ropeways were suspended for a month
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- A month's break from the cable car rides in Bursa 01/05/2019 A part of the cable car line providing alternative transportation between Bursa and Uludağ was taken care of for a month. Bursa Teleferik Inc., which has reached the peak with thousands of 500 passengers per hour, has announced that it will be maintained on the cable car lines between Teferrüç Station and Sarıalan on 176 May-2 June in order to provide better service to the citizens. stated that it will continue.
- Uludağ Cable Car Breaks Interrupted Due to Maintenance 07/05/2019 Türkiyenin'n one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature who will get the warning came to Uludag by cable car. Bursa-Uludag, which provides the alternative transportation of the cable car line maintenance services will be done for a month due to breaks. Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. It was announced that the ropeway line, which provides alternative transportation between the city center and Uludağ, was taken care of. 140 passenger with a capacity of one thousand 500 per hour, 9 kilometers with the world's longest cable car line in the written statement made by Bursa Teleferik AS, "In order to serve our valued guests better."
- Eskişehir Express, which runs between Haydarpaşa-Eskişehir-Haydarpaşa, was interrupted 27/12/2011 Due to the construction works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to the 3 hour, new traffic arrangements were made with the local administrations about passenger and freight trains operated on the Köseköy-Gebze line. In the statement, 1 January 2012 As of Sunday, even research and ground survey studies will be done in the Köseköy-Gebze section between the hours 10.00 and 15.00 between the hours of traffic to be closed to the line and the train will not operate in the statement of the new traffic arrangement in the process said the following information about: Eskişehir Express between Eskişehir and Haydarpaşa was interrupted. East Express between Ankara and Kars will be operated between Ankara-Kars-Ankara. Express, Haydarpaşa-Ankara-Haydarpaşa flights Eks
- Kars-Akyaka Train Schedules interrupted 20/09/2016 Kars-Akyaka Train Schedules were interrupted: 26 On July 2016, within the scope of the visit to Kars Tbilisi Kars Railway Line, Minister of Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan 87'in said the completion of the project, the work continues uninterrupted. Within the scope of the project, a one-month interruption was made for the DMU-Set trains departing from Kars-Akyaka. 19 On October 2016, Kars-Akyaka scheduled to continue operations on the railway line will be carried out in line with BTK. Within the scope of the project, it is aimed to train trainers with diesel locomotives until the end of the year.
- High-speed trains, which make flights between Konya and Ankara, will stop for a while. 17/04/2012 2006 was launched in 23 and 2011 was put into service at 8 August 8. 16 passengers can be transported at a time in the high-speed train service which runs 419 on a daily basis between Konya and Ankara. Although the speed of 309 kilometers / 300 kilometers / hour speed can be done, even though the speed of the intervening process was not reached. Especially in the harsh winter months, the high speed train line has been damaged and serious care is inevitable. The trip time is 1 hours 15 minutes Seyir
- Severe wind barriers to ropeway flights in Bursa 02/02/2018 The airport, which is the major center of winter and nature tourism, was stopped due to weather conditions. A thousand 500 passengers per hour with the 176 cabin from the summit, Bursa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement, "Our facility due to the strong wind 2 February will be closed on Friday," the statement said.
- Lodos Obstacle to the Cable Car Expeditions in Bursa 07/03/2018 Due to adverse weather conditions, flights were interrupted today due to adverse weather conditions between Bursa and Uludağ. According to information received, the city has been effective for some time in the wind due to 20 approximately one 8 wagons per second to the Uludag'ya ropeway was canceled today's flights. Bursa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement, "Our facility will be closed on Wednesday due to severe winds 7 March." expression was used.
- Wind Block on Cable Car Expeditions in Bursa 20/03/2018 Between the Bursa-Uludağ route, which provides alternative transportation, was interrupted due to adverse weather conditions. According to information received, the city will be effective for a while, due to the strong winds, the 20 8 wagons at approximately XNUMX seconds will not be performed today. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Our facility will be closed due to strong wind." expression was used.
- Christmas arrangement for bus services in Bursa 31/12/2015 New Year's arrangement in bus schedules in Bursa: According to the arrangement made by BURULAŞ, 31 December - 1 January bus operations to work was announced. Bursa will also work overtime for the new year. CLICK HERE FOR THE CHILDREN'S TARIFF
- Banner barrier for metro services in Bursa 31/10/2016 Banner obstacle to the metro services in Bursa: Expeditions were stopped due to the banner wandering around the wires that provide the flow in the metro transportation in Bursa. The cloth banner circulated around the wires that provided the flow in Bursaray caused the flights to stop. The cloth banner around the electricity wires providing the current in Bursaray caused Davutdede-Kestel flights to stop. Passengers who were in a great panic with the current cut, the authorities took a deep breath with the announcement. On the other lines, citizens were also told at the Gökdere station. Passengers departing from the train from the Gökdere station, boarded the bus with the directions directed by the authorities. Gokdere-Kestel bus transfer between the citizens took their way home. Authorities are the most ın
- Cableway failure in Bursa 03/11/2014 Ropeway failure in Bursa: the new cable car line in Bursa, the citizens in the cabins thrown in the air about 10 minute stranded. Local and foreign tourists from Bursa to Uludag to bring the renewed ropeway failures came up again. In the evening, due to a breakdown in the fuse, the ropeway cabins hung around 10 minutes. After stopping the cable cars, the citizens took a sigh of relief after the breakdown.
