Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the Ministry for the production of many projects for people with disabilities, said: "We have done more serious work in their daily life and will continue to do." He said.
Turhan, the ministry's work to facilitate the lives of people with disabilities told.
Turhan stated that they had platforms, ramps, special toll booths and handicapped help points for the disabled and the station buildings to be made suitable for disabled people.
Turhan, the hearing impaired with a smartphone or camera computer yolcu.tcddtasimacilik.gov.t is TCDD Transport Inc. from the link through the Call Center said they can receive service through.
The passenger with a disability rate of% 40 and above can only travel free of charge with the heavy handicapped passenger himself and his companion with a disability rate of 50 and above. Turhan said that last year the 1,1 million disabled passengers were traveling on YHT and mainline regional trains.
Turhan gave information about the yürütül Barrier-Free Airport Project ini in aviation and the “Unobstructed Seas Project ler.
”PTTMats are suitable for visually impaired people ell
PTT Inc. offered to the service of customers of PttMatiklerin keyboards for the use of visually impaired people pointing to the Turhan, PttMatikler a portion of the deposit, withdrawal and receipt of units for the use of visually impaired people with the Braille alphabet was written in the name of the unit.
In addition, the 2016 PttMatikt 900 taken in accordance with the use of some of the orthopedic disabled people expressed that the Turhan, said:
I In addition to this, we started to work on the addition of additional keyboard suitable for visually impaired ATMs. Some of these were completed. PttMatiklerde, according to the regulations in accordance with the regulations of the ATM screen with the introduction of visually impaired people in order to make the voice operation was completed. We proceeded to disseminate this work. The work is planned to be completed by the end of this year. Bu
Te Barriers will be lifted in e-government “
Turhan reminded that the number of services provided in the e-Government Gate exceeding 42 million is increasing day by day. Laş As the type of service related to the e-Government becomes so widespread, all services can be taken from there, the non-information literacy or the disabled citizens have been able to We aim to provide an electronic environment. elektronik
Turhan stated that the e-Government Gate was designed in accordance with the access standards for easy use by all members of the society and that all pages and interactive contents were created by considering disabled users.
Turhan stressed that various institutions, including the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services, have integrated services into the e-Government Gate for the services and activities of disabled citizens. Turhan stated that disabled citizens are not required to go to institutions.
Turhan pointed out that the access to important services for electricity, natural gas and telecommunication related subscription transactions through e-Government has facilitated the access of disabled citizens to services.- He had the opportunity to interview as video. görünt
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Obstacles Are Getting Up In Gaziantep 13/08/2018 Gaziulaş, which carries out the public transportation operation of the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, has successfully passed the testing system of the mobile application and the compatible vehicles of the new handicapped in the scope of the Gaziantep Card Project which has been designed with the aim of unimpeded transportation. As a result of the consultations with the disabled passengers, the works to be done were designed and their development was started. We completed the systems aiming at the use of public transport without the need of the attendants, and the General Manager Recep TOKAT, Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Department of Handicapped Persons Yusuf ÇELEBİ and the working teams came together for the field test. In the different categories such as physically disabled people, visually impaired people and hearing impaired people, it is aimed iler
- Obstacles Are Getting Up In Urban Transportation 01/10/2018 Metropolitan Municipality, eliminating the problems experienced in urban transportation with projects developed, demolished a building located in the middle of the road in the Mollafenari neighborhood. With the aim of minimizing transportation problems in Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality, which separates a significant part of the investment budget with smart intersections, bridges, intersections and road arrangements, provides a solution to the existing problems. One of the services that make the life of the Metropolitan Municipality easier has been in Mollafenari Quarter of Yıldırım District. 5600 8 165 3 1 1000 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject, Büyük
- Removing Obstacles One by One in the Capital 24/07/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality organizes arrangements to facilitate the lives of people with disabilities throughout the city, from the pavement to the bus station, from the metro station to the service building, from the park to the AŞTİ. On the one hand, the teams preparing the ramps for wheelchair passes, on the other hand can be felt on the sidewalks for disabled people. 38 bin 175, resident in Ankara, strives to lift the obstacles in life with applications such as freedom of transportation, physical therapy support, locals and vocational courses for the disabled citizen. passages, parks, toilets in parks, service building, AŞTİ, geçit
