The students of Mahmudiye ÇPAL shared the information they obtained in their internship studies on rail systems in Hungary with the managers and engineers in ESTRAM, one of the important organizations of Eskişehir. During the last visit, ESTRAM staff and the organization visited the organization in an effective and efficient exchange of information.
Students from Mahmudiye Multi-Program High School organized a two-week internship on rail systems in the Hungarian capital of Budapest with the Mah Ganz Abraham i school within the scope of ERASMUS + projects. In the project yeni No Accident in Rail Systems ind funded by the national agency, seven students received internship in Budapest in two groups, both on their own and on behalf of the district. Within the scope of the project, students who are on-the-job training in institutions such as arı MAV ği, izasyon NIF lar, BKK, one of the most important railway companies in Hungary, have gained knowledge and experience on railway safety nets, signaling in railways and safety practices. In addition to the internship work, students also participated in cultural tours and experienced European and Hungarian cultures. The students and teachers, who were the first for Mahmudiye district, were welcomed with enthusiasm by the district National Education community and their families.
The students of Mahmudiye ÇPAL shared their knowledge gained in their internship studies on rail systems in Hungary with the managers and engineers in ESTRAM, one of the most important institutions of our city. During the last visit, ESTRAM staff and the organization visited the organization in an effective and efficient exchange of information.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- UTİKAD shared the details of Good Logistics with Participants 25/04/2018 . Sustainable Brands 2018 Istanbul Istanbul, which is a supporter of UTIKAD, was organized by Sustainability Academy on April 2014 at Fairmont Quasar Istanbul. In the 'Good Logistics' panel, which was organized for the first time and moderated by Emre Eldener, Chairman of UTIKAD; UTİKAD Vice Chairman Nil Tunaşar and UTİKAD Board Member İbrahim Dölen shared his knowledge and experiences on "The Secret behind Successful Supply Chain: Good Logistics". "Redefining The Good Life" theme brings together all stakeholders of the brand world to re-design good life.
- Autism twins share the Turkey Championship 23/01/2016 Autism twins share the Turkey Championship: held in Erzincan Special Athletes twins Ski Championship in Turkey was marked with autism. Special Athletes twins with autism to Ski Championship in Turkey was marked Erzincan. Gemini athletes 12-year-old Muhsin and Ali Zeynep Murat Bingül brothers, shared the Turkey championship in their age group. Gemini will be held in Poland will represent Turkey at the World Championships. Special Athletes Turkey Munzur Mountain Ski Championships 2 700 thousand altitude in the foothills Erkan Mountain Winter Sports Center was held in. 20 club from 19 province, 38 athlete participated in the championship, was the scene of great competition. 16 female total 38 special sportsman Alp UM
- Foreign students in Ordu could not experience the excitement of the ropeway 18/10/2012 Due to the fact that the cable car was taken care of yesterday, the students could not experience the excitement of the ropeway. A group of thirty students from countries such as Italy, Poland and Georgia, together with students from Ordu Perşembe Anadolu Lisesi, could not live up to the excitement of ropeways due to the fact that the ropeway was taken care of yesterday. Students said that they were sad that they could not get on the ropeway and said that they were unlucky for their maintenance. The officials who stated that due to the maintenance work to be done on the ropeway line could not be served to the citizens yesterday, they stated that the ropeway will be in the service of the citizens after the work. Source: www.orduhayat.com
- KTÜ students want a light rail system 29/04/2014 KTU students want a light rail system: Karadeniz Technical University faculty member Prof. Dr. Mustafa Sahin, "Ustabaşı'yla herşey" program again made striking comments. The research on the effects of social media, divorce and family problems Prof. resounding Turkey Dr. Mustafa Sahin, the Black Sea in the scientific research conducted by the Technical University students, students have problems in transportation and light rail system on which they emerged as a solution. How did you know Trabzon when it came to KTÜ for the first time? asked the same question when they graduated from the city and asked the same question in the research done over the answers to the most striking one of the öğ
- Kdz. Ereğlide high school students made a rail system project 15/05/2014 Kdz. Ereğlide high school students made a rail system project: In the Ereğli district of Zonguldak, Mehmet Ali and Kadri Yılmaz Anatolian High School students made a project called Zonguldak Ereğli Rail System (ZE-RAY) to produce an environmentally friendly solution to the traffic problem within the scope of TÜBİTAK 4006 Science Fair. Kdz. TUBITAK 4006 Science Fair was opened at Ereğli Mehmet Ali and Kadri Yılmaz Anatolian High School. 7 in the field of physics, 4 in history, 5 in mathematics, 8 in chemistry, 8 in biology, 12 in philosophy, 2 in geography, 4 in geography, 4 in foreign language, 54 project in foreign language area, alan
- OMU Students Protest Rail System Fees in Samsun 19/10/2016 OMU Students Protested Rail System Fees in Samsun: A group of students studying at Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) demanded the cancellation of the graded price application in the rail system by delivering the 4 bin 500 signature to the authorities of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. Metropolitan Municipality, gathered in front of a group of students gathering in front of the university student Zafer Aydin, "changes made in the system and the university students and the people of Samsun is the victim. In the pocket of the 4 TL without a citizen can not go to the tram with one stop. Our demands are for.
