- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Mardinkapı-Kabe Bridge Line is Renewed 15/05/2019 Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Co-Mayor Adnan Selçuk Mızraklı examined on-site, which has a very important place in terms of city tourism Mardinkapı, including the Ongözlü Bridge line up to Kabe Bridge road, lighting, road expansion, sidewalk, landscape and The walls are being renovated from beginning to end. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Co-Mayor Adnan Selcuk Mızraklı, continues to study areas of study. Mızraklı examined the road construction works on the line from Mardinkapı to Ongözlü Bridge including Kabe Bridge. The first step is to improve the comfort of the road and to prevent accidents that may occur ilgili
- Cable car project to Kaaba 04/05/2012 In Mecca, a project was prepared for the establishment of a cable car system from the city's 6 point to Kabe. Adnan Gutup, the head of Ummul Kurra University Pilgrimage and Umrah Research Center, said in a statement, 6 from a separate point directly to the Kaaba without waiting for the installation of the cable car system offer offer. Gutup, especially in the harsh periods of the pilgrimage and heavy traffic in the roads that occur, noted that the occurrence of traffic jams Gutup, the world's experienced countries in the area of traffic jams were taken into consideration. Gutup will also launch the cable car system to the caves of Hira and Sevr in the same way as the 2 will become operational within the year Gut
- The rail system comes to the Kaaba. 20/02/2012 Every year, millions of Muslims visit the holy thorax Mina, Muzdalife and Arafat to carry passengers between the metro line, the next Ramadan starts from the month. Saudi Arabia, the Emirate of Mecca, will begin the expedition from the month of Ramadan, the first voyages of the line will be moved mainly tourists, he said. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Municipalities and Rural Affairs of Mecca, General Counsel for the Development Projects of Holy Places. Habib bin Zeyn al-Abidin stated that the train travel will cover Arafat, Muzdalife and Mina and the ticket price will vary between 10-15 Saudi Riyal (2,5 and 4 dollar). General Director of Mecca Traffic General Süleyman El-Aclen de umre Mek
- Refreshing 50 Annual Cable Car 24/11/2012 Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, November 12 2012 days in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) adopted the new Metropolitan Law and descriptions found on the cable car to Uludag renovation work started. New Metropolitan Law and reform is an important chance for Turkey Altepe President stated that, "Because of the lack of resolving all issues with Turkey, a law making the investment and can not be prepared for the settlement of the problem. As is well known, the best management is the management and management. In line with the recommendations of our Prime Minister, studies were initiated. Our biggest chance is that our Prime Minister came from the local government. All across Turkey ...
- Ropes of the Cable Car Refurbish 20/05/2009 One of the symbols identified with Bursa was the renovation of the steel wire rope of Teleferik. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, previously stopped the operation of the cable car 2 thousand 500 meter-long steel rope after the renewal of the next month to give the good news that the re-starts. Electromechanical systems are also being checked for the renovation of the steel ropes of Teleferik, which is preferred by local and foreign tourists to Uludag. Teleferik Bursa Icon Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Teleferik is the symbol of Bursa, he said. Altepe also stated that Teleferik is one of the most prestigious projects in Bursa and said,'n About 1 months T
- Pay attention to the residents! Reflecting Uludağ Road 29/06/2014 Pay attention to the residents! Uludağ Highway is being renewed: After the cable car renewed by the Metropolitan Municipality, the works to ease the transportation to Uludağ started. Highways 14. Regional Directorate, Uludağ Yolu'nda 18 asphalt renovation works after the year when the Governor Munir Karaloğlu, the road will be completed this year, the 26 kilometer part. In order to relieve the transport by road of Turkey to be nominated to be the center of attraction in Davos Uludag's first step was taken in summer and winter. After the cable car that was renewed by the Metropolitan Municipality, the works to ease the transportation to Uludağ started. The 31 kilometer section of the Uludağ road is being renewed. Highways 14. This year's first 6 bu
- Aktas Ski Resort Renewing 24/12/2014 Renewal of Aktaş Ski Resort: In the Ahlat district of Bitlis, during the first opening period, renovation works are underway for the Aktaş Ski Resort, which is highly appreciated by the surrounding cities and districts as well as from different cities. Renovation works are underway for the Aktaş Ski Resort, which has been idle for years, to be modernized and used more actively. It is aimed to increase the current ski track distance to the 800 meter by the works of Ahlat District Governorate and to present it to the public by making teleskies suitable for today's technology. Ahlat District Governor's office in the statement made about the subject; . Renovation works of the ski center located in Aktaş area of our district were started. Our district in previous years İl
- Refreshing Selendi Roads 19/08/2014 Refurbishment of Selendi Roads: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Science Affairs teams, Selendi district center and connecting the neighborhood roads in the fields of asphalt, repair, satih covering and patch works began. Stating that it is important to work in terms of the citizens working in agriculture, the Department of Science Affairs Yilmaz Gencoglu, the districts of the study will have a new look, he said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs, Selendi district of the main arteries and connection roads to the repair work has begun. In the studies that have been going on for about a week, the areas connecting Selendi district center and the neighborhood roads have been m
- Maltepe Avenue is Renovated 16/10/2014 Refurbishing Maltepe Caddesi: Oktar, Head of the Department of Science Affairs, who announced that the road construction and repair works in Karapürçek will be completed within a short time, then heralded that Maltepe Street, which provides transportation to Maltepe Quarter, will be defeated. . The paving stones on the 6 hundred-meter path will be removed. A thousand tonnes of asphalt will be used for the street with a width of 7 meters. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs continues its construction and renovation works for a new period. The teams working in the district group and the inter-city roads, as well as the Science Works, continue the renovation works. In Karapurcek ...