- Obstacles are getting up with the Metropolitan (FotoGaleri) 05/06/2013 Obstacles get up with the metropolitan Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the cordless wheelchair charger placed in the station Şehreküstü citizens with a significant issue has been overcome. Thanks to the 6 vehicle charging device at the same time, people with disabilities will not have to return to their homes when they have finished charging. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has redesigned public areas of public use in Bursa for patients, elderly, children and disabled people, has solved an important issue, especially for disabled citizens who use wheelchairs. While traveling in the city center, for the disabled people who have to return to their homes because their vehicles are over, Bursaray Şehreküstü station is located in the ın
- Obstacles at airports 12/04/2014 Obstacles at airports: The number of airports that have been certified within the scope of the Barrier-Free Airport Project carried out to provide convenience for passengers with reduced mobility or restricted mobility has increased to 26. Efforts are underway to make airports suitable for the use of disabled citizens. Within the scope of the an Barrier-Free Airport Project Kuruluş implemented by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, it has been granted the Certificate of Obstacle-Free Airport for Muğla Milas / Bodrum, Samsun / Çarşamba, Amasya / Merzifon, Trabzon, Kayseri and Denizli / Çardak Airports. Thus, 26 became the number of airports in the project. In accordance with the certificates issued within the scope of the Barrier-Free Airport Project, the relevant institutions operating in airports, such as licenses, certificates to be paid Havalimanı
- Obstacles in front of Canal Istanbul 14/10/2016 The obstacles in front of Kanal Istanbul are being lifted: In 2017, measures will be taken to ensure cooperation between public institutions in large infrastructure projects affecting large-scale, multiple institutions and sectors. This year, unlike the previous years, a new method was introduced under the title of yıl Large-scale, multi-institutional and large infrastructure projects affecting the sector bu. In Turkey, public institutions and organizations in directory investments emphasized been unable to ensure cooperation and coordination at the desired level, the institutions that carry out major infrastructure projects in the planning and implementation stages of information sharing and developing of joint decision-making between projects conflict and ...
- Obstacles Are Getting Up In Traffic 03/03/2015 Obstacles in Traffic Are Getting Up: Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Communication and Signalization Branch has been installed with traffic warning lights used in urban traffic for pedestrians with 'acoustic sound system with pedestrian crossing warning device'. In the statement made by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Communication and Signalization Department, 140 pedestrian crossing warning device with acoustic sound system was placed on traffic warning lamps at 21 pilot junction. In the system which makes the noise of which the light on the traffic light can be heard by everyone, especially the disabled citizens can pass more safely than the pedestrian roads. Hospital, Mezitli Municipality front, Kuyuluk, Marina, stat, MEŞTİ, Forum, Tulumba, it
- YÜNTAŞ Removes Obstacles in Transportation 18/07/2018 YÜNTAŞ, which aims to keep the quality and comfort at the highest level with the private public buses to be commissioned in urban transportation in Afyonkarahisar, is preparing to offer the buses with disabled ramps specially designed to facilitate the transportation of disabled individuals. People with disabilities were forced to ride with wheelchairs when they were riding. For this reason, many disabled people did not want to leave the house. Considering all this, YÜNTAŞ has developed a system that will enable our disabled citizens to enjoy their lives more easily. The system is operated manually by the driver of the vehicle and the disabled citizens can easily get on the vehicle Sistem
- Removing the Transfer Fee for Public Transportation in Kayseri 19/04/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç continues his meetings lasting until midnight with the units affiliated to the Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor Büyükkılıç organized a comprehensive meeting on transportation. Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, Transportation Co. and the bureaucrats of the Metropolitan Municipality attended the meeting with the bureaucrats of the Department of Transportation and Rail Systems. During the meeting, which lasted until midnight, transportation and public transportation in Kayseri were discussed in all aspects. Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç stated that they have put their work on transportation and public transportation at the evaluation meeting and said, arı Although it is perceived as having problems in transportation in Kayseri Değerlendirme
- Overcoming Obstacles with Bridge 15/10/2014 Obstacles overpassed by bridge: The bridge built by Niğde Special Provincial Administration in Koçak village of Ulukışla district of Niğde was the hope of disabled brothers. Koçak Village headman Cumali Yavuz as a result of the initiative by the Special Provincial Administration in Niğde Koçak village built on the creek bridge, crossing a single house across the stream facing the brothers drowned in disability. Their own efforts on the creek from their homes to create a makeshift tree gate for about 20 years, physical and mentally disabled siblings 64-year-old Cumali Sezgin and 59-year-old Ümmügülsüm Sezgin, who have been looking for 25 year-old sister Nuriye Sezgin, has been instrumental in building the bridge inden
