The infrastructure works of GASKI General Directorate are still continuing due to the works of Gaziray Project carried out by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality.
For this reason, Nizip Street where GASKI General Directorate is working and Zafer Street will be closed to 30 day traffic flow.
The road will be closed to the traffic flow from the 22.30 on Saturday, and the 2 will be reopened on June 2019.
Authorities; road and lane closure will be applied to the Provincial Directorate of Police Directorate of Traffic Inspection said that the information was made.
The vehicle drivers coming from Cemetery Junction and Küsget should turn right at the Exit Junction and the drivers coming from Derekenarı Street, Tüfekçi Yusuf Bulvarı and the Fire Department must use the Derekenarı Street by crossing or crossing the road.
Car drivers should not follow the traffic flow in this direction to be not specified.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- BursaRay Kestel Line Construction Works, Ankara Road Traffic Regulation 16/05/2012 On the Ankara Highway, the bridges to the south of Ankara Yolu have been closed to traffic due to the extension works of Balıklıdere and Deliçay bridges. The traffic is provided by alternative routes. According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; As part of the construction work for BursaRay Kestel Line, the bridges on the south of Ankara Yolu have been closed to traffic due to the expansion works of the Balıklıdere and Deliçay bridges. According to this, traffic flow is also provided in two directions on the north bridges. Gursu and Kestel direction from Bursa direction vehicles as an alternative to the work of Demetevler Street and Şirinevler Street connection using the East Near Ring Road K
- Traffic regulation was made in Eskişehir due to Tram Extension Works 01/10/2012 In Eskişehir, some street and streets on the Çankaya-Yenikent route were temporarily arranged in the scope of tramway extension lines. According to the written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, traffic from Mustafa Özel Bulvarı on the Çankaya-Yenikent route to the intersection of Kartopu Street and Piri Reis Street intersection, a strip on the right side in Yenikent direction and a strip on the right side towards Çankaya was opened. In areas where work was carried out, drivers were asked to obey traffic signs and markers. Source: www.haberler.com
- Traffic Arrangement for Tramway Works in Eskişehir 06/02/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, announced that a junction will be closed to traffic within the scope of the extension of the tram line in the city. The intersection 2 February 07, which connects Sivrihisar 2019 Street with Muhsin Yazicioglu Boulevard, is being closed to traffic on Thursday. Tramway extension works will be closed to the traffic in relation to the street in the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality drivers to use the alternative routes, traffic signs and markers were warned to comply.
- Traffic Arrangement on Darmstad Street Due to T1 Tramway Work 14/09/2012 In Bursa, Sculpture-Garage T1 tramway works will be started at Darmstad Street starting from 14 September Friday (tomorrow). Two-way traffic on the street during the work was organized as one-way. Sculpture - Garage T1 tramway works that will be organized by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to bring the city center together with comfortable transportation will continue at Darmstad Street. A new arrangement was made in the traffic flow on the street within the scope of the work to be carried out at the 400 meter section between the İpekiş Junction on Darmstad Street and the Çarşamba (Baharbahar) signalize intersection. During the works, two-way traffic on Darmstad Street has been canceled and the direction of.
