Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş asked Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan and Deputy General Director of Infrastructure Investments Necdet Sümbül and asked for support for their transportation investments.
In order to avoid transportation problems in Bursa, Alinur Aktaş, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality who is looking for new bridges and intersection projects as well as additional rail system lines, as well as smart junction and road expansion works, also seeks the support of the projects at the level of ministries in Ankara. Mr. Aktas, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, visited Mr. Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure, to discuss the projects that will provide a fundamental solution to the transportation which is the most important problem of Bursa.
5 focused on project
President Aktas and Minister Turhan's meeting focused on the 5 project in particular. In the meeting where the Acemler Junction and surrounding area, the Adliye Junction, the Demirtaş Organized Industrial Zone, the Bursaray Labor Line extension to the City Hospital and the integration of the T2 City Square-Terminal line were discussed. asked the Ministry for support. Minister Turhan also stated that they will take the headings discussed in the meeting to President Erdoğan and promised to support Bursa's transportation projects.
Team will come from Ankara
Later, President Aktaş visited Necdet Sümbül, Deputy General Director of Infrastructure Investments at the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. Sümbül said that they will send a team from Ankara to Bursa for the feasibility study of transportation projects prepared especially for T2 line.
Interviews have been fruitful
Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas evaluating their contacts in Ankara, Bursa, giving priority to the transportation, so that the new era will play the door of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, he said. Mayor Aktas stated that the talks they had with Minister Turhan and Deputy General Manager Sümbül had been very productive. Ak I believe that after the investigations by the technical team from Ankara, investment stages will be made. Our Minister said they would give the necessary support. Hopefully this period will be a period where the stars of Bursa will shine much more in every area. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ministry support for rail system projects in Konya 11/04/2015 Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya after the two new light rail system construction project was undertaken in Konya. According to the decision of the Council of Ministers in the current issue of the Official Gazette, Konya Metropolitan Municipality Campus-Beyhekim-Yeni YHT Gar-Gar-Meram Municipality light rail system line Necmettin Erbakan University-Yeni YHT Gar-Fetih Caddesi-Meram Municipality The construction works of the rail system line projects were undertaken by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The Council of Ministers issued a resolution in the Official Gazette of 18 on February 16, 2013. X
- Insurance Support for Giant Transportation Projects 04/02/2019 General Manager of Mapfre Insurance, Alfredo Muñoz said that they played an important role in the realization of big construction projects. Alfredo Muñoz, General Manager of MAPFRE Insurance and Vice Chairman of the Board, said that they have played an important role in the realization of the projects by providing high guarantees for large construction projects. Muñoz insurance by providing support to major projects in Turkey, they contributed to the economy's development, also noted that they support the work of Turkish firms abroad. Muñoz also mentioned about the projects that they support by giving insurance coverage and oz
- Yertaş Construction Requires Konkordato 24/10/2018 Yertaş Construction, which was established in 1975 and signed important metro projects in Ankara and Istanbul, demanded concordat because it could not collect its receivables. SözcüAccording to the news of Bora ERDİN, Dudullu-Bostanci subway line started the Xantom and Ashkakköy stations Tunceli tunnels in the construction work of Yerlek Construction demanded. Kalyon Construction, Kolin Construction, the sub-contractor of the line constructed by Şenbay Madencilik joint venture, was established in 2016. He also built the tunnels of the Istanbul and Ankara subways. Y NON-TURNSHIP FROM THE DOMESTIC RECEIVABLES T Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company Abdullah Sadıkoğlu Sözcüto Bora ERDİN'dan said; Yurtiç No shortage of domestic receivables of our company “
- Ödül Sustainable Transportation ”and“ Izmir History 'Projects of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality 08/11/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which won two awards in the Sign of the City competition with "Sustainable Transportation" and "Izmir History" projects, was also the most awarded local government in the competition. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, this year 5. He returned with two awards from the Sign of the City Awards (SOTCA). In the category of Best Transport and Infrastructure Services organized by Hürriyet Newspaper, 5 branch, "Sustainable Transportation Project" carried out by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and "Izmir History Project" awarded by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in Cultural Heritage Conservation / Survival category . Istanbul Hilton Bomonti İstanbul