- Karabük University, Rail Systems Engineering students who have completed two diplomas. 30/06/2012 Only students who have completed the Rail Systems Engineering Department at the University of Karabük in Turkey, mechanical engineering courses, as well as taking a few courses diploma in mechanical engineering and rail systems as well as seeing more. Rector of Karabuk University Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, university departments as they opened with no education in Turkey, one of which said that the engineering department of the rail system. Turkey in this field on a large is open, it is clear they planned to close the engineers will grow expressing Uysal, said: '' 2011-2012 period opened rail The purpose of systems engineering department, on the rail of our country system that grows with sufficient knowledge and skills about technology ...
- Students who graduate from rail systems have been unemployed 01/03/2014 Rail systems department graduates are unemployed remained: In high school, students stating that guaranteed job saying rail they directed to the system section, "Turkey's is spinning with all four sides of the rail network, opening underground lines in Ankara. Unfortunately, in the sector where hundreds of people are employed, we are not given priority. They train the security guards and make it a mechanic, that is, they don't have diplomas, they prefer teasing people. Güvenlik Graduated in 2012 from Gazi Anatolian Technical Industrial Vocational High School Rail Systems Technology Department, now the students who continue their education in Eskişehir Anadolu University state that they face obstacles in finding a job. Students who claim to be employed in the sector, not diplomas, who are ridiculed, dipl Every de
- Successful Students of Rail Systems Clustering Meets in Iftar Meal 11/07/2015 Students who succeeded in Rail Systems Cluster came together in Iftar Meal: iftar dinner was given to the students who succeeded in the Rail Systems Cluster. Tülomsaş in the garden of the program, Governor Güngör Azim Tuna, Anadolu University Rector. Dr. Naci Gündoğan, Tülomsaş General Manager Hayri Avcı, Provincial Director of National Education Necmi Özen, Eskişehir Chamber of Industry President Savaş Özaydemir, Rail Systems Cluster Chairman M. Kenan Işık, sector representatives and students attended. Eskişehir universities, Tulomsas and industrial area is a great advantage for young people transferring the Governor Tuna, in his speech in the program, reading the vocational high schools of the country Esk
- Samsun OMÜde Students Want to Enter the Rail System in the Campus 30/09/2016 Samsun OMÜde Students want to enter the campus of the campus: Samsun Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) Student Council and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. officials met. Samulaş Inc. General Manager Kadir Gürkan, Samulaş A.Ş. Operations Manager Sevilay Germi Telci, OMU Student Council President Ali Sarıalioğlu, student representatives of the faculties and community heads held a meeting. Sarıalioğlu: Öğrenci The project excited us a lot ray Recently, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz and President of Ondokuz Mayıs University Sait Bilgiç announced about ehir university rail system project “.