- Renewing the Sarıkamış Ski Resort 03/10/2015 Sarıkamış Ski Center Refreshing: Culture and Tourism Minister Yalcin Topcu's instructions Sarikamish in Turkey's winter tourism is one of the most important ski centers refreshing Winter Sports Tourism Center. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism Ministry of Culture and Tourism Press and Public Relations Consultancy said that the traces of the attack organized by the separatist terrorist organization started to be erased by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism last September. In the direction of Minister Yalçın Topçu, ensuring that the center does not remain idle and that the damages given by the separatist terrorists are removed before the 2015 year of the ski season.
- Ereğlide Signaling System Renewed 07/11/2014 Ereğlide Signaling System is being renewed: Ereğli District Municipality of Konya and Konya Metropolitan Municipality continue to work on changing the signaling and traffic signs in the district. Memorial Street Atatürk Boulevard Ereğli Municipality before the intersection and fire brigade teams continue to work at the intersection, Eregli signaling work at all intersections said they will renew. Within the scope of the project which was realized jointly by Ereğli Municipality and Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the teams that will complete the infrastructure works will carry out signalization installation works first. Signalization of iron used in the past as the teams, the new signalization is plastic and LEDs in the middle of the lights will be reflected in the lights more powerful, he said. In big cities…
- Bayındır District is Renovated 09/03/2015 Renovation of Bayındır District: Muratpaşa Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs teams, Meltem Mahallesi'nin after the evening in the Bayındır neighborhood continues to work. Muratpaşa Mayor Ümit Uysal's agreement with the Enerya natural gas company, hot asphalt, pavement and road drawing operations are applied in all of the neighborhoods. After completing his work at Meltem Neighborhood of Doğalgaz, the teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs who carry out hot asphalt, pavement and road drawing works are continuing the renovation work in Bayındır neighborhood. 20 street in the Bayindir District about 20 thousand tons of hot asphalt pavement teams, all pavements have been renewed said. European sidewalks, including the strips of disabilities inin
- Trains are renewed on railways 06/04/2012 High-speed with the train (YHT) is a fast, comfortable and safe ride facilities offering the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), renews the train in conventional lines. According to information received from TCDD officials, TCDD plans to continue its investment move in recent years by renewing its vehicle fleet. YHT lines into service and the quality of service with a significant increase in the number of passengers on railways, conventional lines, also decided to renew the trains. TCDD, which has solved the infrastructure problems in the first place, will change the concept of locomotive-wagon train operation to 2015 to provide better quality service to passengers. 188 ...
- Renovation of Sofia's main railway station in Bulgaria 16/04/2012 The Ministry of Transport of the country announced that the central railway station in Sofia, Bulgaria, will be completely renewed and the project will cost 30 million euros. By the end of the project 2014 year the Operational Program Transport is scheduled to be fulfilled when the current program expires. The Bulgarian National Railway Infrastructure Company, 2012 promised to be ready with the application form for the renovation project by the end of the year.