- Minister Yıldırım: Turkey Standards For All Kinds of Support to Pakistan in Transportation Ready 23/05/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's transport said he was ready to give every support to Pakistan. Minister Yıldırım met in Islamabad with Pakistani Ministries of Transportation and Maritime separately. Turkish Airlines General Manager Temel Kotil was also present at the talks. The parties exchanged views on land, sea and rail transport. During the meeting the Minister Yildirim, Turkey's port operations, rail, sea and land transport experience and has voiced his brother will continue to share with Pakistan at any time. Minister Binali Yildirim, personnel and expert training to take part in transportation in line with demands from Pakistan Bakan
- Access to democracy guard in Antalya 18/07/2016 Antalya city support for democracy seizure: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, against the coup attempt to provide support for citizens of democracy. Antray's services on Fatih-Meydan line were extended until the morning. Turkey carried out on the night of July 15 but the failed coup attempt against the reaction of the people across the country are kept in democracy seizures occur in general. In Antalya, citizens from all walks of life meet in the Republic Square on the day of the democracy. Citizens, who prevent the coup attempt, are gathered in Cumhuriyet Square at any time of the day by defending democracy. Expeditions on the Fatih-Meydan line were extended until the citizens who held a democracy, from the Metropolitan Municipality Meydan
- Melikgazi Support for Rail Transportation in Kayseri 03/08/2016 Melikgazi support for rail transportation in Kayseri: Mayor of Melikgazi, Memduh Büyükkılıç said that Melikgazi support and investment will be provided to the rail transportation network carrying thousands of people with its comfort and convenience as it makes a great contribution to Kayseri's inner city transportation. Melikgazi Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, Kayseri, as well as providing great contribution to urban transportation, comfort and convenience with thousands of people carrying rail transport network Melikgazi support and investment will be provided, he said. Rail transportation is important. For the rail system that provides transportation between the Organized Industry and İldem and between the Square and Talas, Gesi Region is the place allocation for rail system vehicles ulaşım
- Electric Metrobus Support to Transportation 25/08/2016 Electric Metrobus Support to Transportation in Düzce: The Municipality of Düzce has opened the way for the development of environmental roads as well as support solutions for transportation. Mayor Mehmet Keles, said the increase in new roads will be used in transportation of electric metrobuses. President Mehmet Keles, transport within the framework of the master plan to use electric metrobuses in passenger transportation announced. President Mehmet Keles this purpose, the investigations found Bozanka company is one of the leading companies in Turkey. Expressing that electric metrobuses will be used in Düzce, President Mehmet Keleş says, Kel We are opening the connection roads to the north and south ring roads and these in Düzce. Our new roads are wide and Yeni
- BURULAŞ support for bicycles 18/10/2017 Bursa sea and air transportation between the city and the city's public transportation services continue uninterrupted for the purpose of widespread use of bicycles, all public transport in the city without the limitation of time to allow citizens to ride with folded bikes. Based on the high demands from the citizens, BURULAŞ evaluated the fact that it was possible to ride on public transportation vehicles by folding bicycles. Evaluating the high demands on this issue, BURULAS gave the passengers the opportunity to use the subway, tram and buses without using day and hour restrictions. All bicycles except for the folded bicycle, as before, will be paid to Bursaray on weekdays 07: 00 - 09: 30, 16:
- Transportation Support for Students in Kocaeli 28/03/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality signed a protocol on 'Public Transport Services Development and Improvement' together with private and public operators throughout the city. According to the signed protocol, the Metropolitan Municipality will pay 40 cents in the city transportation for students and discounted passengers in the whole city of Kocaeli and 60 cents in the distance. The signatories of the protocol include Metropolitan Municipality, Provincial Directorate of National Education, Kocaeli University, Gebze Technical University, Kocaeli Chauffeur and Automobile Tradesmen Chamber and Kocaeli City Minibus Bus and Carrier Craftsman Room. Thanks to the protocol signed between the parties, the city transportation is cheaper than the 28 arasında