- Good news for EsTram: The construction of the new 18 new line of 3 kilometers begins 04/02/2012 In Eskişehir, 2004 has been digging in the X Extension of Tramway Lines Project “which will extend the 3 tram lines that serve this side. If the weather conditions allow the first few days will be shot in the first dig. The tender for the extension of the tram lines in July last year starts in the next few days. In the case of weather conditions, the 10 will start working until February, but the period may be delayed if adverse weather conditions persist. As it is known, the Metropolitan Municipality has started the project works for the extension of existing tram lines in 2007, but 2011 mevcut
- Eskişehir Eittin General Manager Enbatana Thanks Visit 28/03/2012 Erhan Enbatan, General Manager of Eskişehir Light Rail Systems Administration (ESTRAM), received their homeland from the (tram drivers) position. The inhabitants of ESTRAM in the Metropolitan Municipality thanked Enbatan for the promotion of the promotion and gave flowers. Enbatan also expressed satisfaction with the visit.
- Estram is hurting! 06/06/2012 MONEY SHALL NOT BE LOST In a written statement made by the Chamber of Public Buses, yazılı Since the date of May 2010, public transportation tickets have not been raised. We have become unable to operate with these transportation prices and earnings. We know that the Metropolitan Municipality and ESTRAM are not able to make any money from the transportation service and cause loss Bil. ZARARA DOES NOT INCREASE The statement said: et But despite the damage caused by public transport does not increase ticket prices and where this loss is financed. It is evident that Eskişehir, which is a student city, is waiting for more difficult days with the arrival of summer months and the closure of schools. We want the hike.
- ESTRAM Late Future 21/06/2012 The ESTRAM trolley trip frequency interval was set between 5 minutes and 7 minutes and 7 minutes to 15 minutes at weekends. Crowds occurred at stops due to flights that started the application. Citizens often asked the security guards to be late due to the tram being late, officials said that the time was set to schedule. Trams arriving by 5 minutes later will arrive later. It is stated that this decision was taken because of the schools and universities going on holiday. Source: www.eskisehirgundem.com
- Estram made frequent expeditions for LYS 22/06/2012 Due to the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) to be held in 23-24 June, ESTRAM said that tram stops will be increased on Sundays where examinations will not be a problem for university candidates who will take the exam. According to a written statement made by the General Directorate of ESTRAM 17 and 24 June days, Bus Station-SSK line 5 minutes, Osmangazi-Opera line with the frequency of the 8 tram times will be run.
- Estram Expeditions 28/06/2012 Estram has decided to intensify its tram services in the summer period due to the increasing demand of passengers. Estram Management, annually announced that this summer will not be implemented this year. According to the statement made by Estram Management, the public transportation systems according to the trend of travel in summer and winter applications were noted. The statement, as every year after the closure of the schools this year, according to the summer period of the tram services are organized according to the application. According to the statement made by Estram, there is an increase in the number of passengers this year compared to the previous years, so there are additional flights during the densities and 27 June 2012 E
- Eskişehir Tramway System (ESTRAM) 09/07/2012 Eskişehir Tramway System (ESTRAM): Last updated: July 2012
- Estram extension lines are closed for traffic due to construction work 07/08/2012 Some streets and streets in Çamlıca Quarter are temporarily closed to traffic due to the construction works of Tram Extension Lines. Buses 16 and 38 were also modified. Within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, the road from the intersection of Tombakzade Boulevard and Gündüz Ökçün Boulevard to the intersection of Tombakzade Boulevard and Gurbet Street will be closed to temporary traffic. In addition, the black 16 and 38 bus routes to the Camlica neighborhood bus routes were changed temporarily. BLACK 16 BUSINESS PERSONAL ROUTE: Neighborhood: Tombakzade Bulvar- Gazilkar Street- Olgunluk street- daybey street- National Sovereignty S