- Traffic on Istanbul Street for Tramway Work in Bursa 12/11/2016 Traffic Arrival in Istanbul on the Tramway: Traffic arrivals in Istanbul: Within the context of the construction of the Kent Square - Terminal T2 tram line in Bursa, turnovers from TOFAŞ signalize junction will be canceled and the vehicles coming from Bursa will be able to enter the bus terminal by using Demirtaş Terminal Junction. While the construction works are going on at the T2 tram line, which is projected between Bursa City Square and Terminal, some regulations are brought to traffic flow. Due to the excavation in front of TOFAŞ, due to fore excavation works, 3 strips from Bursa and 2 strips were arranged in the city center. However, Tofaş signalization from the junction to the terminal is canceled, Bursa in terms of la
- Traffic regulation due to tram construction 16/04/2016 Traffic arrangement due to the construction of tram in Kadıköy: Within the scope of Sekapark-Otogar Tramway Construction Works, some of the streets will be organized according to the decisions taken by the Transportation Traffic Regulatory Board. According to the regulations, the streets to be closed to the vehicle traffic and the alternative routes to be used by the vehicles will be as follows. Citizens will have to use the stops on Ataturk Boulevard, Democracy Boulevard and Bağdat Street in order not to be victims. 13 / 04 / 2016 date and 2016 / 336 with the decision of 16 / 04 / 2016-14 / 06 / 2016 dates between the dates of Mustafa Kemal Bulvarı'nın Arda Street-Sehit Selcuk Gokdag Street will be completely closed to the vehicle traffic. The route of public transport providing public transportation by using Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard route Gazi
- Temporary Traffic Arrangement in Tram Line Works in Konya 06/03/2015 Temporary Traffic Arrangement within the Context of Tram Line Works in Konya: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, under the work of Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line, went to the temporary traffic regulation. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality on the subject, Alaaddin - Adliye Tram Line work will make the line connection between Mevlana Street and Aslanlıkışla Street. One way to the direction of the street; The direction of Mevlana from Aslanlıkışla Street will be given by Sarıhasan Street, Güngör Street and Şehit Nazım Bey Street route. In addition, Konya Metropolitan Municipality's Historic Wheat Market Büyük
- Temporary Traffic Regulation for Şirinevler Metrobüs Station Pedestrian Overpass Works 25/08/2016 Şirinevler Metrobüs Station Temporary Traffic Regulation for Pedestrian Overpass Works: Şirinevler announced that some of the roads going to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Şirinevler line will be closed due to the overpass leading to Metrobüs station (the most crowded place among the stations). announced that the overpass work to be done in Şirinevler. Due to this work 25 August - 27 August August dates Evening between 10 and 6 in the morning is temporarily closed. On which dates the roads are covered Metropolitan; 25 2016 22 00 06 00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Traffic Arrangement for Kaşıyaka Tram Works 23/11/2016 Traffic Arrangement for Kaşıyaka Tram Works: In order to relieve the urban transportation of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the tramway lines of Karşıyaka tram with 8.83 km 14 and 12.6 station Konak tram lines with 19 station are continuing at full speed. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Konak and Karsiyaka tram projects will bring a contemporary dimension to urban transport continues at an intense pace. As part of the work at the Karşıyaka Tramway, which is planned to start trial flights from the beginning of the year, temporary traffic arrangements will be made at the junction on the Caher Dudayev Boulevard in the area where Koçtaş is located (gas station). With the arrangement, the traffic flow will be reduced from three lanes to two lanes in the 70 meter part of the boulevard Düzenleme
- New Traffic Regulation in Altıparmak Street | T1 Tram Line 02/11/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the modern transportation of the city center to bring together the Sculpture - Garage T1 Tram Line construction work continues with the Altiparmak Street. The Metropolitan Municipality, which carries the comfortable transportation in Bursa to the city center, continues the works of the Statue - Garage T1 Tram Line. According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; The transportation of the T1 tramway works carried out by BURULAŞ, the transportation company of the Metropolitan Municipality of 4. The stage continues at Altıparmak Street. Due to the construction works on the right side of the road in the west direction of the road, which continues in the section between Altiparmak Avenue and the junction of Stadium and Forklift inde
- New Traffic Arrangement at Bostanli Bridge 17/06/2018 Within the scope of the tram project of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the second phase of the renovation of the remaining bridges on Bostanlı and Meles Creek is renewed. The work at Bostanlı will begin in June at 19. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Karsiyaka Tramway on the route of the Bostanli Bridge Bridge was renewed on the side of the land. In line with the UKOME decision to renew the sea side of the bridge, the Bostanlı Bridge part of Hasan Ali Yücel Boulevard will be displaced towards the land side with the 2 strip going 2 strip turn during the construction period. Studies in the region will begin from June to 19. Completion of the works before the rainy season, Hasan Ali Yücel Boulevard Çalış
- Transportation arrangement in Izmir due to exercise 30/05/2016 Transportation arrangement in Izmir due to the exercise: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, by the Turkish Armed Forces 31 May will be held on May Day due to a temporary arrangement of some bus lines announced. Balçova-Konak, 169, Balçova-F.Altay Transfer, 969 no. In addition, due to the application, the traffic between Kusadasi-Seferihisar Coastal Road, Haritacılar Sitesi and Doğankent Site will be closed to traffic, the 510 Özdere-Seferihisar and 480 Seferihisar-Cumaovasi Transfer lines on the same day public transportation services can not be given.