- Sabiha Gokcen and Fast Train prevent flight from Yenisehir! 04/02/2013 Sabiha Gokcen and Fast Train prevent flight from Yenisehir! Even though the Deputy Prime Minister 100 tries to transfer some Yen Bursa flights mak in the project and tries to activate some companies for this purpose, Yenişehir Airport does not seem to exceed the date. After the fact that Istanbul is on the truth with the speed train that is expected to be active in a few years with the 2.5 hour, and the fact that Istanbul is on the highway with the 45 minute highway, THY and the other private airlines do not take Yenişehir into the agenda. And they can't win. For example, Borajet is flying to Ankara. She dropped the number of flights to one. Why not a customer. Even more so, the city is up and going ötesinde
- We stayed in the class by train 23/07/2012 Turkey, 21 percent in passenger transport between European countries 2.3, next to last in the 4.4 percent in cargo transportation ... Turkish Engineers and Architects Association (Chamber) Chamber of Mechanical Engineers of Turkey's railway passenger and freight between 21 European countries, according to international statistics he pointed out that the carriage is second to last. Mechanical Engineers in a written statement made by the Chamber, 'Transport at Railway Truth Report, after xnumx'l the years, our country highway is administered mainly a transport policy and railway construction of which is expressed in came to a halt, Turkey's railway between 1950 European countries, according to international statistics 21 with load on passenger, load taş
- Surprise in transportation ulaşım The sculpture extends from the tramway to Kanalboyu and the transportation to Merinos becomes easier. 05/11/2011 In fact,-Sculpture-İnönü Street-Uluyol-Kent Square-Çarşamba Pazarı-İpekiş-Stadium-Altıparmak-Çatalfırın-Çakırhamam-Heykel tram line project and technical infrastructure were prepared. It is planned to start in the second half of this year. However, de The first surprise was the location of the tram at the same time as the main station. Because. In the lower part of the Wednesday Market, which the Metropolitan Municipality considers as a care center, Osmangazi Municipality has planned and implemented its own projects for the corner of the area where the old Merinos lodgings were located. A new maintenance center for the tram was being sought, this time focusing on the distribution of passenger density in the city center and, accordingly, facilitating access to the new cultural center of Merinos. Finally…
- According to the Railway Truth Report in Transport, we are behind Europe in railway transportation 28/07/2012 Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (electricty) Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, according to Turkey's international statistics, 21 passengers by rail freight transport between Europe and the probe was pointed out that in the second row. Mechanical Engineers in a written statement made by the Chamber, 'kaydedildi.söz subject that describes the Railway Truth Report on Transportation in the report, 1950, after the nineties, our country highway is administered mainly a transport policy and railway construction of which is expressed in came to a halt, Turkey's international statistics According to 21, 2,3 is the second in terms of 4,4 with XNUMX and XNUMX. Source :…
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality transportation vehicles will be served with 4 discount in city transportation during 50 daily Sacrifice Day. 25/10/2012 According to the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, citizens will be able to get 25-26-27 and 28 for 50 discount in October. According to this, IETT General Directorate of Buses (buses, metrobuses) vehicles, IETT General Directorate connected to the private public buses, Bus Co, City Lines (city lines) vehicles, Transportation Inc. (tram, subway, light metro and funicular) vehicles 50 discount tariff will be applied. In addition, the 50 discount for Kadıköy-Maltepe-Kartal Metro line will continue during the festival. City Lines, due to the Feast of the Sacrifice 24 on weekdays / weekday / weekday tariffs, during the feast Şehir
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Name of Quality in Transportation 15/12/2017 Turkey Quality Association (REMOVE) Representation in Kayseri Erciyes University and performed with the cooperation of "Total Quality Management Panel" Kayseri Transportation Inc. The General Manager and the Vice President of the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP) Feyzullah Gündoğdu also attended. Turkey Quality Association (REMOVE) Representation in Kayseri Erciyes University and performed with the cooperation of "Total Quality Management Panel" Kayseri Transportation Inc. The General Manager and the Vice President of the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP) Feyzullah Gündoğdu also attended. Gündoğdu talked about the field of activity of Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. and its case studies in the field of total quality management. Du Total A.Ş. held in Erciyes University Faculty of Engineering Conference Hall
- Transportation Authority İETT 05/09/2018 Çiğdem Toker, the Republican writer, criticized the tenders made through 3.havalimanı in his article titled ET Transportation to Transportation'n which was published today and stated that IETT has become a contracting authority. Çiğdem Toker's article is as follows: 3 starting the countdown for its opening. It is time to look at the issue of transport to the airport: Ministry of Transport, Gayrettepe -3. the airport realized the tender at the end of 2016. In the days when currency exchange shows were going on, they received the invitation of the Senbay-Kolin partnership, which offered 999 million 769 thousand Euros for the tender by invitation method and Euro. That period will be 3.5 billion TL over the dry investment, 7.6 billion pounds over the current rates. Ministry of Transport, 3. Ulaştırma