- Technical fault barrier for BUDO flights 16/11/2014 BUDO expeditions Technical failure barrier: BUDO canceled its two flights today. BURULAŞ indicated a technical failure due to the cancellation of the flight between Bursa and Istanbul. Two of the Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO) flights operated between Bursa and Istanbul were canceled due to a technical fault. According to a written statement made by Bursa Transport and Public Transport Administration (BURULAŞ), the time will not be realized due to a technical breakdown in Bursa (Mudanya) -İstanbul (Kabataş) in 16.30 and in Istanbul (Kabataş) -Bursa (Mudanya) in 19.00.
- Railway line between Tekirdağ Muratlı and 2. passenger transportation work interrupted for line construction 28/12/2011 The construction of Tekirdağ Muratlı was completed by the Çelikler Holding, and the 31 kilometer railway line expansion and 2. passenger transport was suspended for line construction. 13 by TCDD After the signalization-telecommunication systems to be auctioned in January, the new line will be completed by making the connection of the line izasyon Gar Customs Directorate izasyon. By the sea to the Aegean region, Tekirdağ Muratlı announced that the new works that will connect Europe through the trainings will be completed and put into service in 2012. Çelikler Holding subcontractor companies, SEOM İnş. Imp. Exp. Singing. And Tic. Ltd. ŞTİ and ÇEL-SA Hafriyat İnş. Singing. And Tic. Ltd. By ŞTİ, 5 Ş
- Ankara-Konya YHT line breaks 18/02/2012 Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) line due to the ongoing intense type and storm was reported to interrupt the YHT flights. In a written statement made by the General Directorate of State Railways, some parts of the Ankara-Konya YHT line, stating that the effective type and storm was effective, the following information was given: '' In some places due to the accumulation of snow up to 3 meters in some parts of Ankara-Konya YHT was interrupted temporarily. In line with the reports of Polatlı-Bozdağ guide vehicles in front of the YHT sets, the YHT service at 21.15, which is operating between Ankara and Konya in order not to risk the expedition safety, was safely returned to Ankara. Ankara Garası Ankara
- Ovit Tunnel construction interrupted within the scope of occupational safety measures 12/11/2014 Construction of the Ovit Tunnel was interrupted within the scope of occupational safety measures: 14 has been suspended since November, within the scope of occupational safety measures for the construction of the 3 kilometer Ovit Tunnel, which is underway within the boundaries of the İkizdere district of Rize. Turkey and was identified as the world's longest, one of the highway tunnel project Ovit Tunnel Project in Karaman Ermenek experienced in the district made after the mine disaster investigation in're missing some of the procedures related to job security. Tunnel construction to stop the missing 3 2014 XNUMX stop on the date, the construction of the tunnel will begin by the end of the month with the elimination of the deficiencies said. Job security…
- The subway in Bursa failed, the passengers were stranded 10/04/2016 In Bursa, the subway was damaged, the passengers were stranded: the Bursa-Emekay-Arabayatağı expedition to the emergency system due to the failure of my passengers in Bursaray experienced a difficult time. While some passengers were suffering, Bursaray flights went back to normal after the 13 minutes of work that took place in the center. some passengers suffered from panic due to hot and stuffiness. Passengers reacted after about 10 18.40 minutes after the train's lights went out. Some passengers calling to Vatmana wanted the doors to be opened. In the meantime, some Bu
- Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç and his wife Münevver Arınç, enjoying the chairlift 07/01/2013 PRIME MINISTER Deputy Bulent Arinc and his wife Münevver Arınç, Uludağ peaked with the chairlift. Bülent Arınç continued his tour in Bursa, the constituency and spent the night in Uludağ, the first one in the Polisevi district. After wandering in the Hotel Zone with his wife Münevver Arınç and Bursa Governor Şahabettin Harput in the morning he climaxed in the first area and the chairlift of Ali Ağaoğlu Hotel in Mandra. Journalists, "What was the weather at the summit?" answering the question Arinc, Uludag has not come for a long time and from this trip his wife was happy, he said. Uludag and Bursa, as well as Turkey's Arinc noted that a beauty said: "Bursa Uludag essentially with the sea ...