- Gaziray Project Başpınar - Mustafa Yavuz Railway preparation tender preparation works are in progress 24/07/2014 TCDD Gaziray Project Başpınar - Mustafa Yavuz The preparation process for the tender for railway construction is underway. The esi Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) Action Plan arı of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) al Başpınar - Mustafa Yavuz (Gaziray) New developments in the tender for production were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The preparation works for the tender are carried out by the Material Department. It is aimed to be announced in August after the completion of the works and the necessary approvals. As it is known, for the project, whose implementation projects have been completed, the approval of the High Planning Council was recently taken. Bil
- Traffic Regulation in Ankara Road within the scope of BursaRay Kestel Line Project 14/06/2012 As part of the ongoing work on the BursaRay Kestel line project, the Esenevler section of the Ankara Road will be closed to traffic on 15 June (YARIN) and the traffic will be provided by alternative routes. According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; As part of the Bursa Ray Kestel line project, this part of the Bursa-Ankara Road will be temporarily closed to traffic on 15 June Friday (Esenevler Köprülü Junction). According to this; In the course of the installation of bridge-girder beams, the vehicles going from Bursa center to Gursu, Kestel and Ankara will be directed to Turkmenbashi Street and the roads within the Otosansit Industrial Site köprü
- Traffic regulation for metro operation in Istanbul 19/11/2015 Traffic arrangement in the metro station in Istanbul: Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey between 26 minutes, Besiktas-Mahmutbey between the 31.5 minutes will reduce the Kabataş-Beşiktaş-Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Line Mecidiyeköy Metro Station 2'nin construction begins. Due to the area to be closed to traffic, 21 November 2015 was prepared on the Saturday, 23.00 for 150 days, and Şişli-Mecidiyeköy and Mecidiyeköy-Şişli Temporary Traffic Circulation Project was prepared. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) stated that the construction area will be closed to traffic due to the construction work of Mecidiyeköy Metro Station 2. Mecidiyeköy Station 21 2015 23.00 150 XNUMX çıkış
- Gaziray railway construction tender specification preparation work is completed 16/08/2014 TCDD Gaziray Project Başpınar - Mustafa Yavuz Gaziray Completion of the preparation works for the railway construction tender has been completed. New developments have been recorded in the tender for the construction of the railway. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The preparation of the specifications is expected to be approved by the Board of Directors. It is aimed to be announced in August after the necessary approvals are received. As it is known, the project for which the project was completed was recently approved by the High Planning Council. The tender İ
- TCDD Gaziantep Suburban System Project (Gaziray) New developments in consultancy service tender were recorded 04/04/2012 New developments regarding the tender of olan New Railway Consultancy Services Suitable for Busy Management in Gaziray - Gaziantep Metro Standards Hizmet, which will be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), were recorded. Click here to read more www.yatirimlar.com
- Gaziantepe Gaziray Project and new airport terminal gospel 11/11/2016 Gaziantepe Gaziray Project and new airport terminal gospel: 2 big news of the Ministry of Transport to Gaziantep! AK Party Gaziantep deputy Nejat Kocer, Gaziantep Gaziray Project and the new airport terminal gave the gospel. AK Party Gaziantep deputy Nejat Kocer, Gaziantep Gaziray Project and the new airport terminal gave the good news. AK Party Gaziantep deputy Nejat Kocer, Gaziantep Gaziray Project and the new airport terminal has heralded. AK Party Gaziantep deputy Nejat Kocer, the Ministry of Transport 2017 budget planning and new airport terminal Gaziray Project is the gospel announced on social media. Member of Parliament, Koçer, sosyal
- Traffic Arrangement at Çekirge Street 09/10/2012 BURSA - Osmangazi District Çekirge District Çekirge District Hamam Street, 9 October Tuesday (YARIN) and 10 will be closed to vehicles on Wednesday. According to the statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality, in line with the decision of the UKOME Board on 30 / 05 / 2012 and 279; Osmangazi district, due to excavations in Grasshopper Bath Street used in the Grasshopper Square descent direction from Uludag Road in Grasshopper neighborhood, 9 October, Tuesday (TOMORROW) and the 10 Wednesday, October date was specified to turn off the car for traffic 2 days. Traffic during the studies, as alternative route 1 from the Military Hospital junction. Canal Street Kanal
- Traffic Arrangement on Altıparmak Street - T1 Tram Line 02/11/2012
Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the modern transportation of the city center to bring together the Sculpture - Garage T1 Tram Line construction work continues with the Altiparmak Street. The Metropolitan Municipality, which carries the comfortable transportation in Bursa to the city center, continues the works of the Statue - Garage T1 Tram Line. According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; The transportation of the T1 tramway works carried out by BURULAŞ, the transportation company of the Metropolitan Municipality of 4. The stage continues at Altıparmak Street. Continuing in the section between the intersections of the Stadium and the Çatalfır crossroads of Altıparmak Street, the construction continues on the right side according to the west-east direction of the road.