- In Eskişehir, the ropeway begins 02/07/2015 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality begins the ropeway project that will also ease transportation in the city and will also affect tourism positively. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is implementing a ropeway project that will facilitate transportation in the city and also affect tourism. The new ropeway system will be installed between the Eskişehir Çankaya Mahallesi and Odunpazarı with a distance of 2 thousand 100 meters. As the Metropolitan Municipality, the city has taken important steps in the improvement of public transportation systems since 1999. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, cable car Yılmaz
- BURULAŞ increases comfort in transportation 07/03/2012 BURULAŞ, which provides urban transportation of approximately 600 thousand people with public transportation vehicles by means of Bursaray, tram and rubber wheels, has added a new one to its innovations. Serving with its own vehicles as well as private buses, BURULAŞ maximizes its standards. In this sense, the public transport bus of Yaztur, which is affiliated with BURULAŞ, was renewed. Yaztur's bus lines have been replaced with new vehicles that use the latest technology. General Manager of Yaztur firm İbrahim Yazıcı, who delivered the new vehicles, will contribute to the more comfortable journey of the city with the low-based and modern buses Yeni
- Bus route begins in Germany 07/07/2012 An arrangement from the 1935 in Germany's transport legislation prevents bus companies from operating in intercity transport. However, Federal Minister of Transport Peter Ramsauer plans to implement legislation to privatize bus lines until 2013. Research shows that bus companies will provide passengers with a cheap and eco-friendly travel opportunity, creating a serious alternative to the railway giant, Deutsche Bahn. German Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer's arrangement to allow the privatization of intercity bus networks until the end of the year turned out to be implemented. Speaking to Bild Online, Ramsauer is responsible for intercity travels in Germany, in the United States of America Ram Greyhound '
- Silent period begins in transportation 05/08/2013 The silent period begins in transportation: "noise inventory" will be issued for land, air and rail transport. The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization has pressed the button for noise in land and air traffic. Ministry of 14 highways in the province of 5 large airport has been under the spotlight. The noise maps for selected areas will be prepared by the end of the year. As a result of the data obtained from these maps, "Noise Action Plan" will be prepared. The "Noise Maps" project, which the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization has been working on for some time in dealing with noise pollution, has come to an end. In this context, the provinces with intense land, air and railway transportation were examined. "Assessment and Management of Environmental Noise"
- Ankara skips the era of transportation 10/03/2014 Ankara is skipping the era of transportation: underpasses, bridges, junctions, roads and metro lines are changing the face of Ankara. The capital is entering a new process in the transport network. Ankara transportation is becoming more and more breathing day by day. Yes, Ankara is woven with the metro network lay Sincan-Batıkent'in Kızılay Çayyolu line is the end of the line. The next stop will be Kızılay-Keçiören, which will be opened by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan this week. The total length of the Çayyolu metro is 16,6 kilometer. Kızılay, Necatibey, National Library, Söğütözü, MTA, METU, Bilkent, Village Services, Beytepe, Ümitköy, Çayyolu 1 and Çayyolu 2 K
- In Eskişehir, the ropeway begins 16/10/2015 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality starts the ropeway project which will ease the transportation in the city and will also affect the tourism in the city. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is implementing the ropeway project that will affect the transportation in the city and will also affect tourism positively. The new ropeway system will be installed between the Eskişehir Çankaya Mahallesi and Odunpazarı with a distance of 2 thousand 100 meters. As the Metropolitan Municipality, the city has taken important steps in the improvement of public transportation systems since 1999. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, cable car Yılmaz
- İzmirliler live transfer system in the system of suffering 28/03/2016 İzmirliler live transportation system in the transport system: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality transport to the transfer system after the citizens of the journey continues as a succession of fish. Citizens have long complained about waiting in stops and squeezing buses. 'Kocaoğlu da binsin' to reach the Metro and and İZBAN stations from the neighborhoods of the citizens who use the bus, fish to the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality reacted to the trip. The citizens of Izmir voicing that public transport does not take people like lots of buses, "Izmir Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu'nu especially in the morning and evening to return to work and we invite you to take our buses."
- Aksaray Moves Away from its Strategic Position in Transportation 23/06/2016 Aksaray Moves Away From Its Strategic Position: Aksaray Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Ahmet Koçaş, Ankara, Aksaray, Konya, Kırşehir, Nevşehir and Niğde Provinces and the Ankara-Niğde Motorway If the city will face serious problems and the natural advantages of the strategic location to lose the written explanation stating that the call for the administration of our city. Turkey's strategic location at the junction, which means tens of thousands of tasks every day from Aksaray take the road indicating that the vehicle switches ACCI President Kocas, use the motorway ...