- Alsancak Station Will Not Serve About One Year Train 13/01/2012 Due to the new arrangements to be made on the 140-kilometer-long İZBAN line, which carries an average of 80 thousand passengers per day, the historic Alsancak Station will be closed to trains for a year. Every day thousands of passengers will be transported by bus after the station is closed. the starting point of the history of Alsancak Station Izmir of the first railway line in Anatolia, will be closed Metropolitan Municipality and entered service with TCDD cooperation, Turkey's largest city rail public system izban the new station and the underpass construction because trains. According to the news of Egeli Sabah, as well as the regular train service, the most normal
- Uludag Ropeway Line 31 starts test runs in March 14/03/2014 Uludag Ropeway Line 31 is launching its trial in March: Bursa Ropeway 31, which is the longest-distance aircraft in the world, will start its trial on Monday. Expeditions will start on the 4 bin 980 meter long route between Teferrüç-Kadıyayla and Sarıalan. Construction and construction works between the Sarıalan Hotels Region will be clarified after the decision of the court. One of the symbolic structures of Bursa, the rallying test runs will begin in March, just after the local elections. The Ministry of European Union Youth Center has been supported by the Turkish National Agency and conducted by Green Bursam Association in partnership with the Metropolitan Municipality and Uludag University Gençlik
- Storm storm to Uludağ cable car 12/01/2016 Uludag ropeway to the ropeway service: Uludag, fast and pleasant to make the cable car rides, the speed of the 73 kilometer speed was canceled due to lodos. Lodos, which is effective in Bursa, continues to affect life negatively. Violent lodos has canceled the ropeway. Bursa Teleferik Inc. General Directorate said in a statement, "Today is expected to continue to operate because of the lodos will not have flights," the statement said. On the other hand, severe lodos signage and billboards were also removed. Lodosta had a hard time trying to walk.
- New Year arrangement for Uludag cable cars 28/12/2016 New Year arrangement for Uludağ cable car services: Bursa Teleferik AŞ General Manager Burhan Özgümüş has announced that there will be continuous cable car service from 31 to 08.00 in Uludağ and 02.00 to next day until 31. Burhan Ozgul Bursa Teleferik General Manager, the winter season after the opening of a significant increase in passenger capacity, he said. For those who want to enter the New Year's Eve in this framework, Özgümüş said that they will make special arrangements for the New Year's Eve. X The cable car will serve 08.00 for Christmas on December, from 02.00 to XNUMX on the next day. However, if there is demand, we will continue to take passengers out. Ancak
- Uludag Ropeway will start its flights at the end of May 20/05/2014 Uludağ Teleferik will start flights at the end of May: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe heralded that the Metropolitan Municipality will begin travel at the end of May in the new ropeway which has been modernized with the aim of making the transportation to Uludağ more modern. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Governor Munir Karaloğlu together with the cable car Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations, Uludag Hotels Region and Coban. Expressing that the work of the ropeway has reached the stage of completion, the Mayor Recep Altepe gave information on the ropeway, which is one of the important means of transportation in the city of Bursa, and said, çalış Important steps for the development of tourism in Bursa ef
- Lodos barrier to Uludağ cable car services 29/01/2015 Lodos barrier to Uludağ cable car services: The cable cars operated between the city center and Uludağ by the Metropolitan Municipality will not be able to make 30 Ocak-1 in February due to the strong wind (lodos). Bursa Teleferik General Manager Burhan Ozgum, a written statement, according to the information received from the authorities of the meteorological lodos reported at the end of the week. The speed of the wind exceeds 80 kilometers per hour, the system does not operate because of passenger safety Emphasizing the system, "the world is nowhere in such weather conditions are not provided service. He was used.
- Obstacle to Lodos in Bursa 16/12/2017 Negative weather conditions disrupt sea transportation. BUDO has canceled many of your voyages. On the other hand, the ropeway service was stopped in Bursa. Some of the Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO) flights were canceled due to adverse weather conditions. According to the announcement of canceled flights; 08: The expedition of Bursa (Mudanya) - Istanbul (Eminonu / Sirkeci) on 00 has been canceled due to weather conditions. 08: Istanbul (Eminonu / Sirkeci) - Bursa (Mudanya) expedition in the history of 30 has been canceled due to weather conditions. 08: The expedition of Bursa (Mudanya) - Istanbul (Büyükçekmece) on 30 has been canceled due to weather conditions. 09: The expedition of Bursa (Mudanya) - Istanbul (Eminonu / Sirkeci) on 00 has been canceled due to the weather. UM
- Wind Obstruction in Bursa 01/04/2018 Bursa-Uludag, which provides alternative transportation to the cable car flights due to adverse weather conditions were suspended today. According to information received, the strong winds in Bursa for some time due to the 20 8 wagons per second to approximately a month of Uludağ'da cable car service can not be performed. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Our facility will be closed on Sunday due to the strong wind 01.04.2018." expression was used.