Completion Date: 2017 Project •
- ICF Airports Antalya Airport entered the world's number one airport 17/03/2015 ICF Airports Antalya Airport Entered between the world's leading airports: ICF Airports Antalya Airport has reached its highest level this year with its planned and stable march in the Avrupa Airport Carbon Accreditation: program launched in 2009 reached. Since 2009, ICF Airports Antalya Airport has continued its efforts to reduce carbon emissions within the scope of the European Airports Association project. optimization) The level reached the 2010 phase. ICF Airports 1 and IC
- Erzurum New York Times List 12/01/2011 In recent days, the Universiade 2011 World University Winter Games, which gathered the attention of Erzurum, the New York Times evaluated with the world-famous ski resorts. Erzurum Culture and Tourism Provincial Director Fikret Ozturk, one of the most important newspapers in America, the New York Times, Erzurum, 41 winter tourism is to be seen, he said. New York Times, his readers in the world in recent days in the poll 2010 Istanbul, which describes the desired place of the most seen in the newspaper, Japan in Melbourne, Melbourne in Australia and Estonia in the world famous centers such as Tallinn with Estonia in Erzurum ' also took place. Ozturk, America's Öz
- TCDD 99 2 with million TL Loss in Duty Losses List. had 07/07/2013 TCDD 99 2 with million TL Loss in Duty Losses List. Had Duty Loss of Turkey State Railways 99 Occurred in Million Level ... State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) 2013 In the first quarter, the accrued total job losses 168.5 Million level and the total duty losses was 3.088.000.000 TL. Undersecretariat of Treasury announced the duty losses of SEEs as of 31 March 2013. Accordingly, the duty loss incurred during the period in the January-March period of 2013 was 168 Million 492 Thousand TL. As of the first quarter of total payment and no down payment, the total duty which is transferred to the next period Toplam
- Kanal Istanbul list of projects that will change the world 20/06/2016 Kanal Istanbul list the projects that will change the world: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's' Kanal Istanbul Erd project ranked first in the list of projects that will change the world. American Huffington Post news site prepared by the "new world's seven wonders" list of projects that will change the world was included. In the first list of the list, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has a "Kanal Istanbul" project. Huffington Post, which includes a night shot from the Bosphorus, wrote that the Black Sea and Marmara Sea would be connected for the second time with this project. Website gave the following statements: "Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, a crazy project called the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara to each other ...
- Metro Istanbul ”Capital 500“ List 02/08/2018 In the 500 Capital Journal research, which determined 356 of the Metro Istanbul, Turkey's largest companies. has entered the ordinary list. Moving with the vision of being the leading brand that provides world class transportation services and solutions to its customers with its continuously developing technology, Metro İstanbul is the biggest 8 of the transportation sector. was listed as company. This research, which is carried out with the evaluation of many numerical data of the companies, is considered as a Municipality Affiliate company in public service and it is considered important to see the effect of customer side growth on commercial growth in the sector where Metro Istanbul serves. Metro Istanbul, customer-oriented service concept, new mission, vision Metro
- Heavy snow affected Moscow airports 12/01/2015 Heavy snow affected Moscow airports: some flights were canceled and postponed at airports due to snowfall in Moscow, Russia. At 3 airport in Moscow, 80 can be carried out with delayed flight and 12 has been canceled. Domestic and foreign citizens who tried to return to their homes after the New Year holiday were negatively affected by the disruptions in flights. According to Interfax, the flights could not be made regularly due to the cleaning of the runways and the washing of the planes against icing. Additional 15 minute preparation for landing and takeoff for each aircraft was performed. The 43 was scheduled to be delayed at Domodedovo Airport and the 12 flight was canceled. Dom
- Google Maps Train Stations and Airports 30/11/2013 Google Maps Train Stations and Airports: Google continues to improve the Maps platform with airports and train stations. Google Maps continues to grow. Roads, interiors, oceans, error space, now will begin to provide support for transportation lines. According to Google's official description, the 16 airport and more than 50 trains will be included in the Metro station Maps application. New panoramic images, Street View feature with Google Maps and Google Earth applications will be installed gradually. Thanks to the Google Indoors feature, the interior of these centers is interactive. Airports and railway stations are mainly US, Havalim
- UTIKAD President Erkeskin: ”Airports should be Free Zone UT 06/12/2013 UTIKAD President Erkeskin: Serbest Airports Must Be Free Zones Erk 7. International Logitrans Transport Fair, "the Turkish Air Cargo Opportunities and Challenges in Industry" Speaking at a panel discussion on UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, despite the capacity increase in the Turkish air cargo transport, noting that serious infrastructure problems and lack of capacity there, "Turkey's' In order to be a regional hub, airports should be configured as free zones of cargo facilities, he said. Turkish Cargo Vice President Mr. Mahfi Kızılkaya, who is the moderator of Schenker Arkas Air Freight Branch and moderated by Mr. Halit Anlatan, will be the speaker of Aremelik Airline / Logistics Purchasing Manager Sanem Sipahi.