- After the students, Parliament Member Süzer reacted to Estram Hike 13/08/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, after the introduction of transportation students, met the Metropolitan Municipality councilor also came the reaction. AK Party Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Council member Ahmet Süzer, the Department of Municipal Transportation (Estram) in the snow, stating that the hike is unnecessary and wrong, he said. Metropolitan Municipality, UKOME decision taken by the transportation hike point is unnecessary Süzer, "the increase in transportation to the same water is not as unnecessary as the hike. Estram, annual turnover is 60 million pounds. The main problem was to make a small change in the share rate in favor of public bus operators But the municipality tried to make it by raise, which is the zam
- Overview of ESTRAM Operation with Numbers 23/08/2012 OVERVIEW OF FIGURES FOR ESTRAM OPERATION (24 DECEMBER 2004 / 31 DECEMBER 2011) TOTAL NUMBER OF TRANSPORTERS 209.179.052 passenger NUMBER OF TRANSPORTED TRANSMISSION (HH) 93.842 passenger / day * AVERAGE CARRIER NUMBER (Sunday) 66.649 passenger / day * TOTAL TRAIN KILOMETER (Around 10.276.262 tour around the world.) DAILY AVERAGE KM. 257 Km * TOTAL NUMBER OF NUMBERS 4449 voyage DAILY AVERAGE NUMBER OF NUMBERS 1.227.021 voyage * (*) 533 Values are Source: www.estram.com.tr
- Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer Güngör Street is closed to traffic due to estram extension works 05/09/2012 Within the scope of Tramway Extension Lines Construction Works, the former General Directorate of Metropolitan Municipality, Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer will close the street for one day on September (today) due to the displacement works to be carried out in Güngör Street. Authorities, citizens prefer alternative routes and work in the areas of traffic signs and warned to comply with the markers. Also, due to the works, public transport vehicles will use the Atatürk Bulvarı Migros Junction-Emekci Street-Kanalbasi Street-Dumlupinar Street-Sehit Captain Tuncer Gungor Street as a round-trip route. Source: www.eskisehir-bld.gov.tr
- Eskişehir Tram System Survey by Estram 03/10/2012 Estram officials, Eskişehir citizens prefer the most preferred public transport trolley tramway surveys of customers' opinions and suggestions. Officials at the tram stops at certain times of the day are asked to the citizens; Ard Working hours of the trams, adaptation of the trams to the voyage plans, the frequencies of the tram, the occupancy of the tram, the tram routes, the cleaning of the trams and stops, the passenger information system, the level of security in vehicles and stops. In the last part of the survey, opinions and suggestions of citizens are taken into account. In this section, citizens complain that the most tickets are expensive en Source: City Newspaper
- Estram Project and Technology 26/10/2012 ESTRAM Project 20 has been completed in the month  History of Estram Project Start date (NTP) → 11 July, 2002 Start of excavation (Bazaar area) → 15 August, 2002 Addition of Opera arm → 15 August, 2003 First vehicle to Eskisehir → 10 Interval, 2003 Completion of the project → 27 June, 2004 Start of flights → 24 Interval, 2004 Estram Technology The tramway has four times longer braking distances than wheeled vehicles. Vehicle energy supply: Overhead line DC 750 V Overhead line height: 5,90 m Overhead line security height: 4,40 m Vehicle name: Flexity Outlook Length: 29,5 m Weight (empty): 35.800 kg Width: 2,3 m Vehicle height: 3,5 m Motor Araç
- Changing the Line in Estram 27/10/2012 OTOGAR from Tepebaşı (SSK) direction to the tram and Osmangazi Üniv. or the passengers going to the direction of Muttalıp Bridge (Opera), descending at ÇARŞI STATION on İki Eylül Street, Osmangazi Üniv. or the tram to the Opera direction. OSMANGAZİ UNIV. Passengers arriving in the direction of OTOGAR and arriving in the direction of OTOGAR should take the tramway to the bus station in the same way. Passengers arriving in the direction of OPERA and heading for Tepebaşı (SSK) or OTOGAR should arrive at ÇARŞI STREET and take the tramway to the bus terminal. 1 within hours of tram to tram or tram to the bus while transferring UM
- Estram Statistics and Planned Lines 28/10/2012 Estram Statistics Overview of numbers to Estram (24 Range 2004 to 31 March 2011)  Total number of passengers: 184.672.634 passengers Number of average passengers carried out (Weekdays and Saturdays): 97.820 passengers / days Average number of passengers transported (Sunday): 73.885 passenger / day Total train km: 9.057.853 km (Around 226 tour around the world) Daily average km .: 4538 km Total number of trips: 1.080.716 voyages Daily average number of times: 541 voyages Most passengers transported by date and date: 114.655 people / day - 14.05.2010 Planned Lines In addition to Estram lines, Batıkent, Çamlıca, Yenikent, Çankaya, Ihlamurkent, Emek and 71 gün