Parliamentary Assembly, Ramadan Feast and 19 May in Istanbul, free public transportation was accepted in parliament.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Council, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council 1. Deputy Mayor Göksel Gümüşdağ's May meetings will take place in Istanbul.
RAMADAN BAYRAMI AND 19 MAY IN MAY
Also; 19 May and Ramadan Feast on Youth and Sports Day in Istanbul Commemoration of the free transportation of public transport vehicles in Istanbul, the report was approved unanimously by the members of the council.
FREE TO GO TO EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
In combination; 15 June - 16 June 2019 July 14 2019 July 20 2019 21 2019 28 2019 25 26 2019 1 2019 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The report, which includes free access to public transport for candidates and officials to take LYS, was unanimously accepted.
CHP Group has offered it, 0-12 aged children with 0-4 aged children whose mothers of the report that includes the free use of public transport, to examine the legality of the issue and to implement after the Presidency was approved unanimously arranged in the form of granting Authority jurisdiction.
ONE OF THE PARTICIPATION OF THE AK PARTİ GROUP WAS THE STUDENT BLUE CARD DOWNLOADED FROM 85 TL TO 40 TL
At the meeting of the IBB Parliament, the report, which included the reduction of the student's monthly blue card from 85 to 40 TL with the suggestion of AK Party Group, was accepted unanimously by the members of the Assembly.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Transportation in Izmir 19 1 Kuruş on May, Eid al-Fitr 16/05/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 19 May will be held on Sunday to commemorate the enthusiastic and wide participation of the celebrations of Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Another decision adopted in the Metropolitan Municipality Council decided to give free public transportation service during Ramadan Feast. The second assembly of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which was chaired by Tunç Soyer, was held in May. In order to facilitate participation in the celebration of 1 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day, the celebration of the 100 anniversary of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's visit to Samsun '
- Free public transport in Ramadan 22/06/2017 Public Transportation Free of Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services due to Ramadan Feast. Public transportation, the day of the day starting 12.00'dan free during the holiday will carry the citizens. On the first day of the eve and holiday, 117 will be transported free of charge to the cemeteries from the points determined in the citizens, city center and districts with the rings to be created by means of vehicles. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and districts due to Ramadan Feast of citizens to provide comfortable and comfortable travel to provide free public transport. Metropolitan Municipality public transport, on the eve of the day 12.00'dan free during the holiday will carry the citizens. Intensive…
- Transportation in Eskisehir Free during Ramadan 17/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, the City Council unanimously adopted the decision taken during the Ramadan Feast of trams and buses will be served free of charge. With the decision taken by the Metropolitan Municipality Council for the citizens to carry out their eid visits easily, 3 will serve trams and buses of the Metropolitan Municipality during the day in Eskişehir.
- Transportation and Parkomats Free in Kocaeli at Ramadan Feast 02/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Ramadan Feast of citizens to be able to get together with friends and relatives to provide free transportation services as every year. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council, citizens 4 June Tuesday the first day of the Feast will end free of charge until 6 June Thursday. TRANSPORTATION The decision taken in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council will be free of charge for public transport, tram and sea transportation at the Ramadan Festival. LINE THESE TRANSPORTATION Transportation Park's Line 200 İzmit-Kartal, Line 250 Bus Station-Sabiha Gökçen, Line 250G Gebze Bus Station - Sabiha BU
- First Day of Ramadan Feast in Erzurum Free 02/06/2019 Ram Free transportation vazgeç, which becomes a tradition in Erzurum, will also be indispensable for this holiday. On the first day of the festival, with the instruction of Erzurum Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, all the public buses, private public buses and line minibuses will carry free passengers. Within the scope of special services, transportation to the cemeteries will be carried out in a special program. After the Eid prayer, the Metropolitan Municipality will organize ring trips to and from the 45 mosque in the city center. FREE SEPARATORS WILL START IN 08.00 All the services will be carried out without interruption in accordance with Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality's public transportation program. The first day of the feast is free at 08.00 Bayram
- Bus Metro and Steamers in Istanbul for Ramazan Bayrami 14/07/2015 Bus, Metro and Steamers in Istanbul at Ramazan Bayrami Not Free but Reduced: 17 Istanbul City, which wants to provide a comfortable transportation to Istanbul residents at 2015, will start in 50. During the festival, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim- Kabataş funicular and city lines ferries and İstanbul Otobüs AŞ and private public buses were not free of charge, but provided a discount of% 50. With the decision taken in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, public transportation vehicles will serve with a discount of XNUMX during Ramadan Feast. During the Assembly meeting held at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Saraçhane building, during the Ramadan Feast, traffic relief and public transportation İstanbul
- Bridges and Motorways in Eid al-Fitr Free! 13/06/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, announced that during the Eid al-Fitr holiday, the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge, the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and the freeways are free of charge between 15-17 June. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, ya public free highway and bridges will be free during the Feast of Ramadan, Bayram he said. Arslan, due to the lack of intensity in the feast traffic, we say to everyone, please don't go to hurry. An hour late, but go with peace and health. We want all our citizens to follow the rules. We are in constant consultation with the Ministry of the Interior, and we identify the points where citizens make the most mistakes and sürekli
- Bridges and Highways Free 01/06/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of Highways (KGM) operated by motorways and bridges, 10 June will be free until 07.00 announced. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ramadan holiday will begin as of tomorrow, so millions of people waiting for the road, he said. With the decision of the President-Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model, except the bridge and motorways, all the motorways and bridges operated by KGM free of charge during the holiday will be free during the holiday, Turhan, 10 June 07.00 said the application will continue until Monday. … We have taken all the precautions güvenli There are additional flights in the air and sea routes and ve
- 19 Park in Eskişehir May and Ramadan Feast 17/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, 19 May Youth and Sports Day Commemoration of Atatürk and Ramadan Feast during the holiday in order to provide convenience for some citizens announced that some parking spaces will be available free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk at Youth and Sports Day and the Ramadan Feast, citizens can use the free parking on the Kızılcıklı Mahmut Pehlivan Street, Şair Fuzuli Street, Sakarya Street, Fabrikalar Street and the open car park next to the Air Martyrdom. specified.