- Obstacles at airports 12/04/2014 Obstacles at airports: The number of airports that have been certified within the scope of the Barrier-Free Airport Project carried out to provide convenience for passengers with reduced mobility or restricted mobility has increased to 26. Efforts are underway to make airports suitable for the use of disabled citizens. Within the scope of the an Barrier-Free Airport Project Kuruluş implemented by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, it has been granted the Certificate of Obstacle-Free Airport for Muğla Milas / Bodrum, Samsun / Çarşamba, Amasya / Merzifon, Trabzon, Kayseri and Denizli / Çardak Airports. Thus, 26 became the number of airports in the project. In accordance with the certificates issued within the scope of the Barrier-Free Airport Project, the relevant institutions operating in airports, such as licenses, certificates to be paid Havalimanı
- Safety alarm at airports, bus stations and train stations 29/02/2016 Airports in bus stations and train stations security alarm: Turkey's various after passing Interior Ministry movements experienced terrorist incidents in recent years in the provinces, 81 airports in the province, ports, has launched safety inspections in bus stations and train stations. Airports, bus and train stations in the security alarm Turkey's various after passing Interior Ministry movements experienced terrorist incidents in recent years in the provinces, 81 airports in the province, ports, has launched safety inspections in bus stations and train stations. The inspectors commissioned by the Ministry went to the relevant points and started investigations. The inspectors who will complete their inspections until the end of February will prepare a report on their work and submit them to the ministry. In Ankara and Istanbul Ankara
- The Minister gave the gospel! .. Airports will be connected to cities by rail system 27/01/2017 The Minister gave the gospel! .. Airports will be connected to cities by rail system: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, emphasizing that the integration of transportation types is very important, "Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen airports and Istanbul New Airport rail system to connect with the city center has been initiated. The tender will be held in the first half of this year to connect the airport to the city center by rail. said. Arslan, in his statement, expressing the importance of the integration of each other transportation types, said that none of the other is not independent. Arslan explained that they have connected the main corridors in terms of transportation, "When the investor invests in any place," types of transportation "
- IGA Airports Construction will Make 7 Bin Personnel Recruitment More 07/03/2017 IGA Airports Construction will make 7 Thousand Personnel Recruitment: IGA Airports Construction CEO Yusuf Akçayoğlu has announced that the number of employees in the NTV live broadcast will be increased from 23 thousand to 30 thousand. GIANT COMPANY WILL TAKE MORE OF 7 THOUSAND STAFF! IGA Airports Construction CEO Yusuf Akçayoğlu, who made important statements to NTV about the latest situation in the construction of the 3 airport in Istanbul, said that with the 3 airport, 100 will have a job opportunity for a thousand people. We RURAL EMPLOYMENT RECORD IN TURKEY Yusuf Akçaoğlu the "final status all items in construction activities will continue to wait for each other at the same time the ediyor.xnumx'ünc 3 thousand people working at the airport. 22 thousand before winter, you know ...
- 1 hours free parking at İSPARK airports 13/09/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İSPARK will provide free parking at 1 hours at Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen airports. İSPARK is launching a new application in the car parks of approximately 3 bin 500, which is opened close to Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airport. Especially in order to eliminate the long queues and the traffic caused by waiting vehicles at the airport entrances, drivers will be directed to İSPARK car parks located at 5 minutes away from the airport. It will be provided to prevent the dangers caused by the cars waiting on the highway and to ensure a safe parking. Ring services for drivers who leave their cars in ISPARK car parks or wait to get their passengers İS
- İSPARK, 2 hours will be free at airports 12/10/2017 1 hours started to be used in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's airports İSPARK car parks. In line with the increasing demand and the request of the citizens, the free application was extended to 2 hours by taking into consideration the delay of the passengers coming from Turkey and abroad with the instructions of the Mayor of Istanbul Mevlüt Uysal. The free application period of 3 bin 500 vehicle parking lots, which were opened close to İSPARK, Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airport, was extended. Drivers will be able to use İSPARK airport parking lots free of charge for 2 hours. Initiated to prevent long queues in both airport entrances and prohibited parking in the safety strip ın
- Overall Turkey Airports Domestic Passenger Traffic Decrease of 07/06/2018 The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) announced the airline airplane, passenger and freight statistics for May of 2018. Accordingly, in May of 2018; According to the same month of the previous year, 2,3 decreased by% 75.353 and 11,9 increased by 58.586. Overflight traffic in the same month was 24,8 with an increase of 40.648. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served by the Airline reached 7,7 with% 174.587 increase with overpasses. This month airports across Turkey Domestic passenger traffic decreased by 0,7 9.303.222%, non ...