- Access to Eskişehir Book Fair from Büyükşehir 12/10/2018 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality provided transportation support to Eskişehir Book Fair, which is organized for the second time this year. With the support of the Metropolitan Municipality, Eskişehir Book Fair, which was organized for the second time this year and attracted great attention by the authors, publishers and book lovers, was supported by public buses. The exhibition was held between 6 and 14 October 2018. Nearly ten thousand students from various schools were provided with buses assigned by the Metropolitan Municipality. Primary school, secondary school and high school students who took their buses from their schools moved to the schools with vehicles waiting in the fair area after visiting the book fair. Eskişehir Book Fair da
- Support for National Match in Eskişehir 25/03/2019 25 March 2019 At the 20.00 on Monday, a free ring service will be organized by Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality for the competition of A National Team in Eskişehir Atatürk Stadium. 3 vehicles will be operated on a separate line. As of 17.00, Odunpazarı Alaaddin Park and İsmet İnönü Street will move around Ulus Monument and the flights will continue until 23.30. Route information: HAT 1- Ulus Monument-Istasyon Caddesi-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Caddesi-Basin Sehitleri Caddesi-Cilem Caddesi-Sht. Hüsamettin Product Street-Özülkü Street-Kütahya Eskişehir Way-National Sovereignty Boulevard-Ziraat Caddesi-Eskişehir Atatürk Stadium HAT 2- Ulus Memorial-İsmet İnönü Street-Eskişehir Atatürk Cad
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Financing of Emergency Transportation Projects of Bursa 04/05/2019 Alinur Aktas, who has taken the seat of the Metropolitan Municipality in the local elections, started his works on the new term projects he announced with his presentation on the theme of 'Bursa Enactment' and he made a show with a spectacular presentation during the campaign period. An important source of finance is needed to realize these investments. This is to increase the share of the municipality from the treasury and to realize the important projects with the budget of the ministries. The 28 Consultation and Evaluation meetings held in Kızılcahamam, where local election results were evaluated, provided Aktaş with a great opportunity. During his campaign period, Aktaş had received support from President Erdoğan during telephone interviews at the Bursa meeting and later on at 10. In Kızılcahamam'daki ...
- Russia wants to participate in the railway construction project in Turkey 11/06/2012 Russian Railways Administration RJD, announced that they want to participate in rail infrastructure projects in Turkey. In the official statement made by the institution, it was noted that other railway infrastructure works, including the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, were of interest. The statement, "We are reviewing the possibility of participating in rail infrastructure projects in Turkey. These are Azerbaijan, via Georgia and Iran, construction projects planned corridor from Georgia to Istanbul," the statement said. The statement said that the Russian Railways Administration was preparing to participate in the construction of a railway construction project of approximately 2 billion dollars in the United Arab Emirates, as well as construction of metro lines in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. RJD cooperates with the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Eastern Europe, Africa and,
- Russians want to participate in the railway construction project in Turkey 13/06/2012 Russian Railways Administration RJD, the railroad announced they want to join the altyapıproje in Turkey. According to the official picture of the institution, it was noted that other railway infrastructure works, including the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, were of interest. The statement, "We're having to participate in rail infrastructure projects in Turkey from imkanlarınıgöz. These are Azerbaijan, via Georgia and Iran, construction projects planned corridor from Georgia to Istanbul," the statement said. The statement stated that the Russian Railways Administration was preparing to participate in the construction project of the 2 billion dollar railway project planned in the United Arab Emirates, as well as in the construction of metro lines in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. RJD, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Eastern Europe, the African and Persian Gulf region countries for themselves noted that the regions. In Iran and Serbia İran
- Alstom Transport has focused on high-speed train projects in Turkey 11/07/2012 rail vehicles worldwide in over 60 with Turkey, infrastructure, information systems, offering the flagship company of Alstom Alstom Transport, has made 5.2 billion euros last year. Alstom Transport Turkey General Manager Anil Faith, announced that they are closely involved with the high-speed train projects in Turkey. Export center was the company's worldwide 24 thousand 700 employees found that said Anil Faith, said: "As Alstom Turkey since the year xnumx'l we came to Turkey is continuously growing in all our sectors, we are using our plant production and export center in Turkey. as Alstom Transport Turkey in a sustainable future ...