- Transportation in Kocaeli 19 May Youth and Sports Day Free 18/05/2019 Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's May meeting on May of May held a major decision to please the citizens. In addition to the Ramadan Feast, it was decided to have free transportation on 16 May Youth and Sports Day. TRANSPORTATION The decision taken in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Council will be free of charge for public transport, tram and sea transportation at the Ramadan Festival. These lines will go to Hat 19 Izmit-Kartal, Hat 200 Bus Station-Sabiha Gokcen, Hat 250G Gebze Bus Station - Sabiha Gokcen Airport lines will continue for a fee. 250 MAY'S TRANSPORTATION In May, this is the AY
- Konya Public Transport The First 2 Day of the Day Free 22/06/2017 Konya Public Transport The first 2 Day of the Day Free: Konya Metropolitan Municipality took all necessary measures in order to ensure that the citizens live peacefully and without any problems. During the festival, public transportation vehicles, which will serve with the Sunday tariff, will be free of charge on the first and second days of the feast, and 50 will be discounted on the third day. The Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems has taken all necessary measures to ensure that citizens have a comfortable holiday. COSMENES ARE READY FOR BAYRAM The Metropolitan Municipality Environmental Protection and Control Department has carried out cleaning activities and increased the security measures for the citizens to carry out their grave visits in peace. ME
- The First 2 Day of Eid Al-Adha Free 29/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality took the necessary measures for citizens to spend the Eid al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free manner. KURBAN SALES PLACES INSPECTIVE Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Environmental Protection and Control, the victims of the sale and slaughter of the victims identified in the district will not be allowed to sell and cut elsewhere. Health and document checks are carried out by veterinarians and municipal police teams in the sales and slaughter centers of the victims. The Company took the necessary measures to collect and clean all kinds of wastes that will occur in sales and slaughter places in such a way that they do not leave any environmental pollution. FREE IDENTITY ANIMAL INSPECTION Konya Metropolitan Municipality B
- Public Transportation in Konya 1. and 2. Day Free, 3. and 4. Day Percent 50 Reduced 31/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyurek, buses and trams on the first and second days of the holiday free, the third and fourth days will serve as a discount of 50 percent. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek said that they took all necessary measures to ensure that the citizens spend the Eid Al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free way. Noting that the public transportation services will continue without any disruption in the holiday, President Akyurek said that buses and trams will be free of charge on the first and second days of the feast, while the third and fourth days will serve as a discount at 50.
- Konya Public Transport The First 2 Day of the Day Free 16/08/2018 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay stated that the citizens took the necessary measures to keep the Eid-Ul-Adha peaceful and smooth. Altay, all the closed parking garages belonging to the Metropolitan on Saturday, Sunday and Monday; open and on-road car parks will provide free of charge on the day, public transportation vehicles on the first and second days of the day free of charge, the other days will be discounted 50 said. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Uğur İbrahim Altay stated that they have made all the necessary preparations for a peaceful holiday in the city before the Feast of Sacrifice as the Metropolitan Municipality. PARKING BEFORE BIRTH, OT
- Free Public Transport in the Feast of Sacrifice in Van 17/08/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and district during the Eid Al-Adha during the holiday of citizens to provide comfortable and comfortable travel free public transport will provide. Buses belonging to the Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transport during the day (4, 21, 22 and 23 August). Taking the necessary measures for the citizens not to have any transportation difficulties due to the intense cemetery and relatives visits in Van, the Metropolitan Municipality will also organize additional flights to allow the passengers to travel comfortably.