- How to Perform Flight Control Tests at Airports 18/07/2018 Funda Ocak, the Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager of State Airports Authority, gave information about air navigation systems and devices and flight control activities in his twitter account. Here he shares made by the January General Director: Turkey Airports operation with Turkey, the regulation of air traffic in the airspace and fulfilling successfully control tasks DHMİ, taking place among the leading investment institutions of our country in recent years has undertaken important projects. * And also; Air navigation and air navigation services established at certain points along the flight paths to ensure safe transportation and transportation of air…
- Records were broken in the amount of cargo transported with xnumx` Airports in Turkey 23/07/2018 All airports 2007-2017 years as executive arrival and departure time among the thousand 26 555 498 million tons of cargo in Turkey (baggage, cargo and mail) moved. Carried luggage with time made all the airports in Turkey, has increased over the years the amount of load cargo consisting mail. Turkey airports domestic and international cargo transported on time, in 2007 1 546 thousand million tonk that 184 2008 1 million in increased 644 to 14 thousand. 2009 million 1 726 345 2010 2 21 76 2011 2 249 473 2012 2 249 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Number of Passengers at Airports Increase 27/07/2018 According to the June 2018 data of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority, the number of passengers increased at 54 airport compared to the same period of the previous year. The highest increase was seen at the Cappadocia Airport with a rate of 98. Airports in our country, the number of incoming-outgoing passengers in the 2017 end of June (the first 6 monthly) showed an increase of 16.2 percent. According to this increase, 83 million 963 passenger passenger traffic was seen in 379 million by the end of June, while 2018 million 97 thousand 604 passengers were served as of June. When the numbers of incoming and outgoing passengers are analyzed according to the decreasing traffic, İstanbul Atatürk Gelen
- Global Success From Airports in Tourism Regions 30/08/2018 30 for Europe's most popular summer holiday destination according to a report comparing the 2017 2018 July and July, said period, the highest increase in passengers to the summit of airports Turkey settled airports. Milas-Bodrum, Antalya and Dalaman Airports took part in the first 5. Funda Ocak, General Director of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), shared the information on Twitter from the social media account Twitter for the most popular 30 summer holiday destination published by Anker Report. Accordingly it took place at airports along the top of the list of the leading holiday resorts in Turkey. ...
- Istanbul and Antalya Airports Fly High in August 10/09/2018 State Airports Authority General Manager and Chairman of the Board in January Funda, social media accounts on Twitter "EUROCONTROL 2018 AUGUST TURKEY DATA" were found about sharing. According to the Eurocontrol Statistical Reference Region data, the shares of General Manager Ocak, who stated that Antalya Airport is the European 153.6 with the daily average 1 departure in charter flights, is as follows: Antalya Airport daily average charter flights in August ranked. As of the end of August on the chartered flights, the 153.6 has increased by% 21.0 compared to the same period of the previous year.
- 6,2 of the European Expeditions 09/10/2018 9 thousand 527 expeditions were carried out from Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen airports during the 813 month of this year. Considering that 2018 million 8 thousand flights were made in 400 during January-September period, 6,2 was organized from Istanbul airports in 2018 105 102 247 63 352 165 9 175 648 A thousand 110 arrivals and departures were made. During this period, a total of 915 thousand 64 departures and flights were performed from the airport. XNUMX thousand XNUMX flights were made from Sabiha Gökçen Airport during XNUMX monthly period of the year. XNUMX bin XNUMX in domestic lines, XNUMX in international lines hat
- The Rise of Our Airports in Europe Continues 09/10/2018 State Airports Administration (SAMA) General Manager and Chairman of the Board Funda in January, some details of the September 2018 announced that data from Eurocontrol Turkey's official Twitter account. Accordingly, in September; Antalya Airport daily average 144.7 take the first place in the charter flights, while Istanbul Ataturk Airport Eurocontrol Statistical Reference Region in the daily flights with the average daily 572.1 took the third place. Here he shares January Funda: The Eurocontrol data was announced in September 2018 Turkey. Accordingly, the number of arriving flights in Turkey in September compared to the same period of the previous year 7.2% in the number of departing aircraft 7.3%, transit ...
- Balikesir and Bingol Airports Yeşillendi 15/06/2018 Green Airport Certificate was given to Balıkesir Central Airport and Green Certificate was given to Bingöl Airport. Thus, the number of airports certified by the Green Airport within the structure of the State Airports Authority was increased to 5, while the number of Green Establishment certified airports increased to 45. The Green Airport (Green Airport) Project is being carried out by SHGM in order to systematically reduce and, if possible, eliminate the damages to the environment and human health by the organizations operating at the airports. In order for an airport to receive the Green Airport erek Green Airport erek title, organizations within the scope of the project operating in the airport must meet the necessary conditions and obtain a ”Green Enterprise Certificate Bir. In this context, Bingöl Airport Bu
- Airports in Turkey Continues to Rise in Europe 11/05/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, airports in Turkey, stating that continued in the first quarter of the rise in the European list, "a year 25 the highest increase over a million in the number of passengers between the passengers on the airports Ataturk, was Sabiha Gokcen and Antalya airports." said. Arslan evaluated the report of the European Airports Council (ACI EUROPE) for the first quarter of the year. Europe's top growing airports in Istanbul Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen Airport and Antalya airports stated that Armstrong, "the number of passengers in the first quarter of the year compared to the same period last year Istanbul Ataturk 21,5 percent in Airport, Sabiha Gokcen 18,5 percent in Airport, Antalya ...