- Traffic arrangement in Burhanin İnönü Street 01/05/2013 Traffic arrangement on the Inonu Street of Burdur In the context of the T1 Tram Line Project, which will bring the city center of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality with modern and comfortable transportation, Inonu Street 2 will be closed temporarily since May. Sculpture - In the context of garage tramway works, İnönü Street 2 will be closed on Thursday from May at 07.00. The pedestrian route of the public transportation vehicles using Inönü Street was determined as Atatürk Caddesi - Yeşil Caddesi - Çelebi Mehmet Bulvarı - Gökdere Boulevard - Kemal Bengü Street. In the meantime, there are also nostalgic tram services due to the ongoing T1 line work in İnönü Street Bu
- Bursalılar Attention Traffic on Market 13/12/2013 Bursalılar Caution Traffic Arrival on Sunday Carousel: As the pedestrian overpass installation work will be carried out within the scope of the light rail system construction provided by the Metropolitan Municipality to the east of the city, 15 will be closed on December Sunday, between the Police School Junction and the High Interchange Junction. Since the pedestrian overpass installation work will be carried out within the scope of the light rail system construction, which is brought to the east of the city by the Metropolitan Municipality, 15 will be closed on December Sunday between the Police School Junction and the High Interchange Junction. Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs Department of BHRS III. 'Arabayatağı Pedestrian Overpass Construction' reconstructed due to the Phase (East Line) works Aşama
- Traffic in Izmir and Halkapinar 12/05/2016 Traffic will be made in Bostanli and Halkapinar: Due to the arrangements to be made in Bostanli and Halkapinar, roads will be closed in the area where the study will be carried out. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which forms the main transportation backbone of Izmir with rail system, has made a great progress in Konak and Karsiyaka trams, where it continues its construction works rapidly. The construction of the Karsiyaka-Konak tram project, which was carried out in order to breathe urban traffic and to support transportation with environmental investments, continued intensively while the button was pressed to renew the bridges of the Meles and Bostanlı Stream remaining on the tram lines. In both regions, the minimum level of traffic during construction works is Her
- Traffic regulation for the construction of Ankara YHT Station underpass 25/06/2016 The traffic regulation for the construction of the Ankara YHT Station underpass was reeling: The 'new traffic regulation', which began to be implemented before the construction of the underpass for TCDD's High-Speed Train Station to Celal Bayar Boulevard, was ordeal. There are not enough pavements in the temporary routes determined temporarily. The new traffic arrangement, which was started before the underpass operation by TCDD in order to provide entry-exit to the High-Speed Train Station under construction at Celal Bayar Boulevard, caused the regional traffic to fail. Under the new traffic arrangement, which was implemented before the underpass construction, the boulevard Alt
- Traffic arrangement at Fairgrounds 25/10/2016 Traffic arrangement at Street Fair: City Square-Terminal T2 tramway construction will be closed on October Wednesday. T26 Terminal - Kent Square which is being constructed by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Due to the works of tramway line, the fairground signaled intersection 2 will be closed on October Wednesday and turn-late signaling system will be installed for pedestrian crossings. Alternative returns for vehicles will be made using BUTTİM Bridge Interchange and TOFAŞ Signaling junction.