Kütahya Dumlupınar University Rector. Dr. Remzi Goren, Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. in Eskişehir (TÜLOMSAŞ), visited.
Professor Dr. Remzi Gören, Kütahya Social Sciences Vocational School Director Assoc. Dr. Hakan Kara's TÜLOMSAŞ'da human resources competency study in order to see the site of the Rector TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Hunter welcomed the visit.
Hayri Avci and Professor Dr. During their bilateral meeting, Remzi Gören agreed to increase the possibilities of cooperation between the two institutions.
The contractor's first car workshop in Turkey and then navigate Headquarters Revolution Trolley Hayri covering the land, he offered his thanks stating his satisfaction with the visit.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- From Rector Köse, TCDD İzmir 3. Visit to Regional Manager Koçbay 24/07/2018 Rector of Izmir Katip Çelebi University Dr. Saffet Köse, TCDD İzmir 3. He visited Regional Director Selim Koçbay in his office. Rector of Izmir Katip Çelebi University Dr. Saffet Köse, Vice Rectors Dr. Adnan Kaya and Prof.Dr. Dr. Turan Gökçe, Secretary General V. Nuretdin Officer, TCDD 3. They visited the Regional Director Selim Koçbay in his office. Koçbay expressed satisfaction with the visit after the meeting.
- Kaya Motorists Association President Kaya, KBU Rector visited Uysal 13/02/2014 Kaya Motorists Association President Kaya, KBU Rector visited Uysal: Association of Railway Engineers (DEMÜHDER) President Sukru Tayfun Kaya Karabuk University (KBU) Rector. Dr. He visited Burhanettin Uysal. Kaya, in his speech at the visit, came together with his engineer friends working on the railroads, followed the developments in the railway transportation sector and said that they set up an association in order to spread the railways across the country. That rock contact, though late in the NW as DEMÜHD, "in relation to the railways until now, a first rail in Turkey for opening the Systems Engineering Department would like to thank you very much. This part you have open ...
- TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Bayrakçıl, Rector Visits Polat 22/03/2018 Turkey Railway Machines Industry Corporation (TÜDEMSAŞ) Deputy Managing Director Celalettin Bayrakçıl, Karabük University Rector Dr. He visited Refik Polat. During his visit in the office of the Rectorate, he gave information to Rector Polat about the investments he made in recent years and the innovations he added to the freight wagon sector. During the visit, Rector Polat expressed his pleasure for welcoming the guests at Karabuk University and thanked the guests. Deputy Director of TÜDEMSAŞ Celalettin Bayrakçıl is from Karabük University and Rector. Dr. Refik Polat said he was pleased to visit.
- TCDD Transportation Co. General Manager Kurt visited NEVU Rector Affiliate 11/04/2018 TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt, Rector of Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Veli University (NEVÜ) Dr. He visited Mazhar Affiliate. TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager and Chairman of the Board Veysi Kurt Welcomed President NEVÜ Rector. Dr. Mazhar Bagut, expressed his satisfaction with visits to them thanked. Providing information to the General Manager Kurt about the university, Rector Affiliate also stated that the high speed train project, which Nevsehir has been waiting for for years with longing and excitement, will provide great added value to the development of our country, the city and the region. General Directorate of State Railways, Kayseri-Nevsehir-Aksaray-Konya and Antalya Demir
- Regional Director Koçbay Visits to Rector Hotar 05/08/2018 TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Director Selim Koçbay, Rector of Dokuz Eylül University Dr. Nükhet visited Hotar, wished success in his new position. TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay and TCDD AŞ Izmir Regional Coordinator Habil Emir, Rector of Dokuz Eylül University. Dr. Fatma Seniha visited Nukhet Hotar in her office. Regional Director Koçbay and Emir visited during the visit. Dr. He wished them success in his works. Prof. dr. Hotar expressed his pleasure with the visit.
- AU Rector Naci Gündoğan Visits to EOSB 06/06/2018 Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Naci Gundogan, Eskisehir Organized Industrial Zone (EOSB) Chairman of the Board visited Nadir Küpeli'yi. Congratulating President Küpeli on his success in the elections. Dr. Naci Gündoğan emphasized that OSB is an important value for Eskişehir. Rector Gündoğan, '' the public, university and industry is the focal point of the industry industry, always the university and industry should produce projects together, '' he said. Carried out by Anadolu University, Ministry of Development project, which URAYS Project and seismic isolators is at Anadolu University Testing Center also in terms of aviation, such as the centers of Anadolu University in Turkey and the world's ...
- AÜ Rector of Çomaklı visits TÜLOMSAŞ 26/10/2018 Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Dawn Çomaklı Ertan Hasan Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology in Büyükdeniz, together with a delegation from Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. General Manager Hayri Avcı visited. The importance of National Rail Systems Research and Testing Center (URAYSİM) Project for our country and Eskişehir was stated during the meeting between the authorities. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) General Manager Hayri Avcı was the Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology Hasan Büyükdede and the Rector of Anadolu University. Dr. Prof. Dr. Şafak Ertan Çomaklı on es
- Bridge between Adıyaman University Campus and Rectorate 20/01/2015 A bridge is being made between Adiyaman University Campus and the Rectorate: The bridge between Adiyaman University campus and the Rectorate is used as a bridge for the vehicle. Adıyaman-Gölbaşı highway on the northern part of the campus of Adiyaman University, the southern section of the Rectorate building is located. In addition to the bridge between the Rectorate building and the campus and a bridge suitable for pedestrian crossing, a second bridge is made for the passage of the vehicle. Built by the Rectorate of Adıyaman University, the 7 meter-wide bridge is the only one-way arrival. Rector of Adiyaman University Dr. Talha Volunteer says that the bridge will be operational as soon as possible and ün
- Ordu University Rector offers Light Rail Transition 14/10/2012 Rector of Ordu University (ODU) Dr. Tarık Yarılgaç told the universities that no longer a student has moved into the world with a minibus, and that the Army should now build a light rail system. Rector Dr. Tarık Yarılgaç, said in the Army Journalists' Association that the transition to the dolmus stop on the Black Sea Coast Road was troubling for the students and said, eniz 16 said that the student could not be moved a month before especially on an international road. Previously, my hand was always in my heart. When we were in the evening classes, we would give special advice to our students. It's really troubled. Those who were shattered on the road became our students. O La A dolmus student on the main road “
- Karabük University (KBU) Rector Dr. Burhanettin Uysal evaluated 1.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop and its results 15/10/2012 Karabük University (KBU) Rector. Dr. Prof. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, academicians with national and international academic participation for three days, especially TCDD, TULOMSAŞ, TUVASAŞ, TUDEMSAŞ, İstanbul Transportation, Kayseri Transportation, Estram, Durmazlar A.Ş., KARDEMİR A.Ş. representatives, Rail Transport Association and Rayder evaluated the 1.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop with the participation of Eskişehir and Anatolian Rail Systems Clusters. For the first time ever, all the parties have come together to be focused on the same target and the planned projects are shared with the public for the first time.