- 'Lightning' priority for İzmir's projects | Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project 17/11/2012 'Lightning' priority for İzmir's projects | Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project Transportation, Maritime and Communication Ministry between Turkey determined to 2013 33 strategic objectives for the year in general, Izmir transportation infrastructure investments will change from top to bottom huge input. According to the 2013 Year Strategic Planning and Performance Program, which is reached by Yeni Asır, ın İzmir-Körfez Road Tube Tunnel Crossing X and N Ankara-İzmir High Speed Train Project bak are included in the list of priority projects that the ministry intends to start and end next year. The other strategic projects that the Ministry has set for the 2013 year are as follows: İzmir Vecihi Hürkuş (Kaklıç) Bak
- Spain, has declared its interest in the railway project in Turkey 28/11/2012 between Spain and Turkey at the summit held today, railway projects was also discussed in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Fourth Intergovernmental Summit resulted in a joint statement where the following statement concerning economic relations verildi.türki and Spain, road haulage in the first road and maritime using versatile transport, including the composition of transportation t Spain in the summit today with Turkey, railway projects in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan also discussed. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Spain and Turkey, road transport ...
- Spain, the Declaration of Interests had to Railway Projects in Turkey 29/11/2012 between Spain and Turkey at the summit held today, railway projects was also discussed in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Fourth Intergovernmental joint statement issued at the Summit outcome was made the following statement concerning economic relations: TRANSPORTATION Turkey and Spain, they underline the road transport in the first road and maritime transport of compounds, including versatile transport using the transport sector on sustainability regain direction of intense interest. Both countries congratulated each other for their close co-operation in rail transport and their trouble-free relationship. In the development of the high-speed train in Spain, İspanya
- Chp'li Büyükersen Government's Railway Projects Appreciate 26/09/2013 Chp'li Büyükerşen from the Government of the Railway Projects Appreciation: Republican People's Party (CHP) Eskisehir Metropolitan Mayor. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen stated that he appreciated the government's project on transportation and said vard There is only good thing that this government does, I say it with a CHP, it has given weight to the railways Yılmaz. Municipal Büyükerşen Speaking at a press conference in the building of the European Union as a solution to transportation problems in Eskisehir in Turkey and pointed to practices in the country. The European Union and the Council of Europe, which have been trying to enter for years, stated that the city was the conditions. Dr. Yılmaz Büyükerşen, "they did bring up open files in Turkey." Turkey to get ...
- depth look at Turkey's largest highway and railway projects 26/11/2013 Turkey's largest highway and railway depth look at the project: Unlike many European countries, Turkey was stripped off fairly quickly from the effects of the global economic crisis and preparations are currently being made to drain billions of dollars on infrastructure investments. Within the framework of the 2023 vision, the Turkish Government announced very ambitious targets on transport infrastructure and reshaped the country's land transport infrastructure in line with these targets. The General Directorate of State Railways and Highways is planning to invest more than 2023 billion dollars on motorways and railways until 100. Many international investors who are encouraged by the rising credit rating of the country are active in financing these projects.
- Metro Havaray ropeway and parking lot approval 14/02/2014 The approval of Metro Havaray cable car and parking projects: 19 metro, airway and cable car project announced by Kadir Topbaş and parking projects for 100 thousand vehicles were put into the plans by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş'ın 19 metro, airway and cable car project with parking and 100 thousand car parking projects, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was planed by the plans. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council discussed the new parking plans of 19 thousand vehicles with 100 units of Havaray, cable car and new metro line announced by Mayor Kadir Topbas in February meeting. Parliament 1. Vice President Ahmet Başkan
- Italy wants to participate in projects of Iranian Railways 16/04/2014 Italy wants to participate in the projects of Iranian Railways: Italy's ambassador to Tehran announced that his country is ready to co-operate in projects in the railway and tourism sectors in Iran. Iran's ambassador to Tehran met with Iranian Railway Company President Hasan Musevinejad. At the meeting, Musevinejad said the company had reached an agreement with an Italian company on passenger wagons in the past, but then this issue was suspended and now hopes that this project will be re-launched. The Italian envoy said that they were ready to perform a bridge between Iran and Italy as the embassy and to cooperate with Iran in rail and tourism projects.
- Priority will be given to high-speed train projects in the development plan 13/10/2014 Priority will be given to high-speed train projects in the development plan: Development Minister Cevdet Yılmaz has determined the saving criteria that must be followed in order to enter into an investment process compatible with the economic program implemented by the government. PRIORITY TO QUICK TRAIN PROJECTS Within the framework of the policy of starting passenger transportation by high-speed train on the core network consisting of Istanbul-Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Izmir and Istanbul-Eskisehir-Antalya corridors, priority will be given to high-speed train projects. In addition, signaling and electrification investments, logistics center investments and second line productions will be priorities to increase cargo transportation. Priority will be given to investments related to traffic safety in highways. State…