- The 1. Free Public Transport 02/06/2019 Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mustafa Demir has visited 1. On the day bus and tram services are charged. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Demir, said in a statement on the subject "Dear Samsunlular. and terminal buses will be at your service free of charge "he said. SERVICE UNITS 1 HOURS Standing as the Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun, the feast day of all the preparations to spend the 'Bayram tastes' also stated that Mustafa Demir, "Transportation to be mainly"
- Transportation in Istanbul Percentage of Ramadan 13/07/2013 Transportation in Istanbul Percentage of Ramadan in the 50 Reduced: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the first session of July in public transportation, the decision to make a discount in the Ramadan Feast was received unanimously. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 8, 9 10 50 will take place in August between the public transportation vehicles in Istanbul on the XNUMX discounted the decision. Ak Parti Group Deputy Chairman M. Ergün Turan and CHP Group Deputy Chairman Fahrettin Kayhan signed the resolution of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council with the gün Voting Union Ak. According to the decision taken; IETT General Directorate of buses and metrobus vehicles, İ
- Transportation in Istanbul 50 Reduced Percentage During Ramadan Feast 31/07/2013 Transportation in Istanbul Percentage During Ramadan Feast 50 Reduced: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, during the Ramadan Feast, the public transportation decided to make a discount of 50 percent. IMM also took a series of measures to make the Eid al-Fitr run smoothly. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, funicular, city lines and ferries of Istanbul Bus. and special public buses, 50 decided to travel with discount. According to this, citizens will benefit from 3 discount on public transportation on 50 day. IMM also took a series of measures for Eid al-Fitr. Ayrıca
- 50 Discounted Transportation in Ramadan 23/06/2017 50 Discounted in Istanbul at the Ramazan Day in Istanbul Discounted: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality made a written statement with IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim-Kabatas funicular and city lines steamboats and İstanbul Otobüs A.Ş. and private public buses will offer a discounted service of 50% at Eid al-Fitr. A written statement was made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality about Ramadan Feast measures. In the written statement, "IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim-Kabatas funicular and city lines ferries and Istanbul Bus Co and private public buses will offer discounted service at% 50." White Table 153 for citizens to solve all kinds of complaints and 0538 ve
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line Additional Flight in Ramadan 26/05/2018 TCDD Tasimacilik AS will make additional interim flights between Ankara and Istanbul (Pendik) in order to meet the increasing passenger demand due to Ramadan Feast. 14 and 17 YHTs operated between Ankara and Istanbul (Pendik) in June will be moving from 13.25 in Ankara to 18.45 in Istanbul. Additional high-speed trains will provide passenger capacity of one thousand 644 between Ankara and Istanbul. In addition, all passengers will be able to get round-trip tickets at the same time during the Ramadan holiday. All YHT flights will be available for 23-29 June.
- Ramazan Setting for Public Transport in Trabzon 07/05/2019 Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Murat Zorluoglu said that they arranged bus services throughout the province according to iftar time during Ramadan. Zorluoğlu stated that citizens have been updating their bus departure times so that they can be at home easily during the iftar time. “We have always put the voyage on each line we provide public transportation service as“ Büyükşehir Belediyesi. Thus, we aim to ensure that our citizens can easily reach their homes, where they can go. Böylece
- Public Transport Free 10/09/2016 Public Transport in Adanada Feast of Sacrifice Free Mi: Adana Metropolitan Municipality has made public transportation free of charge in order to have a more peaceful environment and to make it easier for everyone. Adanalı citizens of the Kurban Bayrmanı'da free public transportation in Adana, the question came early. During the 4 day festival holiday, public transport in Adana will be free of charge. In addition, Adana Metropolitan Municipality will organize additional flights and ring voyages for the cemeteries.
- Public Transport in Istanbul 10/09/2016 Public Transport in Istanbul at the Feast of Sacrifice Free Mi: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the Kurban Festival in a more peaceful environment and easy to go to everyone wanted to go public transportation of the 50 discount was made. The citizens of Istanbul, Kurban Bayrmanı'nda public transportation in Istanbul, the answer to the question came early. 4 will be discounted by 50 on public transport in Istanbul during the holiday day. In Istanbul, public transport, metro, tram and ferries will be used as half of the fee during the Feast of Sacrifice. In Istanbul, public transport will be discounted by 50 percent. İSPARK fees in the Feast of Sacrifice in Istanbul Kur
- Free Transport in Ankara 10/09/2016 Public Transport Free Transport in Ankara: The Ankara Metropolitan Municipality made public transportation free of charge in order to have a more peaceful environment and to make it easier for everyone to go where the Kurban Bayramı was. EGO buses will be free again during the holidays. The citizens of Ankara Kurban Bayrmanı'nda public transportation in Ankara, the answer came to the question early. During the 4 day festival holiday, public transport in Ankara will be free of charge. Public transport, metro and tram will be used free of charge during the Feast of Sacrifice in Ankara. During the holidays, the capitalists, requests and complaints during the 7 / 24 open ALO 153 line while transmitting, municipal police and firefighters, holiday Başkent