- Bursaray Stations Refreshing 15/05/2012 While the work on the Bursaray-Kestel line is being carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality, the station renovation and repair works, which were started from Arabayatağı, continue. In the works that the Metropolitan Municipality initiated to make Bursaray stops a more aesthetic view, the interior and exterior facades of the stops that serve since 2002 and 2008 have been modernized. Serving approximately 200 thousand passengers a day, all the former stations of Bursaray were reportedly renewed. Source: News
- Giving to the Metrobüs'e Mecidiyeköy'den the gospel, the refreshing stop 15/06/2012 The work started at Mecidiyeköy Metro Station will breathe in Istabull. Mecidiyeköy metrobus station, which is one of the most important transfer centers of Istanbul, is being reorganized. With this study, the metrobus station with 5 meters will be extended to 8 meters. Within the scope of the project, the new pedestrian underpass, which is to be built under the existing underpass, will be integrated with Transfer Station-Metrobus Station-Metro Station. In addition, due to Mecidiyeköy Viaduct and vehicle roads in the region, crossings that are troublesome for pedestrians will be uninterrupted. There will also be a lift for disabled citizens on the pedestrian underpass. Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station Met
- Renovation of Suburban Lines 15/06/2012 The Marmaray Project, which is based on the improvement of the suburban railway system and construction of the Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing, commenced rehabilitation of suburban lines. Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction, Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company Halkalıto undertake the rehabilitation of suburban lines in the Marmaray Project, which is based on the construction of the railway subway railway crossing extending to Gebze and the construction of the Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing, 22 highway overpass, 46 highway underpass, 11 river crossing bridge, 5 pedestrian underpass and 8 pedestrian overpass will be demolished UM
- Kars-Erzurum Railway 73 Renewed After Year 13/07/2012 Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), 1939-1951 years caused transport and completed the construction of Erzurum-Kars railway line renovation work was started. This year a total of 187 kilometers of road renovation will be done. According to the news of PUSULA Newspaper Ufuk Ince; Ongoing 2 12 2013 is scheduled to be completed on September 45. State Railways 70 Road Maintenance and Repair Manager Suat Ocak said that the Erzurum-Kars railway line, which has been in service for nearly 2013 years, will be renewed in XNUMX and will be connected to the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train line, which will be opened in the same year. Road Maintenance and Repair Manager, January, said: Yol
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus station refreshing 30/07/2012 One of the busiest stations of the Metrobus line, the Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station will be closed for 06.00 day after 15. Transitions to be made from the top of the metropolitan municipality In the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Mecidiyeköy metrobus station to expand the platform area, escalators and elevators to be built to the Ramadan Feast of the existing two access roads, one of the two passages will be closed tomorrow morning 06.00 15 to be closed for the day It was reported. During this time, passengers will be provided access to Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station via 100 m next pedestrian crossing. To avoid problems with access to the station İstasyon
- Adana - Mersin railway 4 is even being removed, signaling system is renewed 13/08/2012 State Railways 6. The Regional Directorate is developing a new project to make the train journey comfortable, safe and more economical. According to the project; Adana Mersin will be removed from four evenings, the turnstile system will be brought to the ratio of illegal passengers will be prevented, the ticket can not pass through the turnstile, freight and other trains will be more comfortable. With the signaling system to be completed in October of 2013, train accidents will no longer happen. Authorities, the recently launched Anatolian-branded train sets increased the number of passengers, said: mark Currently, the 5 set into service. These are domestic production. All the comforts were considered for the passengers in these sets. So our passengers are now Dolayısıyla
- Nostalgic Tram line 22 refreshing after year break 29/08/2012 IETT will renovate the Beyoglu Nostalgic tram line between Taksim and Tunel for the first time after a year break. Within the scope of the works, rails, scissors and catenary lines on the route will be removed, drainage connections of paving stones and other systems will be renewed. Within the scope of the 22 meter main line between Taksim and Tunnel, a total of 1640 thousand 2 meters line will be re-laid with meeting and warehouse line. The Beyoglu Nostalgic tram, which was commissioned in December 40, uses approximately 1990 a thousand people a month. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- 60 annually renews the Erzurum-Kars railway line 23/09/2012 TCDD Erzurum 45. Road Maintenance and Repair Manager Suat Ocak, 2012 year program located between the Erzurum-Kars 217 kilometers of the 124 kilometers of the railway do work, he said. In this route 60 has not undergone any revision and rehabilitation studies, and in January, the studies started in June from the Köprüköy station to the direction of Sarıkamış continued uninterrupted. Road renewal work between Horasan-Kars, indicating that the January, renewed route 15 technical, 30 skilled, 130 175 unqualified personnel to work, the 124 kilometers to be completed this year, the line will cost approximately 41 million 700 thousand pounds, he said. January,…
- Istanbul-Kapikule railway line is renewed (Video) 15/10/2012 Repair work started on the railway line between Istanbul-Kapikule-Uzunköprü. In this context, the Çatalca stop of the line is being renewed. The work of dozens of construction equipment continues. Studies on the side of the DHA camera air was viewed as such Source: www.dha.com.tr
- Konya bus fleet and trams are renewed 12/11/2012 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that a new era has started in public transportation and the new 95 bus will be opened until the end of the year. In addition, the latest model 20 said the new bus will be received. President Akyürek, will begin to come in April with the new trams by the end of next year will be renewed all the tram vehicles said. President Akyurek, indicating that they are working to raise the standard of the city, reminded Konya that 100 has made a new challenge.
- Konya bus fleet and trams are renewed 12/11/2012
Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that a new era has started in public transportation and the new 95 bus will be opened until the end of the year. In addition, the latest model 20 said the new bus will be received. President Akyürek, will begin to come in April with the new trams by the end of next year will be renewed all the tram vehicles said. President Akyurek said that they are working to raise the standard of the city, and reminded that they gave a new challenge to Konya 100 Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyurek, Alakova, Boyalı, Çomaklı, Loras, Talafar and mek